OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Note to EVERYONE: Living forever, basically immortality, is not going to be a thing for anyone, not even ancient demons. There may be ways to extend your life and "cheat" death, but should be done by magical means - rituals and whatnot.

but nero survives until he see the end of valnis and become a P.E Teacher in the human world that come a milenial later.

1 minute ago, Arknight said:

but nero survives until he see the end of valnis and become a P.E Teacher in the human world that come a milenial later.

No. No one lives forever. That is a dumb concept in my mind. Your race may live really, really long, but never indefinitely.

The closest I have gotten to allow it is by extreme high level magic which WILL have a cost for you - a HUGE one.

Edited by JennyDK

Just now, Arknight said:

i was joking because Nero that is a character from dolze is in valnis and the monster academy as well.

Oh, sorry. PHewww...good. Because I am SO tired of character saying "I am immortal...just because of my race" or some other bullshit. I hate it and I will not allow it beyond how I explained it above.

The first post for the grand opening ceremony and festivities is now put into place and I hope yu like it ^^ no rush in getting into it as I plan on making it last a while or until everyone feels they ar edone with it:

@Dozle The Crusader @Multiversal @Jtcookie @Godot

@SymbioteSliver @MonikaDDLC @KibaOnizuka @DreamsnThings @Solomon @Arknight @Eros Angel @ThatCheekyLass

• Thanks 1

Just a friendly suggestion: Try your best to not answer too fast, which hopefully allows those who has yet to "arrive" to 1) not get overwhelmed and 2) have better chance and time to get introduced and such.

I am enjoying a slow introduction to Godot's character, but I am not in a rush and will simply let others have some time to chime in 🙂 hopefully this will make it easier for everyone ❤️

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Just a friendly suggestion: Try your best to not answer too fast, which hopefully allows those who has yet to "arrive" to 1) not get overwhelmed and 2) have better chance and time to get introduced and such.

I am enjoying a slow introduction to Godot's character, but I am not in a rush and will simply let others have some time to chime in 🙂 hopefully this will make it easier for everyone ❤️

Oww, I feel called out again.

I'll try to take it even slower. I said this before that I'm not that used to public roleplay. As soon as I see a response to me, I try to reply right away, as I do in private roleplay.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Oh no no, you didn't do anything wrong. Please don't take it like that.

It's not like you or I spammed tons of replies.

I know I know, it's just whenever there's a reply directed to me in a roleplay, I never think of allowing other people to chime in, that's what I meant.

I guess I just don't expect people to burst their way in while two people are having a conversation. Although I also guess it is to be expected since it's a public area.

Oh well, I'll get used to it, I promise.