OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Starting tomorrow, I may have to go on an unwanted 12 day hiatusstarting tomorrow, I may have to go on an unwanted 12 day hiatus 😞

This is due to me having to wait for a technician to come and set things up in my new apartment.

I will of course try and either pester for a closer date and/or try to find ways to respond - perhaps with via library computers.

Naturally, I will try my best to keep up.

In any case, I REALLY hope for your patience ❤️

• Sad 1

Just now, Tsuki said:

Can I try for monster biology teacher? 

Of course and WELCOME dear Tsuki ❤️ Always a pleasure to see you 😄  I am happy you are interested in my work here

Just send me an application via EcchiText  - Basically, just with the info you find on the other staff members ^^

You can play monster or human or a hybrid, if it makes sense.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Meanwhile, im over here, with the slime girl i designed being one of my top picks... that no one was interested in... T-T 

Should have went for the janitor angle i guess...

It is far too early to write off interest...

Someone literally did speak to her xD

Edited by JennyDK

I am not sure if it was overlooked or ignored, but I will repeat it here just for safety sake.

Due to an unplanned hiatus for me, for up to 12 days, I will have little chance to properly conduct stuff on the site as I am limited to my mobile phone and even just writing short messages can feel like a nightmare for me, so my shitty posts would take a very long time to write. I am not sure yet how well that will go. I don't even know how to colour code my text at all o.O

In any case, I was hoping someone here would take the role of moderator to help this club not go down before it even gets properly started fully.

11 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@JennyDK I'm willing to step up here as I have in Valnis. As long as I can pester you with questions about the lore of the land.

That would be very much appreciated 😄 luckily, there has been very little issues at all.

The biggest one again being someone trying to be immortal and I am sure you know my feelings about overpowered powers, immortality and the like ^^ I trust your judgement pretty much fully. I will still be available in minor extent and keep an eye on things...post what I am able to as well.

Another thing: Hybrids needs to make sense as well - for instance, since monsters only came into the human world 10 years ago, it makes sense hybrids needs to be able to fit this fact.

Other than that, I feel I have been pretty fair and accepting pretty much every other idea right away 😄

I know that @MonikaDDLC has had trouble with finding a way to make a monster version of Monika, so I send her two versions of her, angel and demon - so I hope you will help her 😄 

We gonna miss you @JennyDK i hope these technician do the things fast than you expected.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

In any case, I was hoping someone here would take the role of moderator to help this club not go down before it even gets properly started fully.

I would like to help but i’m Not in the proper condition to do it T.T so I think I must not take that responsibility with the risk of I don’t doing it properly.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Arknight said:

We gonna miss you @JennyDK i hope these technician do the things fast than you expected.

Many thanks for the kind words 😄  I really appreciate it more and you guys more than you know. This place is simply a blast and have so many awesome people in it, making it very worth all the time and energy I put into coming here and making stuff.

I will really miss you all greatly! ❤️ I will still be here, but to much a less extent. I did find someone offering to help, so that's great!

I got it, finally my internet let me post.  Isegol and Anne join the party.  Kuisu is banned from a disaster he did last year so Mary must be making sure not to let him go in.

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Many thanks for the kind words 😄  I really appreciate it more and you guys more than you know. This place is simply a blast and have so many awesome people in it, making it very worth all the time and energy I put into coming here and making stuff.

I because you always bring good stuff here. At least the ones I see.

• Thanks 1