OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Are there any organizational information available anywhere? Like the fact that you need to take three classes, and generally everything you're supposed to talk about during an orientation lesson? 👀

Asking for a friend.

Hello a Friend XD

We run it pretty free style, but "technically" students are to sign up for 3 classes and whatever extracorriculor stuff they wish.

Mmm, well, I guess it would make sense that people like staff teachers know about students powers but as for students knowing other students powers it would make more sense that they wouldn't know about each other unless there's an obvious display of showing their power/revealing a power. But I do agree that it seems a bit unfair of course I feel like with the trio being third years, it might make sense that other 3rd years maybe knew about their powers due to rumors but then I feel like that just makes up an excuse of 'oh, I heard a rumor that there were some lust devils who can do telepathic shit' so, honestly, I'm not too sure how you want to play it since its your characters. 

If @JennyDK you're referring to Victor knowing the triplets' abilities, I made that choice because I had an (aparently wrong) memory of someone mentioning that teachers have a list of monsters' abilities. I think I somehow confused it with Edgar having a list of all new students. This one is my bad.

Nevertheless, I think it makes sense, seeing how a) They are on their third year, meaning someone would easily sniff up something sooner or later and b) Telepathy is not exactly a 'private' ability. If they go around using it on pretty much everybody, word is gonna spread out.

If it's my actions we're talking about, then I stand by my word, and if a similar situation arises in the future, please just let me know in EcchiChat or via Direct Messages.

If it's not about me, then sorry for interrupting, but I wanted to make sure I'm not a part of a conflict I wasn't aware of.

You are making it a bigger deal than I aimed for it to be =3 I mostly wanted to point out that it's something we should keep in mind.

I was not trying to point fingers at anyone, merely highlight that in the moment we can forget how much each of our characters know about each other.

It does make perfect sense for the teachers to know (for safety reasons and so on).

How private it is, of course depends on many factors.

• Like 1

Things have progressed far too much for me to have any clue where to hop in to things. I've been trying to watch to see if there's a good moment for me to do something, but I'm just entirely lost as to what's been happening, and I sort of feel like I've missed my opportunity. I'm not really sure what to do.

welp, thankfully i wont have to deal with that on the recieving end of ability metagameing... that said i already kinda said something that may fall in that category... but i tried to frame it less as knowing he teleported, and more along the lines of knowing he did something... be it flying and falling, or teleporting to the wrong spot, or something else... but it also does not make sense to be totally oblivious when weird things happen... its an odd balance with pretending to be oblivious to it, and then finding out... and knowing already because its kinda just... there... OOC atleast... its hard to make discovering powers natural

as for @ThatCheekyLass i recomend either setting up a dorm room, or picking a location at random and saying "fuck it im here now" without knowing what is going on... because honestly, we dont know whats happening IRL when we enter a location... so just say fuck it and go! that said I know how you feel... based on the rest of this site it feels odd to just... join in on a RP uninvited... but this club is set up for exactly that kind of situation... so just kinda... do whatever ya want?

2 hours ago, ThatCheekyLass said:

Things have progressed far too much for me to have any clue where to hop in to things. I've been trying to watch to see if there's a good moment for me to do something, but I'm just entirely lost as to what's been happening, and I sort of feel like I've missed my opportunity. I'm not really sure what to do.

I am happy to jump into any sort of scene you desire and help you go from there 🙂 

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

as for @ThatCheekyLass i recomend either setting up a dorm room, or picking a location at random and saying "fuck it im here now" without knowing what is going on... because honestly, we dont know whats happening IRL when we enter a location... so just say fuck it and go! that said I know how you feel... based on the rest of this site it feels odd to just... join in on a RP uninvited... but this club is set up for exactly that kind of situation... so just kinda... do whatever ya want?

That is pretty much how I did things as well XD we often overthink stuff and wonder until we eventually just give up before trying. Have faith in that your fellow players WANTS to interact with you ❤️

2 questions for the 1st year classroom. 1: is Braun going to tell us when it is time to do the mingling or do we just start it whenever? @Solomon

2: I remember at one time the student council thing was talked about being propositioned here in the OOC, is that still going to be the case or should we post that we are going for a spot in the classroom topic?

Just now, OlrukTheSmall said:

XD I don't think so anyways. I'm just playing as the clumsy Amelia. I don't really know about you two. 

I don't think anything is wrong with it, as long as everyone's having fun. If everyone wants to interact with Hiro, then so be it, but make sure to take turns. xD

I'd be super happy to interact with all of you. I'm practically having the time of my life in this club!

• Love 2