OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Hm... what if she's just a resident in Sunveil? Like some girl that doesn't attend the school? Could give some of the students a friend outside of the academy to hang out with in the mall or around town. If you ever retire a student of yours, she could maybe then be brought into the school as a new student ^^ probably causing an uproar of celebrations in the students 😂

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Hm... what if she's just a resident in Sunveil? Like some girl that doesn't attend the school? Could give some of the students a friend outside of the academy to hang out with in the mall or around town. If you ever retire a student of yours, she could maybe then be brought into the school as a new student ^^ probably causing an uproar of celebrations in the students 😂

An elementary school girl who likes to visit?

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Okay. What is it with me and wanting to play adorbs monsters that should NOT be lewded? XD

Just LOOK at her ❤️ Awwwwww! 😄  I need to fit her in somewhere! Ideas?

large.__original_drawn_by_ray_k__2216a98

Perhaps you shouldn't overwhelm yourself with tons of characters, but you do whatever you want!

Although... If I could make a small suggestion......... It would be nice if you made more LEWDABLE characters!! >:D

• Haha 2

Just now, Thatannoyinggod said:

Maybe once my students are done with whatever they have going on somebody will visit my dorms 😅

@Icarian Dreamsgive me a little while after you post her dorm and we can start their first meeting ^^

Umm... Anpu has a different sort of... meeting right now. You may not find her in her dorm :^

• Haha 1