OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@JennyDK If you're still looking for someone to have the summoning scene with, I believe Anpu would be helpful to have around ^^

Oh great! I would love to do that together 😄  thank you.

The triplets can even "thank" her for her help if you desire.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I have a fair share of others I owe replies to first and foremost though 😄 but I am glad to finally have someone help summon my familiar.

I COULD do a scene on my own, but that would pretty boring and pointless, after all.

No problem, with how often I keep you waiting, it's only fair I do some waiting of my own 😄

@JennyDK

So it has been awhile and you said you did have some issues with longer posts. As far as our RP goes do we want to just cut it there and assume they slept? I don't want to trouble you too much if you're not interested in it anymore. It will open both characters up for stuff again as well! Though if you'd like to continue I really don't mind waiting either.

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

@JennyDK

So it has been awhile and you said you did have some issues with longer posts. As far as our RP goes do we want to just cut it there and assume they slept? I don't want to trouble you too much if you're not interested in it anymore. It will open both characters up for stuff again as well! Though if you'd like to continue I really don't mind waiting either.

Oh hey. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. It is nothing against huge posts, it just really makes it hard for me to get through even reading them. If we were to continue and finish our scene, what would you suggest we did?

5 minutes ago, Godot said:

Ah. Yeah I know about that, we discussed about it, I think. 

Moreso, I'm interested in meeting these new characters of yours, but mainly characters that new members made. I'm sure one or two people found their way into this club ever since I left. 👀

Yeah, we have some new people here indeed. I would also suggest you try to work with them - as I am sure we can always make a scene together sometime :3 no rush whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I understand. I don't really have any good suggestions because I usually just wing things. I suppose I was mostly just wondering if you did want to continue it or not. I don't really know what to do in this situation to be honest!

I am thinking just assuming they slept and played together works fine and now you at least know about my weakness about long posts.

I apologize if I have disappointed you 😕

Just now, Chiyako said:

I understand. I don't really have any good suggestions because I usually just wing things. I suppose I was mostly just wondering if you did want to continue it or not. I don't really know what to do in this situation to be honest!

Well well well, who do we have here? Sorry if I seem like I'm interrupting the conversation, I just haven't seen you before and I assume you're a recent member of this club. It's nice to see a new member every once in a while!

I am Godot, resident coffee addict. Pleasure to meet you! Hopefully I am not scaring you with this sudden introduction, and hopefully we will get to make our characters interact in some way in the future. ^^

7 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

@JennyDK That sounds fine to me! And please do not worry! It was still really fun! We all have things we're not good with so please don't beat yourself up over it!

@Godot Hello! I only have one student here named Nilaa. But yes, I am new to this RP!

Well then, I might be late, but welcome. I think I saw your character's biography but I don't really like to thoroughly read those. I like RP more when it's mysterious and I don't already know almost everything about a character, you know what I mean? I got quite a few characters myself, among which are a human boy in first year, a dragon boy in second year, another human boy in third year, as well as a couple more. If you ever want to create a scene with one of them, feel free to check them out for yourself. ^^

@JennyDK Me too! Perhaps Nilaa can meet another one of your characters sometime! I'm also totally down with RPing with multiple people at once for future knowledge!

@Godot I think any three of them could be fun to do something with! Or multiple! Really whatever you are up for! And I do agree about the biography thing. Thankfully Nilaa doesn't have much of one! But I do agree that surprises can be fun too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1