OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, JennyDK said:

I would like to announce the return of the vice headmaster. I got Tem to unhide the post and he is possible to use once more.

I changed my mind on him, so don't make me change it again @Thatannoyinggod 😛

Yes ma'am. Thank you and I definitely won't let that happen again.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

RISE DREAMERS!!! I SUMMON THEE FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE INTERWEBS TO COME AND REVIVE THIS BELOVED CLUB!!! 

Hahaha 🤣🤣 there's times I gotta laugh at myself for the shit I come up with

...I have a sneaking suspicion that you're drunk 👀

But hey, at least you got the spirit!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Yes ma'am. Thank you and I definitely won't let that happen again.

WE can all need a break from time to time. That is totally okay and understandable, but if that becomes the case I hope you don't leave us alone in the OOC chat and make us know you need that break ^^

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

WE can all need a break from time to time. That is totally okay and understandable, but if that becomes the case I hope you don't leave us alone in the OOC chat and make us know you need that break ^^

Most definitely. 

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

I'll take your word for it 😛

And, ayyyyy, Edgar's back!

Haha and yup! Now to find someone to do a scene with him haha

35 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Mary is currently busy with @Busterbugs though I haven't seen an update in quite some time now.

Ah okee. Well just let me know when she's free and maybe we can give them a redo on their second date haha.

35 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Must... resist... starting a scene..

Hahaha I know it's difficult. You can do it though, I believe in ya!

36 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

@Thatannoyinggod I have made a lot of new characters.

You can check them out at your leisure, of course.

By the way: There is also an option of getting familiars now!

I will definitely check them out! And I remember when the familiars were being first introduced. I still want to do one for Ruben, but I've been having issues coming up with a good idea for him haha.

Well, so Ruben is currently engaged, but Edgar and Kasey are open and ready to mingle, Kasey in more ways than one haha. And I've even made Kasey a home in the Sunveil homes section. So if anyone would like a scene with them, please let me know. Especially you lurkers out there, come on! Jump into the fun 😁

Yay! 

And to anyone here, I've got Edgar the vice headmaster, Ruben the human student, and Kasey the hair stylist all free and ready to be used.

Also @Godotand @Icarian Dreams, would yall be interested in some time doing a scene of our old trio maybe just messaging back and forth about Ruben telling keya and Lucy about the dance? I know it might be a bit for you icarian, but thats also why I was thinking of making it easy with them all just messaging and talking. We could even use Ruben's dorm as the "setting" so that we don't lock up any locations

• Like 3