OOC talk for Monster Academy.

39 minutes ago, Godot said:

That's fair. Personally I haven't been in an action mood lately, so I can't really join to make it active. I wish you luck!

You don't have to engage in a lot of action. For instance, I have a merchant NPC who runs a store.

22 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

halloo all!

Greetings and salutations! 😄

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

and i saw the talks of powers usage and villianry. thats partially why i made the new student that i have posted, the school bully. I am completely down for fights with him and characters using their powers to stop him ^~^

Sounds like a lot of fun 😄

• Woohoo 1

19 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Sometimes its fun to play the villain haha

Agreed. I'd love to play a villain character!

...But I am quite out of ideas, and I really don't want to make more characters... >.<

I guess the closest character(s) I have to a "villain" is Slavatore (though I'm not sure how) and Keya's true dragon form, if that makes sense.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey-yo everybody!

Don't have really much to add to the conversation, aside from agreeing that the villains should give some room for the characters to use their abilities more. I was actually thinking if we could have a fight between Kieron and Victor (and anybody around, I guess :p) at the parade, perhaps, if @Neptune would be down!

That sounds like it would create some fun drama. I'm all up for that! I can edit my post to add Kieron in. A fight sounds fun.

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

That is very true. I don't plan to be the kind to like do murder and such stuff, but smaller larceny and the like.

@Thatannoyinggod I talked to @Neptune about doing a scene where my villain meets her and from there on could decide to team up as the scene unfolds.

Why murder someone when you can make them live in absolute terror? That's much more fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

As our lovely Headmistress is resting from a tiring day of paperwork and student discipline, I, your doting fatherly Vice Headmaster, am happy to announce that our Librarian Troy Havershan has returned from his sabbatical and is ready to help our wonderful students and staff with any of their needs in the Library. Just please give him time to get himself fully adjusted to our facilities and... if you see him grabbing for a doorknob...stop him. Immediately. Our janitor was happy to not have to be doing so many repairs during Mr. Havershan's time away.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1