OOC talk for Monster Academy.

27 minutes ago, SilverGirl20 said:

I'm really excited about the rp at the moment. I hope the trankes miss though because I think I mentioned a few posts back that she wouldn't survive them because she is so close to death. She cant controls her powers at the moment and can only summon a storm when she thinks she will die. 

Good! And I think it's Icarian's turn next so we shall see what they do. Maybe they could only graze you and the effects aren't as strong thanks to that graze

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey peeps! Pretty tired today, so I'm not gonna be replying too much right now, but I'll try to drop in with some replies through the night!

Thats ok ^^ we're glad you're around. Get some rest 😁

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Man, I am really digging all this activity in not just just this club, but all my open world ones! ❤️

Thank you ALL for your lovely support, creativity, time and caring 💋

It's awesome!! I'm so happy to see it happening ^^ and you're very welcome

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey peeps! Pretty tired today, so I'm not gonna be replying too much right now, but I'll try to drop in with some replies through the night!

Do not worry about it. Real life always comes first. Do as much or as little as you have time and energy and interest for! 😄

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

Recently I haven't been feeling well, so I may only be able to handle posting smaller replies. I hope that's okay with everyone.

Absolutely and nothing nor anyone should make you feel bad for doing so. Roleplaying isn't about short, medium or long replies. It's about being creative and having fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Chiyako said:

Sorry for the short reply and the delay! Haven't been feeling well lately! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be well enough to keep up better!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of that. Your well being is much more important, after all. Not every reply needs to be huge to be good. I certainly always enjoy those you produce.🙂

Also: Hello everyone. Feeling MUCH better myself and actually had a good night of sleep! 😄 

• Love 2