OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Seeing how getting the mock battles off the ground is having some issues, I am postponing the next event until I feel that we are ready to actually start that off.

There is absolutely no repercussions or drawbacks from doing these and I think they could indeed be very interesting to do, both character and test wise.

So don't be shy. Also, even if you have a non-combat character, it would still help out a lot to see how to best test things out.

20 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Oh, sorry for overlooking it. I am very much enjoying it as well 😄

I still very much need a partner to to do that mock battle with though 😕

It's no problem, we overlook things sometimes!

Not everyone is really interested in battling, even though the characters have powers and such set for them. Personally I'm not really much into the whole battling thing, despite me saying that I'd give it a shot. It just doesn't draw me in all that much, I recently realized that I prefer slice of life or even lewd much more than fighting, survival, apocalypse or (other) negative things (not saying battling is negative!). Shame that a lot of people want action, to be honest. Before I thought I'd want that as well, but I recently came to the conclusion that I feel at my peak when I'm writing up something chill. 😅 Sorry in advance for never really involving myself in battling scenes and such.

It was by no means directed directly at you and neither should you feel any sort of obligation towards fulfilling it. I do prefer slice of life or adventuring stuff most as well, so I can understand not having much of an interest in battles.

Thankfully, you can still participate in the event socially.

However, I cannot do any event without first testing things out....

I know it wasn't directed and that I'm not obligated to join, I just thought I'd share my two cents just in case anyone wondered why I don't partake in things like that.

I'd assume things have been a little bit "dead" recently due to everyone being busy with things. I myself have been busy as well, though things are slowly starting to die down! I personally wish there could be some activity in this club, as I really miss it. ^^'

No need to really be worried about anything, I'm sure things will get much more active in the near future, as more people will definitely come along and make the place more popular, in case the "veterans" decide to not show up. 😛

I'd be happy to do more scenes as well, though frankly I haven't been too clever when it comes to ideas recently. I am unsure which character of mine could go well with your necromancer as well, so practically my brain is like a fried egg at the moment. I think I'm a little bit rusty, but I'll bounce back myself, hopefully.

I am fairly sure we will see both @Neptune and @Thatannoyinggod return again. I talk very well with them in private and know it is just a bad period for them right now. Hopefully it should clear up soon 🙂 I do wish I knew how to attract more, both to this club and the others.

By the way: Did you see my new project with the Caribbean swashbuckling thing?

Did Hiro not have an interest in undead characters? While not undead, she still deals with it. In any case, I am always more than happy to throw multiple quick ideas at you and the others here.

I also very much appreciate not being all alone in the OOC chat xD

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I am fairly sure we will see both @Neptune and @Thatannoyinggod return again. I talk very well with them in private and know it is just a bad period for them right now. Hopefully it should clear up soon 🙂 I do wish I knew how to attract more, both to this club and the others.

Hopefully!

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

By the way: Did you see my new project with the Caribbean swashbuckling thing?

I did, but I only skimmed over it, didn't look at all the details. I will do that, when I can!

13 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Did Hiro not have an interest in undead characters? While not undead, she still deals with it. In any case, I am always more than happy to throw multiple quick ideas at you and the others here.

Oh, he has interest in one undead character. 😉 Jokes aside, to put it simply, he wants to find out more about undead only so that he doesn't get anymore things wrong about Yoko. If you think it's possible to somehow have these two totally random characters meet somewhere, I'm all open for any ideas!

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I also very much appreciate not being all alone in the OOC chat xD

I try my best, but I'm not sure how good my company is!

1 minute ago, Godot said:

I did, but I only skimmed over it, didn't look at all the details. I will do that, when I can!

Oh, he has interest in one undead character. 😉 Jokes aside, to put it simply, he wants to find out more about undead only so that he doesn't get anymore things wrong about Yoko. If you think it's possible to somehow have these two totally random characters meet somewhere, I'm all open for any ideas!

I try my best, but I'm not sure how good my company is!

Thanks ^^ I put a lot of time and effort into my ideas (and I hope it shows somehow), so I would very much appreciate it!

I very much do enjoy those cute scenes and there might be something brewing there relationship wise even.

Personally, I do enjoy your company, so it is only good to have others to talk to here. 😄

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I very much do enjoy those cute scenes and there might be something brewing there relationship wise even.

Personally, I do enjoy your company, so it is only good to have others to talk to here. 😄

Good to know my company is enjoyable!

Well, I'm all ears (eyes?) for any scene ideas, then!

Oh shoot! I forgot to add the scene ideas I had! Let me just quickly unfold my quick suggestions::

• Hiro going to the public library to see if they have anything on her type of zombie and of course, Scylia might want the same type of book
  • Rumors has spread about this necromancer among the monsters and he might be curious
  • Scylia might visit the academy to try and talk to the headmaster about trying to teach of her knowledge

20 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Oh shoot! I forgot to add the scene ideas I had! Let me just quickly unfold my quick suggestions::

• Hiro going to the public library to see if they have anything on her type of zombie and of course, Scylia might want the same type of book
  • Rumors has spread about this necromancer among the monsters and he might be curious
  • Scylia might visit the academy to try and talk to the headmaster about trying to teach of her knowledge

The first one seems the most reasonable and logical one for me. Not that the other two ideas aren't that, it just seems like something that Hiro would do. 😛 I like the idea! Though I will warn you, if we do start the scene, it may be rough, not only because I feel a little bit rusty, but also because I still got things going on in the background, so I won't be able to respond swiftly like back in the day. 😦

I honestly am very fine with slower replies, actually. Especially given how much stuff I am juggling with on ED and other stuff in general. So no worries at all. I would rather take it slow and have a good scene, than a rushed mess any day.

Thanks for the kind comment ^^ I am glad we seem to be able to work something out.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...