OOC talk for Monster Academy.

5 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Mostly interested in friendship bonding/hanging out scenes, if that has any interest?

Im down! Whatever smut he takes part in later, I'm hoping it's more accidental/humorous "oh... uh... *sigh* okay. *unzips*"

So I would love friendship stuff, what characters do you think would get along with a lust demon with social anxiety? XD

1 minute ago, Mysthero said:

Im down! Whatever smut he takes part in later, I'm hoping it's more accidental/humorous "oh... uh... *sigh* okay. *unzips*"

So I would love friendship stuff, what characters do you think would get along with a lust demon with social anxiety? XD

I am open to any of my characters really. Are there any of them you have a particular interest in?

Possibly Karnis or Countess Bella? Most of the others, I feel would lead to smut fairly quickly.

To be fair though, Malikah befriending Theo would be hilariously cute just because he's so soft spoken.

So, I think either of those 3 would be good to start with! Whichever you feel would be interested in meeting Theo! ^_^