OOC talk for Monster Academy.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

is trying to use necromancy somewhere, but is found out by her?

I like this idea.  Maybe he's in the middle of reading a book on necromancy to figure out how to summon something greater than a skeleton soldier and gets caught in the middle of his preparations.

I can definitely work with that. Though I doubt that any normal libraries has anything like that.

Perhaps my own lady has no sense of "boundaries" and somehow made it into our library to find more books?

I am open to other ideas, of course. I am honestly just kind of spitballing xD

Hmmm...perhaps there are hidden libaries with the more...unconventional knowledge?

What do you prefer of these two? In one she is kind of an "intruder" and the other one has him just having found out about an "underground library" where she is probably more versed and known.

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Let's go for the underground library.  Sounds like the place someone seeking hidden knowledge would likely hang around looking for things.

Awesome. It seems fitting to put that into the topic for the city of Sunveil. Since he is the one stumbling into the place, would you mind starting off? Or do you prefer me to?

Quick reminder:
Any image references that you choose to upload under "Students, teacher and others" MUST be put into an album and they MUST follow the site's Terms of Service. That means NO lewd or nude images of minors.

Every image NOT in an album will soon be purged, so you will have to re-upload any images that do follow the ToS.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JennyDK said:

By the way @Godot are you still around to do scenes here with us? If so, should we get something started again?

Of course I'm around and I've been wanting to make scenes, especially the one between Yoko and Hiro, I wanted to start it but then I was afraid I may not have enough time to respond every day like I used to, because I either forget or I'm too busy for it, so I just didn't want to be a disappointment ^^