Assembly hall

Such words, boldness and of course eagerness does sit well with the sisters as a whole. There was even a direct invitation for lewd action and they would be lying if they said they were not interested in fun times with Nilaa. It even seems like Claire will have a partner for karaoke - of course, it would be tough for the wolf girl to really do well with it, but Claire was asked about her hobbies after all, so it seemed natural to extend an invitation toward the wolf monster girl."Sex with you? Hehe....well, of course. You can even bring your friend...if she wants...though, from what I have heard about her, I doubt it would be a no...", Claire responds back whilst the three of them start to dance even closer and all. The hands of both sisters soon find their way to the sides of Nilaa, dancing slow and sensually with her."Oh my my...such honesty. I like that, heheh", Giana chimes in.

• Love 1

It took every fiber of concentration within the poor wolf not to start slapping around the poor girl behind herself with her tail. They said yes! And Julia could even join in too?! Her head immediately responded with an excited nod! "We do sex!"

But that could of course come a little later. Right now they were busy dancing! Surely they wouldn't be doing it here, right? Not that she would really mind. In any case she started to allow her hands to roam as the girls moved closer towards her. One drifted to rest gently against Claire's rump, drawing her even closer still! The other rose upwards along the woman's side, tracing her curves. She even rested her head comfortably back against Giana's chest, but then part of that was just so she could engage the woman in conversation!

"Ooonoosty?"

• Haha 1

The two sisters grin widely at the directness from the young looking wolf monster. Of course, they all do want to enjoy the party and dance first and foremost, but there is no reason not to try and do some teasing and the like in the meantime. Claire purrs softly and even though she could speak over the music, into the mind of Nilaa, she refrains from doing so as she might get too surprised and confused by this. Besides, they seem to be doing well in this normal fashion anyway."Honesty means being very truthful and don't lie a lot. It's very nice to see someone open about their lust for sex", she replies back and winks. Claire squeezes the butt of Nilaa while Giana keeps feeling up the sides of her.

• Love 1

Thankfully for Claire the wolf's ears could easily pick up their conversation! Being this close certainly helped too! But the other noises did make it a bit difficult for Nilaa. She really did need to focus when they started to chat. Still, it had worked well this far! It also did help that she was focusing so much on the girls, partly because of her excitement and partly because she didn't want to dance or move wrong.

There were a lot of words there. She understood most of them. Nilaa was good because she didn't do bad stuff! As she started to nod she felt hands squeezing against the tender cheeks of her rump, sending a brief pink flashing across her face! That felt kind of nice! With a wide smile her paws carefully gripped against Claire's ass, squeezing while her body was pulled in closer still, trapping the wolf between the two women! Of course this left her face squished between the poor girl's busom, but that was certainly part of the plan! Nor did she leave Giana out of the fun, tail curling in around the girl's lower body, squeezing at her rump just the same!

• Love 1

For the time being the two sisters were not really feeling the need to say much and just enjoy the lovely dancing and touches being made and given back and forth. The most they let out past their lips are excited noises such as snickering in delight and gentle humming. Their hands don't directly do anything sexual, but stick to easy and gentle teasing and caressing upon the places of Nilaa's body they can reach. Their bodies grind and rub against the little wolf girl, not being any kind of shy or anything. Through their clothing, Nilaa can feel how hot and soft their forms feel. The music pumps over the dance floor and the trio even has a minor audience, watching as they partake in such intimate dancing.

Not far off, if Nilaa were to look, she would see the last LuBelle sister making out with her friend, surely providing a pleasant sight.

• Love 1

It wasn't just Nilaa's cheeks that were heating up at this point! A familiar warmth spread throughout her body, specifically across her flat chest and between her tender thighs. She could feel their bodies against her own, bringing to mind pleasant memories she'd experienced before with Julia. Speaking of which, Julia was certainly enjoying herself! She was even doing the kissing thing! That only reassured Nilaa that it was okay to do so.

The little wolf grew bolder. One of her hands traced along Claire's curves, only to stop and cup against one of her breasts, squeezing softly against the squishy bosom pillow. With a mischevious grin her tongue dragged out across the other one, only for her gaze to then lift up to meet with her new friend's! "Want kess?" Of course she'd never been one for modesty. Having a crowd watching didn't bother her. In fact it actually made her feel just a little more of the warm tingly sensations! If they wanted a show, or even to perhaps partake, then she wasn't going to say no!

Now she just had to figure out how to give Giana more attention! It was certainly bungling her mind!

• Love 1

The sisters are all easily able to detect the rising heat and lust rising within the manticore and wolf girl. Not far from there, Julia is switching between dancing and being more intimate with Jessica as they enjoy the party together. Surely, the manticore has less restraint too, especially when pit against a lust demon with her eyes glued to her. The large tail sways around in delight and joy as the two seem to have a great time together.

The two close to Nilaa certainly are not really holding back on being handsy either as they hands and fingers and even bodies touch, rub and explore all they care to. They are quite happy with the effects they are having on the wolf girl between them. Giana doesn't really mind not being much on the receiving end of stimulation for now and instead makes nice gropes to the butt of Nilaa. Claire doesn't verbally answer Nilaa, but instead just lean down to lock lips with her.

• Love 1

Well that certainly answered that! Soft lips locked with the Succubi's, eyes closing as she leaned up and into the kiss. She didn't care if anybody else watched, in fact it actually felt kind of nice! Maybe they too would embrace the same fun feelings? Heck, maybe they might even join in! The more the merrier, right?

As hands squeezed against her soft cheeks Nilaa lifted her rump just a slight bit. More importantly her tail gave Giana an encouraging squeeze while it coiled against the woman's body. All of this only really helped to further push Nilaa to lean into her lustful thoughts. So eager was she that Nilaa's hand slid momentarily away from Claire's breast, only to seek an entrance within her top to return to that very spot!

OOC: @Chiyako I think it might be fitting to move any further "shenanigans" to a dorm room 😛 do you have any wishes for partners of the trio and/or Julia, if we do?

You may think that the lust demons would be all over the idea of a room wide orgy, but they are much better at more private moments, especially since it makes them focus more on their intended "target". Of course, Nilaa being this much in heat and needy and eager is like waving sweet candy in front of a toddler - it is hardly any sort of challenge, but of course not every encounter has to be like that. In fact, it is quite refreshing for them both to have someone who are game for it so easily and well. Claire snickers in delight as the wolf girl so openly wants to touch her hot and silky flesh. She opens her suit top more, to make it possible for her to sneak her hand inside and below her shirt, to find a nicely sized breast within a bra."Hehe...you are curious one, are you not, Nilaa?", she asks playfully, coupled with Giana growing even more bold as her hand slips from her butt and down to her slit between her legs, wanting to feel if the wolf girl is hot as well.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

It was becoming so hard not to wag her tail, especially while it remained curled around the poor Succubus standing behind her! Thankfully there were very pleasant things to distract her. Buttons were undone, giving Nilaa's paw enough room to slip beneath Claire's shirt. The bra was bypassed without a second thought. Gently her hand squeezed upon the breast as it settled into place. She never really understood the purpose for bras. Weren't they uncomfortable?

Was she curious? Definitely! Her head nodded once in response, although her tongue was too busy to answer vocally as she leaned in, dragging it against the girl's cleavage. Suddenly a hand slipped between her legs, pressing along her tiny bare slit! A hushed gasp escaped the wolf, body shuddering with glee as fingers trailed along the already hot, slightly moistened cleft. Clearly she was excited for what was to come!

((I'm cool with moving this to another place, sure! As for partners, it really depends on what you are up for since you have four characters here! I think Nilaa and Claire+Giana would be pretty good at the least, if we want to say Julia and Jessica went off on their own, but I'd be totally happy with all five of them too!))

OOC: for simplicity sake, I will be using Giana and Claire - do you prefer their room or yours? 😛

Claire is certainly giving off some sweet and lovely sounds from her mouth as she is touched in this way by Nilaa and she returns the nice caresses by ones of her own. A hand travels up and down the chest of the wolf girl, exploring her nice and slowly, being quite sensual and eager to feel her up. A finger even flicks a nipple of the wolf girl now and then. A wide smirk is plastered on her face as they all are kept occupied with each other like this."How about we slip away for a while, Nilaa? I think Julia is wanting to be....busy with Jessica...",  she says and winks. Meanwhile a finger rubs the love button of the smaller woman as Giana finds it finally."Oh my my....looks like you might be in need of some tongue...and more down here...", Giana chimes in as well.

• Love 1

So occupied with Claire's breast was she that Nilaa hadn't even initially noticed her own chest being felt up! She was pretty flat unfortunately, but this was also a fairly sensitive area for her, especially when she was as aroused as she was now. Lips pressed inwards, squeezing against Claire's areola as her own was flicked. Her other hand grasp very carefully so as not to hurt her partner, palm brushing in circles against the woman's nipple. Even so, she was outnumbered.

Lips released Claire's breast as a hot gasp escaped from the wolf, ears flattening against her head as her body shuddered with glee! Giana had managed to locate her clit, prompting her hips to press back against the Succubus. She almost missed what Claire had asked of her, but did manage to nod in response. Giana's comment was equally exciting though: she was going to use her tongue! And something else perhaps?! She did wonder what that might be!

((Let's go with their room! And that sounds perfectly fine to me!))

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A minor gathering has showed up here as one of the students have made himself known and recognized lately. Raul @Godot have achieved an academic advancement within the knowledge and use of magic and is thus the center of the small event. Beyond him, his family has been invited, as well as some of his teachers and any students he has wished to invite as well.

Due to her visiting for a bit anyway, Pacifica Lacroix XI is also present and enters as the last person, making the room go fully quiet, making the high heels on the marbled floor being the only sounds at the moment.

Standing somewhere around in the assembly hall at this minor gathering, Raul has been thanking everyone for the congratulations that he got. Most of the students that he knows personally have been invited, including a couple of people and monsters special to him, but that happens to be it. He was momentarily conversing with two other monsters, feeling rather humbled that the entire small event is taking place because of him. He even had a smile on his face, which is quite rare. He was showing off his skills by making little fire balls appear and juggling with them, as well as doing certain things with air magic, it seeming to be not that big of a deal to him, considering he has mastered them. Being human, this must've been quite the challenge over the past 3 years of his life, and even to him it's certainly a big achievement. His family, he doesn't really have a big one, but the only member of his family that seemed to show up was his sister, whom was sharply dressed and mostly in the background.

The room does go quiet as the tall Pacifica Lacroix XI @JennyDK herself entered the assembly hall, making Raul stop the chatter as well and look over. Being quite aware of who she is, he figures she is just visiting the academy and he wouldn't be much of an interest to someone as special and important as her, but he remains quiet and keeps his sharp eyes on her.

The tall and imposing dragon turtle demon walks fairly slowly, but with determination and assuredness in her whole body as she approaches. The silence seems to hold until she finally reaches the crowd who were watching her. Her dress lightly "floats" just above the ground and in general there is whole aura of awe around her.

The first person she approaches personally seems to be the teachers, whom she briefly shakes hands with, congratulates and so on.

Afterwards, she trots closer to the student in question, with a soft smile on her face as she does so."Hello mr. Raul. Congratulations on your achievement. It is rare to see humans aspire and aim for such talents. You must be pleased with it yourself, I hope", she says in a more jovial and grounded tone of voice than one might expect.

Raul simply raised a brow, but a sly smirk grew on his face. He adjusted his overcoat and kept up his tall posture, seeming as refined as ever. He watched as the large dragon turtle demon approached him specifically, looked up at her and awaited for her to finish her sentences. "Why, thank you very much. Welcome to the academy that gave me life and purpose. To what do I owe Her Highness's graceful presence? It can't only be for me, can it?" He says in an elegant manner and tone, keeping his sharp eyes fixated up onto Pacifica's, as he placed one arm behind himself, while the other remained half up and exercised each magical element on his hand, it mainly being air. Currently, it seems like he had a minuscule tornado shaped air bubble whirling around on the palm of his hand.

For now, it does seem like he has her undivided attention as his sister is mingling with others and the teachers speaking amongst themselves as well, leaving the two to have their own private conversation. Everyone has been given a small drink as well, a glass of red wine to enjoy as well as a few snacks on a nearby portably tray table. The queen herself has taken a glass of wine which she gently sips at from time to time. She almost giggles a bit at Raul's very classy adressing of her."While I appreciate the gesture, I am really not that formal mr. Raul. To answer your question: I was scheduled to come here anyway on a more routine-like inspection and light briefing about the dealing of the last few months, as well as on that last event - the school dance. So pretty uneventful as such, but it is nice with a bit of diversity, like this event. What do you intend to do with these powers then?", she replies back and takes another sip of red wine.

Giving the queen his undivided attention as well, he hears out every single word she says just now in response, and once she finished, he looks over to the table with the glasses and bottle of wine on it, the small tornado disappearing from his hand as he narrows his eyes at the table, wrapping an invisible leash made out of air around the bottle as he raises it up and pours some wine for himself as well, elegantly placing it down with just air magic and then bringing the glass to himself, taking a sip from it. "Quite interesting. Not everyone likes to be formal nowadays, and it appears the Queen herself feels the same way. I will adjust my manners, then. So then you're here for a scheduled visit? I see. With these powers, my intentions are.. quite simple. I either use them to help others, or to help myself. It wasn't easy learning everything, but now that I have the power of each element, I can use them to my advantage.. for good deeds, naturally. If we intend to drop the formalities, what should I call Her Highness, then? Miss Pacifica? Miss Lacroix?" He raises a brow at her while he keeps his smirk, raising the glass again up to his mouth to take yet another sip from the wine.

"By now, I would think one at your year should be aware that monsters generally are not too hung on formalities and such. Still, it is very nice to see a human who can act more refined and such. It sounds like a good start to focus on how it can benefit yourself and others - people who learn the arts of magic can easily become too obsessed with the powers it brings and the possibilities. Just miss Pacifica or Pacifica is fine. What are your plans after graduating then mr. Raul?", she replies back, then grabbing a few smaller snacks to munch on whilst she waits for him to answer her back.

"Actually, I am aware of monsters not being formal, but I prefer being formal, because some tend to like it, from my experience, especially the ladies. I was told that it sounds forced and unneeded though, so I've been trying to drop the act, even though it.. wasn't an act." Raul says so, lightly blushing on his cheeks which is a rare thing coming from him, but he quickly moves on to the main topic at hand, which is Pacifica's question. "After graduating, my plans are to either become a human society teacher at this academy, or to become a human representative - or ambassador, if you will - for monsters. I feel as though humans and monsters are not unified enough. For example, at conventions, there's either more humans, or more monsters, but never the equal amount of both. You see, Miss Pacifica, I am quite supportive of the monster race. Any species, despite some being cruel, pardon my wording. I am a fan, you could say." Raul can't help but to let out a slight grin at the end of those words, smirking as he sips more from his wine. "If I am successful in becoming a representative, I will do my very best to spread encouragement." He finishes speaking, seeming to be quite serious in his decisions.

Pacifica nods approvingly at the first bit of his reply, letting him know that she can follow this intentions about sticking to more articulate and formal speech. After all, she does have subjects who actually prefers this sort of approach of speaking to her and it is not at all like as if she dislikes it."That makes sense. I just like people to feel comfortable around me, so if you still feel that way, then speak as you please", she comments back on that briefly. Once he gets into the more interesting subject she does show a much more pleased and perky expression on her face and he can tell she very much approves from her facial expression alone."Ohhh, ambitious...and we could indeed use more humans who wish to work for the future coexistance and cooperation of our worlds. May I ask what gave you the motivation for this?", she asked very interested.

• Like 1

Raul notices how the queen got more interested in his words, keeping that smirk on his face as he sips more from his wine while she spoke. He is delighted to hear that he can be of value to society, but her question to him has him kept on his toes. "Motivation, hmm? Part of it is what I've mentioned just now. I simply want humans to not look down upon monsters, and vice versa. Planned events that require the participation of both races should be more common. But, I think it's alright for me to admit that the other part that motivated me for this position is the interactions I've personally had with certain monsters in the past years of my life, mainly during my academic years. They are all wonderful in their own ways, and, believe it or not, I hold some dear to my heart." He looked up in Pacifica's eyes as he said these words, but after he finished, he looked off to the side and stared off into nothingness, definitely having somebody on his mind at the moment.

The demoness sips gently from her own glass, going slowly on it as she doesn't aim to get any sort of drunk, but simply to enjoy the experience with it. She nods acknowledgingly at what he tells about her regarding why he ended up wanting to do what he claims and some might find some of it cheesy, but there really needs to be more positive interactions and experiences on both sides for sure."Nothing wrong with having personal experiences and the like fuel your passion for something. I would be amazed if you did not base it off at least partially on that. It pleases me to hear how some humans understand and value how we can get along, despite differences. So you have made some good friends I take it?", she goes on and has herself a couple of snacks more.

"That I have, Miss Pacifica. My three years here at the academy was like an adventure, full of ups and downs, but mostly ups. Apologies, if it's starting to sound like I'm bragging. That is all there is to it, really." Raul snickers, before finally finishing his wine, using more wind magic to gently lift up the glass again, only to make it levitate back onto the table wherever he took it from. "If it's fine with you, I would like to get to know you better, Miss Pacifica. How has life been treating you, especially these days? How does it feel to be a queen?" He asks, sliding his hands into his overcoat's pockets, smiling up at the tall monster queen while awaiting for an answer.

It seems like the primary topic is transitioning into the next one with Raul asking Pacifica more about herself. Thankfully, this is a very relaxed setting with no one really trying to flaunt any sort of status, so everyone is simply chatting as equals, including the queen herself and that is honestly what she really prefers as well."Well, of course not. I am not some sort of unapproachable and closed book. How else would I be able to get a better understanding of humans and their cultures? To be honest, with the portal now here indefinitely I am finding myself to be much more busy than before, as there is a lot more I have to take into consideration, attend to and so forth. Still, it is a job I highly love and I care deeply about my subjects too. So all in in all I won't complain, but I am hoping to get people who can act more like you suggested...ambassadors and such sort, to make me have to spend less time between realms and check in on things. Hopefully your future plans will be a help there...", she goes on and drinks the last few sips of wine of her.