Assembly hall

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

'Hard, you say, my dear, but not impossible', she goes on in her mind. Though she has talked to Azalin a few times before and such, mainly during her interview to become a teacher, she has yet to properly play around with the angel. She can tell this will be much tougher and even if she does not succeed now, she is never one to back down from a fun challenge and miss Astrea is definitely one of these. Her gaze seek out those of the young angel and her smug grin never fails to stay on her face either."Ohhh, I know some ways to get really fun and interesting notes done...some of which I will gladly help you discover to write down", she says in a sultry voice and her eyes look over the ample bosom of Azalin and her cute short black hair. While the English teacher might be unaware of it, she does have a great figure underneath all of those clothes."You know...your notes can only go so far...just observing...the real lessons are done...close  up...really close...and with the hands-on approach", all of this gently whispered into the angel's ear while Veronica leans close enough to smosh her breast against the side of Azalin.

“Hands on methods? That does sound interesting honestly... but how will I write if my hands are doing something else?” Azalin asks, not really getting the sultry implication that Veronica was giving off until the angel felt something soft and plump pushing gently against her side made her gaze look towards what it was, before looking back at Veronica again with her usual smile. “I know notes can only go so far with observation. Though at the same time there’s tons of things to observe here, and I always find myself writing about it. Besides, I’m an Arch Angel like my big sis, chastity is kinda a big deal in our culture. We don’t despise it, but most of us tend to think of those temptations as bad, especially since we are naturally resistant to feeling the ways of lust like how you know of it. We’re holy beings, a lotta people still think we shouldn’t even associate ourselves with other kind besides ‘worthy humans’ and such.” She says, writing down upon her notepad to pen down the situation. A part of her was curious about lust, but she didn’t think she would do it for pure lust... there was always that emotion called ‘love’ by the humans. A sort of loyalty based ritual, but it seemed like other creatures could ‘love’ as well... just some less so than others.

7 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

“Hands on methods? That does sound interesting honestly... but how will I write if my hands are doing something else?” Azalin asks, not really getting the sultry implication that Veronica was giving off until the angel felt something soft and plump pushing gently against her side made her gaze look towards what it was, before looking back at Veronica again with her usual smile. “I know notes can only go so far with observation. Though at the same time there’s tons of things to observe here, and I always find myself writing about it. Besides, I’m an Arch Angel like my big sis, chastity is kinda a big deal in our culture. We don’t despise it, but most of us tend to think of those temptations as bad, especially since we are naturally resistant to feeling the ways of lust like how you know of it. We’re holy beings, a lotta people still think we shouldn’t even associate ourselves with other kind besides ‘worthy humans’ and such.” She says, writing down upon her notepad to pen down the situation. A part of her was curious about lust, but she didn’t think she would do it for pure lust... there was always that emotion called ‘love’ by the humans. A sort of loyalty based ritual, but it seemed like other creatures could ‘love’ as well... just some less so than others.

Veronica can tell this is not having the intended effect, taking her aback a little bit, but in this failure to simply get the pure angel to blush or become embarrassed she does learn more about her, which may help in the future and it does leave her with another fun idea instead."Hmmmmm, I get what you are saying and of course you shouldn't dive into things you are not invested in emotionally. How about this idea...you can take all the notes you like...and still stay pure...", she goes on before leaning close to her ear to whisper:

Spoiler

"I will let you observe some nice lewd time with someone else...give you plenty of notes for when a demon is using her lust to the fullest...writhing in pure pleasure....and moaning hard...all you need to do...is sit and watch...and write down all you wish....hmmmm...no need for you to get dragged into it, of course...",

Azalin would listen to the headmaster intently, finding it nice that she was understanding of her situation. Though upon hearing the whispered words of what the angel could do, a slight blush appeared across her cheeks. “W-Watching That?... b-but situations like that are supposed to be private?... b-but at the same time it could benefit my reports greatly...” The arch angel said with a few stutters, clearly embarrassed about the idea of herself watching such events unfold. Yet she wasn’t against it from the looks of it either. “W-Well, *ahem*... That sounds good! I am resistant to lust so I shouldn’t succumb to it just by watching, but I’ll be sure to write down the details. I wonder how big sis will react when I show her something like that...”

6 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Azalin would listen to the headmaster intently, finding it nice that she was understanding of her situation. Though upon hearing the whispered words of what the angel could do, a slight blush appeared across her cheeks. “W-Watching That?... b-but situations like that are supposed to be private?... b-but at the same time it could benefit my reports greatly...” The arch angel said with a few stutters, clearly embarrassed about the idea of herself watching such events unfold. Yet she wasn’t against it from the looks of it either. “W-Well, *ahem*... That sounds good! I am resistant to lust so I shouldn’t succumb to it just by watching, but I’ll be sure to write down the details. I wonder how big sis will react when I show her something like that...”

Veronica regains her full composure and all, from the cute and sweet reactions from Azalin. Of course, she has no intent on making anyone not consent to anything, so hearing that the English teacher wouldn't mind at least observing renews her faint hope to at least make the adorable staff member heavily flustered and bothered, even if it never progresses beyond that. As she chose to openly reply back, the headmaster makes no effort to hide her speech anymore."Private...well...depends on the ones doing it. I would quite enjoy...one as lovely as yourself watch...for the benefit of research of course. You know...the body can get stimulated in so many ways...I am sure you will find the experience...well..interesting and very worthy of at least half one of those pads of yours...no succumbing to any lust....just watching...watching bodies squirm, pant, thrust and ooooooh so many other fun things...", she says in a less loud voice, but still audible for curious ears.

7 hours ago, Arknight said:

Isegol was focused on his boss's speech, admiring how she could be so demure and professional at the right time ‘if only she were like that outside of formal events ...’ he began to applaud at the end of the speech after a long sigh.  

The reception had started and seeking to quench his thirst he went straight to the drinks table.  As he sipped a glass of wine, he scanned the hall looking for the 1st years who would surely be the first to stop on his office.  His nose was already warning him but he still took a sip of the wine to be sure, only to end up closing his eyes making a sour face.  ' She did it again this year... this wine is too strong, that explains all this merry smell around.'  His gaze passed over Parnacel as he frowned, he could see how she was enjoying a conversation with Astrea but her smell of excitement seemed to indicate that she had already played with some victim before that.

He was about to make his way there, but a strong foul mood invaded his nose, he turned to the origin and could see his fellow Victor @Icarian Dreams attacking the meat section of the food table. Isogel take a glass of juice discarding the wine and went to Victor.  "Your bad mood is smelling from the entrance my friend.  what was this time?  sheeps?“ had known each other for a while, so keeping a small smile, he started a casual conversation. “At least you are not the wildest eater at the table” he said, turning his sight at a first-year girl not far from them, who was eating from all the dishes at the table at a speed about 5 or 6 times higher than Victor's because she had 6 limbs more than him.

Being able to fill his stomach with all goods this hall had to offer did raise Victor's spirit. He's eaten his share of meats and... well, it was almost only meats. He hated to fall into stereotypes, but his tastes did change after the transformation. At least he didn't enjoy the raw stuff yet. In any case, after satisfying his palette, he allowed his other senses to take over, trying to encompass how everyone else was enjoying the party. His nose did pick some... unexpected smells coming from the group of students surrounding Lyncus, but knowing the cat's interests, he wasn't too surprised. For a while his eyes followed Veronica's endeavors, before being interrupted by the sight of Isogel making his way over. He let a bitter smile out at the werewolf's comment. "Just the usual. Woke up on my doorstep with fur between my teeth." He pulled Isogel a chair, inviting him to sit. "Talking about sheep, you really ought to try the lamb chops," he said, brightening up a bit, "they really outdid themselves this time."

His eyes followed Isogel's, scanning the room alongside him. His gaze once again encountered the headmistress, this time flirting with poor Azalin. He sighed. "I swear, they'll shut us down one day because of her. You saw that poor kid she traumatized just moments ago? Boy didn't know if he should be scared or aroused."

Lyncus grin glimmered with glee as the dryad accepted his invitation. He chuckled the @ThatCheekyLass dryad's rambling, it was cute seeing a shy girl like her open up. That was the whole point of the first party of thw year after all getting rid of the newbies' nerves. "Oh don't worry it's fine you're a forest girl getting used to the big town. It's totally understandable. And thanks Luna for accepting the invitation it'll be great to see you at my dorm at the end of the week!"

Then he listens to the @DreamsnThings goblin smiling at her nickname for him and nodding happily as she accepts the invitation as well. "Niiiiice I'm certain you'll get your fill at the party~", he purrs. He felt the goblins thoughts flick through food, sex, partying, sex again, and then petting his floof all in the span of a breath. She was a woman after his own heart... or well floof right now. And with the flattering red dress she had on she was quite the enticing sight. "If you want to avoid being stepped on I could carry you. It would also allow you to pet me."

Edited by Solomon
@ mention

21 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Veronica regains her full composure and all, from the cute and sweet reactions from Azalin. Of course, she has no intent on making anyone not consent to anything, so hearing that the English teacher wouldn't mind at least observing renews her faint hope to at least make the adorable staff member heavily flustered and bothered, even if it never progresses beyond that. As she chose to openly reply back, the headmaster makes no effort to hide her speech anymore."Private...well...depends on the ones doing it. I would quite enjoy...one as lovely as yourself watch...for the benefit of research of course. You know...the body can get stimulated in so many ways...I am sure you will find the experience...well..interesting and very worthy of at least half one of those pads of yours...no succumbing to any lust....just watching...watching bodies squirm, pant, thrust and ooooooh so many other fun things...", she says in a less loud voice, but still audible for curious ears.

Azalin was seemingly covering half of her face with her notepad, flustered as her hands shakily wrote about the situation. She never got how watching other people over experiencing such things herself made her become a blushing mess. Maybe because it was normally a close ritual amongst angels? “F-For the sake of research, I-I am willing to witness the... t-the sexual endeavors of two others and write about the experience for others to know of... A-As long as that’s fine of course, I don’t write down names.” The angel says with constant stutters, although her face slowly begun returning to normal, and her shaky hands trembled less and less. Huh... she thought the lust resist only worked on seduction techniques, not during a lustful conversation... regardless, she would smile back towards Veronica. “Though honestly, I wouldn’t mind. I still would prefer not taking part in any thing like that though, since acts like those I prefer doing with someone I love... well... however the emotion of love feels like. Besides, Penelope isn’t here yet either. I’m kinda worried since... well, I don’t see Zadria either. Penelope always gets caught up with healing that daemon. Honestly unsure how she manages to keep up that expressionless exterior.” 

Edited by Multiversal
MOAR INFO

On 11/07/2020 at 08:44, Icarian Dreams said:

Being able to fill his stomach with all goods this hall had to offer did raise Victor's spirit. He's eaten his share of meats and... well, it was almost only meats. He hated to fall into stereotypes, but his tastes did change after the transformation. At least he didn't enjoy the raw stuff yet. In any case, after satisfying his palette, he allowed his other senses to take over, trying to encompass how everyone else was enjoying the party. His nose did pick some... unexpected smells coming from the group of students surrounding Lyncus, but knowing the cat's interests, he wasn't too surprised. For a while his eyes followed Veronica's endeavors, before being interrupted by the sight of Isogel making his way over. He let a bitter smile out at the werewolf's comment. "Just the usual. Woke up on my doorstep with fur between my teeth." He pulled Isogel a chair, inviting him to sit. "Talking about sheep, you really ought to try the lamb chops," he said, brightening up a bit, "they really outdid themselves this time."

His eyes followed Isogel's, scanning the room alongside him. His gaze once again encountered the headmistress, this time flirting with poor Azalin. He sighed. "I swear, they'll shut us down one day because of her. You saw that poor kid she traumatized just moments ago? Boy didn't know if he should be scared or aroused."

Isegol accepted his partner's invitation by sitting in the chair making sure not to crush his own tail in the process while giving his partner's pranks a modest smile. When a lamb chops was offered, he had to shake his head nervously, rejecting it. "No, no, remember that since that incident two years ago I don't eat meat" His mouth began to salivate a little at the pressure of that chop in front of him. Luckily, a black tentacle that moved at high speed took it from the hand of its partner to the other food table, 'ohh that was close, thanks mysterious tentacle'

He drank some of his juice to relax while listening to his partner's complaints about Parnacel. Nodding with his eyes closed and a frown in his face. "You are right, every year more and more students come to my office asking about the pregnancy between demons and humans, she is a very good headmaster, if only she could control her impulses" his gaze shifted again to Astrea who seemed to be controlling Parnacel's insinuations well.

The unassuming Sue Bajee had been trotting around the hall keeping an eye on things. This was her first day and she aimed to make a good impression. The headmaster's words were very inspiring and Sue was looking forward to working under her. The little 4'8" Pig Demon was strutting around in a pair of blue jean overalls with a spray bottle of all-surface cleaner hanging off a loop on her left hip, a rag hanging hanging out of her right pocket, and an assortment of small tools extruding from her back pocket. Under the overalls she wore a simple white tank top. Her toe-headed hair tied in a little red polka-dotted bandanna (a la Rosie the Riveter).

As someone would slosh a drink she'd scurry over with a smile and wipe it up, then retreating back to the outskirts of the hall, continuously circling the room. In her mind she surveyed the room scanning every student and placing them into Domain, Kingdom, Pylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species. She did so gleefully with a smile. "So many little subjects, SOOOOO much fun." she softly sang to herself moving from mess to mess. She'd have to wait for the first day to let out, then the first step would be to find a good place to continue her work. "Probably off the boiler room where only the Janitor goes" she continued to muse to herself.

So unobtrusive and pleasant was she that even if anyone had discerned the words of her little songs, they would have laughed them off as quirky and cute. So along she went, cleaning, singing, trotting, but most of all... plotting with a sweet little smile.

Edited by KibaOnizuka

Yala walked into the assembly hall looking groggy, with a harsh glare in her eyes and a stagger in her step. She had not slept well and her body heat made her scales uncomfortable. Lurking behind her eyes was a vitriolic pessimism, her paranoid mind constantly stirring about how uncomfortable she was in many ways, thinking that the apparent discomfort would make people uneasy around her.  Her breathing was heavy in an attempt to cool her insides, now having to be around other people she didn't want to be so off putting, hoping that maybe someone would take interest in her and maybe even approach her for extra curricular activities. She found a spot in the crowd and reached into her book back that hung casually from one of the spikes on her left wing. She took a hand full of change and started rubbing it into her shirt the scales making a small clinking sound as the change rubbed against them. She let out a heavy sigh thinking to her self that she already made her self into the weird girl who rubs change on her boobs but she only really cared as far as how attracted to her they would be. She picked her spirit up and strode over to a corner where she could tooth her burning scales in peace, while her ever glaring eyes combed the room as her paranoia ate away at her very soul.

She started rubbing the change in vigorously,  the jingle of change getting louder now signing as she thought about how weird she must look." These coins really don't do the job I need some gold.. This sucks, I've only been here for five minutes and I'm the weird girl." She said in a subdued melancholy tone trying to keep the quiet as she talked to her self.  She continued to breath heavily wincing at the fact that people can see her do this. She crossed her arms and made a big smile hoping to quell any speculations of her actions and essentially giving up on putting the fire out in her chest." Well I guess I'll have to move to Alaska if I ever wanna populate a lair." She thought to her self trying to come off as eager and enthusiastic like everyone else.

Edited by RadChad

8 hours ago, Arknight said:

Isegol accepted his partner's invitation by sitting in the chair making sure not to crush his own tail in the process while giving his partner's pranks a modest smile. When a lamb chops was offered, he had to shake his head nervously, rejecting it. "No, no, remember that since that incident two years ago I don't eat meat" His mouth began to salivate a little at the pressure of that chop in front of him. Luckily, a black tentacle that moved at high speed took it from the hand of its partner to the other food table, 'ohh that was close, thanks mysterious tentacle'

He drank some of his juice to relax while listening to his partner's complaints about Parnacel. Nodding with his eyes closed and a frown in his face. "You are right, every year more and more students come to my office asking about the pregnancy between demons and humans, she is a very good headmaster, if only she could control her impulses" his gaze shifted again to Astrea who seemed to be controlling Parnacel's insinuations well.

Victor looked visibly flustered, reminded about Isegol's preferences. "Shit. Right. Sorry." Of course he doesn't eat meat. Ugh, What am I thinking. He silently chastised himself. The sleepless night was starting to show itself. As he was about to bite into the chunk of meat himself, a tentacle swooped and snatched it straight from his hands. He glowered at the ravenous monster, took a long look at the quickly-emptying table, and stretched back in his seat, sighing deeply, before focusing back on the conversation.

"What about demons and angels?" He chuckled, observing the flirtations between Veronica and her celestial conversant. "They both could learn something from each other. Although I'm afraid our dear headmistress is quite unreformable." He smiled, grabbed a bottle of whatever liquor was nearby, and poured himself a glass. "Well, you've always had a nose for people, Isegol. How long do you give them to end up in a bed together?" He gestured with his head towards the demon and the angel.

• Like 1

As the party in the Assembly Hall went on, so did the smell of smoke... particularly in one corner of the room. It wasn’t particularly strong, but it lingered in the air as the source casually puffed out another cloud of the burning fumes. The albino haired higher daemon had a lazy smile, enjoying how everyone else was so busy, and leaving her to enjoy her own time in peace. The whole welcoming thing was mandatory for those who were able to be here, and she really didn’t want the staff to be getting on her ass with it either as-“Damn, already? Maybe I should go to Sunveil for another brand...” The demon said to herself, pulling out another cigarette and lightening it with a small flame on her finger. She really needed stuff that burned longer, these things had a nice smoothness but she couldn’t enjoy one without burning through em in minutes! Either way, she would glance across the crowd, taking note of the multiple staff members especially. Maybe this year she could actually make the whole graduation thing, or better yet, learn a bit more about humans up close. Too many times were they so... fearful. So what if she ended up breaking a Minotaur’s arm and burning off most of his fur? He deserved it for making her drop the expensive cigarettes she saved so hard to get last year!

• Like 1

Yuumi has been wandering, a bit anxious from the crowds. It really wasn’t her thing, this whole big crowds, loads of people... and monsters... the concept was still so new to her but she had a reason to be there. She wanted to make a stand for herself and her beliefs. But that didn’t necessarily mean it would be easy. “Just a little bit longer Yuumi... then you’ll be out of this huge crowd and in a classroom with a lot...lot less people...” she sighed. She found her way to one of the empty spaces by the wall near the corner. Collapsing with her back against it, she panted. Suddenly a whiff of smoke got caught in her panting. She coughed a little as she looked around for the source. A monster girl with albino features was standing there... smoking?! Was that allowed in this school? She leaned back out of the smoke paths as she spoke over to her, “Y’know... I’m not sure if smoking is permitted in school...”

• Like 2
  • Woohoo 1

“Pfft, smoking ain’t allowed but I sure as hell love the feeling it gives.” She chuckled, leaving the cigarette in her mouth as she inhaled the smoke, exhaling a small cloud of it that rose in the air. The red eyes of the daemon gazed towards the unknown voice, expecting some sorta first year demon, only to find a girl....  a human girl... With that in mind, she would grin a bit towards her as her heard turned more to face the student. “Though for a human to have willingly speak to me... you must not know much bout me. Transfer or something? Maybe a third year?” She asks, a part of her hoping to have a classmate who was human in the third years that wasn’t so fearful or studious, some lousy personality like that. The human did seem to be someone who could tolerate her though. “... Zadria, now tell me yours.” The daemon names Zadria added, in a bit of a demanding tone as well, but was far from being hostile towards the stranger.

• Like 2

She let out a sigh as in her mind she thought, ‘Monsters and demons really are of a different cloth. But it’s also pretty fun.’ Her smile not leaving her lips at all, she stood up tall. Shrugging as she said, “is there a reason I should fear? We’re all here for similar purposes and we’re all gonna be in the same school the next few years so I see no need. Yuumi Faust. Second year. I have a feeling we may not entirely agree on some aspects but you don’t seem too bad.” She raised her brow as her smile somehow grew more. She held up her clenched fist to the demon before her, hoping for a return to her hanging fist bump.

• Like 2

Zadria’s eyebrow went up as she talked, finding her words rather interesting. She didn’t even know what she has done yet and she’s already spouting stuff like not fearing her. “By similar purposes, do ya mean studying and that lousy shit? Not the type to focus on schoolwork mind you, that crap is boring.” The daemon says, seeing the girl named Yuumi Faust raise her clenched fist for a fist bump. A part of the monster hesitated, at first unsure how to respond to a friendly gesture, before just going along with it as she also clenched her fist to give the fist bump the Human was waiting for. “Yuumi Faust, a second year... damn, was hoping you’d be a third year like me. Your different from the rest though, so you don’t mind we start meeting up more yeah?” Zadria asks with a bigger smile, baring her sharpened teeth a bit towards her, at least until she looked towards her cigarette and sighed. Dropping it on the floor, she stomped it out with the heel of her shoes, then pulling out another from her half finished packet. “Ya want one of these? They aren’t bad for beginners in case your wondering. I don’t bring the strong shit to school since the staff get hella pissed when I do... Damn that Azalin for taking that stuff.” 

• Like 1

A white haired man stood by the wall of the assembly hall.  He stood next to a large potted green lily situated by the windows.  He wore simple attire of slacks and a unbuttoned white dress shirt with no undershirt beneath.  A toned, lithe, build crossed his chest.  He inspected its leaves and spoke to it.  "No, I don't see any damage. You're fine. You're over reacting.  They water you plenty." He stopped, as if listening to it. He looked confused. "What do you mean you feel burning? You're perfectly fin-" He noticed a cloud of smoke drifting towards the plant.  Shocked, he batted the smoke away. "You're right!" He exclaimed. "I shouldn't have doubted you!"  He waved his hands and chanted a short incantation.  A faint gust of wind began to blow the smoke upwards and away.

The man whirled towards the source of the smoke. His eyes looked on the daemon with a bringing another cigarette to her lips. His face shown, distraught and concerned.  He strode over towards her. "You!" @Multiversal He pointed.  "You're suffocating that poor lily. Put that out, there are plenty of places to smoke and I have been told to not allow it inside."  He looked to the girl beside her. @YokoYamichi"Please, you're acquainted with your peer here yes?  Help talk some sense into her."

• Like 2

Yuumi perked up to hear an older male voice, her eyes averting from the demon girl to the man approaching. He definitely looked human but she felt he was different... apart from being a teacher of course. As he spoke about lilies and stuff she thought, ‘nature weirdo? Guess this school has people from all over the place.’ As he then addressed her, she shrugged with a confused expression and a raised brow. “Sorry teach, we were just introducing ourselves- wait senior?! You look so young! In a complimentary way of course!-wait!” She got side tracked and shook her head to refocus, “but yeah I think it’s rude, especially to try and order a senior I just met and expect her to follow me. Although I would recommend not smoking... but uhh...” she was pretty bad with words, hence why she wasn’t great with crowds either. Sighing she flopped forward. A minor sign of giving up on her words.

• Like 1

“Oh cut out that shit, this is supposed to be a welcoming party isn’t it? Sure as hell being a welcoming staff member aren’t you Mr. Hippy?” Zadria said with a cocky smirk, bringing out the cigarette anyways. Not like she cares much for the majority of the staff, they all badger her about rules this and rules that. Besides the whole celebration seemed mandatory, so she couldn’t go outside and smoke when the whole damn thing was held inside. “Shouldn’t you be talking to the trees? What did those humans call em again... ah, the Lorax or some shit like that right? Heard they also have schools with dress codes, and your clearly not following your own school’s rules ain’t ya? I’m even smoking the weak stuff I use, so tell your plants to go elsewhere if they are that prissy.  Plus I’m actually talking with someone interesting, so if your hanging around, don’t be such a bossy prick.” 

With that in said, she turned towards Yuumi and chuckled. She was fine with others not agreeing to smoking, she just didn’t like it when others commanded her to stop smoking herself. It was her own damn body anyways! “Don’t worry Yuumi, I ain’t gonna hurt you for complimenting me. Though not a smoker type? Well that blows, but if you ever wanna try a puff I’m more than welcome to introduce ya to it. Though don’t humans have weaker lungs than daemons? Might not be a good idea for you to inhale this stuff if you end up dying on the crapper from it. Plus, don’t mind that hippy over there, he’s just one of the teacher’s of this school who talks to plants all the time. Seriously, I haven’t burned a single one since three years ago!”

• Haha 1

The man looked between the both of them, not batting an eye at her belligerence.  He smiled a wide toothy grin, tone shifting from frantic to jovial. "Thank you for your cooperation!  I've already checked on my share of the flora on campus for the week.  I would think they would move on their own if they had the ability.  They do not, however. " He looked to the younger girl, acquiescing. "You have a point or two, one should respect their elders." He looked back to the eldest.

"I believe a compromise can be achieved. "  He reached into a pocket and pulled out a tiny seed.  He cupped it in his hands and blew them.  The seed sprouted into a pale, wide, red flower.  He reached forward and pinned it to her clothing.  "Ascendit Fumus Comedenti, known as the devils lung in some parts.  It grows in grasslands after bush fires.  I've heard a bloom is quite beautiful." he looks her over as if realizing something. "Rather apt, fantastic! It should be able to consume the smoke you create for the rest of the gettogether. In exchange, I would like you to return it to me afterwards.  Does this sound agreeable?" His chipper disposition held as he looked towards the daemoness.

Edited by Toshiflow
Ease of reading and formatting
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

After the Headmaster's speech Luther von Braun clapped politely. He had no need or desire to try any of the food or drink on the tables as he subsisted on something else entirely; and so he strode to a dark corner of the hall eager to be out of the light. Indirect sunlight didn't harm him but it did make him uncomfortably itchy. He cloaked himself in the shadows to make the feeling go away. After a minute or two a new student by the looks of it @RadChad nears the corner speaking to herself. The poor dear appears to have some nervous tick and is worried about her social image. He removed the shadows. "Pardon me I couldn't help but overhear you. If you don't wish be seen as weird, it would be best to avoid talking to oneself." he has a kind tone and expression. "Also why exactly do you need gold instead of change? What exactly is bothering you?"

With the response he just delivered her eyes grew wide. A respecting and and level headed guy. Sure he might be a bit weird but he actually wasn’t bad at all. She raised a brow and let out a chuckle in relief. Nudging the teacher with her elbow before wrapping an arm around his neck to bring him down to eye level, “you’re honestly not half bad, Teach! Actually I think I’m pretty glad teachers like you exist. Goin outta your way for your student and making compromises!” She was usually one to respect social stances but with this little triage in the corner of the vast hall, she felt social standings didn’t exist. She looked towards Zadria, “I think we got a pretty good one on our hands here!” She pointed towards the third white haired of the group.

• Like 2

Atmer kept to the back of the assembly as best as he could. The sheer amount of scents from all of the people, food, and drinks were able to overwhelm his nose through the thick leather and filtered muzzle he wore along with his school uniform. Thank the heavens and hells that it's not too loud here. he thought to himself. Once the speech was concluded, he slowly slinked over to the refreshments table, his tail dragging across the floor. He bobbed and weaved through the growing people, trying his best not to run into anyone. Then he stopped and began sniffing at the air. His ears and tail perked up instantly and he made a quick dash, zigzagging through anyone around him, for the tables. There he found a piles of honey biscuits. He couldn't contain his excitement and pulled a couple off of the plate. He then moved quickly away, finding a dark corner to the side so that he could remove his muzzle and enjoy his treat.

• Like 1

Zadria decided to listen in on the teacher’s words, before seeing the pale, wide and red flower spouting from the man’s hands... and then seeing it being pinned to her shirt. It had a hella complicated name through. Weirdly enough, she saw a bit of the residual smoke go towards it, a strange sight to see a flower do. Still, having a rather nice looking flower pinned on her shirt felt... well it just made her feel damn weird! “T-The hell kinda crap you tryna pull? Shouldn’t you give someone else who likes flowers this? I don’t think it really suits me...” She says, a hint of nervousness in her voice as a faint blush dusted her cheeks. She wasn’t used to being treated like this, especially by a teacher of all people. Not like she hated flowers either, in fact she found this one pretty and it’s smoke pulling effect useful. Still, it would make the other teachers not complain if the smoke wasn’t going anywhere but around herself and the flower... with a sigh, she would nod slowly towards him. “Fine, I’ll give it to you after the whole party... and uh... sorry...” Zadria mumbles out the last part quietly to herself, quickly taking another cigarette and lighting it, inhaling it hastily. Gods she needed more of these, her heart was beating a bit faster than it should be. Damn that weird teacher... but she couldn’t complain, he helped her out but it doesn’t mean she’d just get all buddy buddy with him.

The daemon glanced around Yuumi, who... clearly didn’t seem to care about the teacher she was pulling down towards her eye level. She found it strange how the human girl seemed to fit into the academy rather quickly... are all humans like this? “Tch, I wouldn’t say a good one... but he’s not that bad, at least compared to all those other years ago.” Zadria said, even smiling a bit and letting out another small cloud of smoke, observing the flower slowly reel in the grey plume.

Edited by Multiversal
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

The chipper man stayed in the half head lock position.  Admiring a tile on the floor, he remarked. "So pretty." He snapped back into the conversation. He craned his neck to look at Yuumi, smile unfaltering.  "Your words are kind.  There is little time for worry over bluster when there is so much beauty around us!" He craned his neck the other way, looking at the opulent hall and admiring the architecture.  "My name is Mr. Toshimura, for the future.  I believe we have spoken enough to be called friendly. You may call me Toshi if you wish.  Your company proves enjoyable." He looked around the room to the rest of his fellow faculty.  "I would posit that the rest of the faculty are also quite easily  referred to as 'good ones', however.

Ears perking up, he beamed towards the flower on Zadira, nodding. "I shall inform her." Craning up his neck, he looked towards the senior. "The flower wishes for me to inform you that your smoke is delicious and that they are very pleased. Also, thank you. Your efforts in feeding them will go to great use in class!"  Mr. Toshimura blinked. "Oh! I was supposed to mingle with students!  I suppose I'm doing that now? How fortuitous!" He looked between the two, arm still around his neck.  "Are either of you signed up for for Principles of Potions or Transformatives one this year?  It would be extremely pleasant to have such fine young minds in my class."

• Like 1
  • Love 1