Court yard

Talon enjoyed breaking the rules, it was fun. A certain thrill accompanied the risk being taken while doing something that wasn’t supposed to be done. As a result, some of the staff certainly found him to be an annoyance. “Well... I’m mostly harmless. I’ve done things like sneaking into the kitchen for a brownie, skipping a class or two... Those sorts of things.” Talon elected to leave out the gritty things, like spray painting a few obscene things around the school and a couple of fist fights he’s gotten into. He likes getting into trouble, but that doesn’t mean he likes publicizing it. Especially when someone asks him about it.

Of course, even Julia is no angel either, but has only really done minor stuff to earn her a scolding or minor punishment. None of that has really given her the kind of reputation that he seems to have. This, of course, leads her to believe there is something very much not being said here or she is given the half truth. While very much not a saint herself, she has never lied about any misdeeds of her own. She has just accepted her own mostrous nature and stick to it, unless it seems to cause serious trouble for herself or others."Aha...well...I honestly doubt such minor stuff would earn you bigger trouble...if I am to work with you in that club, you need to be honest with me", she says, appearing a bit more serious now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

With a small backpack hanging over his shoulder, A Slightly shorter Boy was walking near the fountain with worried look on his face, while he looked around himself and holding a small card, that he hides into his backpack. After few minutes, He sits down on the edge of a fountain, looking left and right and down onto the ground every few seconds.

Tapping his shoes with nervous thoughts, He lets out few deep breaths trying to calm down, whispering to himself that he's okay.

Edited by Nugget

• 1 month later...
On 21/10/2021 at 13:43, JennyDK said:

The boy hangs up before she managed to say anything in return. She doesn't really mind that much luckily. She simply get off her chair and walk over to the mirror on the wall. For some reason, she kind of feels like to at least see how things appear - most likely as this is pretty public, after all. She quickly brushes her hair, straightens out her nice Chinese style dress and other minor things she can correct a bit in order to look orderly, neat and such. The most odd thing may be that she doesn't have any sort of scent as she does not sweat like mortals do. Being undead does have its perks after all.

After that, she makes her way towards the agreed-upon place of meeting, the courtyard. She is most likely the second to arrive.

GM: Scene moving to "Courtyard" location.

Hiro was indeed already there, knowing how Yoko is only able to hop around from place to place instead of properly walk. He stood there, his eyes fascinated by something in the sky at the moment, but just as Yoko slowly hops about towards him, he noticed her in the corner of his eyes and a bright smile makes an appearance on the stage, the stage in question being his face, more precisely his lips. To save her a few hops, he walked up to her in a slightly hurried manner. "Hey, Yoko! How's it going?" He asks, all the while he stared into her dead eyes for just a moment, only to stop because he leaned closer to her, in an attempt to hug her. Like always, he never minded the fact that she's a zombie, or that she's dead, or that there's anything ever wrong with her. To him, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. "You look really nice." He mentions, although a bit more quietly since he was still hugging her, but eventually he let go after a few seconds to look at her properly, unless she had other things in mind.

She gives Hiro a nice and friendly wave when possible."Oh heeeeey! It's going pretty fine lately. Nothing much to tell really. I did join a club though - the gardening one. Have you heard of it?", she asks once they are able to have a proper conversation. She corrects parts of her hair that sort of fell out of place, as she has moved around to get here. Her cheeks look slightly more red - which could either be physical stuff or just make-up. Though she is not really one to usually wear make-up though."Awww, thanks! You don't look too shabby either", she responds back once she gets into the embrace. Being physical is still new and strange to her, but does feel more natural with this human at least.

• Love 1

For a moment, Hiro stares at her face and examines it, trying to see if she is wearing some sort of make-up or not, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Not that he is too fascinated by it, anyhow, since he positions himself next to Yoko and starts to very slowly walk on over to the exit gate of the academy. "Ahh, really? I wasn't even trying, thanks, hah!" He replies to her about how she called him not too shabby, a faint blush showing across his cheeks as he raises a hand to momentarily rub the back of his head with the tip of his fingers, closing his eyes a little as well. He waits on her to hop along at her own pace, replying to the topic about clubs. "The gardening one, huh? I have heard of it, yes. The club that us two were gonna form didn't exactly work out, plus it was a little silly, so I'm glad you found another club that you like. I'm in the sports club. Kind of nerdy, like me." He chuckles slightly as he finishes talking. He talks in quite an energetic and expressive manner, a way that Hiro isn't known to do so, but just this time seems to be a special occasion.

"Neither was I really...so I guess that's a point for both of us, haha", she says and adds a small laugh to that as she looks back at him. Soon enough they are on their way towards the amusement park and she is very excited to go, but still manages to do smaller and less hectic jumping around as they go along, but she does seem more energetic than usual."The sports club is nerdy? Isn't it full of like...jocks and stuff? Ooooh, what sort of sports do you do? Can I come and watch sometime?", she asks him in return, not really aware of how such a line would sound and seem like to him, but simply wanting to hang out more and such,.

• Like 1

Hiro would walk as slow as needed just so that he doesn't go too far off up front, always walking beside the hopping zombie in pretty Chinese garments. He dismisses the first topic for now and continues talking about the clubs, as well as other things. Hiro lets out a slightly nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his head with his left hand, whilst his right hand would be the closest to Yoko (or vice versa, depending on which side Yoko was on). "I suppose you could come watch! You could say I specialize in running. Though now that I'm saying it out loud, that sounds dumb. I don't do sports to build muscle or skills, I just like running, I suppose. I run the athletic field's course at least two times a day, it's refreshing." He says so, now both of them nearing the exit of the academy. He kept physically close to her but not too much, or to be in the way, and he also was looking at her instead of where he's walking, focusing on her eyes. Truth be told, he did get a little lost in them, even though they look dead. That's when he would get a small feeling in his heart, a positive bump, after which he would look up front again. That's when a streak of blush appears over his cheeks, slightly visible, but still definitely there.

Yoko is moving along the left side of Hiro as they move out and about from the academy grounds and into town. She is fairly used to the boy being a bit shy around her, but it seems to have gotten a bit more for some time now. Her eyes, whilst still looking like usual, does seem to seek out Hiro more than usual or at least at may feel so for the male student. There may be a tiny hint of a smile on her face every now and then."Ohhh, I see. That makes sense. So how fast can you run then? I think I have seen the running field a few times...often has this huge and muscular woman running there. Do you know her?", she asks, wishing to learn much more about his life and all.

In response to Yoko's question, Hiro shook his head. "I really don't know anyone that uses the field frequently like myself, I tend to avoid other people. It's been months and I still am slightly scared of some monsters, but I think it has to do with their abnormal sizes. And, uhm, I think I can run pretty fast! Never had it timed before because I don't think of it as a competition or a big achievement." He spoke his mind and responded to every question Yoko had, both of them now on the road into the city, which will take just a little bit of time. Hiro does get more comfortable and less nervous with Yoko, even though he already should've done so for a while now, as he, too, brings a new conversation topic up. "Do you have any sort of plans for when we get to second year?" He asks, curious to see if Yoko has anything planned for her future.

"So you never timed yourself just for fun and curiousity...also, why scared of them still? Has anyone of them hurt you at some point or what? In any case, I shall make sure to come to your aid if you need!", she replies back with a slightly higher energy than usual and a determined facial expression whilst she pumps a clench fist in front of her, showing her willingness to follow up on those words of her. With that said, she keeps following the young male on their way towards the town's amusement park and in the distance she even seems to be able to spot what others know as the Ferris wheel."Plans for it? Hmmmm....not sure yet. I did consider trying to see if I have any ways of trying to recover any past memories with the help from the staff...or maybe even get myself a familiar. Those are really cool! How about yourself?", she says, definitely sounding like she means it.

• Like 1

Hiro appreciates the energy within Yoko at the moment, which would be a little strange considering he's not exactly a living being, but then again it's super cute seeing her in a state like this. Keeping it at the first topic for a moment, as he replies with something. "Hurt? No, nobody hurt me, it's just the kind of person I am, always slightly scared of strangers. I appreciate that you'd come for my aid, though!" He finished off the first topic at that, not expecting a reply to it and smiling at her, even letting out a slight chuckle. To get to the amusement park, they have to walk a little bit through a city, but since Hiro was leading the way, he took a shorter detour route which took both him and Yoko through what seems to be a beautiful park filled with pink cherry blossom trees, regular green leaved trees and just overall pretty scenery. It was more like a tourist attraction than a place to spend time at, since it wasn't big, but it was quite the pretty view. Before they got there though, Hiro responds to Yoko's other remarks. "I do not have any plans just yet. I'm interested in learning a little bit of magic, but I figured I'll let it come to me on its own." And that's when they reach the entrance of this park. "Hey, do you- think we could... hold hands? It's a common human gesture that... friends do to each other!" He murmured out whilst blushing a bit deeper on his cheeks, trying to see what she would think of it, as he held out his right hand in a sheepish manner while looking at her, trying to see how she would respond to that.

"Of course I would look after you", she says with a small glimt in her eye, almost entirely not existing and only being there for a splitsecond. The zombie listens on as Hiro explains some of his interest in learning the arcane arts, which does seem like an exciting area."I am sure you would do well at it. Any specific type of school? I know there are various spellcasters among the staff too", she answers him back, wondering if someone like her could learn too.Soon enough they come to what seems like a "pocket" of utter natural beauty with the trees and all. Yoko looks around, taking it all in and being capitivated by how lovely and even serene it stands out. Before she can fully look it over she is asked something rather bold and frankly unexpected. A small tinge of heat washes over her, surprising even the undead girl and her own cheeks very faintly blush too."Uhmmm....with me? Are...you sure? I mean...you won't find it...weird?", she asks, more or less reacting like any normal girl in this instant.

Hiro simply smiled in return to her when the zombie girl mentioned that she will look after him, which was a rather sweet thing to say, although it did make him question the deal in his mind, as to how exactly she would do that, but nonetheless he doesn't put much focus on that and just keeps the conversation flowing properly, happy to spend time with her with nothing being in the way. "No idea yet, I haven't gotten that far in thinking, to be honest." He gave a simple reply to the topic of spell casting and thus the two of them moved onto the next scenery, which was a slightly awkward but adorable exchange between them. Given Yoko's obvious response, Hiro widens his eyes and looks up front for a moment, seeming to get slightly flustered as he blushes more, raising the hand he held out to rub the back of his head as to "save" the situation more less, to make it look less awkward. "Yeah- I mean- No! I w-wouldn't find it weird. That's... That's why I asked!" He lets his hand hang again, turning back to look in her eyes after mustering up courage. "I thought I could try that with you... I thought you would find it weird though, so like- I took time to say it..." He murmurs out, stumbling in his words here and there, but ultimately manages to say out what he wants. He eyes her further reaction, slightly anxious as to what she might say.

Yoko does enjoy the walk, conversation and company she is having - definitely much more exciting than lazing about in her room and wasting time doing nothing."No need to fret or hurry. I am sure you will figure it out when you get to it", she says, adding a last comment on the topic. While she is not as affected as Hiro, for obvious reasons, the whole situation still stirs something within her. Thankfully, she is not completely devoid of emotions and emotional reactions. So she does gives off a soft smile and nods at him gently."No need to be uncertain. It would be my first time doing such a thing...so it is just a bit sudden, but I don't mind if it's with you", she says and finally reaches down to grasp his hand with her own.

• Love 1

Strangely enough, Hiro isn't as much full of reactions as expected, and he takes the incoming moments rather lightly. Not exactly like a zombie who doesn't know what it's about at all in the first place, but he is just very comfortable with it. He sighed as she nodded and took his hand, looking down at it for a moment as he has his own cheeks redden on his face, but all in all he looks back in her eyes for a few seconds, then looking up front at the park again. "I'm sorry that it's sudden... But, I don't mind if it's with you, either!" He adds sheepishly, taking the step into the small park slowly, waiting for Yoko so that she is able to catch up properly. It's not like he wants to drag her around with his proper walking or anything, so good thing the entire situation is manageable. If Yoko hadn't said anything for a while, Hiro wouldn't either, just taking in the moment. This park is surrounded by streets and tall buildings, but somehow being in it cancels out the noise of traffic, at least it does for Hiro, almost as if being lost in some kind of trance.

Yoko is still unsure what might be causing some of these odd and new slight sensations within her, but for now it seems to just enjoy the moment and not ruin it with any questions she might have or anything else like that. After he spoke, she kept her silence for now and slowly wanders with him. Her footing is still weird, slow and slightly clumsy, but she is able to follow him as they walk through the pretty small patch of nature. Her hand, overall does feel quite neutral, in terms of heat, but perhaps there is a small hint of warmth to it as they keep going.

His hand is soft, warm and full of life, but even though Yoko is a zombie, she is able to feel this and procure some unknown feelings and sensations of her own, from the looks of it. Real quickly Hiro gets used to this and doesn't seem to mind all that much as they continue to walk through the park. He idly looks around as they walk, eventually his gaze landing on hers. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, but to kill the calming silence, he speaks up a little, not in the manner of ruining the mood of course. "I took a walk through this park a few times. Always sat down on the benches, just to feel the breeze and watch the pink trees. They're so awesome and calming. This is the only place they're at, I think, although I haven't been much on the outskirts of Sunveil." He would explain calmly and casually, finding more topics to talk about like that, as they walk along while holding hands. There's not much people that walk by them, but there's still a few - both monsters and humans - who walk by and for some reason cast a glance at the human and the zombie holding hands. Not in a weird way, but either way, it's not like Hiro notices or minds it.

Despite her undead nature, Yoko is able to find some positive sensations about the current situation and enjoying them. Once his gaze finds hers she looks back, no sense of embarrassement inside of her, yet her cheeks still flush a faint bit more than before."It certainly seems like a good place to sit down and enjoy the tranquility of life and relax. I am glad you chose to show me such a special spot", she says and nods graciously. She keeps up conversation as well as she can after that as they keep walking together.

• 2 weeks later...

Azaerora was hanging out in the courtyard area. Although not directly in the courtyard itself but more ore less sitting on the edge of a roof top that over looked the space of greenery. Azaerora's pale skin was being warmed by the sunlight as a small breeze in the air wisped through her short hair. Her barbed tail lay flat against the surface of the roof behind her as she leaned back and relaxed. Though they were not currently visible due to illusion magic her wings were present comfing from her back. However her transformation that made her wings invisible also covered over the holes in her clothes that the wings were meant to go through. Thus  giving off the appearance that she didnt have any. The petite lilim succubus watched other students that were down below. Her crimson eyes with black sclera transmitting the sights to her mind. Az usually was a more quiet individual as she often did not initiate any conversation herself with others as such spots like the ledge she sat on were welcomed as few could get up as easily as she could. And thus it typically provided a small refuge for her.

• 2 months later...

@DrMender

A grumble did occur originating from her stomach. Although she would like to remain up on the roof where she was, she was going to have to find a bite to grab. Well she figured skipping class on the roof and at small sandwich shop or something probably would not make too much of a difference.  Azaerora stood up  and she would leap from her perch on the roof. Her visually hidden wings woulf become visible briefly as they flapped to slow her descent so she would land safely onto the ground of the courtyard. Once on the ground, Azaerora would use her magic once again to hide her wings. She did not particularly know why she always hid them but she did so. 

The lilim succubus would take a quick glance around before she woild start to trod in the direction that would lead into the city.

Edited by Kitsuyumia

Maxwell was humming a soft tone as he walked out of the Academy's main pristine lobby with a worn old brown leather brief case as his gaze swept across the courtyard before he spotted a figure in the distance walking in the direction of the school gates. Once he was close enough to see Azaerora’s retreating form, he tilts his head slightly with his left eyebrow cocked up as he calls out, “Excuse me miss? Are you suppose to be out here right now?” Since as far as he knew there were classes going on and he was only out to take a brief smoke break between his classes.

@Kitsuyumia

Edited by DrMender

Azaerora stopped as soon as she was called out to. She turned her head to see the one approaching her and she recognized who they were. Her black and crimson eyes looking at him as he got closer to her. " Yea of course I am supposed to be out here," she would say to him. Even though it was a straight up lie she hoped he would believe her. Because the last thing she wanted to hear was a lecture about studying and attendance. She would turn back away from him joping that would end their encounter.

@DrMender

@Kitsuyumia

Maxwell speeds up to stand in before her as he raises an eyebrow at the comment about her was allowed to be there, which he clicks his teeth slightly as he sighs shaking his head. He holds out his right hand as he makes a motion for her hand something expecting a pass or slip over to him as he replies, "Sure so if you don't mind handing over either a) your student ID with your hall pass excusing you from class or b) your staff ID that would be great miss...." before he continues with a polite smile adding on, "I'd hate to have to get the head of security involved or the headmistress for that matter?"