Court yard

@JennyDK Austin stretched his arms out, having arrived at the courtyard of the academy. The wind blew softly, a nice breeze, the sun out and shining down upon all there Is. His blue eyes looked around the vast courtyard. "Plenty of space around here, I must admit, for an academy this vast, It makes sense." He said to himself, walking forward, simply strolling around.

Giana, Claire and Jessica are once more out and about, stirring up trouble and mischief, seeking out any potential victims of their pranks. The trio then finally spots a lone human walking all by himself, an easy target, especially since non-humans are usually unable to stop their powers, unless they possess some sort of magic to do so or have done rituals and the like. Being melted away into the shadows, all three sisters keep an eye on him. He seems fully new and thus unaware of them being triplets.

After a short while, Giana is the one to step out of the shadow, out of his sight and then walk near him, approaching him from the opposite side and basically, allow Austin and Giana to cross paths. She grins widely as she looks him over, wondering how best to do this, but it can be hard to tell before initial contact is made."Ohhh, hello there. Are you new to this academy?", she says, putting her hands onto her hips. She is already starting to form the overall idea of a prank in her mind.

Austin looked ahead, seeing someone. From her appearance, he thinks that she's some kind of demon. He wasn't one to judge or hold a grudge against any monsters, after all, he wanted to make friends with them. "Actually yes I am." He answered calmly, looking at the lady calmly. Though the grin.....Austin had a feeling something was gonna happen, but what he's unsure. He kept his guard up while remaining his casual self. "Why do you ask?"

Giana stops her walking and make her arms go crossed in front of her body, still looking the young male over in an evaluating manner. She does her best to come up with a fun lie to base some shenanigans off. Being one of more quick witted of the group, she is often the one who makes shit up on the fly."Ohhh, nothing too special. I just like to greet newcomers welcome and interview them a bit. Is that okay with you? I like to put articles in my own homemade academy paper. What is your name? You may call me Giana LuBelle and I hope you have settled in so far?", she goes on.

It sounded odd to him and a bit suspicious. Austin figured he would play along here, just to see what this could lead too. "Okay then, my name is Austin Skywalker, a pleasure to meet you Giana." He said with a friendly smile towards her, looking over Giana from top to bottom. "So far yes I have settled in, haven't met many monsters and such yet."

OOC: I am curious - why does he suspect someone out of the blue? I hope you are not metagaming on me?

Giana keeps her confident smug grin on her face as the human seems to beliveve her so far."Ohhh, lovely. My little paper is called "Ironclaw Tidings". What would you say your first impression has been so far mr. Skywalker?", she says and brings out a notebook and pen, getting ready to pretend to write.

OOC: It's a simple feeling he has, he can't really confirm anything.

"First impressions....the castle is vast, a lot of different Monsters to see and interact with. Everyday it seems something new happens, In one way or another." Austin walked over to a nearby bench and sat himself down on it, looking at Giana. "How long have you been here, Giana?"

Giana snickers inwardly, already pleased with how smoothly this is going so far. She appears as if she scribbles down what is being said while walking closer to the bench he seats himself onto. She nods softly as if to indicate she follows what is being told to her."Uh huh, very interesting. What sort of things have you experienced then? It must be quite different from a human's point of view, I am guessing?", she goes on, acting like a reporter the best she can. Luckily, all three of them has plenty of experience with posing as stuff.

Soon enough, in his mind a new voice appears out of nowhere and begin to whisper:'Don't be alarmed! Don't panic! You are currently under a spell! An illusion...listen carefully...you need to do exactly as told or you will be forever lost!', Jessica projects to his brain.

Austin was about to answer that before he heard a voice in his head speaking to him. Shocking, yes, yet he was finding it hard to believe that he's under some kind of illusion spell. Separating real from fake wasn't always clear as day however, so he asked in his mind. "Okay, what exactly am I suppose to do?" He asked. Austin looked at Giana again, answering. "You could say that, yes. Not everyone's opinion is the same. As for what I have experienced.....so far, learning about the monsters, there culture, and them wanting to know more about us."

Edited by Austin Skywalker

Giana nods softly wile still pretending to write down notes from the conversation, seeming very interested and curious."Ohhh, right, right! Very true! Have you learned anything interesting so far? Have you been treated well? OH right...my apologies, you asked how long I have been here too...this is my third year", Giana trying to get more in depth with whatever he has experienced so far, making it more about finding fodder to mess around with him.

Of course, Jessica is unable to hear his thoughts as telepathy is usually one way, unless the other person possesses the same ability. Knowing this, she just keeps up the same sort of rhetoric.'That lady...she is not real, the longer you stay in this illusion, the harder it will be snap out of it! You got to breakt it somehow! Be careful though...the illusion will know you are trying to shatter it..try to mess with it...like shouting or doing something completely out of the ordinary!'

Austin shrugged, his arms hanging back on the bench, leaning against it to relax himself. "So you have been here for a long time then. Interesting, with all that I'm seeing here." He smiled. "What about you though, Giana? What are your thoughts on all that's going on, us humans attending this academy?"

In his mind, the voice telling him all this was not giving him much to work with. "Break it huh? How am I suppose to do that? You aren't exactly giving me a straight answer."  He asked with concern.

While it is supposed to be Giana asking question in this, she doesn't mind Austin asking as well, as this is merely a mean to try and have some dumb fun shenanigans. She still appears as if she is dotting things down in her notebook and nodding whenever it seems fitting to do so. Though she obviously noticed how he dodged her question, which makes her think he has not really experienced or, even better, has some dirt that he is not keen on sharing. The latter does seem like the more interest stuff to try and dive into."Ohh, you know - it depends on a lot of things. Some humans fit better in here than others. Have you witnessed anything, either good or bad?", she continues trying to bring it back to her asking stuff.

Seeing as he is either not listening or falling for the deceit, Jessica tries to ramp it up even more.'Hurry! You don't have much more time! You don't want to risk losing your mind, do you? So...hurry! Illusions are weak to sudden and unexpected changes in behaviour and mood! You need to act or speak completely wildly and incomprehensible...it feeds on you acting normally'.

While the two do this, the third sister, Claire, slips behind him on and sticks her arms out of the shadows to grasp his freely hanging arms, restraining him.'It's trying to make sure you never ever leave! HURRYYYYY!', JEssica goes on, trying hard not to snicker.

"There are those that are kind, wanting to help out others, both humans and monsters." Austin said. "Of course, I haven't met another monster yet that is evil or acts evil or something along those lines."

Austin was raising an eyebrow, not to Giana, but to the voice in his mind. This whole thing about changing his behavior or something to break out of the illusion was just.....getting to be more ridiculous and unreal with the way she spoken. Just then he felt his shoulders get grabbed, restraining him. "What the hell?!" He said, attempting to get his arms freed.

Giana and the others have had their own conversations naturally, unheard of any other minds. The sister leading the mock interview smiles widely, acting like nothing is wrong."Ohh, I see. Glad to hear it. There are some who might seduce you, but I doubt you will find that evil. Thankfully, we do have miss Blackwater to help make sure things are safe. Should you ever need help, you need just call her. We cannot have anything bad happen, can we?", she says calmly, as if nothing is happening around her.

'I told you! The illusion is going to keep you here forever unless you try to break it. I told you it would end badly! Now..HURRYYY! You have VERY little time left...before your mind is gone forever!', Jesscica goes on as well, while Claire's grip is mighty and tight.

Austin felt the grip was tough, much so to his displeasure, causing him to just grit his teeth, but sighed, saying "Is that so? Then why not call Miss Blackwater right now? For some reason I have hands restraining my arms here and a voice is telling me inside my head that your an illusion." He said, although a bit worried and concerned about this current predicament, he still didn't know of all this being a prank. "I ain't joking here either, Giana." His eyes were serious.

On 23/08/2020 at 17:33, JennyDK said:

Yoko also feels quite fine without being asked about her parchment, so it seems to go both ways for them."I can take you there if you want...just bear in mind it will probably take a bit longer and...one other thing", she says and before he can reply, she makes a motion to follow her and already she starts jumping around with great agility and such.

J is surprised about how fast she is jumping around "H-hey wait up!" J runs to keep up with her and eventually reaches her and keeps at a steady pace with her "How are you that fast?" J looks in awe and shock at how fast Yoko was

Giana gives him a puzzled look."Whatever do you mean? Everthing is perfectly allright and safe right now. Maybe you are just not feeling well? Shall I call the nurse?", the sister says with a slight worry in her tone of voice, but her body completely calm, still and collected. She seems to even scribble stuff down in her notebook and lightly shaking her head.

The grip simply continue, relentlessly keeping him in place.

'Ohhh...I guess you are not interested in breaking free then...your choice. Enjoy your life as a mindless vegetable. Of course, unless you try to use all your might for a final attempt! Last chance...'

That sounded off and unexpected, as if she didn't really believe him or was lying to him. Austin narrowed his eyes, his buttons were getting pushed and he wasn't about to let his anger come out. He needed to control himself, Taking a deep breath. "Maybe for the best that you do." He answered.

That voice in his head was really annoying him now. "The more you speak, the more I doubt that any of this is an illusion, so your gonna give me a straight answer right now! Is this really an illusion or not? Don't even lie to me either!" It became clear that Austin wasn't gonna be taking anymore of this, if she didn't answer truthfully, then they were in for a shocking surprise.

6 minutes ago, Peko pekoyama said:

J is surprised about how fast she is jumping around "H-hey wait up!" J runs to keep up with her and eventually reaches her and keeps at a steady pace with her "How are you that fast?" J looks in awe and shock at how fast Yoko was

Yoko isn't exactly moving ahead fast, more like side to side mostly, as she jumps around, this being the method of moving about her kind uses."Ohhh? Usually I am called slow and confusing...it isn't far though. If you want, perhaps we can hang out some other time in the near future. I did make one friend already", she says and smiles softly.

3 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

That sounded off and unexpected, as if she didn't really believe him or was lying to him. Austin narrowed his eyes, his buttons were getting pushed and he wasn't about to let his anger come out. He needed to control himself, Taking a deep breath. "Maybe for the best that you do." He answered.

That voice in his head was really annoying him now. "The more you speak, the more I doubt that any of this is an illusion, so your gonna give me a straight answer right now! Is this really an illusion or not? Don't even lie to me either!" It became clear that Austin wasn't gonna be taking anymore of this, if she didn't answer truthfully, then they were in for a shocking surprise.

Giana listens to him try and act at ease, but it is clear, even to her, that he must be feeling rather uneasy and/or annoyed. In either case, she simply keeps her charade of calm unawareness."Ohhh, I see. Yes, perhaps it might be for the best. Though you look rather pale", she continues without moving anywhere.

The voice does not return anymore, but instead he soon feels his legs being grabbed by another pair of hands.'Youuuuu...noooow beloooong too meeee!! Gooood thiiiinng youuu didn't liiiiiisten', another and third voice calls out in his mind.

Austin heard the new voice and now even his legs were grabbed.  He looked down, seeing hands there, trying to get them off, but like the ones that are restraining his arms, they too were tight. He kept himself still here, Giana didn't move or seemed all that worried, most would be. "Okay.....guess I have to see for myself." He focused himself. Suddenly, blue thunder started to crackle around his body, which would also get to the four hands. If Jessica and Claire weren't thunder resistance, they would receive a nasty shock that will force them to let him go.

19 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko isn't exactly moving ahead fast, more like side to side mostly, as she jumps around, this being the method of moving about her kind uses."Ohhh? Usually I am called slow and confusing...it isn't far though. If you want, perhaps we can hang out some other time in the near future. I did make one friend already", she says and smiles softly.

J smiles widely "I would love to" J realizes that Yoko would be his first friend, that is if she wants to be "Yoko are we friends?

7 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

Austin heard the new voice and now even his legs were grabbed.  He looked down, seeing hands there, trying to get them off, but like the ones that are restraining his arms, they too were tight. He kept himself still here, Giana didn't move or seemed all that worried, most would be. "Okay.....guess I have to see for myself." He focused himself. Suddenly, blue thunder started to crackle around his body, which would also get to the four hands. If Jessica and Claire weren't thunder resistance, they would receive a nasty shock that will force them to let him go.

Seeing how the jig was up, they all sigh deeply inwardly and quickly all retreat to the nearest shadow, vanishing completely.

Austin took a bit to see that Giana was gone, the hands were too, making him stop. He sighed. "So...it wasn't an illusion....I was played like a fiddle." He shook his head, standing up. "And here I thought she was kind, lovely and all that....it seems I was wrong.....you wound me, Giana." He said to himself, starting to walk off.