Court yard

Wes nodded and pulled his hand off her breast to hang up the damp dress. As he turned back, his eyes took in her fully naked form and was entranced by its beauty. He laid her down on her back, the soft grass making a bed for her. He crouched over her, one of his hands tracing the smooth lines of her skin. “Amazing.” He said slowly. 

• Love 1

"Thank you." She said softly as he hung it up.  She was feeling shy after realizing he was looking over her body. When he placed her on the ground, she laid their submissively.  She made a soft cute noise as he started to touch her. One of her hands laid above her head while the other one rested on the upper part of her chest. "I am?" She blushed wildly at his words. She always felt shy about how she looked but his words made her feel confident.

• Love 1

Wes nodded at the girl’s question, finding her blush and body to be the cutest and sexiest thing he had ever seen. He leaned over her tiny form and gently licked her large tit, his mouth big enough to almost engulf the whole thing. It tasted amazing, sweet and soft and he found himself sucking the whole breast like a nipple, slurping and nibbling. His cock was a good two and half long now, thick and throbbing along his stomach.

• Love 1

Wes pulled back from the werecats breast, a thick line of spit coming from his lower jaw to the girls hard nipple. His eyes had a slight glow to them as his lust was beginning to take over. He pulled off his leather pants, completely freeing his massive cock, before leaning over the girl again, laying his rod on her. “Could you help me with this?” He said, more of a demand then a question.

She breathes heavily as he slowly pulled away from her breast. Her nipples have gotten hard and the one he was sucking on was a slight pink color.  Her eyes wandered down to his pants when he started to remove them. She let out a soft squeak when she felt the warmth land on her stomach. "Y-yeah. I'll try."  She said softly. She pressed her thighs together so that his rod was swallowed by her thick flesh.  She moved her hips slightly so that his cock rubbed between her legs.  At the same time she started to rub his cock with her soft hands. "Am I doing it right?"

• Love 1

She turned bright red when she felt the stickiness is on to her next. She didn't mind him grabbing her chest or squeezing her boobs together. She kept her thighs closed tightly so that he would feel good. It was causing him to rub against her clit and she was starting to moan.  The small part of his cock that was touching that area became wet as she leaked on to him. "It feels really good~"

• Love 1

Tick sat by the edge of the large lake  that was next to the schools courtyard. He had pulled his pants back on and darted from his room, leaving the sleeping Cleo there. He took a deep shaky breath as he stared out at the still water. He was still aroused by his first sexually experience, his Incubus half wanting more. He had hoped coming out here would calm him down, but it didn’t seem to be working.

Julie was swimming around the Lake looking for any small fish she might has missed.  She had unintentionally destroyed the ecosystem within the Lake by eating all the plants and living creatures inside of it. She made the water look crystal clear perfect for swimming but now she had nothing to eat. She starting to get homesick as she missed the see where food was endless. She noticed that some one was near the edge of the water. She quietly swam up to him and poked her head out of the water. "You look yummy right now." She said softly and giggled. 

• Love 1

On 08/01/2021 at 02:01, SilverGirl20 said:

Julie was swimming around the Lake looking for any small fish she might has missed.  She had unintentionally destroyed the ecosystem within the Lake by eating all the plants and living creatures inside of it. She made the water look crystal clear perfect for swimming but now she had nothing to eat. She starting to get homesick as she missed the see where food was endless. She noticed that some one was near the edge of the water. She quietly swam up to him and poked her head out of the water. "You look yummy right now." She said softly and giggled. 

Tick jumped as a soft voice and laugh came from the water near where he was. He turned his gaze and froze as he saw a woman staring up at him. “Who are you?” He asked

• Like 1

"My name is Julie and I live here." She giggled softly as he jumped back. She looked like something was bothering her though she was trying to be positive. She kind of wanted to eat him but he was too fast for her. Her movements we slow and sickly. "D-did your parents send you here to learn too? I dont think mine though about how there isnt much water here." She giggled again.  She decided to lay in the grass with her lower half still in the water. 

• Love 1

On 11/01/2021 at 11:24, SilverGirl20 said:

"My name is Julie and I live here." She giggled softly as he jumped back. She looked like something was bothering her though she was trying to be positive. She kind of wanted to eat him but he was too fast for her. Her movements we slow and sickly. "D-did your parents send you here to learn too? I dont think mine though about how there isnt much water here." She giggled again.  She decided to lay in the grass with her lower half still in the water. 

Tick slowly came closer the woman. There was a sense of danger to her, but she also seemed like was something was bothering her. “I’m Tick and I’m just starting here.” He said sitting down, close but not to close. As he looked at her, he realized that she was really beautiful and only were a small bikini top. His cock bulged in his pants as he tried not to stare.

• Like 1

She watched him quietly as he seemed to be just out of reach. At the moment she was too hungry to care what she ate and him standing around her made her feel like she was being teased with food.  Luckily she couldn't move well on land to begin with and being so low on energy made it impossible to leave the water. "Oh. I've been here for almost 4 years." She said softly. She noticed his bulged and seemed flustered. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2021 at 00:33, SilverGirl20 said:

She watched him quietly as he seemed to be just out of reach. At the moment she was too hungry to care what she ate and him standing around her made her feel like she was being teased with food.  Luckily she couldn't move well on land to begin with and being so low on energy made it impossible to leave the water. "Oh. I've been here for almost 4 years." She said softly. She noticed his bulged and seemed flustered. 

“That’s a long time.” Tick on the water to avoid looking at the girls tits. He moved closer, feeling a bit safer now that he talked to her a bit. “Do you live in this lake?” He asked.

• Like 1

She reached her hand out for a moment to see if he was within arm's length. Then her arm retreated back and she continued to lay in the grass. "Yes I do." She smiled and coughed softly.  A small dog came up behind him. Julie seemed distracted by the pet. When it got close, she grabbed it and tried to drag it under the water. "Hm you attract little land animals." 

• 2 weeks later...

The time has finally come as the academy has now been prepared in various places, getting ready for the school dance that is to take place here. The courtyard has been neatly decorated and has plenty of both humans and monsters already starting to socialize and have a good time. There are tables with snacks and various refreshments for the participants to take from as needed.

Security has also been upgraded as more guards are at the front gates and near the entrances of the school. For now, the head of security is taking her round here while also doing light socializing as well. She is on the job after all, but is also a bit more free to mingle as the guard staff is doing most of the continuous work.

Soft music is playing and spilling into the courtyard, as nice background noise.

Ashura has been hearing a lot about this school dance event, well not exactly hearing hearing, but rather from the conversations of other people which he somehow overheard. Everyone who was talking about it seemed quite excited, and now as he stands at the entrance of the festive courtyard the excitement makes sense to him. The festive lights, happy faces, lovely music and most of all, the delicious smell of food are more than enough reasons to forget about all the academic stress for tonight and celebrate.

Being a first a year student, Ashura is not at all familiar with the festivities which reflects on how he is fascinated by the lights and all the arrangements. He only realizes he hasn't been watching his footsteps, as he bumps into someone. "I'm S-" Ashura turns sharply and is about to apologize but he freezes, seeing it's the head of security, Mary Blackwater.

"Umm... Uh.. I'm sorry!" Ashura somehow speaks, as a thin layer of sweat glints on his forehead, struggling to maintain eye contacts with her.

Edited by Nafarman

Julie was surprised when she saw that they were having a party in the courtyard. She stayed in the lake near them and watched the pretty lights. She wasnt vary good at moving around on land but she was happy to just watch everything from a distance. She laid her head in the grass with her lower body still in the water. Her mermaid tail splashed in the water behind her. 

10 hours ago, Nafarman said:

Ashura has been hearing a lot about this school dance event, well not exactly hearing hearing, but rather from the conversations of other people which he somehow overheard. Everyone who was talking about it seemed quite excited, and now as he stands at the entrance of the festive courtyard the excitement makes sense to him. The festive lights, happy faces, lovely music and most of all, the delicious smell of food are more than enough reasons to forget about all the academic stress for tonight and celebrate.

Being a first a year student, Ashura is not at all familiar with the festivities which reflects on how he is fascinated by the lights and all the arrangements. He only realizes he hasn't been watching his footsteps, as he bumps into someone. "I'm S-" Ashura turns sharply and is about to apologize but he freezes, seeing it's the head of security, Mary Blackwater.

"Umm... Uh.. I'm sorry!" Ashura somehow speaks, as a thin layer of sweat glints on his forehead, struggling to maintain eye contacts with her.

Mary gives him a pretty nonchalant glance as he bumps into her, which doesn't cause her to flinch even."Don't yah worry 'bout it. Ah'm don't really mind none. Hmmmm....ah don't really recognize yah. Who are yah?", she asks, showing mild curiousity.

While she is partially here for the party, she is still in her full combat gear and heavily armed as well, most likely giving off a rather intimidating presence just for that.

Ashura's focus keeps shifting to Mary's weapons, rather than staying to her expressions or words; keeping the boy on edge. "Huh..? Oh! Uhm, I'm Ashura, first year student, I got admitted recently!" His voice sounds shaky as he voluntarily starts looking for his ID in a hurry. "Erm... I think I forgot my ID in the dorm" he somehow cracks an awkward smile.

"I- I'm not in trouble, am I?" The boy is still nervous but he seems to be easing up a little, as his gaze meets her calm hues.