City of Sunveil

She happily lets Luther give her palm a light greetings kiss, showing he has either knowledge of old human customs and/or they have the same type among them. Such topics always fascinates her and she makes a mental note to ask him about it later on when their talk can be more free and informal. For now, she simply gives him a soft smile and gentle bow to show her appreciation of the gesture being shown to her.

She puts away the bottle of refreshment she was going to offer from and simply lets the declined offer be that and nothing more."Quite allright mr. Braun. Should you require some during or after, simply let me know or even help yourself. I do prefer my guests feeling at ease and comfortable, after all".

Lisa straightens herself upon in her own large leather chair and debates how much she should let him know, but quickly decides that she should at least show him the case that seems relevant to his profession and who he surrounds himself with. So she hands him a small recent file.

The file contains a photo of something that faintly looks like a person with horns and tails who is breaking into a vending machine and the text reads "Repeat offender", among other things."Normally, petty crimes are just...well..petty and never reaches me in the slightest, but we both know how the general public view monsters still. This is one of the minor cases. I cannot show you, a normal citizen, the more serious ones. In other words, there are monsters doing stuff that threatens to further the heavy tensions between humans and monsters".

• Sad 1

Luther opens the file and looks at it frowning slightly. Security cameras, such poor quality. "Well you can't show a normal citizen the files of course but perhaps I could have heard rumors about the specific charges. Especially someone such as I who has such a vested interest in the continued good relations between humans and monsters." He squints trying to glean more info from the photo but it's usless it could be so many different people. Perhaps even someone disguised as a monster. "Where exactly is the vending machine pictured located?"

• Like 1

Lisa sighs a bit to herself as she is kind of breaking code of conduct and normal protocol by even sharing this much information with somone who, on paper, is just a teacher really. Still, they have worked well together before and she values the input he has to give."I can tell you more, but make sure no one else knows. I hate to go beyond what is accepted, but I feel I have to - in order to preserve the peace and make human-monster relations develop in a positive direction", she says and even rises out to put the blinds down, concealing the office and sitting down once more.

She takes a sip of coffee from her mug and brings out a map."These 10 locations have been hit in about a month by now. The only kind of identification we have, is someone saying they saw the person briefly meeting someone who was very covered up and having a halo. Not many angels around town, but certainly it seems weird...right?"

• Like 2

Luther nods thankfully, as he knows the mayor doesn't like breaking the rules. "Of course, I will ensure that this remains firmly between us." Luther's eyes widen slightly as she gets up to close the blinds. This must be far more serious than she's letting on then. 

Luther's eyes pour over the map she gets out and he takes careful note of the ten locations that were hit. Luther grimaces at the mention of a halo "That is... awful certainly and perhaps too much of a coincidence. Let me guess the person looking into this from the law enforcement happens to be working for that angel Kushiel?"

Edited by Solomon

"I appreciate that more than you think. If I had to follow protocol, I could tell you pretty much nothing. I hope you are aware of this", she comments on that, cementing the heavy confidentiality breach this is, despite the small crime this is about, letting Braun know it is less about the case itself, but about the fact that it is even brought forth for him at all.

"There is no detective on the case at we speak, but now with this supposed angel supposedly working with them, the police chief is putting one on it. There is only so much influence I have and for good reasons I do not control the police. I fear that they may not have the understand about this tension we both are aware of and how to handle it - if they even care at all. Therefore, I would love to hear what you think we ought to do in this case and hopefully before something awful happens. I hear there is an angel working on the school? Now...I don't know how much angels know about each other, but if there is a chance they may be able to help, perhaps it could be good to question them?", she suggests, her ways of dealing with crime from her end is practically non existant and Luther knows this well. Uncharacteristic for Lisa, she even takes a sip of alcohol from her glass, the faint smell of bourbon hitting his nose.

• Like 2

"Thank you for giving me access to this information then, Lisa." He figured it was alright to use her first name now as she was doing him a more personal favor by giving him this information.  Luther sighed he knew that the angelic english teacher had a sister in town as she frequently spoke of it.  He put his hand to his chin as he thought. Speaking to angels however was not something Luther enjoyed doing. Azalin was nice enough, but whenever he was around her the possibility of holy magic made him nervous. Her sister was evidently some sort of retired official in Heaven's armies and they would undoubtedly be worse. He would speak to her regardless to get to the bottom of this. Perhaps a visit tonight at their home would be in order "So an angel is said to have met this vandal AND a angel is on the police force investigating this. As you said with so few angels around... it is unlikely to be a coincidence. I sincerely hope they are working at a personal goal and not an order from Above, but it is far to early to accuse anyone. I think I'll check out the sites of thefts later tonight, then perhaps linger around an area with a large amount of vending machines that haven't been hit. Then speak to the angel I know in the morning. What are you planning to do from your end, if anything?"

Edited by Solomon
  • Like 1

She leans back into her leather chair and look into empty air as she contemplates the course of action she or Luther can take."I wouldn't go about accusing anyone at this point with the lack of anything solid to go by.  It is not even a given that this angel or one disguised as such, is involved in anything illegal either. Still, we cannot fully disregard the possibility of this. Should Angels be involved, this very much complicates things. Not so much because we are talking petty theft, but the idea that one or more of them seems to work with hoodlums. I can't do a whole lot since I am not in the police force, but I will keep a tab on their progression in the case and try to wring out any information I can get a hold of. Would this work for you Mr. Braun?", she suggests.

• Like 1

"I'm glad you are willing to keep your ear to the ground, that will certainly be of help. Please disregard my more wild theories from earlier; I tend to have bias where Heaven's forces are involved." Though I suppose they think ill of me too. Not that I didn't deserve that reputation in my "youth", though I hope I've changed. Luther leaned back in his chair a idly tapping a foot. "...So I really don't think we can plan much more without gathering more information. Do you plan on staying at the office or shall I walk you home?"

• Like 1

"Very well. I will try my best in that regard and hopefully we can deal with this before anything bad happens. That would really not bode well, for sure", she responds to him, looking over the case file one more whilst speaking. She sips down the last of her own coffee and sighing softly, not exactly happy to deal with this, but she knows that if just left to the police things could get ugly and rather fast. So she decides to do her best to mediate and thus try to keep things mostly hushed down and of course not get out of hand.

"It would appear so. We need more intel that is for certain and I know you or even people you know can help make it...subtle and go unnoticed. From what I recall, the headmaster has such...abilities. Though I am unsure how many and who you plan to involve. I trust your jdugement in this case and let you decide what seems most safe and what you think will produce the best results. I have a phone for...special emergencies...you can call it here, if needed. But please...ONLY if really needed", the last part said very firmly.

"My middle name is clandestine, I plan to involve as few people as I can. I'm unsure of involving the headmaster... She would likely be helpful though we don't exactly see eye to eye on certain issues, namely relationships in the workplace. If her assistance is necessary however I won't hesitate to call on her." Luther leans forward taking the number and putting away in a breast pocket. Luther huffs a little at her warning, "I, of course, won't use it for any personal calls, come now what kind of person do you think I am? Such warnings are hardly necessary." Luther stands up stretching a little as he gets out of the chair. "So shall we be off then?" He is both excited and nervous about what his night may uncover, and going on this vigilantism would certainly be a much different nighttime activity than he was used to. I'd be like that character some of the students were on about; what was his name again? Oh, right, the Batman. A little on the nose in my case but it works. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Haha 2

She nods understandingly, a thoughtful hand on her chin, as she also tries her best to think of the best way to grip this and have it resolved with as few problems as possible."Surely, the headmaster can also put such matters aside when we talk about the security of other monsters. I doubt she made an academy just to do...whatever you are insinuating here. Still, I will let you run that thing and decide what you feel is best. Perhaps the head of security may have seen something as well. She seems very capable...I am still getting searched every time I visit", she says and adds a small laugh at that last comment of hers."It wasn't meant like this, Mr, Braun. It was just to stress that it is only in extreme emergency to use it and...yes..I believe we should each go about our business. I need to get up early tomorrow after all. Thank you for meeting with me and while your offer is welcomed and kind, I must decline. I wish you a safe walk home, Mr. Braun", she says and smiles softly and shaking his hand once more.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

"The head of security is the first person I planned on speaking to if things don't pan out with Azalin. She is quite diligent; she has been waking up early enough to greet me when I arrive." Luther nods politely as he shakes her hand. "You have a safe walk home as well, good night." Although I won't be walking or heading home though that doesn't really matter Luther exits the room and re-enters the main area, he heads up stairs to the roof of the building and looks out over the city, dramatically like on the cover of that student's comic.  This is neither comfortable, nor a good vantage point, there are too many tall buildings. Well let's get going. Luther leapt off the building and in flutter of fabric turned into a swarm of bats and flew to the nearest burgled vending  machine to inspect it and perhaps gain some clue as to the nature of the petty thug who stole from it.

• Like 1

As Luther gets close to one of the vending machines from the list of burglared spots, he immediately spots how the thing seems to have the container for money not tinkered out in some neat fashion, but rather it looks like someone quite literally teared it out in one go. It looks almost as if hands dug through the machine like it was butter and then pulled out the squared container.

[KaseyxAmelia scene start]

He listened to Amelia @OlrukTheSmall talk about her classmates as he drove them into the city. "Ok... well the wolf boy will be pretty easy. Peanut butter filled pretzel sticks. I have yet to see any canid turn those down. Just have to make sure you guys have more than plenty of drinks. They have a tendency to over eat them and dry their mouths out. A ghost huh... I don't think they eat, but you could get a chip mix or something that they might like. As for the zombie, energy drinks. I have known a couple and they drink that stuff like it's water...and even in place of water sometimes. Manticore and Shadow huh... that'll be a toughy. How about a couple different chips and dip, nobody can deny that. Mr. Braun huh? I remember him. We'll get him a nice bottle of red wine. Lots of vampires can't help but drink that, swirling it in their glasses and such. So dramatic. The human though. Thats the easiest of them all. You wanna know the fastest way to a human's heart or favor?" He paused for effect. "Caffeine. Give a human caffeine and they will act like you have given them new life." He chuckled a little at that, looking over to give the girl a wink. With the seating position he was in, his skirt was a little hiked up higher than he meant, showing off his pale, thick juicy thighs that sat between the skirt and stockings.

• Like 1

She nodded taking eager notes down, well, it more looked like she was listening to him very intently but do not be fooled! Her tendrils were quite capable and a few of them reached to grab her phone and began to type this stuff down with the speed of a practiced person who spends all of their time doing nothing but looking at her phone. Strangely, when it came to using her phone when she used her tendrils she was a skilled elite, but in her own two hands, she's making so many typos that by the end of it she would need to correct over 60% of the note that she written down! "I see. That's good to know. I'll make sure to remember that." She said smiling at him. Her gaze went over his body and she stopped as she saw his large pale thighs. She flushed embarrassingly and looked away. Some of her tentacles curling in reaction with her body. @Thatannoyinggod

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Love 1

He watched Amelia's @OlrukTheSmall tendrils expertly type out something on the girl's phone. Kasey couldn't get the thought of those wonderful tendrils on his skin out of his mind. He began to have day dreams of what those could do while he focused on the road. He finally pulled into a parking space in front of a small store front at the corner of the building. "And here we are~ The best snack place in town." He reached back in the back seat and grabbed the very small handbag that he kept his wallet in. He didn't tell the girl, but he intended to pay for all of the shopping they were about to do, as a gift for the sweet lovely girl. 

"Ah, great." She said as she unbuckled her seat belt. She reached over for her phone from her tentacles to return the phone back to her pocket but she managed to mess up the exchange and the phone went flying onto his side of the car on the opposite side of her.. "Oh shoot. I'll get that." She sighed as she really wished she wasn't so clumsy. She stood up a bit in her seat her movement a bit restricted by the car. "Nnngh! Got it!" She said managing to grab it but unfortunately her feet pushed at the carpet on the car causing her body to slip. "Whoa!" She gasped in surprise as she fell forward. Once again, her clumsiness dragging him into the crossfire as her lips smooched on his. Her tendrils reacting primitively as some slick, pink tendrils that looked rather phallic like extended out from her body and slid against his pale thighs. @Thatannoyinggod

He shook his head and chuckled as the girl had yet another accident, tossing her phone onto his lap. He was reaching for it to hand it to her when she insisted she would get it herself. He let it be, turning back from grabbing his handbag when he saw her face suddenly approaching his. He felt Amelia's soft lips press into his, a quick little smooch happening. He felt a warmth cover his face as his lips instinctively kissed hers back. He couldn't hold back the moan this time as he felt the girl's warm tendrils rub along his thighs, very close to his now moist pussy. When the girl finally broke the kiss and sat back in her seat, Kasey's face was still pink as he looked her over with a sly grin. "Mmmm~ I'm starting to wonder if you're clumsy or just a really good tease.~" He wasn't planning on doing anything sexual with the girl, at least not this time, but he was beginning to question if it was going to happen anyway if she kept having these moment.

She flushed brilliantly as she brought her face back. Her mouth covering her lips. "O-Oh no! I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it! Nnngh," Sadly, her clumsiness had already lost her lips first kiss when she was rather young. It was a miracle though that she still somehow kept her virginity and her tentacles virginity. She curled back the pink phallic tendrils that had unraveled from her dress. She shifted embarrassingly in her seat. "Nnngh, I-I know it might seem like it but I'm just really this clumsy and this kind of sudden lewd stuff just happens. I want to try and control it but well. . . That only makes me clumsier." She sighed hoping that she could still be friends with him despite knowing how flat footed she can be. She nervously looked over at the door handle and wondered if it wasn't too late to decline and just try to walk and see if she could learn the big city by herself.

He tsked at her when she began to talk down on herself again. He reached his hand over and took the young girl's hand, trying to comfort her. Kasey didn't even notice that when the tendrils pulled back, they flicked his skirt up even higher, showing off a small flash of pink as his thong was a little exposed. "Hey, now what did I say earlier? Shit happens, so don't worry yourself too much. Maybe you just need to get some relief off, might help you loosen up. So, how about we go do this, get you everything you need for your party. Then another time, you come by my hair salon and we can work on that self confidence~ how does that sound to you, Amee?" He had just thought of the nickname, hoping it might help the girl to relax some...and he thought it was cute. Kasey and Amee~ He gave her a warm, comforting smile as he was still holding her hand in his.

Amelia smiled as she was glad that Kasey seemed to be very understanding of her clumsiness. "Alright, thanks Kasey." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That one was on purpose." She giggled a bit as one of her tendrils reached out and opened up her door side and stepped out. She looked over the place that Kasey said was the best snack place. "It looks a bit. . . Well, I guess it's larger on the inside right?" She said turning to him wondering as she had saw a whole lot more marts that looked a lot bigger compared to this place. Her tentacles swirled around her feet gently stirring up the dust blowing it away from her legs but being environmentally friendly. Some of her thinner tendrils whipped out and wrapped around pieces of trash before they skirted out of reach. 

The pink blush on his face grew even more as the adorable girl have him a kiss on the cheek. Oh yes. She will definitely be given my...special experience when she comes to my salon. For no extra charge~ He noticed his skirt and a sly grin grew on his face before he fixed it and climbed out of the car. He walked around the car to stand beside the girl. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers, his eyes noticing the tendrils with a hungry look. Down boy. Another time. For now... snackies~ "Oh it's much bigger on the inside. And its the best, they have everything you could ever want to or think of. They even get in international stuff so there's something for everyone here." He began to walk in, leading Amee in, hand in hand.

Amelia nodded as she walked with Kasey. With his hand in hers, she managed to somehow end up not tripping thanks to his support. "Hmmm, I mean, I don't know if I'll be buying them right away. I mean, I did say I wanted to try and have a party with everyone today but." She poked her fingers together, some of her tendrils mimicking the motion. "I-It's not my first time trying to do something for other people but this is my first time I ever really tried to be a leader." She said flushing. She was a bit oblivious to his hungry stare at her tendrils, espescially the more pink colored ones that took on the more phallic shape of her breeding tentacles. 

• Love 1

"Well, there's no time like the present! If you want to be like a leader, you gotta do it. Show that you have the things set up. People will follow when they see you have put through the effort." He gave her a pleased smile as they walked into the shop. It was definitely much larger on the inside, shelves packed with multitudes of different treats and drinks. Kasey grabbed a cart for the two of them, still keeping close to Amelia. They walked through the store, grabbing any snacks and drinks that Amelia thought she might need. Kasey's short skirt swished from side to side as they walked, his hips rocking with every step.

Amelia was a bit conservatives with what to grab and what not to. "Ummm, let's see. . ." She said as one of her tendrils took her phone out and she reviewed the notes that were on them. "So, let's see." She picked out foods and drinks that she felt were truly right but as she did she kept looking back at the cart in worry that it might be too much. She didn't want to buy too much and have a bunch of leftovers that she had no place to keep. While she could most certainly organize her room so that way the snacks and stuff would have a place. She felt like she was buying things for people to eat that she might not eat herself! She looked in the basket and she saw that the cart they were using had already filled up the first row. There were pretzel sticks with peanut butter, energy drinks, disposable filters with coffee ingredients and a plethora of different chips and dips. "D-Do you think this might be a bit much?" She wondered as she tried to think back on what the price tag said.