City of Sunveil

The necromancer feels pretty weird about a total stranger asking her something like that out of the blue."Uhmmm...I don't know you or anything. Why would I bring you along? So no...and I never asked you to go along with me either", she comments, feeling weirded out by this person who thinks they are just invited automatically.

Scylia is unsure what makes this young man so insistent and insisting. Honestly, she cares little for his reasons to come with her and more about the potential of him causing any sort of trouble for her."On one condition...don't make any sort of trouble for me or tell anyone about all of this. I like my privacy and disdain unnecessary...attention", she says, recalling his failed attempt at sneaking up on her earlier.

Scylia gets the impression that the lad doesn't intend to lie or anything like that, even with her lacking experience with socialization."Allright, but just for a bit and you do as told as well", she simply says and begins to walk in a direction, causing the veiled creature to start moving as well, following suit.

Scylia at least acknowledges that he seems nice and obedient, at least to some extent. The trio is soon moving together out of the alleyway and all the while Gregory, as the necromancer called it, stays fully silent, the only noises emitted coming from his less than normal footsteps and shambling."Allright. Then you better be worth my time - I am always busy and cannot afford someone slacking. Gregory is not exactly...much of a smartie, so hopefully it will be good with another pair of hands. How used to picking herbs, flowers and such are you?", she asks whilst they walk.

• 4 weeks later...

"mmmm... it's one of my favorite activities!" he said recalling that usually centaurs enjoy taking care of each other as a form of friendship, and often the way they do it is by picking up cool flowers and making a flower crown, or simply playing with each other's hair and brushing them, so Broxl wasn't bad at at picking up herbs

"so yeah, you can count on me" he said as his tail would rise a bit, indicating excitement for the mission.

Scylia finds it a little hard to believe, but ultimately just accepts what is being said and moves on from there. He does look like one who is interested in such stuff, but likely not in the way that she is. In the end, if he proves useful, that's what counts to her, as well as not getting in the way."Very well...you may assist me then. What shall I call you though? I am Scylia, by the way...also: how much do you know about plants and herbs?", she asks whilst she leads them towards the nearest edge of town to find some good spots.

"Hi scylia im broxl" he simply says, the way he replies to everyone who introduces themselves. asking him how much he knows about herbs and plants he poured her immediately all of his wisdom "they look pretty :P" he said pulling his tongue out playfully, continuesly following her, feeling pleased that his evening is filled with fun mysteries and witchcraft. "say, do you usually live alone?" he asked as they got to the edge of town 

The woman gives a short and little nod as her way of accepting his greeting. She is about to roll her eyes at the next response, but uses all of her willpower to prevent this and simply just roll with it without commenting on it."What do you mean by...usually? Whoever said I lived alone to begin with?", she asks, wondering what prompted such a question. As they are close to the edge of it, the buildings get less numerous and close, giving way for more vegetation like bushes, shrubberies and trees.