City of Sunveil

OOC: I am not sure if you forgot or did not think of it, but there are many other types of rides that would fit them both. I will give an example or two in my post here.

"I will forgive you...as long as you don't get sick all over me, hahaha!", she says, loosening up a bit more after their trip on the ferris wheel. She makes sure to grip his hand firmly, but not too tight. It does help make the trip through the crowd more easy on her as well. Thankfully, she is not at all the only monster here and thus stands out much less, even despite her odd parchment. She can see that they are heading towards one of those rollercoasters, but a small one compared to all of the others one can spot around here. On the way there, she sees a few other places that look like rides as well."Hiro....what is that one?", she asks, as she points towards something like a haunted house where customers sits in rides that move along a rail.

OOC: I most likely just hadn't thought of it. I personally haven't been to an amusement park in a long time, so that's my excuse.

Hiro raises a question at Yoko then looks towards the direction she points at, whilst continuing to hold onto her hand firmly, but not too firm. "Oh, that's... a spooky ride, as I like to call them. I actually never been on one, as a kid I always thought they're scary. I mean, they are supposed to be scary, but we can try that one, if you wish!" He says, giving Yoko the ultimate choice. The ticket that they're about to buy works for every single one, after all. "I don't think I can really be scared around you, though. You have a sort of calming presence.." He murmurs, blushing after he said that, before simply looking back at her to see how she reacts or what she says, overall.

OOC: No worries. I did try to hint at earlier, but perhaps I should have just quickly mentioned it in an OOC comment.

The zombie girl gives it some thought before concocting and expression her reply to what the boy said, her face looking lost in thought, which may or may not be cute, depending on ones perception."I was just under the impression that there were only very slow and very fast rides. This does seem like somewhere in between...I think this might be more fitting for us both. Being undead might make me immune to fear, hahaha!", she says jovially and even laughs softly, just like a real girl.

Just because she's a zombie, doesn't mean she's not real, or cannot produce proper human emotions and feelings, as seen by her countless positive reactions towards Hiro's words and acts that had flustered even her a little. Hiro does chuckle along with her when she finished replying, a small grin visible on his lips as he looks at her. "It does? That's one quality that I envy, for sure. When I was little, I used to be scared of the tiniest insect, honestly." He explains, albeit a bit embarrassed about it. "But, now that I've grown up, and that I'm around you, nothing really scares me. Zombies used to be in movies as scary creatures, before monsters ever came to our world, but seeing one here in front of me has made me change the way I see a lot of things. Besides, you aren't just any zombie, of course!" He finishes, almost wishing to rub her cheek with his other hand but he doesn't want to disturb her parchment, even by accident, so he just simply tightens his grip on her hand.

She gently swings her arm as they walk, making both their arms do the same in a slow and gentle rhythm, whilst holding hands."Oh really? You were a bit of a scaredy cat? I am not saying I am a pillar of pure heroism and such, of course. It sounds like it has been a good type of change for you...otherwise, you may be too scared to hang out with me", she says, trying to not sound judgemental, just a bit teasing at most. They seem to be close to the ride called "Dr. Frankenstein's Scare-a-torium", which sounds too silly to be frightening, even to the zombie girl.

• Like 1

Hiro allows his arm to be swung around as much as Yoko wants, letting it be free from control basically, as he continues gripping her hand with his own. He shakes his head side to side as he chuckles, seeming a little bit embarrassed from her comment. "Honestly, you're p- probably right. I was scared of horror movies, I still am. But this isn't a movie, this is reality, and it seems reality is not as bad as I thought it would be, when I was moving here. You're just... way too adorable to be even called a zombie, honestly. And you've also changed a lot, for the better, you're much more expressive and less confused, which I find cute." He expresses himself with honesty in his tone, smiling warmly as he does so, briefly looking over to her and then moving his free hand to adjust his glasses.

The zombie girl has led them closer to the other sort of ride, but the route also takes by a few others, like "Storybook Adventure Ride", "The Beasts of the Savannah" and "Tunnel of love", which seems to be of similar concept. There certainly are various things they can jump into and experience, which leaves Yoko curious on all of them, so she asks Hiro about them whenever there is a pause for her to do so."No one says we all have to be super brave thankfully...and you are too cute and sweet to worry about being any sort of target of meanie monsters", she says and lightly giggles at that. She gives him a nice little smile as well."Ohhh...thanks...glad that was possible. Hopefully there is more to come...even if I don't get more memories back, I can make new ones still", she goes on

• Love 1

Hiro currently is in some sort of trance at this point, most likely because of Yoko's sweet words just now that you just can't ignore. He tries looking around the environment but he also keeps most of his gaze and attention on Yoko. "Ahah, thank you, really! I never thought that one of these days I'll be exchanging words like these with someone from my class, but here we are." He says, still seeming a little embarrassed, but he will pull through, as it's not the bad type of embarrassment. He agrees to the second topic, moving onto the main attraction. "Yeah! Now... Which one should we try out? How about that one? Seems kinda... fitting, I guess." Hiro looks betweem the rides, the Tunnel of Love being the one to catch his eyes the most, thus mentioning it to her and pointing at it.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait for the reply, kind of got sidetracked even though I constantly had this tab open.

OOC: No worries. I was sick most of last week. I have only now begun to properly get back into things. I shall let you know if I ever want to stop a scene. Of course, you are free to remind me if I have been forgetting.

"I know what you mean, Hiro. I suppose life moves in ways you can never predict or even think of sometimes", she replies back, thinking basically the same as he does about this whole sort of deal. The zombie girl lightly giggles as she sees and hears the boy point out the cheesy looking, but still very cute looking kind of ride."Ohhh...yeah, I think so as well. I am just a bit worried you know...if I can't keep up...like other girls can...emotionally and such. You might have to exert....a lot of patience and such..", she says, but in a sweet tone of voice. Still, she doesn't mind trying out something like that."Is this....what humans call....dating?", she adds before he has a chance to reply to any other of her former words.

• Like 1

OOC: It's fine, I will just remind you in case it seems like you forgot! I'm glad things are going better, though.

Hiro doesn't have much to say to her first few sentences, but before he is able to say something to the second one, she bursts out a question of that sort. A tint of blush is seen on his cheeks once again, not that it ever left to begin with. "Uhm... I suppose so!" He says, not sounding too unsure, but not sounding too sure either. "There's much I don't know myself, but we will learn along the way, I believe. And, uhm... about you not being able to keep up, don't worry! There's plenty of time in the world, and we don't have to rush anything. I will happily go with your preferred pacing." He exclaims, a bright smile showing off on his face as he briefly looks at her for confirmation that she understood and listened to the words he said.

• Like 1

Soon enough they are standing in the line for the suggested ride: The Tunnel of Love. Whilst she is undead and all, she still does have the spirit, experience and perspective of young adult female and thus such traits slightly overtake the current mindset Yoko is having and she is able to speak and act like a person rather than being more dominated by the thoughts, sensations and such from that other part of her, that is a zombie. The girl is able to and quite happy to fully listen to Hiro as he speaks his own mind."That is quite a relief...and we have done pretty well on that so far...don't you think? One step at a time and all that...", she says, eager to see what sort of stuff goes on on this sort of ride.

• Like 1

"Well, I mean... Not even a day passed since I... confessed, so I can't really judge that for sure, but for now it seems that we're doing decent." Hiro says, sharing his thoughts while in the meantime he continues to hold onto her hand as they both stand in line for the Tunnel of Love, which may have a suggestive name, but Hiro expects nothing more than what is a cute ride filled with attractions that helps keeping up the romantic feeling, and currently a romantic feeling is just about the most fitting feeling that Hiro has, considering the nice situation he's involved in. They slowly get close to hand their tickets in, but for now they have a little bit of time to talk. Hiro looks around, curiously, suddenly devoid of any anxiousness he had. "How's walking, by the way?" Hiro suddenly speaks up, commenting on the fact that Yoko started to change her pace and walking, even though it may be a difficult thing for her.

"No no...I meant like in general. That we may have had some...as you humans might put it...hiccups or little awkward moments, but we still do things one step at a time...you know?", Yoko answers back to Hiro. The zombie girl is very new to this type of situation and of course to being out of the academy for a longer period of time and especially in such an...exotic place. Of course, she has thoughts about this relationship, of her own which she is trying her best to make sense of and grasp properly. She is still a bit surprised to find something like this...especially as an entity with more "dulled" senses, emotions and such. She makes sure to keep their hands linked well and firmly."Ohh...it goes much easier, especially when we are in a line like this...it is moving more briskly that makes it hard. Perhaps I can improve over time though...", she says, relaying a positive perspective.

• Like 1

Hiro seems a little surprised at Yoko's first words, being a little embarrassed at the fact that he misinterpreted her words once again, but that's not always a bad thing, just a hiccup from Hiro's part. "Ah! You mean like that... yeah, I know, it's... part of human culture to mess up sometimes, have awkward moments and hiccups as you put it, but things become better, always. I always hoped for the better outcome, and I'm glad we got it, so, yeah... things are fine, in my opinion!" He finishes that topic off, before moving onto the next, nodding at her words that she gave in response to his question about her walking. "I think that you're going to improve overtime if you keep trying. Practice makes perfect. Then again, I always thought that hopping around, while it may have been difficult for you, it actually... was pretty cute. N- not that I don't want you to become better at walking, of course!" He corrects himself a little, obviously not wanting her to not be better at walking, he just simply found her way of moving around adorable. For a moment, he thinks of bringing up another topic, but then he remembers that they will both have plenty of time to discuss about stuff whilst in the slow ride that is the Tunnel of Love.

"Well, in that regard we are not that different...that also happens on the other plane too", she says, giving her final thoughts on the matter. Yoko wouldn't think he would mind her improving on her normal walking as that would make no sense at all, but she does gently smile and lightly blush at the compliment made toward her unusual type of movement."Well, it does feel more natural for some reason...I am glad it doesn't weird you out. Still, it does make walking with others more difficult", she answers him back, just before they hit the end of the line."Oh, hello there you two! That is fairly rare...a monster and human pair! Welcome, welcome...step on up and have a good time, you two", the greeter tells them.

• Like 1

Hiro decides to remain silent for now as both topics have been finished, in a sense, now just waiting to finally get into the ride. As the greeter greets them into the ride, Hiro nervously smiles at them, but decides not to comment on their comment. If anything, secretly in his head, he is proud of himself of where he made it in life, and despite only today confessing to Yoko, he is proud of her as a person, too. He steps up, holding Yoko's hand and helping her step up as well, in case she's having trouble, then sits down into the cart that brings them through the Tunnel of Love.

The two topics does seem to have reached their conclusions, which seems to suit them both just fine and well. That means others can be started and they can focus on other things, like this ride here. Yoko gives the greeter a subtle smile as best as she is able to, kind of flattered about the kind words as well, but chooses not to dicuss or comment on them at the moment. Instead, she is helped into the other seat of the ride. This is indeed her first time in such a thing, but she manages pretty fine. The ride finally starts, the small swan boat moving ever so slowly. They don't get far in before soft and lovely music plays in the background. The first thing that shows up being a few cupids that looks like they are firing arrows into the bodies of a handsome man and pretty woman, the two people sitting at a picnic together."Ohhh...what are those?", Yoko asks curiously and points.

• Like 1

Whilst Yoko is fixated on the surroundings, Hiro is more fixated on Yoko, although in secret as he doesn't want to be deliberately noticed that he's staring at her. Not in an ogling manner, just simply looking at her, perhaps appreciating this friend that he found. He is snapped out of his thoughts though, as he raises a brow and quickly looks around, his eyes landing on the cupids. "Oh, those?" He then looks back at her, smiling slightly. "They're cupids. A type of Angel that focuses on uniting two people romantically together with special arrows. At least, that's what the books say! Personally, I think it's a natural thing." He gives a more in depth answer than a simple one, but he hopes that that's not an issue. He continues giving his zombie partner a bright smile, whilst peering through his glasses that slowly slip down every once in a while.

Yoko nods along as these odd looking beings are explained to her and even she finds it pretty farfetched."Well, I think so as well, but they must have some cultural value though...and even if it is make-believe, it's still a bit cute at least...tell me though: have you ever had feelings for someone before? If I may ask...of course. I don't want to bring up any bad memories or make you uncomfortable, after all", she says, scooting a bit closer to him as the ride keeps going. She too gives glances to Hiro whenever the opportunity presents itself and her soft smile stays on her face still.

Hiro keeps a smile on and shakes his head in a negative manner. "Don't worry, I'm not uncomfortable and you're not bringing up any bad memories, because I don't have any of them. I haven't had feelings like this for someone, ever. It's my first time, basically. What about you?" He asks her in return, basically the same question, casually conversing with her for now whilst also continuing to keep an eye on the surroundings as well, enjoying the slow ride. "Or rather, what does it feel like, for you? Being a zombie and all, isn't it different?" He asks in addition to the previous question.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing that, is both very nice for Yoko to hear, but also a tiny bit anxiety inducing, since neither of them have any frame of reference or past experiences to draw upon. Thankfully, the latter of those sensations are the far lesser one, leading to the zombie girl to feel mostly at ease."Ohhh, that is surprising. Of course, you cannot force such things either. I do not have any memories of such feelings or situations, so I am afraid I cannot fully answer you...", she said with a soft sigh as she feels bad about not being able to."Ohhh..well, very new and unexpected most of all. I know we have likely seen such stuff on TV and in books and such, but being romantic and such in reality and happening to you...especially when you are not used to it..is a bit jarring...but I am excited to experienced it!", she says, with a puff of gusto at the end of it.

• Like 1

The mood dimmed very slightly upon Yoko's reactions to Hiro's words, so his brows dropped slightly into a pensive one, but soon enough his face beams up brightly along with his eyes widening a little bit, smiling in return continuously. "Yeah, same! To be honest with you, I don't even care about what other people would think. You probably noticed how a few people looked at us holding hands, and me from a few months ago would've definitely felt strange, but not this time. It didn't affect me one bit! If anything, those glances made me feel... proud of myself, and us, if you know what I mean..." He explains, shifting his gaze forward at the last sentence as he sighs, keeping a light smile on his face as he holds onto her hand still.

• Love 1

Yoko nods softly as her first response to what he is saying as she does agree to that quite a lot herself."Oh yes, definitely. I think we can manage a lot more, both on a personal level and collective one, if we just focus on the good parts and try to make those grow and stand out", she replies back with the slow ride still going on with them in the heart shaped unit. She is even gently squeezing his hand from time to time and sometimes having a hard time doing eye contact, but nothing too serious,"Soo...uhmm..I do really want to ask...have you ever...you know...thought about what kind of stuff..we would be doing...together?", she asks, clearly a bit nervous.

• Love 1

Skipping over the first topic as it has finished either way, he listens on to Yoko's wonders, her words surprising him momentarily. He widens his eyes a little bit, before looking off to the side, then onto Yoko with a slight smile, albeit a little nervous. "Uhm, well... not exactly, but... I suppose, it should be whatever co- couples normally do, I guess! I don't know much, but I am aware that couples spend most time together... sleep together, which... is something we can't really do since you don't sleep, they cuddle a lot, and kiss. Just spending time together in general, almost always. I wouldn't mind having you around my dorm, or being over at yours, whichever is more comfortable to you." He explains as best he can, shrugging slightly as he's as clueless about it as she is, but it's cute in a way.

• Like 1

Around the two young people, as they ride the thing, the scenery is various romantic scenes from different folk talkes and even movies being depicted with a few of them being animatronics doing simple stuff. There is also soft, classical music playing from loudspeakers, which adds to the atmosphere and feel. It all adds a consistent mood befitting of this theme of a ride. Yoko listens intently at his reply, her face not turning less red, though it is still fairly faint at most."Ahhh...yes...yes, of course. Those are pretty...normal to do...right? I can still lie down in a bed...even if I don't sleep", she says, trying to hold it together and not stutter too much. Her other hand fiddles with her hair as she tries her best to continue, with her pause being quite obvious."So...uhmmm..yeah...I...I think we can try...you know...doing some..or more of those things...if you....want", she says, her shy side showing much more as this is completely new and alien to her.

• Love 1