City of Sunveil

"Ye- yeah, they are normal! Every other people do... them, so uh... yeah... I am pretty sure monsters work the s- same way and do the same things, at least... the TV and other...  sources say so, haha!" Hiro tries responding as well with little stutter, but he seems a little embarrassed too, although not for the wrong reasons. Perhaps he is just a little shy, which is something he always was around other people, but it's as if this type of "shy" that he's currently showing is a much different one than the usual. "I do... want! Yeah, I want to, because... I always wanted to experience some of this, truth be told, but only with somebody I really like... I always wondered what's it like to... kiss a z- zombie... I've wondered it for a long time now, actually..." Looking away a little, he shifts his gaze back to her after managing those words out, his cheeks keep up a faint blush. "But then again, I never kissed anyone before, so..." He adds, although a bit more quietly.

• Like 1

"If the academy is any kind of way to determine and measure such things...then I think that is quite true. The one next door can be a bit...shall we say...noisy, at times, haha", she says, lighting the mood with a funny little comment like that. She corrects some of her hair by putting it back behind of her ears, also giving her something to do with her hands so as to not seem too awkward. She keeps up listening eagerly as he goes on. While his comment about wanting to kissing a zombie could come off as rather odd and weird, Yoko can conclude that it is rather revolving her as a person rather than some low key fetish for the undead."Oo..ohh..a...a lo..long time? Well, I guess I would be lying if I said I had not...you know...though of...how it would feel like...well..with..with a human", she says in return.

• Like 1

"I know that feeling, sometimes it's not possible to sleep..." He replies, going along with the funny thing she said, obviously catching on to what she meant, but not elaborating on it since the further topics take his attention away more. As for his comment, it could come off as odd and weird, but that likely wasn't Hiro's intention, since not only he's new to this whole dating thing, but he's new to intimacy. While every human has heard about kissing and probably imagined what it's like, monsters are still recent in the world and a human kissing a monster is probably not yet everyday stuff. "Oh! Uhm... hm, maybe... we could use this... moment, so that b- both of us could learn what it's like, then? If you don't... mind, that is. I'll have to be careful, though, I... wouldn't want to damage your parchment, or anything..." He mentions, talking about her parchment that is hanging in front of her face, from her hat, presumably. He's unsure how to get around it. He can't make himself look into her eyes properly, he seems a little embarrassed and nervous, but that's the norm. Still, he has a blush on his face.

• Like 1

Just like Hiro, Yoko has no reason or need to really dive further into that first topic of conversation and lets his comment conclude that part. The undead also sits there and tries her best to wrap her head around all of this new stuff she and they are experiencing lately, especially tonight."Ohhh, I kind of forgot to tell you...I found a bit more about that. Turns out I can place it in other places and it will work just as fine...so that is good to know, going forward", she quickly mentions before answering him properly back."We can just try our best...and see how it goes...I think", she says, much softer and lower, but still audible, even above the soft background music. Then she leans closer little by little to his face.

• Love 1

Hiro is currently lost in the moment, as he doesn't even know where the Tunnel of Love is currently at, or what's around him. Truth be told, he is truly enamored by all of this. He does listen to what she had to say, smiling to it. "That's good to know, wonder what other place you'll find for it!" He says, trying to sound enthusiastic, but towards the end he slowly loses the tone of his voice and instead focuses on what she says afterwards, setting his own eyes on hers, steadily. He looks into them, and despite being a dead gaze, he gets easily lost in them. He returns the favor of motion by leaning closer to her in return, and right before they know it, unless either of them does anything in the very last moment, their lips touch and Hiro's eyes are briefly closed. The life in Hiro's human lips can be very well felt by the zombie girl's own lips. During all this time, of course, he still had her hand in his own, not letting it go. His glasses are slim, so they weren't in the way of the interaction, thankfull.

• Like 1

Yoko doesn't have much to add to that last comment of his, so she simply nods, to acknowledge what he said. Whilst her eyes might seem fully devoid of life and energy to most others, he has spent enough time with her before and up till now, to notice that there are some minute traces of that in there and even more so now in this current situation and atmosphere. The moment before it happens feels thrilling, even to her. Of course, once they do kiss, it feels much better: both relieving in some way and slighly overwhelming. Even though she is undead, there is still some warmth to her lips, as well as smoothness and softness, making it an enjoyable experience for both. It is likely a bit awkward, clumsy and all, but very much a delight to Yoko and Hiro both. She leans a bit more into it and closes her eyes, simply enjoying the moment.

• Love 1

It is indeed clumsy, since both of them have had no experience of this prior, yet it is still very much enjoyable, as wholesome and cute as it can get. It's as if there's something natural about it, considering how it clicks in Hiro's brain that Yoko just wants to continue it, with her leaning more into it rather than halting it after a few seconds, so taking short breaths through his nose in order to not mess anything up, he leans slightly into it as well, still holding one of her hands with one of his own, whereas his other hand moves up to her cheek, laying his palm onto it so that she may feel warmth and closure. There's not much to be said in an intimate moment such as this one, since the action just happens on it's own, and one really can't speak during it, thus the moment is easily enjoyed without any words. It continues to be a very long kiss, or rather session of kissing, with quiet smacking sounds emitting from either of them, if they do continue to make out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As they are both basically in their own shared world, the ride still goes on, adding a smooth and nice background noise to their moment. Yoko gently rubs back against the hand holding her own and she gives a light hum of joy from the whole experience. Sadly, the ride does have a fairly short duration and thus their kissing session cannot go on as long as they both wish to. Of course, that does mean they try to get the most out of it while they can. The zombie woman does her best and does end up at least being much less awkward than at first and they are able to simply enjoy it. There is still surprising warmth to her lips, despite her being undead. Before they both know it, they are out of the ride and Yoko pulls back, looking shy and a bit embarrased and a rare darker shade of red on her cheeks.

• Like 1

Being utterly phased by the moment, the human boy continues to lean into the moment by just keeping up with the kissing for as long as it was possible, being cut short of course by the end of the ride. Even though it was a short ride, it felt like an eternity. He pulls back almost at the same time as she did, looking at her for a few moments before pushing his glasses up with a free hand, before looking away, blushing just about the same way as him. Feeling as though the silence is choking them, he has to speak up, which he does after the dim daylight hits them. "This was- really nice, Yoko..." He says, briefly, but that's all he thinks he really need to say. Soon they have the opportunity to stand out, but he keeps up with the handholding.

OOC: I think our current scene seems to soon have a natural end. Unless you think there is more to add before ending it, then perhaps my post here can mark the finish.

Yoko feels oddly warm in her cheeks and in general as they emerge from the ride. The reality of being out in the public hits them both for sure and their moment is cut short by that. She "recovers" from this fairly quickly and regains her composure. She nods and smiles softly. The cart soon comes to a full halt and the two young people get out of it and are able to get back to the rest of the evening."I have wondered how it might feel like...yes, very nice indeed, Hiro", she says as they exit the ride place and back to the open ground. This has been a great evening for the zombie, despite how much new stuff has been there.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

The robed woman named Scylia prefers to use the darkness of the evenings and nights for her experiments, spellcasting and the like. Her last servant's lifespan just ended, causing the thing to become a slump of meat onto the ground. The necromancer notices the body fully clad in a suit go fully limp behind her. So she gives it a scorning look at for a moment."Hmmmppfhhh...Gregory...this is not the best time. You know I don't like you doing this in public. Bad boy...", she grumbles before chanting a few words and making a couple of hand gestures with both hands. The body slowly begins to move and tremble beneath her feet.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The robed woman named Scylia prefers to use the darkness of the evenings and nights for her experiments, spellcasting and the like. Her last servant's lifespan just ended, causing the thing to become a slump of meat onto the ground. The necromancer notices the body fully clad in a suit go fully limp behind her. So she gives it a scorning look at for a moment."Hmmmppfhhh...Gregory...this is not the best time. You know I don't like you doing this in public. Bad boy...", she grumbles before chanting a few words and making a couple of hand gestures with both hands. The body slowly begins to move and tremble beneath her feet.

Broxl while hearing suspicious sounds from the same alleyway she was in, peaked his head to see what was wrong, pretty quickly becoming horrified and intrigued, in a weird sense of fear and curiousity, sneaking towards the woman, to see what more she does.

The sounds from the mass of bones and flesh inside of the full body suit are fairly eerie, disturbing and unnatural. Little by little, sinew, muscles and bones reattach to one another in an ungodly fashion, making the thing within rise up and up and forming more of what resembles some sort of humanoid form within. The suit is mostly made of leather, holding in whatever abomination resides within it. There are no sounds made by this creature. The necromancer taps her foot in what looks like an impatient manner,"Hurry it up lazy boy...", she says in a fairly cold manner.

the Minotaur, intrigued, keeps getting closer, slowly his heartbeat rises and ears flop as he feels daner creeping near, he wished he had a camera for a moment like this mumbling silently under his breath "Good thing i drank coffee this morning" with 0 sense of irony, his hooves walking as softly as they can as Broxl weakens his breaths.

The woman turns her head toward the "intruder" that is coming closer and trying to be stealthy, but not succeeding at all."Looks like we have a...bypasser, Gregory. Just remain calm unless I say otherwise", she says with no signs of fear or caution in her voice. She turns to face the minotaur in the darkness."You there...you are not going to cause trouble...are you?", she asks, never happy about having to do anything hostile at all and merely wants to be left to her devices.

"wouldn't say so, no" Broxl sail in a calm tone while being extremely terrified, feeling his blood flow faster and adrenaline shooting in. "Really all i saw was just a beautiful lady practicing some magic, so naturally i came to investigate" He said while doing finger guns in order to be as charasmatic and flirtatious as possible, the face his shirt had a ketchup stain did not help him though.

Scylia is either not falling for that sort flirtation or she has no real social skills and experience as there is no larger reaction to his words or gesture with his hands."Hmmmmm, I see. That is good to hear. I would hate to have to do something....drastic. Do you often roam around in these alleyways? How much do you know about magic?", she asks him, wondering if he has any clue what she just did. Meanwhile, "Gregory" is simply standing, saying nothing and only making slight moving from side to side, appearing to be pretty passive as ordered by Scylia.

"Uhhhhhhhh... yeah, i like, defenitely know how how magic works. you like do a thing and then stuff comes out, yeah"  he said based on what he saw his friends do in class. "oh. and i usually don't go here, i just got a lil bored of school, yaknow, so i decided to explore around the city some more" he said while scratching the back of his head.

Scylia can tell he has no idea what she did and probably just as little about magic in general, unless he is able to hide it well behind such an ignorant statement. It sounds like he is some sort of slacker, as he turns down knowledge for something as pointless as irrevelant sightseeing, at least in her perspective."Why would you ever turn from gaining knowledge? Loitering around serves no purpose or gains you much...at least from what I can imagine. Besides...these alleys can be a bit dangerous at this time of day", she comments.

"Turn from gaining knowledge? i were never able to learn magic, i always tried to read the books but they were always written weird and whenever my friends tried to teach me they only explained how to do it and not why it does the thing" He said for a serious moment "in full honesty i always wanted to learn magic, i guess i just haven't really found a good way... at least that's what i think" He said more, actually seeming a little bit misfurtuned. "oh and don't worry i'm a minotaur, i can withstand most dangers so i wouldn't worry too much" He said checking out his muscles. 

"Oh, I mean in general. Besides, knowing about magic in itself is useful, even if you never learn to use it yourself. Any person only has so much potential in their limitiation to learn and master certain schools of the arcane..... Of course, if one were to somehow learn the secret to living far beyond the normal scope...", she says, turning thoughtful and speaking more to herself at the end of her dialogue and looking lost in thought basically. She gives him a doubtful look at he insists he can be safe here alone."Learning magic takes patience, time, work, experience and proper dedication. Especially if you are not naturally talented for it", she ends her side of the conversation with.

Scylia cannot put her finger on what seems to motivate this sort of curiousity from a complete stranger. Thankfully, he seems completely harmless to her and she has several helpers if needed, beyond what she can dish out on her own as well."Why do you ask? You are not one of these....stalkers, I hope? If you must know...I am on my way to get some ingredients I need for some experiments", she tells him, giving the overall information, but nothing too specific.