2nd year classroom

• 3 weeks later...

latest?cb=20150327131215

A large classroom awaited, vacant and quiet as an arch angel held a phone against her ear, conversing with someone else as she waited for the next batch of 2nd year students to arrive. “Yes... Yes, I am fine Kushy. You don’t have to worry about me you know, I always write about my days and send them to you!... Huh?... No, no you don’t have to do that Kushy... Kushy?” The woman repeated a few times, before realizing the call had ended and sighing.

Azalin guessed that she couldn’t exactly stop her from coming by, it was the first day of the next school year and she knew how her sister was cautious of all the students here. With the call done, she placed her phone into her pocket, picking up her notepad and mumbling to herself as she wrote. “Kushy decided to call and come by sooner or later. I hope she doesn’t cause any discomfort with most of them too.” Azalin wrote down with a sigh, tapping her pen against her lip as she tried to think of what else to say in this empty classroom, looking back towards the chalkboard to which she had written on earlier. 

Welcome 2nd Year Students of Iron Claw Academy! Please:

-Introduce yourselves!

-Talk with one another without making them uncomfortable.

-Behave well! (Pretty please?)

• Love 1

The door opens up and a young woman clad in the regular school uniform emerges and peeks through the door which is open just enough for her to look inside. Once she sees she is the first and alone, she cautiously walks inside, her tendrils with eyes staring in all sorts of directions. Karnis Montrax slips inside as silently and unseen as she possibly can and finds the seat most likely to be away from large crowds.

Not long after the entry of the gazer girl, the door opens up once again to reveal someone with green wings, green tail, green scaled hands and claws. They are donning the regular school uniform and look rather female, yet the school uniform they're wearing is for male creatures. They have blonde hair and sapphire-blue eyes. They open up their wings and flap them a couple of times to fly over to where the gazer girl is seated, sitting right next to her, although they seem to be having a bit of trouble because of their massive green tail, which also had scales on it. They close up their wings and cross their arms, staring around the room. "Hope I wasn't late..." They suddenly whisper. Their voice was a mixture of male and female, leaning more towards a very deep feminine voice. They close their shiny sapphire-blue eyes, sighing, which even makes a very small bit of fire come out their nose. Dangerous!

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

Not long after the entry of the gazer girl, the door opens up once again to reveal someone with green wings, green tail, green scaled hands and claws. They are donning the regular school uniform and look rather female, yet the school uniform they're wearing is for male creatures. They have blonde hair and sapphire-blue eyes. They open up their wings and flap them a couple of times to fly over to where the gazer girl is seated, sitting right next to her, although they seem to be having a bit of trouble because of their massive green tail, which also had scales on it. They close up their wings and cross their arms, staring around the room. "Hope I wasn't late..." They suddenly whisper. Their voice was a mixture of male and female, leaning more towards a very deep feminine voice. They close their shiny sapphire-blue eyes, sighing, which even makes a very small bit of fire come out their nose. Dangerous!

Karnis is in her own little world until she is brought out of it suddenly and abruptly as another student comes very close to her, causing her to panic instantly. She immediately, out of instinct, puts her cover of darkness on full blast, causing most of the room to be encased in thick and impenetrable darkness. The only thing the boy can hear, is rapid footsteps, that quickly gets more quiet as she runs off to hide somewhere, as this was way out of her comfort zone.

The dragon person widened their eyes and looked over to the gazer, waving their arms about and suddenly falling off the chair with a loud thud and a surprised tone. "Whahaa-haaat the frick?!" They tried to look around but noticed that there was darkness everywhere. They stood up, dusting  off their attire and rubbed their eyes. "Why the heck did ya run off on me, six eyes?!" They yell out after the gazer girl. The class didn't even start and there already was a commotion in the class, it seems. For how long would the darkness last? The dragon remained standing in the middle of it, though.

The sound of the doors opening could be heard once again, as an aquamarine-toned, slightly transparent hand started looking for a light switch around the doorframe. Having found it, the hand clicked it a few times, before stopping, realizing that it's no use. The newly arrived student must have heard some commotion, as they stood quiet for a moment, listening into the darkness. After a moment, a smooth female voice resonated through the blackness. "Ehm... Excuse me, is this the second year classroom? Why are the lights off?"

• Haha 1

Ruben yawned as he walked down the hall. He scratched his head, his blue hair in a little mess. Over the break, he had finally gotten used to the permanent hair color change after a prank went wrong at Lance's @Solomon end of term party last year. Someone was tossing magic around and it missed its target, landing on Ruben's head. He hefted his satchel style laptop bag onto his shoulder as he came to the room. He saw the slime girl @Icarian Dreams standing in the doorway and tilted his head. "Lucy? What's going on?" He looked into the room, seeing it was pitch dark and hearing voices. He blinked, turned, and looked at one of the hall windows and seeing the sunlight shining bright. "Um... could whoever is doing this maybe... let some light in so we can find our seats?" He called into the room while pulling his phone out and turning on the flashlight, not knowing if it would shine in the magical darkness or not.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

Ruben @Thatannoyinggod and Lucy @Icarian Dreams would soon notice a dragon student coming out of the darkened misty area, first their tail appears and then their wings, and then their entire body. They kept walking backwards until they stumbled again, falling onto the ground with a loud thud after bumping into an empty desk. Keya, the name of the feminine looking dragon student held onto their head, but looked over to the two students who just entered. "H-Hey guys..." They stood up, dusting off his entire attire once again, grumbling something as a little fire came out of their nose. They looked back over at the darkness that covered most of the classroom.

"I think Keya startled Karnis, and now the whole room went dark." Lucy gave her analysis, then looked at Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, as he was pretty much the only person she could currently see. She pulled the pair of light, portable headphones off her head for ease of communication, letting a low beat of the drums still resonate every few passed moments. The cord ran and disappeared somewhere within her knapsack, which in turn was covered in a series of patches depicting the logos of various rock and metal bands, making it quite difficult to see what material the backpack was originally made of. The slime-girl stood a bit taller than the human, most of her aquamarine green body covered by the school's uniform, although a word "slug" could still be deciphered from the heavy-metal-band-styled letters on the shirt hiding underneath the uniform's vest. Her three emerald eyes were looking warmly at the human from behind a set of custom-made three-piece glasses, differing from the ones she used to wear last year, trying to stay adequate with the recent trends.

"Oh, did you finally make the switch?" She asked, motioning towards the laptop bag on Ruben's shoulder. She spent a better half of the last year convincing the boy to swap his hardware, claiming that his former laptop wouldn't be able to handle the latest architecture software getting released. Her thought was interrupted, as the sight of a draconic figure @Godot emerging from the darkness attracted her attention.

"Good to see you Keya! I assume Karnis @JennyDK is also... somewhere around?" She asked, motioning around the room, as, with her other hand, she carefully placed the set of headphones on her shoulder, letting the headband sink a little into her gelatinous flesh, making sure they don't fall and get damaged.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Keya opened up his wings and flapped them a couple of times like earlier, being too lazy to walk it seems, even though he just walked moments ago. They land next to Lucy @Icarian Dreams and Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, crossing his arms and taking a deep breath while he closed his eyes, ending up blowing a little bit of fire again. He had a grin on his cute feminine face. "How's it goin', Lulu?" He looks over to the black darkness once more, puffing once to get his blonde hair out of the way, then he looks back at the three eyed slime girl. "Yeah, I apparently scared her..."  He raised a hand and scratched at his own cheek, right where the scales were taking over his face, so naturally it didn't hurt in any way, shape or form. Speaking with his deep, feminine voice once more. "So, who's our homeroom teacher this year?" Implying that he doesn't know and didn't notice the nice-looking angelic English teacher @Multiversal that was already in the room. The long hair kept getting in the way so he ended up focusing on it for a few moments, reaching up to attempt to place it somewhere it doesn't bother him.

Azalin was about to greet the girlish boy, before blinking one moment later to find a large cloud of... well, darkness, just cover up half of the room! Then the commotion caused by a few students entering the classroom as well, making her sigh as she looked towards another piece of paper. “Darkness... darkness... ah! A gazer right? Hmm... sis taught me that one spell when I was young too.” The angel mumbled to herself aloud, before holding out her open palm towards the darkness. “Divine Light.” She simply said, a white and gentle light emitting from her hand before it beamed towards the center of the darkness. The good part was that this was absolutely pain and blinding free! 

As she was using her magic, she turned towards the other visible three students before she spoke to them with a cheerful smile. “Heya my wonderful students! Sorry about this Karnis that caused the darkness, I’ve heard that Gazers can do this sorta thing, but nothing can hide within my light!” Azalin said with confidence, as well as a hit of smugness too, but decided to get a better view of her visible students. A slime girl, a dragon gi-... no, that’s a boy right? And a human male! Not a bad batch of students, they all look well behaved too! Plus if the them was causing the darkness was a Gazer, it still wouldn’t change. She didn’t sense any bad intents around after all . “Anyways, please take your seats and introduce yourself properly if you haven’t talked to anyone in this classroom, me included. You can call me Ms. Astraea or Azalin if you want. I teach English to everyone here but I only started working when you guys were first years. I hope you all have a wonderful time in this school again with me as your homeroom teacher!”

• Like 1

After a few minutes where she has had time to recover and get over the sudden shock, she gets out from under the desk she managed to hide below. Everyone able to see a younger gazer female emerging, especially once the divine light showers the room and in fact makes it even more bright than it was before.

She sees a collection of students near the door, where the darkness did not reach and of course the angelic teacher. She blushes heavily and looks very timid as she slides out and quietly takes a seat."S..s.s.soorrry...I..just got...shocked and startled! It was...sudden and so close...please...forgive me?", she very meekly says.

Lyncus was listening to the thoughts of the room from his hiding spot waiting for the perfect time to make his big entrance. Hearing the teacher recall a spell for light he lept out of the broom closet and rushed to the center of the room (with a sound much like a cat sprinting through the house at 3am) where the teacher was aiming her light. When the warm light bathes over him Lyncus says "Greetings nerds, your god of partying has arrived." Oh yeah I'm awesome. There were a couple toppled desks behind him.

• Haha 1

At Lucy @Icarian Dreamsasking about his laptop, he gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah...just got it in before school started actually. Would you mind sometime going through and putting your anti-virus and mallard softwares on it? They did wonders for my old one."

When Keya @Godot approached from the darkness, he gave the feminine guy a warm smile. "Hey, no harm done I hope. Maybe next time tone down the fire and brimstone?" He chuckled, trying to show it was a joke. He gave the dragon a pat on the shoulder as he began to walk into the room.

He tried his best to give Karnis @JennyDKa reassuring smile. "Its ok. Stuff happens. At least nobody was hurt. You're not hurt are you?"

When Lance @Solomon busted into theatrics at the bright light, Ruben gave a deep sigh. "No parties of yours for a while. I'm still dealing with the aftermath of your last one." He pointed to his blue hair. "My parents about wrung my neck when they saw it and thought I had dyed my hair."

He took a seat in the middle, hoping people would sit in front of him and block the teacher's view so he could pull out his laptop. He had an addition to the school he was trying to design so he could propose to the headmaster. He looked up to @Multiversaland stared at her halo. An angel... wow. This place still seems to surprise me. I thought it was done when I saw the vice headmaster turn into a mountain. "Good morning Ms. Astraea. I'm Ruben. Its nice to meet you. I don't think i had any of your classes last year. Hopefully I'll have one this year."

• Like 1

"I'm honestly not sure. The website still has last year's schedule." Lucy answered the draconic boy @Godot, smiling at the nickname he gave her. She should start using it for her usernames in the future. Well, a variation of it at least. It was doubtful she would find sites where "Lulu" wasn't taken already. She threw the backpack, previously just hanging on one of her shoulders, on her back, not bothering to move her arm around the strap, instead just letting it slowly pass through her form and emerge on the other side.

She turned to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, giving him a nod and a satisfied grin at his answer. "Sure, drop in after class and I'll take a look." The slime girl assured him, already recounting in her mind what steps she would have to take to set things up later. Absent-minded, she turned back towards the darkness, and took a couple steps in, before crouching down, looking blindly into the void. Poor Karnis, she always got startled so easily... Lucy made sure to make her voice as nice and sweet as she could, before quietly calling out to the gazer @JennyDK. "Hey K, no need to be scared. It's just the same old us." The corners of her mouth raised slightly in a warm smile directed to the center of the darkness. She couldn't see the girl, but from what she remembered, Karnis never really had trouble looking in the dark, especially not the one she created herself, so the slime girl tried to look as unthreatening as possible.

She heard the surprisingly smug voice of the angel behind her @Multiversal, and for a moment turned her head, trying to catch a glimpse of the teacher, as an orb of light dispelled the shadow looming over the room. "Thank you, Ms. Astraea, I'm Lucy." She introduced herself, not giving the woman much mind, as her eyes focused back on the fragile gazer girl. Then, she almost fell on her back at the sight of a cat-man @Solomon jumping out from the back of the room. "For fuck's sake Lyncus, you'll scare K!" She shouted, in surprise forgetting to mind her language in the presence of Azalin. She quickly adjusted herself, trying to address Karnis again, hoping that no harm was done to the timid girl.

"Hey, it's alright now, nobody wanted to frighten you." She reassured as the gazer stepped out of the hiding. Her voice was softer again, although still slightly trembling from the quickened rate of her slimy heart. "It's a big day for all of us."

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Azalin still kept her smile, lowering her hand as the divine light slowly dimmed away. “Of course we will forgive you! Anyone who doesn’t know forgiveness is just one big bad meanie... at least that’s the simplest version of it compared to what my big sister says...” She mumbled, before noticing a giant cat practically run up and announce his arrival as well as his divine right over parties... to which Azalin couldn’t help but giggle at. “God of partying? That’s something new I haven’t heard of. Though can the God of Partying please fix the desks you’ve toppled over? My big sis is coming by  to check in me and she kinda likes things to be in order.”

Azalin then turned her attention to the human male, squinting her eyes a bit before they returned back to normal. “Nope! Never seen you around before, you probably were in some other class. Though I do hope more humans come by here in this school, the Secretary seems to enjoy the company of humans, especially since she’s practically one of the few human staff members we got.”

“Lucy, language please! I understand your surprise and concern, but bad language is bad! Kushy said so to me ever since I was young!” She scolded Lucy a bit, but ultimately wasn’t too concerned at all. Azalin understood that there were monsters who lived very much different lives compared to her kind who was... mostly passive with things. “Just make sure to treat everyone here nicely. I want all of my students to be friends with one another ya know.”

With that out of the way, she takes a deep breath, sitting down on the chair behind her desk. This class really felt like it was something... was this what it was like to be a teacher here? Having an interesting batch of students really was fun to have around... her eyes widened, quickly grabbing her pen and notepad to write down the events. “Darkness... feminine boy... slime girl... human with unnaturally colored hair... party god... gazer...” Azalin mumbles, trying to write down the recent events in detail. Her sister should also be coming by soon too, so she hoped they would be orderly before Kushy arrived.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Keya had a look around at how suddenly bright everything became. He noticed who the teacher is, raising a finger and placing the claw of it onto his own chin, a small smug expression suddenly forming on his face as he checked out Azalin @Multiversal from afar. Perhaps he likes what he sees. The draconic feminine boy was always mysterious when it came to showing affection to somebody. However, his general attention was split, though, as he looked at Lyncus @Solomon and grinned at his sudden introduction. He murmured out to himself at that; "There's our party boy."

Keya formed his scaled hands into fists as he placed them onto his own waist, after Ruben's pat on his shoulder. He turned to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod with that pose, looking rather cheeky and animated. "I use brimstone as much as I want, whenever I want, Rubes." He let out a chuckle, seeming to be having a blast already, happy that second year has started.

After Karnis' @JennyDK apology, Keya opened up his wings again, but instead he decided not to use them. He changed his mind and after a moment he closed them back up, taking a few steps toward Karnis. He bent over on the table where she was sitting at, gently placing his palms to support himself up. "Hey, you adorable gazer. I should be the one being sorry, so I apologize. Didn't mean to scare ya'." He smiled at her. He was such a nice person, despite looking and sounding nothing like one would expect. After all, they all knew each other already anyway.

Raising himself up from that bent over position, he looked over to the teacher again who asked everyone to introduce themselves. That's when he opened up his wings again and flew upwards in a sudden flash, flapping his wings as he does a roundabout mid air. His flying skills were really good, but he has to flap his wings to keep himself in the air. He is now in a position where everyone can see him, including the teacher. He also has to raise his voice up a bit, so that everyone can hear him. "Well, Ms. Azalin... My name is Keya." He looked at her with a smug expression from the air, but turned to the others. "I'm sure everyone else knows me already." He looks super proud, closing his eyes. "That is all." He said, but heard the teacher mumble something about feminine boy. He widened his eyes and blushed. "FEMININE?!" That startled his flight pattern, suddenly his wings not working they way they should be. He started falling down from the sky like a meteor, landing with a loud thud right next to Lucy, face first. @Icarian Dreams "O-Ow..." He grunts.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

He tried his best to give Karnis @JennyDKa reassuring smile. "Its ok. Stuff happens. At least nobody was hurt. You're not hurt are you?"

"I..am fine, thank you. I did not mean to...cause problems though", she says and her large singular eye blinks slowly while she gets properly up and about.

48 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Absent-minded, she turned back towards the darkness, and took a couple steps in, before crouching down, looking blindly into the void. Poor Karnis, she always got startled so easily... Lucy made sure to make her voice as nice and sweet as she could, before quietly calling out to the gazer @JennyDK. "Hey K, no need to be scared. It's just the same old us." The corners of her mouth raised slightly in a warm smile directed to the center of the darkness. She couldn't see the girl, but from what she remembered, Karnis never really had trouble looking in the dark, especially not the one she created herself, so the slime girl tried to look as unthreatening as possible.

She heard the surprisingly smug voice of the angel behind her @Multiversal, and for a moment turned her head, trying to catch a glimpse of the teacher, as an orb of light dispelled the shadow looming over the room. "Thank you, Ms. Astraea, I'm Lucy." She introduced herself, not giving the woman much mind, as her eyes focused back on the fragile gazer girl. Then, she almost fell on her back at the sight of a cat-man @Solomon jumping out from the back of the room. "For fuck's sake Lyncus, you'll scare K!" She shouted, in surprise forgetting to mind her language in the presence of Azalin. She quickly adjusted herself, trying to address Karnis again, hoping that no harm was done to the timid girl.

"Hey, it's alright now, nobody wanted to frighten you." She reassured as the gazer stepped out of the hiding. Her voice was softer again, although still slightly trembling from the quickened rate of her slimy heart. "It's a big day for all of us."

She did faintly hear a familiar voice when the darkness took up about 80% of the room and making it impossible to see a thing, but it was only once she calmed down and things got bright again, when she notices Lucy, who is always very sweet to her and beyond the vice headmaster the only other person she usually gets close to. Still, she runs over and hugs close to her, seeking comfort and security. She is still not at all used to Lycus, but she knows he is not a bad person by any means. She offers a rare smile from at the slime girl."I..I know..the monster was just new...and he came right at me so fast..and..I got terrified", she utters to the one she practically sees as a big sister.

She listens to Azalin, who is the new English teacher and now in charge of orientation as well and so far no one is in their seats, not that Karnis really care much about that at present time. She sighs in relief from not being scolded and punished. She remembered once doing something very humiliating as dictated by the headmaster, so she avoids trouble even more so now.

25 minutes ago, Godot said:

After Karnis' @JennyDK apology, Keya opened up his wings again, but instead he decided not to use them. He changed his mind and after a moment he closed them back up, taking a few steps toward Karnis. He bent over on the table where she was sitting at, gently placing his palms to support himself up. "Hey, you adorable gazer. I should be the one being sorry, so I apologize. Didn't mean to scare ya'." He smiled at her. He was such a nice person, despite looking and sounding nothing like one would expect. After all, they all knew each other already anyway.

Raising himself up from that bent over position, he looked over to the teacher again who asked everyone to introduce themselves. That's when he opened up his wings again and flew upwards in a sudden flash, flapping his wings as he does a roundabout mid air. His flying skills were really good, but he has to flap his wings to keep himself in the air. He is now in a position where everyone can see him, including the teacher. He also has to raise his voice up a bit, so that everyone can hear him. "Well, Ms. Azalin... My name is Keya." He looked at her with a smug expression from the air, but turned to the others. "I'm sure everyone else knows me already." He looks super proud, closing his eyes. "That is all." He said, but heard the teacher mumble something about feminine boy. He widened his eyes and blushed. "FEMININE?!" That startled his flight pattern, suddenly his wings not working they way they should be. He started falling down from the sky like a meteor, landing with a loud thud right next to Lucy, face first. @Icarian Dreams "O-Ow..." He grunts.

"I...I forgive you", she simply says while still clinging to the slime girl, but she does look at him and nod softly, making him know it's allright again.

The loud shouting does cause her eep loud and almost squishy Lucy over midway in fear for the loud shouting and him falling down.

• Love 2

Ruben had begun to pull out his laptop when he watched @Godot begin flying around the room. Heh, of course. Every chance to show off your wings. When the angel @Multiversal began muttering to herself and apparently setting off Keya, his eyes went wide. "Shit shit shit." He slid his computer and bag away just in time. He hopped over the desk, looking at the pile of dragon, slime @Icarian Dreams, and gazer @JennyDK that ensued from the fall. "You guys ok?" Keya was closer, so he went to him first, helping him get off of his face and getting stable. "That one looked pretty rough. What happened." He leaned over to make sure that Lucy and Karnis were ok as well. "Hey girls, you ok?" He kept a hand on Keya's shoulder to make sure the ladylike guy didn't fall over from a concusion or something. 

It's only natural for Lucy to wrap around her arms around the gazer's @JennyDK delicate form. embracing her warmly. She had felt the need to take care of the timid girl from their very first year at Ironclaw, and since then, they quickly grew quite close. The slime-girl's body gave ground a bit, before it wrapped gently around the gazer, giving her a soft and comfy cushion to rest within. Her hand patted Karnis's head delicately, green fingers combing the long raven-colored hairdo in a simple braiding motion. She was about to move closer to kiss the pale forehead, but stopped mid-motion, as she heard a loud shout resonating from the draconic boy @Godot almost directly above her. Her eyes widened, within a fraction of a second traveling between Keya, little K, and Keya again. With no delay, her arms expanded, one pulling the gazer as far as it was possible from the suspected impact zone, as the other one rushed to spread into a pool of sea-water-colored goo, hanging just above the floor, directly under Keya's struggling form.

A long swooshing sound could be heard as the dragon's body flied towards the floor, his wings wheezing with the wind, before a soft flushing sound, and finally, a loud thud followed, making the chain of events rather easy to imagine. Lucy opened the eyes she had closed just moments before the impact, just to see her extended hand squished into a pancake wrapped around the feminine boy's head. She felt like puking, as sensation started to slowly return to her limbs, resonating in pulsuating waves of shock and pain from her bruised appendage. "Ahh-" She groaned in torment. "Is- everyone alright?" She asked, clenching tightly her slimy teeth. She felt them start to slowly sink into each other. "You didn't get hit, did you, K?" She asked, worryingly seeking out the gazer with all three of her eyes, and sighs with relief, as she notices that she'd moved the girl far enough from the impact. "For- What were you thinking Keya?!" She exclaimed, anger rising in her voice, fueled by the pain still lingering in her body. "You- You could have hurt K!"

She looked at Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, hearing his concerns. "I-I'll be fine, it just hurts like... hell." She groaned again, reshaping her limb to resemble a human arm again. She gave it a quick look. Two of her fingers appeared to be missing. She looked up towards Keya, and spotted two small pools of goo slowly sinking into the class' floor. She sighed, and focused slightly, making two new ones pop out in the place of the damage. Those more perceptive would notice her lush hair get a few milimeters shorter.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Sad 1

Azalin watched the small interaction between the gazer and Keya, already finding him to be a rather upstanding person. She wonders if there are more ‘good’ people around here too... every one of them at least seemed good so far. Though her gaze averted from her notebook towards a flying draconic being, announcing his name to her and introducing himself with a smug expression... before he seemed to get flustered, stopped flipping his wings, and fell down towards the slime girl... eh, it should be fine. Slime people make for easy landings, she’s had personal one on one experience with them too!.. although Kushy stopped the slime for some reason. All she did was bounce on it, it’s super buoyant! “Yup! Feminine! Honestly confused you for a pretty girl when you walked in, but it just turns out your just feminine. Don’t worry about it though, you look absolutely stunning so I’m sure you’ll be admired too!” Azalin said with a thumbs up, not finding anything wrong with what she said. It was a compliment after all, what’s so bad about those? She was glad that the human dubbed ‘Rubes’ by the petite dragon also helped out and showed concern to Keya and Lucy. Ahhh, the wonders of friendship!

Though after she was done speaking to them, the sound of knocking cane from the closed door, a bit roughly too. Azalin perked up and smiled, immediately shouting towards the door. “Come right in Kushy! A few of my students are here so feel free to meet them!” The doorway immediately opened afterwards, revealing a rather intimidating looking woman who seemed to be a soldier of some sort. Not to mention that any monster in the room would feel a slight discomfort, not too bothersome, but it added to her menacing appearance with the cold gaze that scanned the room. The woman stepped inside, closing the door behind her and observing further before speaking in a firm tone. “So these are your students, hmm?... don’t cause trouble to my sister... and Azalin, it’s Kushiel, not Kushy.” Kushiel said, walking past the students, before glancing towards Keya for a moment. “... Feminine...” She murmured, before walking over towards Azalin and situating herself to lean against the wall. The English teacher seemed very upbeat however, and would speak soon afterwards. “Everyone, this is Kushy-... Kushiel! She’s my older sister, General if Sunveil’s security force, and a retired high ranking general of Heaven! Please be kind to her okay? She tends to always visit me when there are events like the first day of school or other school events to check up on me, so if you wanna talk to her you can!” Kushiel would turn her head for a moment, murmuring a bit louder this time. “You don’t have to tell them everything... Just know to be careful in Sunveil. I don’t want to catch any of my sister’s students to be criminals, petty ones at that. If you find any unusual activity here, tell my sister an-“ Kushiel stopped talking once Azalin placed a hand on her shoulder, sighing and shutting her mouth. “Sorry guys, she’s just being protective. Sunveil’s honestly doing fine, but she’s stressing out over the few small crimes that happen here and there. Nothing big really, but please be careful if you plan on going at night okay?”

• Like 1

The ground was strong, and it wasn't even dented from the impact. It looks like Keya wasn't hurt either. Nobody was hurt! Maybe... It was a rather cartoonish moment, belonging in the television, one could say. Keya used his palms of his green scaled hands to lift himself up and spit out a little bit of Lucy goo from his mouth. Must've got into his mouth when the goo wrapped around his head. He manages to stand up, looking very guilty. He looks down, sighing, turned to wards Lucy @Icarian Dreams and Karnis @JennyDK. He spoke, his apologetic voice filled with regret. "I'm... I'm sorry... Lulu..." He looks around, feeling shameful, even having an embarrassed, deep blush on his pretty feminine face. "I'm sorry, everyone..." He doesn't even acknowledge Ruben's concern, he just walks on over to a random seat, a bit far from everyone, he sits down.

He sat down just before Azalin's sister @Multiversal came in. And just like that, the happy-go-lucky, obnoxiously loud, feminine dragon boy has shut up, thinking about what he has done.

Edited by Godot
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Ruben had begun to pull out his laptop when he watched @Godot begin flying around the room. Heh, of course. Every chance to show off your wings. When the angel @Multiversal began muttering to herself and apparently setting off Keya, his eyes went wide. "Shit shit shit." He slid his computer and bag away just in time. He hopped over the desk, looking at the pile of dragon, slime @Icarian Dreams, and gazer @JennyDK that ensued from the fall. "You guys ok?" Keya was closer, so he went to him first, helping him get off of his face and getting stable. "That one looked pretty rough. What happened." He leaned over to make sure that Lucy and Karnis were ok as well. "Hey girls, you ok?" He kept a hand on Keya's shoulder to make sure the ladylike guy didn't fall over from a concusion or something. 

This is the second time Karnis has been startled and she just buries her face further into Lucy, not wanting to deal with the more ruckus inducing people.

27 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

A long swooshing sound could be heard as the dragon's body flied towards the floor, his wings wheezing with the wind, before a soft flushing sound, and finally, a loud thud followed, making the chain of events rather easy to imagine. Lucy opened the eyes she had closed just moments before the impact, just to see her extended hand squished into a pancake wrapped around the feminine boy's head. She felt like puking, as sensation started to slowly return to her limbs, resonating in pulsuating waves of shock and pain from her bruised appendage. "Ahh-" She groaned in torment. "Is- everyone alright?" She asked, clenching tightly her slimy teeth. She felt them start to slowly sink into each other. "You didn't get hit, did you, K?" She asked, worryingly seeking out the gazer with all three of her eyes, and sighs with relief, as she notices that she'd moved the girl far enough from the impact. "For- What were you thinking Keya?!" She exclaimed, anger rising in her voice, fueled by the pain still lingering in her body. "You- You could have hurt K!"

She faintly shakes her head, feeling more secure around big sis Lucy for sure, though there are small spots of concentrated darkness emerging around the two of them."I don't like loud people. I want go out of here if he stays here!", she barely gets muttered out.

• Love 1

Ruben watched everyone blow it a little out of proportion. He leaned down to @Icarian Dreams and talked low so that he wouldn't startle @JennyDK. "Hey, it was an accident. Ease up a little on the guy. Ok? If you've got her, I guess I'll go try to take care of him. Yeah?" He gave her a small smile and walked back through the seats until he came to @Godot. He tapped the dragon's shoulder and gestured to where Ruben was going to go sit. "Come on. It'll be ok. Sit with me." He hoped Keya would come follow. He sat at his seat and pulled up his laptop, logging in and starting a stupid game that he knew Keya liked. If the dragon sat with him, he would slide the laptop to him to help cheer him up.

When the other angel @Multiversal walked in, he felt a slighy shiver at the sight of her. Hearing that she was the head of security of the city, he leaned back into his seat. Don't piss her off. Roger. Understood. He nodded when the class was told not to cause any disturbances and to be careful at night. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1