2nd year classroom

Lyncus throws his arms wide "Hey c'mon Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, whoever did it, I'm sure it was an accident and besides your hair looks WAY cooler now. I'm sure all the ladies will like it."

Lyncus waves a hand up and down real quick in succession with his whoa's. "Whoa whoa whoa, calm down my favorite non newtonian fluid, Lucy @Icarian Dreams, it's not like I charged right at our ocular friend. Listening to the Banana Slugs? They're a cool band."

Lyncus shrugs apologetically and then lowers his volume for the gazer. "You alright gazer girl @JennyDK? You know I don't think I've ever seen you at one of my parties. If you want you can always join Karnis. I can get my hands on an invisibilty potion so ya can just watch if you want to." Lyncus has heard the stereotype that when shy girls cut loose they can be real party animals, and he wants to see if it is true.

Lyncus snaps and points finger guns at the teacher "You got it Ms. Angel face @Multiversal." He turns around and hops off the desk he's standinh on top of, then rights the desks he knocked over. As he's doing so he hears a loud thud and turns around to see @Godot Keya in a crumpled heap on the ground. "Woah dude you alright? You just totally ATE carpet!" Then the dragon boy gets up and seems to be fine and Lyncus concern fades.

Then the other angel enters the room and Lyncus can feel his hackles raise he sits down quitely and listens he was tempted to read her mimd but he didn't want to risk being smited..smote...smoted..smitten?

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

"Just leave her alone, everybody!" Lucy addressed the room in an almost accusatory tone. Still sitting on the floor, she wrapped herself protectively around Karnis @JennyDK, her arms covering the small body from any potential harm. She looked at Ruben @Thatannoyinggod coldly, hearing him address her, but left his comment unanswered. The moment she heard the tiny girl speak, however, any anger and pain she held inside seemed to be gone. "Hey there buddy... now... it's alright..." She spoke softly, cuddling the timid gazer, as she slowly swayed side to side, trying to calm her down. Holding onto Karnis closely, she raised herself from the floor, headed towards the back of the class. She stopped for a moment before Lyncus @Solomon, letting him finish his thought. "Just try and be quiet, Lyn." She addressed the cat, the gazer's safety and comfort being the primary thing on her mind.

She made her way towards one of the still-standing desks in the back, placing Karnis down in one of the seats, giving her shoulder and arm a reassuring caress, before sitting right next to her. One of her arms remained caringly wrapped around the gazer's frame, while her other went to place her bag down. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing, letting another arm spring out of her shoulder, helping her manipulate the backpack while still holding the other girl carefully. Within a minute, she managed to produce a sleek-looking laptop onto the desk. She looked at the gazer for a moment, then took out her headphones, formerly lodged within her shoulder, skillfully placing them around Karnis' head. She adjusted the earpieces, making sure that they cover girl's ears, made sure that the volume slider is fairly low, then double-clicked an entry on her playlist collection entitled Lil' K Vibes, sending peaceful, lo-fi music flowing into her little sis' ears, as she cuddles closer, keeping an eye open on anything going on in the class.

She spotted another angel standing in the class. She was getting a clear police or military vibe from that one. She must have been Ms. Astraea's sister. Kusha, Kushi, or something like that. Lucy didn't really listen closely into the teacher's babbling. From what she noticed, the angel @Multiversal was a bit detached from reality. She couldn't blame her. Heavens knew what indoctrination these creatures went through before ending up here. The slime-girl stretched a bit back into her seat, keeping her arm wrapped around Karnis, but letting herself relax and process the situation. She sought out Keya @Godot in one of the desks closer to the center. He seemed worried. She made a mental note to talk with him later. She didn't really blame him, he just... sometimes seemed to act faster than he thought. She wouldn't hold it against him. Well, at least Ruben appeared to go and comfort him. It made Lucy feel a bit better. She pulled Karnis closer, giving her a strong, sisterly hug. "How you feelin' bud?" She asked, brushing away some of the gazer's hair from her forehead.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

@Icarian Dreams

Lyncus shrugs apologetically and then lowers his volume for the gazer. "You alright gazer girl @JennyDK? You know I don't think I've ever seen you at one of my parties. If you want you can always join Karnis. I can get my hands on an invisibilty potion so ya can just watch if you want to." Lyncus has heard the stereotype that when shy girls cut loose they can be real party animals, and he wants to see if it is true.

She slowly dares to free her face once more, especially as the moment has passed by already and hopefully the noise and commotion has passed by and she sees the cat demon speak to her about parties. She has never ever been asked to join one and it sounds like he might get her need to not be the center of attention or even be the target, directly or not, of loud noises and such. Still, she is not sure how you even party in the first place."Uhhhmm...just watch? Like...what do you do at parties...in the first place? Not even Lucy has brought me to one...are they noisy...and such?", she dares ask and her eye tendrils hover about, taking in all of her surroundings, constantly on the lookout for any potential dangers.

17 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Just leave her alone, everybody!" Lucy addressed the room in an almost accusatory tone. Still sitting on the floor, she wrapped herself protectively around Karnis @JennyDK, her arms covering the small body from any potential harm. She looked at Ruben @Thatannoyinggod coldly, hearing him address her, but left his comment unanswered. The moment she heard the tiny girl speak, however, any anger and pain she held inside seemed to be gone. "Hey there buddy... now... it's alright..." She spoke softly, cuddling the timid gazer, as she slowly swayed side to side, trying to calm her down. Holding onto Karnis closely, she raised herself from the floor, headed towards the back of the class. She stopped for a moment before Lyncus @Solomon, letting him finish his thought. "Just try and be quiet, Lyn." She addressed the cat, the gazer's safety and comfort being the primary thing on her mind.

She made her way towards one of the still-standing desks in the back, placing Karnis down in one of the seats, giving her shoulder and arm a reassuring caress, before sitting right next to her. One of her arms remained caringly wrapped around the gazer's frame, while her other went to place her bag down. She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing, letting another arm spring out of her shoulder, helping her manipulate the backpack while still holding the other girl carefully. Within a minute, she managed to produce a sleek-looking laptop onto the desk. She looked at the gazer for a moment, then took out her headphones, formerly lodged within her shoulder, skillfully placing them around Karnis' head. She adjusted the earpieces, making sure that they cover girl's ears, made sure that the volume slider is fairly low, then double-clicked an entry on her playlist collection entitled Lil' K Vibes, sending peaceful, lo-fi music flowing into her little sis' ears, as she cuddles closer, keeping an eye open on anything going on in the class.

She spotted another angel standing in the class. She was getting a clear police or military vibe from that one. She must have been Ms. Astraea's sister. Kusha, Kushi, or something like that. Lucy didn't really listen closely into the teacher's babbling. From what she noticed, the angel @Multiversal was a bit detached from reality. She couldn't blame her. Heavens knew what indoctrination these creatures went through before ending up here. The slime-girl stretched a bit back into her seat, keeping her arm wrapped around Karnis, but letting herself relax and process the situation. She sought out Keya @Godot in one of the desks closer to the center. He seemed worried. She made a mental note to talk with him later. She didn't really blame him, he just... sometimes seemed to act faster than he thought. She wouldn't hold it against him. Well, at least Ruben appeared to go and comfort him. It made Lucy feel a bit better. She pulled Karnis closer, giving her a strong, sisterly hug. "How you feelin' bud?" She asked, brushing away some of the gazer's hair from her forehead.

Without saying more, she leaves with Lucy, letting her be carried along with the slime lady, trusting her love and care for the young gazer woman. She feels how she is brought to the very back of the classroom nowhere near any of the others, which calms her down immensely. Lucy can feel how much she clings to her in an almost child like manner, despite her still being an adult, though a young one at that. Lucy is one of the few ones she ever smiles at and she knows, especially at times like these where she speaks freely and without stuttering and anxiety."Thank you, like always Lucy. You are the best friend anyone could have!", she simply says and tries to give her a hug rather than simply sticking to her for safety and reassurance. Her eyes are beaming and are full of light and life.

Something else happens though, as soft and mostly see through mist covers the two, almost acting like a small cocoon of fog and in this thin layer of fog, their two faces emerge and float around each other, the gazer blushing ever so lightly, though the reason for this can discussed for sure."Yes, I am very relaxed now...I am happy that you are there for me", she says, with even a hint of tear in the corner of her eyes.

• Like 2

Keya accepted Ruben's @Thatannoyinggod concerns and help, nodding once but not saying much. He did walk over with him to another desk, sitting down next to him and curiously looking at the laptop. The feminine dragon boy grinned as he noticed the game, seeming to feel much more better than before, but he still couldn't really stop thinking about what just happened. Every now and then, with the corner of his eye, he'd look back at Lucy @Icarian Dreams and Karnis @JennyDK, but ends up looking back at Ruben's laptop screen anyway. He is the type of person that truly cares about those around him. And if those around him suddenly have an issue with him, he isn't able to stop thinking about it.

Eventually, he looks at Ruben, whispering to him. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Rubes... I really got ahead of myself there, huh..." He puts on a fake smirk, mixed with a pensive expression, letting out an even faker chuckle. He then looks down at the table intensely and whispers to himself instead, but Ruben would still be able to hear him, being next to him and all. "Don't worry Keya, you've known Lucy for a long time now, she's not going to stay mad at you forever, right? Yeah... Hopefully..." There was a slight shakiness in his voice, now leaning against the table with an elbow, using his green scaled hand to hold his head up. With the other hand, he used his claws to gently, quietly tap on the table, probably out of frustration or nervousness, still thinking about what he got himself into. He had his eyes on Ruben's laptop though, which thankfully made him feel at ease, and made him take his mind off of what's now the past.

No doubt one certain thing was always circling his mind. Why was Lucy treating the gazer like an innocent child? Monsters are supposed to be fearless, and cool, and they should be able to stand up at all times for themselves. That's what he believes, yet he's slowly starting to realize how wrong he is. That monsters are like humans, too. With feelings. Needing of love. He already feels it in himself, he just doesn't want to accept it.

• Love 2

The English teacher looked towards the small group forming together around Keya, and obviously she could see a certain glumness in him, to which she walked from her desk towards the group comforting him. “Hmm... your not looking so hot anymore. C’mom, lemme see a smile!” She said cheerfully, gently prodding both of her index fingers towards the corners of his lips, and pushing them upwards to form a sort of weirdly formed smile. “Lotsa bad stuff can happen, and I’m not too sure what your really sad about. Though you have friends here okay? I’ll also be happy to talk with you if you wanna vent, as it’s my duty to help my students as much as angels help humanity.” Azalin spoke with confidence, before pulling her fingers away from his face. She didn’t like seeing anyone sad at all, so she did her best to try and comfort a student who she barely knew. 

Kushiel was still leaning against the back, letting her younger sister handle the situation.... that, and she was trying to inspect them to see if they were harboring ill will. The one who seemed the most violent to her was the slime girl, someone who she thinks could cause trouble if that Gazer was bothered... admirable to a fault. Furthermore, aside from the two pairs and Azalin, would be that Rakshasa. Definitely was one of the party animals, his demeanor was too lax, but now he’s just sitting quietly... inside of her head, she started to think to herself. “Rakshasa, possibly a fighter... no, too soft... probably with his fur too... fur coats sound nice...” She rambled in her head, closing her eyes as she contemplated in peace.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

The English teacher looked towards the small group forming together around Keya, and obviously she could see a certain glumness in him, to which she walked from her desk towards the group comforting him. “Hmm... your not looking so hot anymore. C’mom, lemme see a smile!” She said cheerfully, gently prodding both of her index fingers towards the corners of his lips, and pushing them upwards to form a sort of weirdly formed smile. “Lotsa bad stuff can happen, and I’m not too sure what your really sad about. Though you have friends here okay? I’ll also be happy to talk with you if you wanna vent, as it’s my duty to help my students as much as angels help humanity.” Azalin spoke with confidence, before pulling her fingers away from his face. She didn’t like seeing anyone sad at all, so she did her best to try and comfort a student who she barely knew. 

Keya looked up at the English teacher, rather surprised to see her in front of him. Just a moment ago, he was lost in thought. He blinked, listening to her rather innocently. He looked really innocent himself. He's a really unique dragon boy. The smile was formed on his face thanks to the English teacher's fingers. His pearly white, sharp teeth were visible during that moment. He leaned back from that, though. "Thank you for the concern, Aza--... Err... Miss Astrea." He shows a proper smile after that encounter, though. Or was it fake again? "I'm just overthinking it, that is all." He looks away again, now crossing his arms, but rubbing his lower shoulder areas using his hands.

Ruben smiled as @Godot seemed to cheer up with the distraction of the game. Good. One structural feature taken care of. Now to hope the other one will fall into place. He took a glance at @Icarian Dreamsand @JennyDK over his shoulder, giving them a wave and a thumbs up, letting them know everything was good over here. When he heard Keya reminding himself of his friendship with Lucy, Ruben got a little more worried. It seemed what happened rattled Keya more than he thought. He kept a weary eye on the non teacher angel @Multiversal, thinking of what she was even doing here. It was odd that the head of Sunveil's security would be here at their orientation, even if the teacher was her sister.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, JennyDK said:

She slowly dares to free her face once more, especially as the moment has passed by already and hopefully the noise and commotion has passed by and she sees the cat demon speak to her about parties. She has never ever been asked to join one and it sounds like he might get her need to not be the center of attention or even be the target, directly or not, of loud noises and such. Still, she is not sure how you even party in the first place."Uhhhmm...just watch? Like...what do you do at parties...in the first place? Not even Lucy has brought me to one...are they noisy...and such?", she dares ask and her eye tendrils hover about, taking in all of her surroundings, constantly on the lookout for any potential dangers.

He hadn't expected the gazer to reply and was quite surprised when she did, however he wasn't surprised when the slime girl ushered her away even though she had actually spoken to him. Lucy is WAY cooler when not around Karnis, she practically like some lame helicopter mom. She can't be around Karnis ALL the time. The poor gazer won't be able to fend for herself when she needs to if Lucy keeps mothering her.

Lyncus sighed and turned around heading to the back of the class happy to get away from the intimidating angel lady and noticing that she closed her eyes (probably thinking about skinning cat demons or something) he stuck his tongue out at her as he turned around to head to the back of the class where the now oddly misty pair of girls are. He approaches them confidently but slowly so as to not spook Karnis. "Hey how's this odd eye'd duo doing back here? @JennyDK @Icarian Dreams" He gives them a charming grin. "According to the board we are supposed to be socializing and well Karnis had some unanswered questions about parties, so don't get all angry at me Lucy." He pauses a bit then continues "So parties are an area for more casual socializing, drinking, dancing, that sorta thing. Than can be noisy depends on how many people there are. Sometimes things can get a bit.. well raunchy because there are some REAL horny monsters but if that ain't your thing feel free to stay out of it. You strike me as the kind of girl who would like to watch though." He smirks. "And Lucy over here, well, if she wanted she could be an orgy MACHINE." He leans towards Lucy whispering  "...speaking of which if you do really want to hit me up sometime, I can organize it.He then addresses both of them again. "Do you guys have my number? If not we should exchange."

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 12:09 AM, Godot said:

Keya accepted Ruben's @Thatannoyinggod concerns and help, nodding once but not saying much. He did walk over with him to another desk, sitting down next to him and curiously looking at the laptop. The feminine dragon boy grinned as he noticed the game, seeming to feel much more better than before, but he still couldn't really stop thinking about what just happened. Every now and then, with the corner of his eye, he'd look back at Lucy @Icarian Dreams and Karnis @JennyDK, but ends up looking back at Ruben's laptop screen anyway. He is the type of person that truly cares about those around him. And if those around him suddenly have an issue with him, he isn't able to stop thinking about it.

Eventually, he looks at Ruben, whispering to him. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Rubes... I really got ahead of myself there, huh..." He puts on a fake smirk, mixed with a pensive expression, letting out an even faker chuckle. He then looks down at the table intensely and whispers to himself instead, but Ruben would still be able to hear him, being next to him and all. "Don't worry Keya, you've known Lucy for a long time now, she's not going to stay mad at you forever, right? Yeah... Hopefully..." There was a slight shakiness in his voice, now leaning against the table with an elbow, using his green scaled hand to hold his head up. With the other hand, he used his claws to gently, quietly tap on the table, probably out of frustration or nervousness, still thinking about what he got himself into. He had his eyes on Ruben's laptop though, which thankfully made him feel at ease, and made him take his mind off of what's now the past.

No doubt one certain thing was always circling his mind. Why was Lucy treating the gazer like an innocent child? Monsters are supposed to be fearless, and cool, and they should be able to stand up at all times for themselves. That's what he believes, yet he's slowly starting to realize how wrong he is. That monsters are like humans, too. With feelings. Needing of love. He already feels it in himself, he just doesn't want to accept it.

Having finished setting up some chill vibes for Karnis, Lucy's fingers traveled further on the laptop's keyboard, swiftly logging her into MonsterBook, a fork of one of the more popular social media sites, directed specifically to monsters. Her gaze went up for a moment, searching out Keya above the computer's screen. Finding him still nearby Ruben, she double-clicked on the human's name, opening up a chat box. She quickly tapped in a message, gave the two boys another quick look, making sure they were still around, then decisively pressed enter, sending it through the net.

no hard feelings Keya :)

Having sent the sentence over, she lowered the laptop, turning towards the draconic boy with an encouraging smile. She knew he didn't mean to do harm, and even apologized. There was no point for her to harbor any grudges, or for him to worry that she did.

On 7/30/2020 at 12:01 AM, JennyDK said:

Without saying more, she leaves with Lucy, letting her be carried along with the slime lady, trusting her love and care for the young gazer woman. She feels how she is brought to the very back of the classroom nowhere near any of the others, which calms her down immensely. Lucy can feel how much she clings to her in an almost child like manner, despite her still being an adult, though a young one at that. Lucy is one of the few ones she ever smiles at and she knows, especially at times like these where she speaks freely and without stuttering and anxiety."Thank you, like always Lucy. You are the best friend anyone could have!", she simply says and tries to give her a hug rather than simply sticking to her for safety and reassurance. Her eyes are beaming and are full of light and life.

Something else happens though, as soft and mostly see through mist covers the two, almost acting like a small cocoon of fog and in this thin layer of fog, their two faces emerge and float around each other, the gazer blushing ever so lightly, though the reason for this can discussed for sure."Yes, I am very relaxed now...I am happy that you are there for me", she says, with even a hint of tear in the corner of her eyes.

Once she made sure that he noticed the gesture, Lucy looked back at Karnis, giving her her undivided attention. The gazer girl's comment filled the slime-girl with warmth. She appreciated these moments when Karnis was able to express herself at ease, without worry, sometimes perhaps even more than the gazer herself, and being able to grant her these rare moments meant a lot to her. "Hey, you know I'm always there for ya, sis." She winked with her topmost eye, giving the girl's hair a playful ruffle. She frowned slightly in surprise, seeing as the mist surrounding them blocked away some of the incoming light, forcing the slime-girl's eyes to adapt to the shade. "What's with the fog?" She asked in curiosity, rising her gaze slightly to examine the source of the sudden darkness. "And... the faces?" She added, taken aback by the display.

59 minutes ago, Solomon said:

He hadn't expected the gazer to reply and was quite surprised when she did, however he wasn't surprised when the slime girl ushered her away even though she had actually spoken to him. Lucy is WAY cooler when not around Karnis, she practically like some lame helicopter mom. She can't be around Karnis ALL the time. The poor gazer won't be able to fend for herself when she needs to if Lucy keeps mothering her.

Lyncus sighed and turned around heading to the back of the class happy to get away from the intimidating angel lady and noticing that she closed her eyes (probably thinking about skinning cat demons or something) he stuck his tongue out at her as he turned around to head to the back of the class where the now oddly misty pair of girls are. He approaches them confidently but slowly so as to not spook Karnis. "Hey how's this odd eye'd duo doing back here? @JennyDK @Icarian Dreams" He gives them a charming grin. "According to the board we are supposed to be socializing and well Karnis had some unanswered questions about parties, so don't get all angry at me Lucy." He pauses a bit then continues "So parties are an area for more casual socializing, drinking, dancing, that sorta thing. Than can be noisy depends on how many people there are. Sometimes things can get a bit.. well raunchy because there are some REAL horny monsters but if that ain't your thing feel free to stay out of it. You strike me as the kind of girl who would like to watch though." He smirks. "And Lucy over here, well, if she wanted she could be an orgy MACHINE." He leans towards Lucy whispering  "...speaking of which if you do really want to hit me up sometime, I can organize it.He then addresses both of them again. "Do you guys have my number? If not we should exchange."

The party cat's arrival though didn't give them much time to converse.

"Lyncus!" She groaned at his... they weren't even insinuations at this point. "You are not pulling little K into one of your orgies!" She accentuated her opposition to the idea as she glowered at the cat, in a 'don't you dare' kind of look. She decided not to even bother addressing the 'orgy machine' part of his speech. In truth, he wasn't completely wrong, though, her capabilities had some... creative uses. But none of these uses involved K being at least remotely around! She glared at him angrily. "I think at this point everyone and their mother has your number, Lyn. If I need something, I'll call. Now, if you don't have anything more to add..." She started, the flames in her eyes signifying that he shouldn't have anything more to add.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Solomon said:

Karnis turns her head to look at and listen to the party crazy demon cat, unsure why he would ever think someone like her would attend a party, especially if it sounds like that."Uhhmm...a..are there..you know..less..wild parties? Like...well..uhmm..with quiet music, soft talking and such...maybe...that is a bit more..my thing..", she says, though the mentioning of raunchy stuff and such does put a light blush in her cheeks."N..noo..don't say things about Lucy...she is not some sort of slut...why are you even saying such mean things? Y..you are NOT very nice after all...you would never do such weird stuff would you Lucy @Icarian Dreams?", she asks her, very certain she is not that kind of girl by any means.

15 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Once she made sure that he noticed the gesture, Lucy looked back at Karnis, giving her her undivided attention. The gazer girl's comment filled the slime-girl with warmth. She appreciated these moments when Karnis was able to express herself at ease, without worry, sometimes perhaps even more than the gazer herself, and being able to grant her these rare moments meant a lot to her. "Hey, you know I'm always there for ya, sis." She winked with her topmost eye, giving the girl's hair a playful ruffle. She frowned slightly in surprise, seeing as the mist surrounding them blocked away some of the incoming light, forcing the slime-girl's eyes to adapt to the shade. "What's with the fog?" She asked in curiosity, rising her gaze slightly to examine the source of the sudden darkness. "And... the faces?" She added, taken aback by the display.

"Lyncus!" She groaned at his... they weren't even insinuations at this point. "You are not pulling little K into one of your orgies!" She accentuated her opposition to the idea as she glowered at the cat, in a 'don't you dare' kind of look. She decided not to even bother addressing the 'orgy machine' part of his speech. In truth, he wasn't completely wrong, though, her capabilities had some... creative uses. But none of these uses involved K being at least remotely around! She glared at him angrily. "I think at this point everyone and their mother has your number, Lyn. If I need something, I'll call. Now, if you don't have anything more to add..." She started, the flames in her eyes signifying that he shouldn't have anything more to add.

She looks a bit saddened as Lucy neither understand nor likes her gesture."I..I just wanted...uhmmm..no...not..nothing...sorry...I shouldn't..even though Mr. Edgar @Thatannoyinggod said...I could use my powers...to...make nice....things. I..I will just...never do that again..", she said and the mist vanishes and she kind of curls up and turns away from the slime girl.

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Having finished setting up some chill vibes for Karnis, Lucy's fingers traveled further on the laptop's keyboard, swiftly logging her into MonsterBook, a fork of one of the more popular social media sites, directed specifically to monsters. Her gaze went up for a moment, searching out Keya above the computer's screen. Finding him still nearby Ruben, she double-clicked on the human's name, opening up a chat box. She quickly tapped in a message, gave the two boys another quick look, making sure they were still around, then decisively pressed enter, sending it through the net.

no hard feelings Keya :)

Having sent the sentence over, she lowered the laptop, turning towards the draconic boy with an encouraging smile. She knew he didn't mean to do harm, and even apologized. There was no point for her to harbor any grudges, or for him to worry that she did.

Keya took his attention away from the teacher and returned to mull about the past, constantly drawing a circle using his claw on the table. He even scratched the table like that. He did keep his eyes at Ruben's laptop, however. He raises an eyebrow, as he notices the notification that Ruben got. It appeared to be a message from Lucy @Icarian Dreams. He widened his eyes. "Wait! Let me see that!!" He reached out and rather fast he grabbed onto the laptop. He leaned into it, his eyes almost popping out as he scans the screen, in a rather comical way, mind you. Once he notices the message, and who it's from, he lets go of the laptop. He slowly turned to Lucy, dramatically, but this is when he would see her adorable smile towards him. His pupils became bigger and he had a shaking smile on his face, then quickly turned to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, in a flash he grabbed at his collar, telling something to his face. The pretty feminine dragon boy was all up in Ruben's face, balling his eyes out. He mutters out, voice shaking and sounding really happy, but not too loud. "It's Lulu! She's not mad, Rubes! She LIKES me again!!" He shook Ruben's shirt collar a bit, before wrapping his arms around him and bringing him into a tight hug, resting his chin on Ruben's right shoulder, which was completely visible to Lucy. Right before the gazer's mist limited Lucy's vision, the three-eyed slime girl was able to see tears of joy and a big smile coming from Keya. A rare sight to see, yet it was definitely heartwarming.

Keya needed a little bit to calm down and take in the good news, but once he did, he finally let go of Ruben, as he was using him to cling onto for no good reason whatsoever. This is the power of friendship and forgiveness.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Ruben had kept an eye on the angels @Multiversal, not fully trusting them. Something just seemed... off about them. One just stood there, watching, and the other seemed to be missing a few too many support beams in her head.

When he saw the notification pop up on his instant messenger that he used to talk to Lucy @Icarian Dreams, he didn't even have a chance to show it to @Godotbefore Keya yoinked the very expensive piece of equipment. He read the message over Keya's shoulder, a smile growing over his face. Good. No faults in the foundation, just some false alarms. His eyes went wide as Keya grabbed his collar and began shaking him, his already messy blue hair now beginning to look like bed head. He gave a low chuckle. "See. I told you everything would be ok." He wasn't expecting the sudden tight hug, a slight pink of a blush appearing on Ruben's face. He smiled warmly and hugged the dragon back and pat his back. "There you go. Its all alright now."

After the feminine dragon let go of Ruben, he slid his laptop back in front of him. He took a look back at Lucy and @JennyDK, expecting to give them a smile. Instead he saw a mist begin to build up around them, and only them, with their faces in the mist. He turned back and sent Lucy a message. [Thanks Lucy. Next time we hang out at your or my dorm, the soda and energy drinks are on me. Also, let Karnis know that what she's doing looks pretty cool. And she's not covering the room! That's awesome for her.]

21 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Karnis turns her head to look at and listen to the party crazy demon cat, unsure why he would ever think someone like her would attend a party, especially if it sounds like that."Uhhmm...a..are there..you know..less..wild parties? Like...well..uhmm..with quiet music, soft talking and such...maybe...that is a bit more..my thing..", she says, though the mentioning of raunchy stuff and such does put a light blush in her cheeks."N..noo..don't say things about Lucy...she is not some sort of slut...why are you even saying such mean things? Y..you are NOT very nice after all...you would never do such weird stuff would you Lucy @Icarian Dreams?", she asks her, very certain she is not that kind of girl by any means.

Lyncus raises his hands defensively towards; Lucy having sensed the anger and curiosity in her thoughts. "Woah woah I was just telling her the general truth about most parties!" He turns to the gazer. "I could organize a small friendly one, probably just with a couple more students than are already in here. AND it wouldn't be an orgy.  Geez Karnis' I didn't know someone so shy could be so judgmental. If someone enjoys group sex it doesn't make them a slut, you are the one throwing around mean words and biased perceptions; I just want people to enjoy themselves. But it's alright I understand some people aren't ready for a partying lifestyle." He then focused his ability to sense thoughts on the gazer trying to get a better read on her. His ears swiveled back somewhat hearing some minor commotion coming from the two guys he would now be inviting to a brand new quiet party, well more of a hangout honestly. He kept a calm smile on his face to reassure the two ladies in front of him that his only interest was in making sure that everyone had fun. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"What? Of course not!" Lucy lied firmly. She didn't want to break Karnis' innocent trust in the slime-girl's purity. She certainly hoped that the emerald blush that just started to adorn her cheeks wouldn't betray her to the gazer. It might have been true that she wasn't exactly promiscuous, but she couldn't say she didn't... experiment with her capabilities from time to time. Music festivals were always a special kind of place...

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

Lyncus raises his hands defensively towards; Lucy having sensed the anger and curiosity in her thoughts. "Woah woah I was just telling her the general truth about most parties!" He turns to the gazer. "I could organize a small friendly one, probably just with a couple more students than are already in here. AND it wouldn't be an orgy.  Geez Karnis' I didn't know someone so shy could be so judgmental. If someone enjoys group sex it doesn't make them a slut, you are the one throwing around mean words and biased perceptions; I just want people to enjoy themselves. But it's alright I understand some people aren't ready for a partying lifestyle." He then focused his ability to sense thoughts on the gazer trying to get a better read on her. His ears swiveled back somewhat hearing some minor commotion coming from the two guys he would now be inviting to a brand new quiet party, well more of a hangout honestly. He kept a calm smile on his face to reassure the two ladies in front of him that his only interest was in making sure that everyone had fun. 

Lyncus, you slut. She thought, laughing slightly at how that sounded. Even despite his words being directed mostly towards Karnis, she answered. "But a smaller party could work out. Let us know if you decide to set something up." She winked to him, a sly smile on her lips. The little gazer didn't sound too opposed to the idea, and Lucy believed that it would be beneficial for the girl to get accustomed to more than just And interacting with people in general.

8 hours ago, Godot said:

Keya took his attention away from the teacher and returned to mull about the past, constantly drawing a circle using his claw on the table. He even scratched the table like that. He did keep his eyes at Ruben's laptop, however. He raises an eyebrow, as he notices the notification that Ruben got. It appeared to be a message from Lucy @Icarian Dreams. He widened his eyes. "Wait! Let me see that!!" He reached out and rather fast he grabbed onto the laptop. He leaned into it, his eyes almost popping out as he scans the screen, in a rather comical way, mind you. Once he notices the message, and who it's from, he lets go of the laptop. He slowly turned to Lucy, dramatically, but this is when he would see her adorable smile towards him. His pupils became bigger and he had a shaking smile on his face, then quickly turned to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod, in a flash he grabbed at his collar, telling something to his face. The pretty feminine dragon boy was all up in Ruben's face, balling his eyes out. He mutters out, voice shaking and sounding really happy, but not too loud. "It's Lulu! She's not mad, Rubes! She LIKES me again!!" He shook Ruben's shirt collar a bit, before wrapping his arms around him and bringing him into a tight hug, resting his chin on Ruben's right shoulder, which was completely visible to Lucy. Right before the gazer's mist limited Lucy's vision, the three-eyed slime girl was able to see tears of joy and a big smile coming from Keya. A rare sight to see, yet it was definitely heartwarming.

Keya needed a little bit to calm down and take in the good news, but once he did, he finally let go of Ruben, as he was using him to cling onto for no good reason whatsoever. This is the power of friendship and forgiveness.

Her attention was brought to a commotion that seemed to emerge between the draconic boy and his friend. For a moment she thought that some more trouble would arise, but upon taking a closer look, she grinned widely. Keya, you adorable fool. She was glad that the boy was no longer feeling down. She also hoped that he wouldn't straggle Ruben out of this happiness, but it seemed that the human managed to somehow defend himself. Another crisis averted.

7 hours ago, JennyDK said:

She looks a bit saddened as Lucy neither understand nor likes her gesture."I..I just wanted...uhmmm..no...not..nothing...sorry...I shouldn't..even though Mr. Edgar @Thatannoyinggod said...I could use my powers...to...make nice....things. I..I will just...never do that again..", she said and the mist vanishes and she kind of curls up and turns away from the slime girl.

"Come on K, you know I didn't mean it like that!" She assured the Karnis quickly, feeling her heart break at the girl's reaction. "I've just never seen you create something like that." She asserted, trying to dig herself out of the hole she got herself into. "I didn't know you could that with your powers. I'm proud!" She smiled to the girl, looking genuinely excited, hoping that Karnis wouldn't read the worry she felt from offending the gazer-girl as something directed at her. Her upper eye went for a split second to the computer screen, as a notification flashed in the corner of the window. You're a godsent Ruben. @ThatannoyinggodShe stated in her mind. "See? Even Rubes thinks it was cool!" She turned the laptop towards the little beholder, showing her the latest message she received.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Solomon said:

"If party lifestyle me..means...doing overly le.lllewd..stuff..then I doubt it is so...something f...for me OR Lucy. Geeeez...j..just because you have..a..a d..d.d..d..d.i.diickk..doesn't mean you need to..to shove it.in everythiiing", she stutters heavily as the idea of such escapades makes her feel pretty uneasy. The general vibe Lyncus is getting is that Karnis is completely untouched in such manners and her overall disposition towards is that she wants to do it with someone she loves and not really others.

8 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"What? Of course not!" Lucy lied firmly. She didn't want to break Karnis' innocent trust in the slime-girl's purity. She certainly hoped that the emerald blush that just started to adorn her cheeks wouldn't betray her to the gazer. It might have been true that she wasn't exactly promiscuous, but she couldn't say she didn't... experiment with her capabilities from time to time. Music festivals were always a special kind of place...

Lyncus, you slut. She thought, laughing slightly at how that sounded. Even despite his words being directed mostly towards Karnis, she answered. "But a smaller party could work out. Let us know if you decide to set something up." She winked to him, a sly smile on her lips. The little gazer didn't sound too opposed to the idea, and Lucy believed that it would be beneficial for the girl to get accustomed to more than just And interacting with people in general.

Her attention was brought to a commotion that seemed to emerge between the draconic boy and his friend. For a moment she thought that some more trouble would arise, but upon taking a closer look, she grinned widely. Keya, you adorable fool. She was glad that the boy was no longer feeling down. She also hoped that he wouldn't straggle Ruben out of this happiness, but it seemed that the human managed to somehow defend himself. Another crisis averted.

"Come on K, you know I didn't mean it like that!" She assured the Karnis quickly, feeling her heart break at the girl's reaction. "I've just never seen you create something like that." She asserted, trying to dig herself out of the hole she got herself into. "I didn't know you could that with your powers. I'm proud!" She smiled to the girl, looking genuinely excited, hoping that Karnis wouldn't read the worry she felt from offending the gazer-girl as something directed at her. Her upper eye went for a split second to the computer screen, as a notification flashed in the corner of the window. You're a godsent Ruben. @ThatannoyinggodShe stated in her mind. "See? Even Rubes thinks it was cool!" She turned the laptop towards the little beholder, showing her the latest message she received.

"I never thought you @Icarian Dreams would engage in such...such perverted things in the first place...it should be done with your partner. Which reminds me...I got to ask later if there are any you like later...", she says and giggle cutely, looking very innocent and though Lyncus @Solomon  read her overall, she simply uttered what he already sensed on her, openly.

"You..you just sounded so...weirded out...and all. I did it...to show you how much you mean to me and...and..uhmm..such..yes", she says, looking away a bit shyly and a light red streak forming on her cheeks and a smile forms on her mouth a little bit from the praise and feeling better about the whole thing and lightly thanking Mr Edgar @Thatannoyinggod in her mind. As Ruben points out his like of the artsy tribute to their friendship and such, she does give him a small and thankful wave of the hand and a light smile as well.

• Love 1

After Keya calmed down from being overly happy for something so simple and small, he continued to sit at the table, with his hands crossed on it, a big smile on his face and his large dark green-scaled tail swaying from side to side, as if he was cat. This wasn't really a good idea, mainly due to it's size. It could definitely knock something off, or someone out, but thankfully it didn't hit anyone. After the "overly happy tail" had also calmed down, it went into a more "relaxed happy" state, in which it continuously formed an infinity symbol with the end of the tail. Again, kind of like a cat. How cute! He was a big, soft kitty after all. Eh, maybe minus the kitty part.

While chilling, Keya had heard the conversation going between Lyncus @Solomon, Lucy @Icarian Dreams and the overly childish gazer girl known as Karnis @JennyDK. He continued to listen along, while watching Ruben @Thatannoyinggod and his computer screen. It looks like he has nothing to say for now. He's got nobody to annoy with his obnoxiously loud voice at this point in time, however it very well may happen in the future. Idly, he had grabbed onto a sheet of paper, and a pen, and he'd start drawing something. Or rather, someone.

Keya is known on frequently attending the art club in his spare time, and some extracurricular art classes as well. It is unknown how he can draw moderately well, with his claws being in the way while holding the pen and all, but he does it.

Edited by Godot

Azalin would watch the entire classroom practically chat amongst themselves, and while there did seem to be a slight bit of strife with big kitty Lyncus and the gazer Karnis, she didn’t see any real need to intervene at all. It seemed like the class was functional without her!... huh, that sounded a bit sad actually... before she could turn more glum, a hand touched her shoulder, turning around to see her sister Kushiel who spoke not long after. “Nothing is wrong in this classroom is there?” Azalin quickly shook her head, putting a smile upon her face. “A-Ah! Nope! Nothing wrong at all! Just my students all getting along with each other.” She responded, though her sister didn’t seem to be too convinced. “Hmm... if you insist. Tell me if anything goes wrong, understood? I don’t want you to-“ Azalin quickly interrupts her, patting her elder sister’s head (and hat) a couple of times as she spoke. “Yeah yeah yeah, I know! Purity and everything, but you should get going! You have a city to protect right? So don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine!”

Kushiel lets out a brief and quiet giggle, nodding towards her. “Then take care, Azalin. I’ll come back if there’s another event to check up on you.” With that said, Kushiel would then take her hand off of Azalin, and exit the classroom. The bothersome aura she emitted seemed to fade away too as she left, leaving the classroom with no bothersome aura fields! The arch angel teacher however would go back to her desk, picking up her notepad to write things down, although without the loud mumbling she did earlier, seemingly more quiet as she wrote as well.

• Like 2

After he sent the message to Lucy, Ruben pulled up his newest designing program, thanking any higher power that he was able to import his ongoing project into it smoothly. He was working on a garden and greenhouse space for the school, trying to work out how to fit it next to the dining hall so that students and staff could have meals in a peaceful, nature filled space. It might even be a nice resting space for the plant themed monsters that he had seen last year. He was having issues with the design of the walls to surround it, wanting it to match the architecture of the school...but somehow adding a Gothic architecture element to it.

He was so focused on his work that he almost missed Kushiel @Multiversal leaving. He released a sigh of relief as she did, the uncomfortable feeling she gave off fading away. He looked over the class, seeing @JennyDK, @Icarian Dreams, and @Solomon all talking together. With @Godot seeming to be in a much better mood, he thought he could use this time to get a feel out for the odd teacher. "Hey Ms. Azalin, so tell us about yourself. Do you do anything outside of work? Got anyone special in your life? Any new things happening to you?" 

Scarlet panted as she ran the door as she fixed up her shirt letting it wave behind her as she hastily buttoned it. She had her sports bra on so that was basically a mini shirt by it's own right so she wasn't worried if people cared to steal as she hastily buttoned up the white shirt that she was putting on. Her lower arms reached and buttoned her denim shorts that she threw on before she left her room. She looked between her phone and door markings as she figured out which room was her homeroom. "Late on the orientation day Scarlet. Way to make a good appearance on yourself." She chided herself but it was not as if she was completely at fault! Well, ok, it kind of was her fault for turning on Anpu's Go switch but if their were some actual consistency with the three orientations she wouldn't be rushing herself like this. 

Finally finding the door she was looking for, she grabbed the handle with her lower arm as she took a sigh to regain her breath. And then she smelled her body as she did a quick shower before she rushed out. Smelling like she got most of the sex off of her, she pulled open the door and took a look around. "Sorry, I'm late!" She called out in her usual loud fashion. Might as well own up to the fact I'm late and apologize as whole heartedly as I can and take any punishment that the teacher will give me. She gulped hoping that the punishment would be something physical like running laps. She was good at running laps. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Exthariel, had been head down, asleep in the very back of the class room, when he suddenly was awoken by Scarlet's shouting. Sitting bolt upright, he had been dreaming of singing in a band. Now snapped back to reality, squinting in the light, he looks at Scarlet standing in front of the class. Well, this should be interesting.

• 5 months later...

[Open scene for anyone to hop into ^^]

Ruben had his face buried in his laptop, not even noticing that the final bell of the day had rang. Unlike his normal architecture programs pulled up, he was playing Minecraft on his laptop, working on a very elaborate pen for his livestock. His striking blue hair was pulled up in a messy bun, again, but this time he was wearing his shirt in the way that Lucy had mentioned to him that looked good: no jacket and tie, with the top two buttons undone.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 3

Ruben wasn't alone for long, as the ground in the classroom could be felt shaking, more and more as seconds passed. Okay, that's an overstatement, but somebody was clearly approaching and it was audible. The door opens and a rather large bull monster standing on two legs enters the room, wearing janitor overalls. He didn't seem to have his janitorial equipment he uses to wash up the ground and all that. All he had under his left arm was what seemed to be tons of large, freshly printed out, colorful papers, neatly stocked on top of each other, with the transparent foil broken as to suggest that some papers were taken out of it already. He does look at Ruben for a moment, but ends up turning to the nearest wall instead to use the roller in his right hand to roll it against the wall, then grabbing one of the papers and sticking it on without any problems. Once he is done, he looks at Ruben once again. "What are you still doing here, kid?" Speaking in a deep tone and a raised brow.

• Woohoo 1

Ruben was so focused on his game that he ignored the footsteps, thinking the noise was coming from the game since it was about to be dark in it and enemies were about to come out. He was muttering to himself about getting his work done quickly when he finally heard the janitor @Godot speak to him. The sudden speech made him jump out of his seat a little, his head shooting up. "Wha? Where... where'd everyone go? Oh crap, what time is it? Um... heh, sorry, I must have zoned out again haha." He scratched his head embarrassingly when he addressed the large bull. He stood up, closing his laptop. "Sorry sir, I must have lost track of time. Oh! I'm Ruben Damil. Um... you're Mr. Kano right? I've seen you working around, sorry I never introduced myself before." The papers that he was putting up caught his eye. "What's that you're putting up?"

The janitor known as Drexel Kano sighs, letting out a little steam from his nostrils. "Classes are over and it's late. You better get going."

"That's me, yes. Don't worry, it's not like I care about the names of students. I just do my job." Quite the grumpy thing to say.

He gestures towards the paper he just put up. "This here's an announcement of sorts."

The paper he put up was colorful. On it is basically a bunch of information regarding the upcoming dance. "Take a look yourself. It's about an upcoming dance. The year started a few days ago and we're already pumping out parties. Figures. And I will have to clean up after all these clowns..."

• Like 1

The human gathered his stuff, packing up his satchel. He nodded at the janitor's statement that he should get leaving. The bull's grumpy demeanor did make Ruben want to get out quickly, but he was pretty interested in the information about the dance, along with curious about the bull monster in general. "Well, that could definitely be fun. And yeah I could see the issue for you specifically. Maybe try to enjoy yourself at least a little bit as well?" He took the chance to get a little closer to the bull and posters as he was heading for the door. Hm, I wonder if Keya and Lucy @Icarian Dreams would like to go to this. Keya probably would love it for all of the people he could get admiration from, and Lucy would probably have fun depending on the music. I'll have to mention this to them. he thought to himself.