2nd year classroom

"My name is Lucca, miss." As she request, he goes over as asked and picks a counter with a fair distance from the teacher. Bringing the dirty chemical equipment in a group, he found himself the needed items to clean them. He began one by one, giving a closer eye to each and scrubbing it and washing it squeaky clean. But, staying in silence wouldn't be very entertaining for Lucca, so he decide to break the ice. "How long have you been working as a teacher in the Academy, Miss?" It was, a little nerve wracking as she is messing around with chemicals, but he trusts her authority and knowledge. "I'm guessing you have some kind of..Interest, in how our world works." 

Despite being spoken, the dragoness is able to juggle both the conversation as well as still doing her job there. Of course, she does have to do things a little differently in order to not make mistakes. Luckily, teaching for several years have honed that side of her and she is able to come off very professionally. She can hear that the running water and scrubbing indicates he hopefully has begun on the task and there is a good share of bottles and equipment to go through."I have been here since the beginning, along with the Headmaster and a few others from staff. It was quite interesting to know of a totally different world from our own. So thankfully I have many years to explore and study it. Have you tried to go through the portal mr. Lucca?", she asks, trying to keep the conversation going the best she can.

Lucca would be placing the cleaned objects in a puddle, although it will take him some time to clean everything. So far he managed to only clean a few. He was doing a decent job at the cleaning, not wanting to disappoint miss Scopeli as they'll be working together for two weeks. He keeps up with the conversation as well. "I haven't, how is it like travelling through portals?" Lucca asks scrubbing the next item squeaky clean with the sponge he found. "At first, people began freaking out which is understandable. The proof of your kind's existence broke all logic that humans were previously bound to. I guess some, still don't like the sudden settlement."
The boy, takes a breath before finishing most of the objects. "But, personally..I dont think monsters are really any different than us. But some are definitely, a little..Threatening. By look and by their..Facial expression." He sweats a little, remembering the Headmaster's expression.

Edited by KanDaKnight

"The experience of going through itself doesn't really feel like anything. It is the change in scenery that stands out more than anything. I suppose it does seem like some of the places you can find about "fantasy universes" in your literature. The reaction was mutual, really. Seeing another dimension, or whatever to call it, is pretty baffling. It is still pretty early to say how well it may turn out in the long run, regarding how well we can mesh", she responds back whilst writing down some results on a paper, looking over the past results of the same experiments. As she is done with that one test, she takes the equipment over to the stuff to be cleaned."Facial expression? Has someone threatened you or something? IF you are experiencing bullying or something of the sort, I suggest seeking out the Headmaster", she goes on.

Lucca nods to how she percieves it having something similar in mind. "It is that way I presume. So far, I would say the Academy feels welcoming enough." Scrubbing and scrubbing he did as promised in the paper the headmaster had written out. As she pile more onto the line of dirty equipment he stares at the pile in an awkward manner. Once she suggest Lucca who to seek help for, he addresses the truth directly. "Ah-well, you see miss..The facially expressive individual I was mentioning is actually the Headmaster." He outright admits to the science teacher. "It is not that..She is threatening or bad. Just..Her presence makes me..A little nerve wracked to say the least..!" His head promptly turns towards the lady. "Right now of course I dont feel stressed. You dont give me an uncanny feeling, miss. I think its quite actually the opposite." His focus is drawn back to his handy and very foamy task.

Miss Scopelli is currently working on her final set of experiments and tests for the day, with making check marks on a separate piece of paper containing the list she needs to go through. She listens as Lucca explains his predicament and run-in with none other than the Headmaster herself."Ah, I see. Well, you should probably get used to her smirk as she has it on her face pretty much 90% of the time at least. It's just kind of her standard look. Of course....she is notorious for trying to tease others. In any case...there is nothing to be alarmed about and you are not likely to run into her a whole lot. I am pleased that my appeareance and demeanour does not cause any ill effects in you, though", she says as she starts up some sort of odd machine.

"Mm..Tease, hey? That happened to me sort off. She has no mercy towards anyone when it comes to teases it seems.." The more beakers and flasks Lucca cleans, as he drags them to the pile driplets end up on the floor without him realizing of it. miss Scopeli captured his attention. The machine interested him quite a lot but he didnt say anything. Whilst moving onto the next object needed to be cleaned, he found a gunk or some kind of material hard to scrub off. "Grmgh..Ah, miss Scopeli, it seems rather hard to scrub this o-" Lucca was suddenly interrupted by a slip up on his part.

His shoes don't have any grip underneath. The driplets from before that had formed into a puddle caused him to slip, his trajectory of fall right towards the miss! "Ah-! M-Miss, move away--!" With his fall, he crashes into the science teacher as both of them fall to the ground together. Lucca didn't mean to do this, yet here is fate punishing him, as he ends up in such an embarrassing situation with a person he met minutes ago. 

Scopelli is taken quite by surprise and shock as the student suddenly comes stumbling towards her, knocking them to the floor. She immediately rises up from her fallen state with a pretty serious and stern facial expression and stare. She brushes herself off from all of the dirty that didn't get on her."Mr. Lucca! You are aware that there are dangerous chemicals and equipment here, right? Are you unfit for even a simple task as this one? Do I need to make Miss Blackwater put you to work instead?", she says with a very firm tone. Her one hand moves so the palm is pointed upwards and a flame appears in her hand.

Lucca holds his forehead. He jabbed a wound right into his forehead. His eye gaze looks right up at the miss, he got angry that she reacted this way despite him not even meaning to do so. "Well, I not so humbly apologize, miss..I dont have 4 eyes to where I can keep everything around me in a 360 degree vision constantly." He gets up right away and looks at his uniform. "I slipped up on a puddle that formed from the drips of the breakers and flasks. My shoes don't have grinders underneath. I'd prefer if you were to not yell at me when I am injured.."

Lucca backed up for a moment wondering what to use to stop the bleeding. "Do you have bandages around here? I'll need them before I even continue with my work.." 

Edited by KanDaKnight

The teacher looks even less pleased than before as she listens to his rambling. She has no time to deal with someone who can't do a simple cleaning job."There are band-aids in that drawer. You are clearly not competent enough for this without special adult supervision and I don't have the interest or time for that. Go find miss Blackwater for her to assign you to something instead", she says and points to where he can find what he needs.

"And you're clearly not competent enough to be a proper teacher, let alone somebody who I can rely not to pound on me after I almost bust my head open." Lucca said this louder so she wouldn't see this as rumbling. He sighed upon hearing its only band aids. The wound is clearly deeper than that. His skin has become gushy, a medium amount of blood has rolled down his face. He actually busted it on an edge on the ground, a small line of space between the materials that make this floor. He had no choice.

He grabbed his own white t-shirt and and pulled it apart, tearing the fabric after some struggle. He tears them up more which takes a minute, having 5 rags in total. He stacks them on top and wraps his wound around it, using a different knot technique to keep it secure. He tightens it well so that it doesn't fall out, then goes over to the sink and washes his face. "I'm afraid I dont want to bother Blackwater. If you dont want me falling on top of you then I'll keep my distance.." Lucca said it with a harsh tone, his eyes returning back towards the breakers. He continued scrubbing in silence.

Miss Scopelli clanks her way closer on the floor, closing the gap between them."Mr. Lucca. Report to miss Blackwater or I will have to resort to reporting this to the Headmaster. Let that equipment go. Go see the nurse to get fixed and report to security for another detention assignment", she tells him quite sternly as she is getting tired of this charade.

"..." He sighed. This would be considered karma for what he tried pulling off by the Headmaster. He definitely doesn't want to face her wrath again. He lets go of the equipment right away, respecting the authority of miss Scopeli. He held his makeshift bandages walking to the entrance of the room. Grabbing the door knob, twisting it down to open the door. "I apologize for the inconvenience, miss..Have a great day and be careful around the sink.." Although with respect said it came off rather cold. Lucca left with a moody expression heading away to miss Blackwater's office in his tracks with his ruined uniform.