3rd year classroom

Viktor watched the girl look through the list, hoping that he could help her. Yakshi's question did take him aback a bit. "A... sewing club?" He asked slowly, before adjusting himself, hoping that the hesitation in his voice wouldn't have been taken wrongly. He thought for a moment, his eyes focusing on the empty space next to the girl's head. "No, I don't suppose there is one." He finally said, returning his gaze to Yakshi. It seemed a bit outlandish to him. Sewing seemed like such an... earthly interest when it was literally a demon he was speaking with. He could see where that could come from though. He, too blushed slightly, although from a vastly different reason, as he found his attention to have focused on the unique tail of the demoness. His hand went to scratch the back of his neck. "Uhmm... I suppose nothing stands in the way of creating one. Although you'd need at least one more person."

"Oh, I see. . ." Yakshi said, her ears drooping that there wasn't one already up but then his suggestion of making one made her perk her head up. "Make one. . . I-I think I'll try that." She said with a smile. "Thanks Mr. Marlowe. I was starting to feel that this year was going to be a bit hopeless but you've helped me see a new light." With that she began to gather up her material and once it was all packed up. She placed her bag on her shoulder before looking back at him. "Oh, um, when I start getting the club ready. Would you be able to be the teacher who can watch over the club since it does require a staffer to help out." She asked curiously. 

Hearing that he managed to help the girl, Victor couldn't help but smile. He had to admit, it made his day much better as well. He gave her space to gather her things, supporting himself back on the edge of the table. His brow did rise at the suggestion of watching over the eventual club. "Well, I'm not much of seamster myself, but I'll be glad to help." He chuckled lightly, and followed the girl to the door. "And if you ever need anything else, don't be afraid to ask. I'm here for all of you." He smiled reassuringly, happy that the situation turned out well in the end.

"mmm, well, even if you're not. There's always a good time to learn. And if you're not interested you could just watch over and make sure none of us gets into trouble." She said as she began walking out the classroom. "Well, I'll see you next time Mr. Marlowe." She said as she exited the classroom. Her tail swishing behind her like a serpent's. She turned her head over to him and she gave him a wink that she thought was a 'thanks for helping' but with her lovely appeal, it could've passed off on being flirtatious. 

• 5 weeks later...

Maxwell was scratching his head in confusion after having walked through the academy a number of times having found himself lost at finding the Headmaster's office as he felt the need to step outside for a smoke as he tapped a silver case in hand before shaking his head replacing the case that gave off a faint smell of a mellow earthen wood and cherries. He quietly opened the door stepping past Victor lost in thought into the third year class room as he found himself in another room that was still the incorrect destination as he finds himself in a classroom. His shoulders slump slightly as his scuffed and patched leather briefcase rested against his left shoulder as he ran his fingers through his shaggy crimson locks, while muttering out softly, "Oh for the love of god" as he continues to curse in his head at having gotten lost in the massive school.

Edited by DrMender

If Maxwell would have looked around the classroom longer, he would soon realize he is not alone in there. Along with the human male, there is also a young girl in a pretty victorian style dress sitting by her desk, with a small stack of books and her ink and quill in use.

She notices the intrusion quite easily, of course, taking her out of her concentration with her schoolwork and beyond."For the love of god is correct. I was right in the usual zone! Explain your intrusion, sir. This is not a passing through room, so why have you disturbed me in my very important studies? The nerve of some people", she says, still with an elegant tone to it.

She rises from her seat and uses her Auspex ability to check what sort of being this is and his current emotional state.

• Love 1

At the demand on knowing the reason for his intrusion by a student in a Victorian dress that is rising from her seat, as his agitation and confusion reaches a new point at the tone being used by the young lady he clothes his eyes and simple opens a silver case that holds faint scent of cherry wood as he pulls out a hand rolled cigarette that he rests on his lips without lighting the stick. He glances over at the with his crimson eyes as he places a forced friendly smile on his face as he calmly states, "Usually it is politely to introduce oneself before making demands of someone, however to humor you..." as he pauses momentarily turning in her direction bowing slightly before replying, "the name is Professor Maxwell Winsor, the new Home Economics Teacher and the reason for the intrusion is I seem to have chosen the wrong room when looking for the Head Master's office. My apologizes for disturbing you miss..." as he trails off since she never introduced herself. After a moment, he straightens back up watching her with his emotional state being agitated at getting himself lost and bored with the young lady's attitude.

• Love 1

She scoffs at the sight of him drawing a cigarette indoor, finding the idea of doing such inside repulsing, even if she doesn't breathe, she can still smell such foul odors in her garments. She doesn't care for such a carefree attitude when you are practically barging in somewhere, especially without knocking first."Usually someone marks ones entrance by something as simple as knocking. I will have you know I have gotten others reprimanded for less......ugh, typical human ruffian behaviour. No respect for manners", she says as she has studied him with her supernatural vision. She hears he is part of staff and while others would probably back down, it makes the countess even more annoyed."The name is Countess Bella von Liebhertz and I am the highest ranked of the 3rd years. Mr. Winsor, do you not think that it is best you sought out another staff member rather than barging into random locales? I would be happy to draw you a map if that helps incidents like these from happening", she says, trying to at least deal with the situation rather than just talking smack. While her eyes do not call it, her eyes look upon his attire and inwardly groans.

• Love 1

He sighs at the tone and attitude that the countess is presenting regarding the situation as he pulls the silver case that was stored in his right pants pocket back out replacing the cigarette back into the case. He places a neutral friendly smile on his face as he replies, "Oh no Miss Von Liebhertz, this human ruffian wouldn't want to inconvenience you any further with having you draw a map and I have not seen any of the other staff as of yet, but I do thank you for your oh so sound advice from highest ranking 3rd year student" as he replaces the silver case back into the pocket that he remove the item from.

• Haha 1

Bella can see there is no convincing him to see the error of his ways and sticks to keeping her discontent within her mind, at least for now."You are correct, I have actual work to do rather than strolling around and interrupting others. However, if it will help fix your issue, I will make the effort still", she says, keeping her tone of voice soft and elegant still, no matter how spiteful her words are in reality. She groans, hardly believing she has to do the work of mere plebians as this one, but she finds herself at least mannered enough to be of help.

So she conjures up one of her mirror images by her desk, who quickly draws a surprisingly well made and detailed map of the academy, making the route easy to follow."Even with this rude intrusion I shall be kind and not make a bigger issue of it, but I do recommend you think of knocking. Especially since some of the students and even staff may be...uhmm...well...occupied in one or more ways...", she says, a light blush on her cheeks while the mirror image hands over the drawn map.

He rubs the back of his head in frustration as he puts on the smile, "At least your dedicated to your work and my apologizes for interrupting you as I was unaware that anyone was in here in my agitated state" as he blinks at the sight of a mirror image appearing by her desk. He nods at the help as he replies, "Though the help isn't necessary it is much appreciated until I become better accustomed to the school" as he attempts to at least be more friendly. 

As her mirror image works on the map in an elegant manner before holding the hand drawn map out for him before her words about the students or staff being occupied in a manner before noticing the blush on her cheeks. He quietly takes the hand drawn map for a mirror image before he calmly replies, "I will keep that in mind, although it wouldn't be the first time I have seen suggestive acts from public displays on accident" as a tinge of a blush appears on his cheeks at the thoughts of his hometown in California and his own high school. He continues by stating, "Can't be worse than my hometown or high school" as he looks at the map before asking, "Which way to the Head Master's office?" as he looks back up at her.

Edited by DrMender

Getting over her initial irritation by the situation, Bella feels more at ease and able to mostly overlook the trouble it caused her."Of course I am dedicated. I have a reputation, lineage and future to build and uphold. Your human society could certaintly need more refined and eleganct ladies. If my help is not necessary, you would not be here, lost in the school, would you mr. Winsor?", she says as-matter-of-factly, pointing out the obvious, her usual grin back on her face and even accompanied by her light trademark giggling.

Bella, while aware of the more carnal activities happening here, finds herself as above such things, at least not before she finds the one she intends to marry in the future."Well, let me warn you: You may come across....unsavory and debauched scenes. I suggest you just let those individuals finish up if so". She disspells her now useless mirror image once the map has been handed over to Maxwell. She sighs softly as she thought she had made it painfully clear there, but then again, at this point she didn't think of him as very bright."You are here at this star. You follow that hallway, go up one level, you make it to the other side, you then take this small hallway and it is down by the end. Did that make it clear?".

He chuckles at the need for more refined and elegance being needed for the human society before her comment about not being there if her help wasn't needed, which he shakes his head and replies, "Depending on the social status and country that you are in will depend on the ability to find the refined elegant ladies that you speak of needing more in our society" as he shrugs his shoulders at the being lost comment since he was never good with geography. 

He nods his head as he states in a calm and friendly tone, "As long as I don't see it happening in the home economics around the kitchen equipment or cooking ingredients.... I really won't care or try to stop the act" as he looks at the map once more seeing the star that she pointed out. He rubs the back of his neck laughing nervously, "Sorry I will admit geography and maps never really were my thing as I much rather enjoy creating exquisite works of arts using food or drinks" as he follows the route that she points out on the paper with the elegant line pointing to the destination that he is looking for. He smiles and replies, "Yes that does help out with an explanation since some do require words when being shown something."

Bella is not sure what his comments is supposed to say about refined women, but she simply lets it slide and move on.

"I was not implying you should stop anything. After all, the monster codex does not dictate any limitations on, well, fornication acts and such. I just wanted to make the situation clear to you, especially since you are a human", she explains to the young male teacher. She sniffs his blood, just to try and tell what sort of aroma and taste it might have as she can usually judge it from the smell it has -as well as other qualities, like how hot it is and so on. She does her best to hold back a long and needed sigh as he admits to his shortcoming, especially as she does her besto to really master all sorts of academic fields."Indeed. Some learn in different ways", she shortly comments and continues to explains the symbols and arrows she made on the map, hoping it sticks so he can find basically anything.

He nods his head slowly, "I figured as much that the fact I am a human that there is a difference in culture and regulations" as he watches the symbols that she points out on the hand drawn map. He doesn't comment on the short statement about how others learn as he listens to her explanation not now about her figuring out how his blood smells, since he doesn't know what type of monster she is as she would find that his blood would have a peppery and woody smell almost like a campfire burning with the hint of apple and cherry hidden underneath. He looks at her and asks, "Any other warning for those to avoid or places to avoid that you feel gracious enough to offer?" as he waits for her to finish her lesson on the symbols on the map before asking the question.

Bella could be a mischievous and provide false information about certain areas or simply not point them out, but her monstrous nature is not at all like that, wanting to be clean cut and very trustworthy. His blood just smells weird and strange, turning her off from wanting to really taste it. She is still full on her last willing victim and thus not in need of more for a while at least."No, nothing I can think of right now. Are there any places or persons you wish to inquire about mr. Winsor?".

He shakes his head at the me mention of any place or anyone in particular as he replies, “no the big one is Head Master’s office, which you had already answered for me with this” as he holds up the map she had drawn. He continues, “I thought Id see if you knew of any potential students to avoid is all” as he shrugs

Bella tries her best to think of any troublesome students, but still ends up with nothing."I am afraid I cannot provide such information. I steer very clear of unsavory and ill wanted persons. Should I have stumbled into such ones, I am quick to assert them and judge if they are worthy of time and attention. My best best is to use your best judgement really", she says, knowing she basically really didn't provide any tips, but that is really all she has.

He nods his head at the comment about using the best judgment as replies, “normally that is the best thing to do is avoid them” as he glances at the map that she had drawn. He rubs the back of his head as he states, “though I think I have taken up enough of your time unless you had any questions for me, I’ll leave you to your class work” as he looks at her.

Bella nods softly and has her grin back onto her face as it seems like they are reaching a conclusion to things. Luckily, she has no need for sleep, so she can study all night if she needs to and will probably end up doing anyway."I forgive you. Just try and be considerate. At least some of us students take our tutoring seriously. As a professor, I am sure you can understand and applaud such a commitment. If you require further assistance from here on, I am sure miss Blackwater is not too far off. I bid you a good mr. Winsor", she says and gets over to her desk once more.

Maxwell nods his head choosing to indulge her on the nature of request as he states, "Certainly will take your request into consideration and make an attempt to show restraint around classrooms" as he bows his head slightly before continuing, "Thank you for your time on this matter" as he begins to walk toward the door. He pauses at the door turn in her direction, "I can commend students that wish to learn and work hard in that factor" as he chuckles slightly, "As for assistance from Miss Blackwater, I will keep that in mind if I meet or run into her again" as he walks out the door closing the classroom door.

• 4 months later...

One of Yakshi's hands grazed over her table. Today was the day of the ball and she didn't really know what to do about it. She had decided to try and make her life more exciting in a more regular way that humans did but she found that doing something like that had been pretty hard and rather boring. She sighed as she thought back to her previous years where she enjoyed herself and gave into her desires quicker. She let out another sigh as she pulled out the seat and settled with listening to the sound of the dance go on as she waited out the day. It was odd how quick and how slow the year was going now. "Mmmm," she looked down at her hidden members. "There, there." she cooed softly to them giving a gentle stroke before leaving them alone. 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

[[ OOC: New scene; Lucy Skye x Duke @Chuck89 ]]

Click-clack. Click-clack. Click- The button of the pen under Lucy’s finger budged and stayed inside the small tube, threatening not to come out. She groaned, and pushed her finger onto it, letting a part of her goo slide under the mechanism, and push the button back up. –Clack. The button sprung into place, and the slime-girl threw the pen to the side, disinterested. Since when were the teachers late for detention?

She sighed and looked up towards the empty desk in the front of the class. Maybe she could just leave? It wasn’t like there was anyone else in the class with her, and if even the teachers didn’t care enough to come, they surely wouldn’t miss her, right? She sighed and reached back for the pen. Knowing her luck, she would just run into the teacher the moment she opened the door. And she had enough of getting in even more trouble than she already was in. That said, at the very least there could have been else in detention with her. Maybe things wouldn't be so boooring then... Click-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

[[ OOC: New scene; Lucy Skye x Duke @Chuck89 ]]

Click-clack. Click-clack. Click- The button of the pen under Lucy’s finger budged and stayed inside the small tube, threatening not to come out. She groaned, and pushed her finger onto it, letting a part of her goo slide under the mechanism, and push the button back up. –Clack. The button sprung into place, and the slime-girl threw the pen to the side, disinterested. Since when were the teachers late for detention?

She sighed and looked up towards the empty desk in the front of the class. Maybe she could just leave? It wasn’t like there was anyone else in the class with her, and if even the teachers didn’t care enough to come, they surely wouldn’t miss her, right? She sighed and reached back for the pen. Knowing her luck, she would just run into the teacher the moment she opened the door. And she had enough of getting in even more trouble than she already was in. That said, at the very least there could have been else in detention with her. Maybe things wouldn't be so boooring then... Click-

Duke was the new kid in school. Well, kid by his species' standards anyway, but that was besides the point. The tall elk man with six points antlers walked alongside a teacher in silence. Iy was his first day and he was already in trouble. Not his fault he argued with the teacher, they had it coming for trying to boss him around. Where he's from, he was practically a prince! Now he was a prisoner, walking to detention. 

The teacher opened the door and let him in. Duke rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance yet complied, walking through the doors with his hands in his jacket pockets. As he entered, his attention was drawn to the only other soul there: a sexy slime girl. Perhaps this wasn't going to be so boring after all.  Once the door closed behind him and the teacher left without coming in, Duke gave the girl a sensual smirk before he walked up to the seat in front of her and say down without saying a word.

• Like 1

Just as Lucy was becoming convinced that she’d have to spend the day mindlessly fiddling with a pen to fight boredom, her prayers seemed to have been answered, and with a familiar squeak, the door to the classroom opened, and through the door entered a man who, Lucy determined, must have been a teacher for one of the human courses, or maybe even a substitute one, as his face was nearly completely unfamiliar to the slime-girl. She breathed with relief. It wasn’t von Braun or Edgar, and that was already a win in her book.

With that having put her in slightly better humors, her eyes moved to the other figure entering the classroom, examining them with curiosity. A corner of her lips rising slightly at the proud gait of the elk-man, and the expression of a wounded princeling that adorned his face. The other corner of her mouth rose up as well as she noticed the look that he sent her way, clearly appreciative of her physical form. Lucy chuckled, not at all minding the attention, and even leaning a bit forward in her desk, supporting herself on her elbow and giving him just a bit more to look at. “’Ay, eyes up here, stag-boy~” she teased, and shot him a playful wink with her uppermost eye, before pushing herself back into the seat as her gaze went towards the teacher's desk, her eyes narrowing in suspicion when she didn't find the pedagogue there. "...wasn't that guy supposed to... detain us?" she asked, the confusion audible in her voice.