Academy library.

At her reassurance that it might be helpful, he let the issue go, hoping she was right. He followed her to one of the desks, thinking on all that had just transpired.

He could still feel her weight in his arms, so small and fitting in his arms so perfectly. His mind flashed back to the times that he saw her... a little more intimately than he would have expected: her pink, perky nipples pushing against her thin white shirt, her hips and ass swaying as she had led him to the section, the sight of her... wait a minute... wet? little slit as she was dangling above him, and the feeling of her body and breast pressed against him as he held her. He didn't know if this place was going to be heaven or hell for him. He had a beautiful, young assistant who seemed to know exactly what she needed to do here, but if he kept having these moments, he might lose his job. He was so used to a human work place environment, where temptations like that could ruin a person's life. He let out a mental sigh. Don't worry, Troy. Everything will be fine. New place, definitely different than what you're used to. Just relax, and go with the flow.

When they got to the desk, he immediately saw her pour into the tome, deciphering what he could. He stood over her shoulder and leaned in, trying to read the new language. He tried looking for any similarities with the languages he knew. He was oblivious to how his close presence was affecting her, his scent practically bathing over her.

• Love 1

Sitting down at the desk, Anpu opened the tome, carefully treating the old pages of the grimoire. With a slightly trembling voice, she whispered an incantation, moving her hand above the pages, and covered the paper with a pale blue light, barely visible to the naked eye, which quickly dimmed down and sank into the tome. Satisfied with the protective spell, she moved her gaze towards what appeared to be a table of contents, one-by-one translating the headlines accompanying the page numbers. She felt herself concentrate as she focused her efforts on deciphering the Ancient writing.

And then he leaned back over her. She felt a drop of wetness start to make its way down her thigh in a cruel tease that made her knees weak and her legs tremble. Fuck. She couldn't handle it, not a minute longer. Her hand almost instinctively made its way down her body, at first seemingly attempting to fix her skirt, which had caught slightly on the edge of the chair when she was sitting down, but instead, it moved deeper below, feeling the material of her panties, already moist with arousal.  "Ahh~Akhm!" She tried muffling the moan of pleasure she felt from the touch with a coughing sound. "F-from what I understand, curses are mentioned around the page hundred and sixty..." The wolf-girl searched for the page, as her other hand pulled the material of her underclothes aside, uncovering the red lips of her pussy, swollen from arousal, still half-parted from the intense encounter she had few hours ago. As she started turning the pages, searching for someting adequate to what the man had described, her hand quickly found its way inside of her body, skipping over any prior teasing, seeking to give her a swift release. "Curse of...Maladies...Curse of Mal- Malignance" Her voice broke into a higher pitch, as her fingers reached a particularly sensitive spot in her body, sending shocks of pleasure through her digits. She panted silently over the book, hoping that the librarian wouldn't notice her sudden agitation. A second passed until she realized that in the midst of the sensation she stopped reading, so she gave a quick look at the page. An illustration representing a man getting rather violently kicked by a chair was adorning one of the pages. "D-doesn't look like exactly w-ahm-what we're looking for, but may be worth a t-try." She stuttered, as shocks of pleasure made their way through her body, bringing her this much closer to the edge.

• Love 1

He was a little curious as to why she waved her hand over the tome, and then he noticed a brief moment of blue light and got more confused. "What was that you did there?" His head was next to hers, making her ear fill with the sound of his voice. He noticed her fidgeting around, but he thought it might have just been because she wasn't quite used to him. He decided to move a little bit, leaning up, but now standing directly behind her, looming over her and looking at the book from over her head. He realized he had a perfect eye line down her shirt. Focus Troy, focus. He watched her scan over the page, thankfully reading out some of it in English for him. He heard her voice crack and change a few times, wondering if she was ok. He looked down at her, seeing her hand adjusting her skirt...but the hand then stayed down there. From above her head, his body close to her back, he spoke. "Hey, Anpu? Do you need to take a brief break? I don't have any plans today so I'll probably be here until I get too tired to keep going... or if they kick me out of here when they close up, haha." 

"J-just a small enchantment to keep the dust form settling." The Anubis explained, shivering at the sound of his voice so close to her. "I~" She struggled to breathe in. "I try to put it on every book I read." She finished her sentence. The text swirled before her eyes, forcing her to read each sentence a couple times before she even understood what it was about, not to mention translate it out loud. She felt his every breath on her ear, and trembled under the feeling of her own fingers.

Anpu stifled a moan that forced itself on her lips when her hand stopped, as she tried to focus on the librarian's words. His proposition was exactly what she needed. "Y~Yes, I... I think I need to go to the bathroom." She looked at him, her heart skipping a beat as she noticed how close he was - how much he could have seen. "I'll be back in a minute M..Master!" She exclaimed, feeling her throbbing pussy yearn for stimulation. She picked herself up from the seat, almost falling down as her knees weakened at the sudden shift in her balance. Not giving Troy another glance, she rushed towards the exit, hoping to get out of his line of sight as quickly as possible.

He watched the girl rush away from him, nearly falling. He had a worried look on his face, until he looked down and saw the small puddle of liquid resting on the chair. Is this some kind of joke or hazing? And am I the target... or her? The headmaster and Mary did say something about being on watch and there being troublemakers. He decided to question Anpu when she came back. He walked around the desks and the librarians desk, finally finding a thin dusting rag. He walked over and cleaned the chair, the thin fabric soaked up the fluid. He didn't notice that in doing so, it made his hand smell like her pussy juices.

When she finally returned, he was waiting for her near a bookshelf. He motioned with his hand for her to come over to him, moving quickly and pinning her against the bookshelf, his hands on either side of her face, making her smell herself on his hand. "Ok Anpu. What's going on? You have been fidgety and leaving openings this entire time. Is this some prank on me or you? Is there something that I should know about you?" He gave her an intense look with his eyes, thinking that this might be some weird game or monster hazing.

Having ran out of the room, Anpu stopped in the hallway, one of her arms extended to support herself on the wall. He must have noticed. There was no way he didn't notice. And now he'd think she was some kind of... She shuddered, her fear and shame mixed with the burning feeling in her loins. Maybe... just maybe... he'd,,, The girl blushed at the thought, her hand returning to finish what it started. Her mind spared no effort producing various images in her minds, of varying positions and diverse... equipment. Her hand ventured deeper, going straight for the most sensitive spot in her body, teasing and stimulating it, as the lewdity flooded her mind. She soon found herself quivering on the floor, stifling moans of pleasure, desperately hoping that no-one would pass by and see her in this indecent and vulnerable state. After the waves of bliss stopped tearing at her body, she removed her hand, sticky and wet from her juices. She didn't want to stop, her body only craving more of this thoughtless ecstasy, but she reminded herself that Master Havershan was waiting for her, and so she forced herself to stop. Before returning to the library, she did make a stop at the bathroom, washing her hands, and wiping the sweat from her forehead.

The wolf-girl returned to the room with lingering flush of red on her cheeks and nose. Master Havershan was standing near the shelves, waiting for her to approach. His body language and the look on his face told her that she wasn't going to have an easy time. She did what he wanted, and walked up to him.

The way he pinned her to the shelves. Normally she would be scared, but this time she only felt herself get even wetter, her arousal intensifying once again, as she felt the scent of her own sex on his hand. It was hard to focus on his words, but not on the sound of his voice, this harsh, intense tone. "N-no, I-it's not a prank, Master Havershan..." She was quick to reassure, before taking a deep breath, trying not to panic. She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye. "It's just.." Her gaze went to her side, seeking some sort of escape from the situation, only to be met by his extended arm. "I'm..umm..." She took another breath. "I'm in heat." Anpu answered, her voice lowering to an embrassed whisper, as a strong crimson blush covered her entire face. Her entire posture lowered, almost as if she were literally sinking through the floor, her tail and ears pulling closer to her body, trying to make her silhouette as small as possible. "I~I'm sorry, I know I should control my-myself, b-but..." She started to explain herself, with each following word, her cheeks flushing stronger and wider. "Y-you were s-so... appealing." She uttered, herself not quite sure what exactly she meant by that last confession. She raised her eyes a bit, looking at his face, trying to grasp how he would react.

• Love 1

He listened to her explanation, his face shifting from softening, to confusion, and then finally realization. Oh damn. Monsters. This place is going to definitely keep me on my toes. Shit, I just utterly embarrassed this poor girl, and its not even something she can even control. He didn't move from the position he had her in, but he did remove one of his arms and reached down to take one of her hands, trying to show some comfort and reassurance to the small embarrassed girl. He gave her a smile that he didn't mean to look so charming. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to being around monsters, and I didn't think of something like that being a thing. Come on, cheer up. You're far cuter when you're smiling and those adorable ears perked up." He didn't think of any implications to what he was saying, he just said what came to his head to try and cheer her up. He felt his face warm as she said he was appealing to her; she definitely was to him. He moved his other arm from the shelf and ran it up the back of her head, intending to pet her, but it was more like a lover's touch and caress. He felt his weight begin to shift from the loss of support that his arms gave when he was leaning on them, making his body reflexively step forward to regain balance, bringing his body far closer than he meant, pressing her back firmly against the bookshelf.

She raised her head at his reaction, one of her ears popping up in shy curiosity. She expected to be scolded, berated, maybe even thrown out of the library. But he didn't do that. He tried to give her comfort. He apologized. And he smiled so... handsomely. She looked into his eyes, barely aware of her hand clutched in his own. "You're... not mad...?"

She gasped as her back pushed against the shelf behind her. The touch of his hand on the back of her head sent shivers of excitement down her spine, a wetness starting to soak through her panties. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe he didn't intend for their bodies to push so sensually, for his face to hang so closely to hers. That's what his eyes said. The surprise in his gaze. But she did also see something else in there. A hint of lust, which made her body react on its own, before her mind could, and made her wrap her arm around his shoulder, pulling him just this bit closer so that he could feel the touch of her nipples on his chest, even despite the layers of clothing separating them. Their faces were centimeters from each other, each of their accelerated breaths resting on the other one's lips. She steadied herself against the shelf, her legs spreaded just slightly, invitingly. It all came so instinctively to her, like a motion learned a thousand times over. She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to stop it. She needed him, and she needed him now.

"Please..." She whispered, as her hand rested on his abdomen, with a gentle caress moving itself down his body. It stopped on his crotch, wrapping itself around the slight bulge in the material. "D~don't tease me..." She pleaded, resting her forehead on his, as her breathing increased in pace. She was so close. Please, don't let him back off now. Don't let him leave her here hanging, desperate for his touch...

• Love 1

When she had asked if he was mad, he was a little surprised. Was she expecting him to blame her and fault her for something that she couldn't control? He may have not been very familiar with monsters, but they were people too right? They should get the benefit of the doubt too. "Of course I'm not mad. It's a natural part of you, being mad or faulting your for that. It would be like faulting me for doing something just because I am a human."

He felt a loud pounding in his chest as she pulled him closer to her. He wanted to say that this was wrong, to stop it and take a deep breath, but something in him made him not do that. It felt good, even right to have her this close to him. He felt her ragged breathing against his lips, making him yearn for her more. He felt the hard press of her nipples against his chest, his head filling with a want to get their shirts out from in between them, to feel her bare body against his and to touch her soft perky breasts. He felt her legs shift, spreading for him, inviting him to her palace. He couldn't stop the bulge from growing in his pants, pressing against his pants zipper.

Her touch on his bulge sent shivers down his body, her soft pleading voice sending him over the edge of rational thought. He removed his forehead from hers and dipped his head down, planting his lips upon hers. They were so pillowy and soft. He continued to kiss her passionately, his body reacting from his want for her. His hands slid from her hand and head, running to his shirt first. He quickly unbuttoned the shirt, revealing his bare chest to her. He then reached for hers and felt her pink nips pressing the fabric out. He felt a sudden rush of ferocity, knowing what he wanted of her...and he would make sure he got it. He gripped her shirt between the buttons and pulled, ripping open her shirt, sending buttons across the floor around them. One hand began to caress her breast, feeling her soft body in his hand. The other hand slid down towards her ass, slipping under the skirt. He felt the waistband of her panties and hooked his thumb into it, a gesture asking if he could remove them.

• Love 1

It was the anticipation that was the worst. The uncertainty on whether she made the right decision or just threw everything away, A proposal... answered, as his lips sought out hers, taking any doubt from her mind away. He was firm, passionate, a perfect fit to the soft embrace of the girl's lips. She felt her head rest against the shelf as he pushed her backwards, barely giving her time to adjust to his fervish caresses. She knew that she probably shouldn't, that maybe she would even regret this closeness later, but she didn't care, her body driven by instinct alone. The tension between their forms became almost unbearable as she burned with arousal, yearning to be his.

A yelp of surprise escaped the Anubis' lips as the man tore through her shirt. The roughness and finality of the act excited her even further. That sudden rush of adrenaline made her breaths quicken, making her soft breasts rise and fall rapidly, each of them large enough to fit the man's hand. Soon he was making her gasp and moan as his hand closed over them, groping and toying with the supple orbs. She loved this harshness of his moves, the animality in their intimacy. His hand moved lower, and the wolf-girl almost squealed, sensitive to the touch of his fingers, longing for that sensation. As his finger anchored around her panties, she tugged against it, with a short ripping sound allowing him into her most private places. He didn't really need her permission, she craved it with every inch of her body.

As if in reaction to his advances and the bulge growing under her touch, her own hand sought out the zipper of his trousers, shakingly undoing it. She was ready to see him, feel him between her thighs and finally envelop him and satisfy the burning urge in her loins. Her other hand moved up the back of his neck, and behind his ear, stroking his hair and pushing her deeper into his lips, as she released his member, her fingers lovingly wrapping around his shaft, in back and forth motions getting him ready for her embrace.

• Love 1

Her soft, orb filled his hand perfectly, further adding to the feeling that their bodies were made for each other's. He squeezed and groped them, hearing her moans and gasps with every squeeze and motion. His fingers found her nipples, pinching and pulling them, teasing her sensual body. When she ripped her own panties, rendering them more useless than they were earlier, he knew they were past the point of no return. He was going to have her, and he was going to make sure they enjoyed every bit of it. 

As her lips pressed deeper against his, he let out a groan of pleasure into the kisses as he felt her release his thick human rod. He opened his mouth, working his tongue into her mouth, twisting around hers. He let her stroke him for a bit, loving the feel of her soft hands sliding along his meat. His breath began to be ragged when he broke the kiss, looking into her bright green eyes. "Mmm Anpu... I can't wait any longer." 

He lifted her up briefly onto the bookshelf, pulling her legs up and around his hips and removing her hand from his throbbing shaft. He pulled his hand from her breasts, gripping her ass with both of his hands. His arms were the only thing holding her up on him. He held her up for a moment, his eyes meeting with hers. It was really going to happen, they were about to become one. He saw her need in her pleading green eyes, begging him to take her for his. And when that moment passed, he lowered her down, pressing his hard cock into her love tunnel, pressing her body down until he sheathed himself all the way to the hilt inside of her. He never even thought about using a condom, going raw into her.

The wolf-girl moaned and purred as the man's fingers teased her breasts and the receptive nipples, causing the heat to rise within her, as she, too, could wait no more. As their lips parted, she followed his eyes with her own, in an almost questioning look, as she waited for the man to tell her what he wanted of her. Her visage showed a mix of sensuality and pure lust, filling her gaze and practically begging him to take her. "P-please...Master Havershan..." She asked between her breaths, as if the man needed any further prompting. Her eyes lit up as his fingers dug themselves into the soft skin of her thighs, lifting her up, and breaking the teasing she subjected Troy's member to.

As the weight of her entire body was once again held only by his arms, she wrapped her own around his back, supporting her weight on the rest of his frame, making the movements easier for both of them. Her legs, enclosed around his hips, just as he guided her to, as for the moment that felt like infinity, she flared with lust and anticipation. "Mmm~ahh" She moaned in satisfaction, as she felt her lips spread under the pressure of his cock burrowing itself inside of her. She waited for this ever since he approached her for the first time. The Anubis closed her eyes in bliss, as she raised herself on his shaft, only to repeat the motion, spreading waves of pleasure through both of their excited forms. She felt so good, bouncing up and down on the firm rod of the librarian, feeling the length strike against and alongside her lubricated walls. What started as panting slowly turned into audible moans, the girl well on her way to filling the library with a symphony of lewd cries,.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Slightly less corny
  • Love 1

He appreciated her arms wrapping around him, evening out the weight on his arms, making it easier for him to keep her right where he wanted her. As she let out the loud moans when he pierced into her, he too let out moans of pleasure, the wet warmth of his assistant pulling him in deeper and deeper. "Nnmm fffuck... Anpu... damn you feel so good!" He moaned out her name as she raised her body up and down along his length, her walls squeezing onto him in all of the right ways.

As she bounced on his cock, her wondrous orbs bounced in front of his face, teasing and calling to him. He leaned his head in and began sucking on her breasts, moaning her name into them as she rode him like a stallion. He let her control the motions for a bit before he decided he was going to take charge. He released her ass with one of his hands, only to bring it back quickly, smacking her ass cheek hard enough to make a loud spanking noise ring out among her cries of pleasure. His hands took a firm grasp of her ass, and began to rock her ass with his grip, moving her with the rocking of his hips. He felt his pole pound into her hard, increasing the roughness of the mating. 

• Love 1

"Mmh~ Mmph~ AHh~" The Anubis let out a louder moan, as a shock ran through her breast. The librarian's mouth on her bosom felt so good... One of her hand moved further up, pushing his head slightly towards her chest, as the way he sucked and licked her red nipples stimulated her more than she would have expected, causing her to simply throw her head back and enjoy the shivers of glee that ran through her body.

She then gasped at the sudden loss of control, for a moment feeling as if she was going to fall, as the man's hand stopped supporting her bottom, then yelped out loud in reaction to the firm slap on her asscheek that followed, breaking through her series of moans. "M-Master Havershan~!" The girl exclaimed, her voice shaking from the rapid movements. For a moment she thought to protest the rough treatment, but as the strong hands pulled her back down, she cried in pleasure, losing her train of thought in the relentless motions of the intercourse. She let herself be bounced up and down his cock, spreading lewd and sloppy sounds with his every thrust, not really minding how roughly he was handling her.

In fact, although she found it hard to admit to herself, the way he was treating, not to say, using, her, made her heart beat a little stronger. This thrill of passing control to someone else, not knowing what will they do... It all felt so exciting and so deeply arousing...

Meanwhile...

Hiroshigae Saeki, the nervous human boy who belongs in the first year had walked into the colossal library. It was as quiet as ever. He had turned toward the map displayed at the entrance to check which area is the "Fantasy" one. It is known that a lot more can be learned about monsters at the "Fantasy" section, so he decided to grab one of the spare handheld maps and walk into the middle of the gigantic book aisles. Turning to his left, he follows the map, thinking it's rather strange that he doesn't find anyone around. He expected the library to be quiet, but not to be abandoned. He sighs, looking around at the aisles that he walks by, looking for the tag that reads "Fantasy".

The deeper he wandered into the depths of the colossal library, he had slowly began to hear strange noises. They were loud but afar, and kind of similar to moaning, but he had thought nothing of it. "I am not going to investigate those noises. No me, no sir." He talks to himself in his head again.

He notices the "Fantasy" aisle and sighs in relief, shivering as the noises get a little bit quieter, thankfully he got further away from them. He was looking down at the map again, this time not for direction but for curiosity, turning around the corner when he suddenly bumped into a familiar naked manticore, that goes by the name of Julia Paternus @JennyDK. "Oh-...!" Whatever she was doing there, it is unknown, but Hiro is definitely the one that falls back on his ass. After all, he is just a mere, powerless human. He didn't get a chance to look at who he bumped into yet, though. "I'm s-sorry...! I wasn't l-looking, I-..." He picks up his glasses and very slowly looks up, noticing that whoever he bumped into has no clothes. At first, he noticed her big, smooth thighs that were connected to her furry legs, which makes a slight, red streak of blush appear on his face. Then he noticed her chest area, seeing as how her breasts are out there, hanging without any cover, and then up at her face. He had also noticed her strange "tail pussy", and her arms that were partially covered by fur, with her hands being slightly larger than that of an average human, even bearing dangerous claws. "N-n....n--.... naked..." He muttered out, frightened at her presence. He remembers their previous encounter, in class. By now, the blush streak has deepened and his pupils became smaller as he realizes who he bumped into. "J-...Julia.." That's the rest of what he responds with, staring up at her from the ground.

Edited by Godot
  • Haha 1

Julia Paternus is not the most studious monster, but she gets by fairly adequately still, though has no bigger merits to speak off yet. One may not think this of the party happy manticore, but one of her other passions are in fact a few literary genres, where fantasy is one of which. She was here all alone, just browsing the sections of factual monster history books and having a bit of a laugh over the human ones which get a few things right, but most things were bogus and not at all according to reality. The most interesting and fun books for her here, however, are the novels set in fantasy universes or which has fantastical elements. She has taken a few books onto a smaller library cart which stands near where she is looking at.

Before she can even register Hiro, he comes practically crashing into her, but due to her large body mass, she does not even flinch. Though she still feels a large impact."Owwww..wh..what..the...ohhh...hello little human male...naked? Yes...you are very perceptive. What of it? Are you going to tell me to dress up? Awwww geezz...I hope not...I am SICK of that request. Say...why are you in such a hurry there? If not that....you sure your glasses work well? They seem to miss out a 2 meter tall manticore, haha!", she laughs out loudly.

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Julia Paternus is not the most studious monster, but she gets by fairly adequately still, though has no bigger merits to speak off yet. One may not think this of the party happy manticore, but one of her other passions are in fact a few literary genres, where fantasy is one of which. She was here all alone, just browsing the sections of factual monster history books and having a bit of a laugh over the human ones which get a few things right, but most things were bogus and not at all according to reality. The most interesting and fun books for her here, however, are the novels set in fantasy universes or which has fantastical elements. She has taken a few books onto a smaller library cart which stands near where she is looking at.

Before she can even register Hiro, he comes practically crashing into her, but due to her large body mass, she does not even flinch. Though she still feels a large impact."Owwww..wh..what..the...ohhh...hello little human male...naked? Yes...you are very perceptive. What of it? Are you going to tell me to dress up? Awwww geezz...I hope not...I am SICK of that request. Say...why are you in such a hurry there? If not that....you sure your glasses work well? They seem to miss out a 2 meter tall manticore, haha!", she laughs out loudly.

As she turned her full body towards him, he raises an arm to cover his eyes, looking off to the side. He probably has much more opportunities to catch eye candy when it comes to talking with Julia, but at this point in time it's not what he's looking for. "Oh d-dear..." Sounding nervous, but at the same time he became calm surprisingly quick despite what's happening. "It's nice to see you a-again, Julia.. It's me, one of y-your classmates.. Hiro.." He refuses to look at her, grabbing onto the map before getting up on his feet, dusting off his behind. He turned to the book aisle and started searching, or at least he's acting like he's searching for something, as an excuse to not look at her. "Don't worry, I w-won't request anything.." He reassures her, gulping once and starting to sweat from his forehead. He continues with "It's just.. I'm not used to seeing anyone n-naked..." He ignored her last question, assuming it was a joke since she laughed at it. "A-and I apologize for bumping into you.." He apologizes to her with that, sounding rather meek and a bit scared, not knowing that she might have a nice side.

Edited by Godot

Julia can very easily tell how Hiro is trying not to stare at her and of course she knows why as it has come up countless times and even with a few more modest monsters too. She stops looking through anymore books at the moments and put her large pawed hands on her hips."Ahhh, yes Hiro. Man, some of you humans have the strangest names", she says with a light laugh, not laded with anything negative as far as the human male can tell.

"Well, I am naked and that won't change, so you will have to get used to it or miss out on classes. That is really all there is to that. If it bothers you so much, you are free to touch them and get it out of your system. Don't worry, I won't think you are a pervert or want to bang me and all that. Dont' worry about the bump...it was basically nothing. What are you looking for here, anyway? Did you get rid of that pestering ghost girl?", she goes on, pretty much revealing her true beef with the orientation class. Meanwhile she keeps searching the shelves for more books to get.

24 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Julia can very easily tell how Hiro is trying not to stare at her and of course she knows why as it has come up countless times and even with a few more modest monsters too. She stops looking through anymore books at the moments and put her large pawed hands on her hips."Ahhh, yes Hiro. Man, some of you humans have the strangest names", she says with a light laugh, not laded with anything negative as far as the human male can tell.

"Well, I am naked and that won't change, so you will have to get used to it or miss out on classes. That is really all there is to that. If it bothers you so much, you are free to touch them and get it out of your system. Don't worry, I won't think you are a pervert or want to bang me and all that. Dont' worry about the bump...it was basically nothing. What are you looking for here, anyway? Did you get rid of that pestering ghost girl?", she goes on, pretty much revealing her true beef with the orientation class. Meanwhile she keeps searching the shelves for more books to get.

Hiro raises his index finger and starts pointing at books, trying to actually seek out something this time. He picks a random one, pulling it out. It seemed to be about elves. Not a particular book he's looking for, but he checks it out of curiosity. "No, it's q-quite alright, Julia. T-thanks for the offer..." Referring to her telling him to touch her just like that. He responds to her truthfully after the mention of missing classes just because of her: "I don't think I will miss classes just b-because of you... I'll just have to s-suck it up, I guess." He looks at her again, collecting whatever courage he has to face his fears. For a moment, he stared at her breasts but he resisted any urge rather well. He looks up at her face. The streak of blush remained for now, although it was slowly fading. "I'm just looking around, trying to learn m-more things about monsters..." He looked down at the book he was holding, opening it and checking out each paper. He had formulated an answer to her question about getting rid of the ghost girl: "No, but... Do you really hate Misty...?" He asks, a bit of concern in his voice.

Upon closer inspection, this human boy is of nice nature, when it comes to communication. For starters, he's definitely not a pervert, he just got the instincts of a man. He doesn't push around, and one could feel honesty and kindness in his words, even if currently a small bit of fright has taken over it. And, he appears nervous, but upon getting to know him better, all of that fades away.

Edited by Godot

She turns towards him once more and smirk lightly."Haha, you have no idea how much of a wreck you make out of most guys simply by saying that. At least you are not a quivering mess on the floor or running scared. Don't worry about it too much...allright, kiddo? Man...human society must really be tough if you are affected by regular nudity. Aren't you all born with the same parts or what?", she goes on curiously, not really knowledge about human biology and atonomy. She even gives his arm a little playful "punch" to make him know she is not being too serious. She does smile from hearing how he aims to learn more about the different monsters types or at least monsters in general."That is good to know. I think it should go both ways, after all. Us learning about you and the other way around. Though I don't get much of the technical stuff...do you know anything about?". She seems pretty different from her very sleep deprived state luckily. She groans a little bit at the mention of the ghost girl."Ughh..noooo, hate is a biiiit strong, but I have no need to near her, listen to her or tolerate her presence. She seems like the typical attention seeker and who doesn't know when it's time to shut up", she answers him straight out.

"Sayyyy...you should totally come to the next party with me! Get you nicely introduced to some cool and awesome monsters. Plenty of good music, all you can drink, lovely snacks and just rocking the fuck out! It might help you break out of your shell a bit more and who knows...there miiiight be cute girls there", she says with a wink.

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She turns towards him once more and smirk lightly."Haha, you have no idea how much of a wreck you make out of most guys simply by saying that. At least you are not a quivering mess on the floor or running scared. Don't worry about it too much...allright, kiddo? Man...human society must really be tough if you are affected by regular nudity. Aren't you all born with the same parts or what?", she goes on curiously, not really knowledge about human biology and atonomy. She even gives his arm a little playful "punch" to make him know she is not being too serious. She does smile from hearing how he aims to learn more about the different monsters types or at least monsters in general."That is good to know. I think it should go both ways, after all. Us learning about you and the other way around. Though I don't get much of the technical stuff...do you know anything about?". She seems pretty different from her very sleep deprived state luckily. She groans a little bit at the mention of the ghost girl."Ughh..noooo, hate is a biiiit strong, but I have no need to near her, listen to her or tolerate her presence. She seems like the typical attention seeker and who doesn't know when it's time to shut up", she answers him straight out.

"Sayyyy...you should totally come to the next party with me! Get you nicely introduced to some cool and awesome monsters. Plenty of good music, all you can drink, lovely snacks and just rocking the fuck out! It might help you break out of your shell a bit more and who knows...there miiiight be cute girls there", she says with a wink.

Shaking his head and using the hand he's holding the book with to close it up and place it back on the shelf, turning towards her and showing her just how much he's better than those guys that are so called quivering messes. He crosses his arms and softly smiles at her, getting the hang of things. "I'm not affected, it's just not in our everyday l-lives to come across someone nude, in the public... I'm sure you've noticed that everyone is wearing clothes, m-me included... And that is to hide these parts you mentioned..." His eyes are going wild, trying to look into her own eyes yet they refuse to lock on. "But, don't look too much into it. Don't let my opinion b-bother you. I'll get used to it..." He can't help but for a moment to look at her breasts again. Just from that, one could tell that he seems to be a "breasts" type of guy. He snaps out of it, thanks to her playful "punch", listening to what she has to say next. He raises a hand, scratching the back of his own neck. "Ah, yes, I wanted to learn about monsters since I got here... If I don't, I would probably be a quivering mess, too... I've had a run-in with the headmaster, she's... Let's just say she taught me to not be frightened of monsters, even if some come off as... Way too sexually active." He lets out a nervous chuckle at that. "Technical stuff are difficult to understand, but classes here will help you. All you have to do is pay attention." He smirks at her, knowing that she doesn't like to pay attention at all. At her response to the topic about Misty, he sighs and looks off to the aisle again, seeking out the next book. "Listen, I think you should give it a r-rest... Perhaps she was just having a bad day... I believe she can be nice." He takes a look at a book, but puts it right back.

Shifting his gaze back to her as she mentions the party, he raises a brow. His blush deepens again at the mention of cute girls, as well as there's a little cute smile plastered on his face. "Oh, I-... Uh... I'm not a party person... Even during the opening ceremony, I was alone in a corner..." He says in embarrassment, looking off to the side as he rubs one of his elbows. But then, just before Julia responds, he adds something to his sentence. "But... I can always try." He looks back, gulping once. "I just hope I won't be torn to shreds..." He lets out yet another nervous chuckle as he quietly said that.

Julia is not faced by Hiro practically trying to one-up his current performance and not get affected by her curvy, meaty naked body. Unlike Veronica, her face is simply relaxed and normal, like the current situation is just like every other situation in daily life, giving off a very laid back and nonchalant attitude to Hiro."You can think what you want really. It is when people tell me to get dressed that I am bothered. My day is hardly bothered by the random thoughts of random people. after all. I suppose that is one of the biggest thing you can learn about us monsters: Your normal human protocol is vastly different from ours. We simply...don't care, about much of them". She then lightly skims one of the books she found, wanting to see how it was written."The headmaster? Hmmmm...never seen or met them...so I can't really comment on that..", she quickly mutters, most of her attention briefly stolen, especially since the topic kind of goes over her head. She grumbles at bit from hearing one of the topics still being Misty, her noise a clear indicator she is done with that subject.

She places the book back on the shelf, unsatisfied with such small print that it goes with. She may be an eager read, but even she has her limits. She mostly heard the last part and even give him a nice friendly, but hard pat on the back."There you go kiddo! I will be there to help you if you get "assaulted" or worse, haha! It is tomorrow evening! Put on some nice clothes and I am sure you will have a blast! Plenty of drinking helps a lot too...if you know what I mean", she says with a wink.

20 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Julia is not faced by Hiro practically trying to one-up his current performance and not get affected by her curvy, meaty naked body. Unlike Veronica, her face is simply relaxed and normal, like the current situation is just like every other situation in daily life, giving off a very laid back and nonchalant attitude to Hiro."You can think what you want really. It is when people tell me to get dressed that I am bothered. My day is hardly bothered by the random thoughts of random people. after all. I suppose that is one of the biggest thing you can learn about us monsters: Your normal human protocol is vastly different from ours. We simply...don't care, about much of them". She then lightly skims one of the books she found, wanting to see how it was written."The headmaster? Hmmmm...never seen or met them...so I can't really comment on that..", she quickly mutters, most of her attention briefly stolen, especially since the topic kind of goes over her head. She grumbles at bit from hearing one of the topics still being Misty, her noise a clear indicator she is done with that subject.

She places the book back on the shelf, unsatisfied with such small print that it goes with. She may be an eager read, but even she has her limits. She mostly heard the last part and even give him a nice friendly, but hard pat on the back."There you go kiddo! I will be there to help you if you get "assaulted" or worse, haha! It is tomorrow evening! Put on some nice clothes and I am sure you will have a blast! Plenty of drinking helps a lot too...if you know what I mean", she says with a wink.

Hiro still needs just a little bit more time until he gets used to constantly seeing her naked body. After all, she's very attractive and every inch of her is juicy, but Hiro isn't that type of person. At least, not yet. He's too nervous to engage in lewd activity, but merely seeing the naked body of a monster should be easy enough to get used to. Right? "Yeah, I understand. Monsters and humans are really different." He lets out a nervous chuckle. "Know this, Julia. I won't bother you about anything. I definitely don't want to get on your bad side." He looks at her, grinning once while looking into her eyes again. The slight bit of stuttering has left him, it seems. He's more confident in talking to her, after seeing how she isn't that bad of a person. Getting to the topic about the headmaster, he closes his eyes momentarily and shakes his head. "The headmaster, she's... A horned lady with a constant smirk on her face... She also keeps teasing me..." He rubs his shoulder again, sighing. He never really wanted to tell anyone this, but it seems like an appropriate thing to tell Julia.

Turning to the books again and ruffling through them, feeling that hard pat on his back. He smiled at her after it. "Tomorrow evening? Alright, noted. Where will this party be? Is there some way I can contact you?" He asks the couple of questions, and he would only blush once she gets to the drinking part and giving him a wink once more. His weaknesses are nudity, teasing and winking, making him feel a bit embarrassed, in a good way. He reaches into his pocket, wanting to grab out his phone to exchange numbers with her, but he changes his mind. After all, it doesn't seem like she would be able to store a phone anywhere on her naked body, unless it's inside her tail pussy.

Speaking of which, his eyes turned to it and coming up with an interesting topic. He points at her tail. "Uhm, I don't know much about your kind, but for what exactly do you use that tail of yours?" He raises a brow, continuing to look at it, unsure whether he should be intrigued or disgusted.

Her tails sways lightly around while they speak and Julia is unsure what Hiro's deal is, but for now just takes things at face value and after all, he is pretty young, judging from his looks and her vague idea about human life span and all that."Trust me, you would be very aware if I was bothered. I got to admit I am pleased you dared to talk to me - most humans don't really and assume I am just a big brute. I may be strong, but I am not some knucklehead", she says whilst seeking another book to skim through and soon enough find a smaller and easier read than the last. She keeps eye contact like it is no big deal and seems pretty chill attitude wise. She raises her eyebrows after this revelation about the headmaster, letting a soft and long 'hhhmmmmmm'. For a moment she thinks over what to say to that."Well, have you thought of telling her if it bothers or even try and give back some of the same? Though I think the first option is the first bet. Did she do anything really bad?", she asks him.

She smirks wide at the idea of helping this young lad try and be more social and hopefully meet new and nice people. At least those she parties with always treat her nicely and with respect, even if she gets hammered hard."Ohhh, we are going to start off in my dorm room a few of us and then move into town. I hear there is pretty awesome tavern with an orc dude! You game, right? Of course, I will make sure you will have no problems. And for contact...check my  bag. I may be nude, but a bag is really fucking handy still! HAHA", she laughs heartily out and grins.

She is brought out of this as she is asked about her tail. Of course, being very care free she simply speaks her mind about it openly."Oh this? Hmmmmm, mostly fucking. Yeah, it has what looks like a human pussy in it. Have a look". Shamlessly she hovers it close to Hiro and opens it, revealing exactly what she described, just larger.