Academy library.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Her tails sways lightly around while they speak and Julia is unsure what Hiro's deal is, but for now just takes things at face value and after all, he is pretty young, judging from his looks and her vague idea about human life span and all that."Trust me, you would be very aware if I was bothered. I got to admit I am pleased you dared to talk to me - most humans don't really and assume I am just a big brute. I may be strong, but I am not some knucklehead", she says whilst seeking another book to skim through and soon enough find a smaller and easier read than the last. She keeps eye contact like it is no big deal and seems pretty chill attitude wise. She raises her eyebrows after this revelation about the headmaster, letting a soft and long 'hhhmmmmmm'. For a moment she thinks over what to say to that."Well, have you thought of telling her if it bothers or even try and give back some of the same? Though I think the first option is the first bet. Did she do anything really bad?", she asks him.

She smirks wide at the idea of helping this young lad try and be more social and hopefully meet new and nice people. At least those she parties with always treat her nicely and with respect, even if she gets hammered hard."Ohhh, we are going to start off in my dorm room a few of us and then move into town. I hear there is pretty awesome tavern with an orc dude! You game, right? Of course, I will make sure you will have no problems. And for contact...check my  bag. I may be nude, but a bag is really fucking handy still! HAHA", she laughs heartily out and grins.

She is brought out of this as she is asked about her tail. Of course, being very care free she simply speaks her mind about it openly."Oh this? Hmmmmm, mostly fucking. Yeah, it has what looks like a human pussy in it. Have a look". Shamlessly she hovers it close to Hiro and opens it, revealing exactly what she described, just larger.

He shakes his head, turning to the aisle again and taking out yet another book, this time it was something about gnomes. He opened it and skimmed through the pages as he responded to her. "Oh, no, I'm not bothered or anything. She didn't do anything bad, she's just teasing. I guess I can understand... For a monster like her, it seems easy to mess around with human emotions." He softly smiled in the meantime, stopping at a paper and quickly reading something, before closing the book and placing it back on the shelf.

He looked back at her as the topic shifted to the party again. "O-oh... Uhm..." Looking to both sides for a moment. "I'm positive that I wouldn't be allowed in a tavern. I'm still young, after all." He seems worried about going to a place where only grown ups hang out at. He then looks out her back, deciding to grab out his phone after all. "Then I assume you have a phone, like everyone else. Do you mind if we exchange numbers?" He waits for her response, ready to do it whenever.

When talking about her tail and she presents it to him, after he listened to her explaining what it is, he widens his eyes as his pupils become smaller. He had a mix of shock, disgust and intrigue in his eyes as he leans back from it. "Fu-hhh? O-oh... Uhhhhh..." The blush reappears on his cheeks, letting out a nervous chuckle. "That's... interesting..." He continued to look at it, blinking a couple of times. "I assume you use it during these parties...?" He asks curiously, even he is unsure himself why he's curious about that, but he asks it anyway.

She skims through some of the books and find one called "Monster Manual: Undeads" and hands it to him, letting him know it is a book for understanding this certain type. Seeing as there is not much more to say to that specific matter she simply hums in acknowledgement and merely give a quick comment on the book."There are several of these, for different...species I guess you would call them".

"No no, go ahead. My number is on the top of the list. Technology like this is still very new to us, but I think we do okay. As for underage...like I said, I will take care of any problem that might show up. You just have to actually show up and we are good to go. I did hear they lowered the minimum age as well, since other countries have it around 15 and all...no problem. You worry too much little Hiro", she says and once more pats his back reassuringly.

"Oh my my...you are so full of curious questions? Well..hhmmm...it can be hard to recall really. Perhaps once or twice....maybe? You can't expect me to remember such things. I get wasted like mad, dude. Perhaps you can tell me after this next one, yeah? You can even watch if you want....this is not teasing, I am being serious", she chuckles and retracts her tail once more.

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She skims through some of the books and find one called "Monster Manual: Undeads" and hands it to him, letting him know it is a book for understanding this certain type. Seeing as there is not much more to say to that specific matter she simply hums in acknowledgement and merely give a quick comment on the book."There are several of these, for different...species I guess you would call them".

"No no, go ahead. My number is on the top of the list. Technology like this is still very new to us, but I think we do okay. As for underage...like I said, I will take care of any problem that might show up. You just have to actually show up and we are good to go. I did hear they lowered the minimum age as well, since other countries have it around 15 and all...no problem. You worry too much little Hiro", she says and once more pats his back reassuringly.

"Oh my my...you are so full of curious questions? Well..hhmmm...it can be hard to recall really. Perhaps once or twice....maybe? You can't expect me to remember such things. I get wasted like mad, dude. Perhaps you can tell me after this next one, yeah? You can even watch if you want....this is not teasing, I am being serious", she chuckles and retracts her tail once more.

He looks at the book she showed him, taking it and humming for a moment. "This is something I might have to check out, actually. Thanks..." He says, browsing through the pages of said book, up until she speaks with him again. He keeps holding said book afterwards, except it's closed.

He exchanges numbers with her at once, then listens to what she has to say about him going to the party and the tavern. He sighs. "Thank you once more. I do appreciate you standing up for me. I guess it doesn't hurt trying a party for the first time here in this city." He lets out a nervous chuckle, blushing. "Yeah, I am known for being nervous and worrying a lot..." He seems embarrassed about this fact, but he feels better at her pat on his back.

He blinks a couple of times as she explains her experience at these parties, not knowing what to actually respond with. Once she mentions watching her and that not being a problem, he gulps once. "W-watch, huh?" A grin forms on his face, as well as a deep blush once more. "I'm not sure if I'm ready to see or experience such things like that yet..."

For some reason, Julia quickly falls into the role of a protective big sister, at least from the way she acts and now talks to Hiro."You can take lessons from me. I give zero shits about most things and I am doing pretty well, all things considered. I don't aim for top grades, the CEO job...all that stressful crap. No no, cozy, easy and laid back...that's the name of my game, little dude! I wouldn't anyone hurt the first human I might have befriended! So let's give it our best!", she says with much vigor and enthusiasm in her voice.

She shrugs lightly after hearing that and looks less than bothered really."That's fine. It was merely a suggestion, seeing it might sate your curiousity about my tail and of course monsters. You are free to change your mind of course. Some monsters get a little pushy. Not me, I don't need that to get laid if I want to!", she says and laughs.

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

For some reason, Julia quickly falls into the role of a protective big sister, at least from the way she acts and now talks to Hiro."You can take lessons from me. I give zero shits about most things and I am doing pretty well, all things considered. I don't aim for top grades, the CEO job...all that stressful crap. No no, cozy, easy and laid back...that's the name of my game, little dude! I wouldn't anyone hurt the first human I might have befriended! So let's give it our best!", she says with much vigor and enthusiasm in her voice.

She shrugs lightly after hearing that and looks less than bothered really."That's fine. It was merely a suggestion, seeing it might sate your curiousity about my tail and of course monsters. You are free to change your mind of course. Some monsters get a little pushy. Not me, I don't need that to get laid if I want to!", she says and laughs.

Hiro appreciates her being so protective right off the bat. He smiles at her as she calls him a little dude and at how she mentions not letting anyone to hurt him. "Right!" Agreeing to her on giving their best. Since she's being so nice, he decided to return the favor by telling her something nice. "You're really kind, Julia. Those who say you're scary should get to know you first." He chuckles at that.

After her response to the other topic, he simply responds with "We shall see. This would be my first time going to a party like that. If I find that it's way too overwhelming for me to watch, I'll just do my best to ignore it. Again, I'm not a party person, so if I stay silent most of the time, you would have to excuse me." Still being embarrassed at how he's a nervous wreck sometimes, raising a hand to scratch the back of his neck, while with the other hand he continues to hold onto the Monster Manual book about the undead.

Julia even does the thing where she rubs his head a little bit, not rough or fast,. just tiny amount."Ohhh, thanks a bunch, kiddo! I do appreciate those who can talk to me properly and know how to act. Even within monster society, each species still act differently overall and even I am a bit different than most manticores. Even if someone call me scary...that is their loss and problem. I make time for those who earn my interest and energy", she goes on and collects the books she needs to loan.

"That's cool, little dude. I only aim to have a fun time and getting fucking hammered. That is the best part of it for me - sex is just a bonus if it happens. Even then, it is not like I do it in the middle of it all. A little bit of privacy seems only fair. Oh well...nothing we need to worry about before it actually a thing, right? Anyways, kiddo...I really gotta skedaddle and all...I am late for my next nap! And you know how it goes without those, hahaha!", she says and waves to him while telling  him goodbye.

Billy entered the library and his eyes lit up. This was one of his first stops at his new school, he figured it would be a good place to start since he always felt more at home in libraries than other places. The quiet was nice and he could daydream without others getting upset at him. This time, however he did have a purpose, but as he took in the vastness of the library, he wondered if he would actually be able to find the book he was searching for. 

The blond haired boy took a few minutes to find their catalog and browsed through it, taking a few more minutes before finding the particular novel with surprising ease, standing up and walking off to its location. When he found it he noticed just how high the shelves could get here and spotted the section he desired far higher than his reach allowed. As he looked around he spotted no ladders or stairs in sight. After a few moments of disappointment he decided to roll up his sleeves and start to climb for it. Why not? Nobody was watching him and while he was kind of scrawny, he wasn’t as weak as he looked. 

As he climbed up, he started to realize this may not have been the best idea, once his eyes cane level with the section he needed he gave a quick glance down and realized it would probably not feel too good if he fell, but he did his best not to think about, turning his head to begin scanning the spines of books until he found the one he wanted, smiling softly as he reached for it, sliding it off the shelf with a bit of excitement. This excitement proved to be poorly timed as it caused him to wobble a bit, losing his footing as his feet slipped off of their shelf, his form falling back as he let out a soft cry of surprise, bracing himself for impact as he clutched the book to his chest, his eyes closed as he readied for the pain of hitting the ground.

6 minutes ago, Dark Soul Opera said:

Billy entered the library and his eyes lit up. This was one of his first stops at his new school, he figured it would be a good place to start since he always felt more at home in libraries than other places. The quiet was nice and he could daydream without others getting upset at him. This time, however he did have a purpose, but as he took in the vastness of the library, he wondered if he would actually be able to find the book he was searching for. 

The blond haired boy took a few minutes to find their catalog and browsed through it, taking a few more minutes before finding the particular novel with surprising ease, standing up and walking off to its location. When he found it he noticed just how high the shelves could get here and spotted the section he desired far higher than his reach allowed. As he looked around he spotted no ladders or stairs in sight. After a few moments of disappointment he decided to roll up his sleeves and start to climb for it. Why not? Nobody was watching him and while he was kind of scrawny, he wasn’t as weak as he looked. 

As he climbed up, he started to realize this may not have been the best idea, once his eyes cane level with the section he needed he gave a quick glance down and realized it would probably not feel too good if he fell, but he did his best not to think about, turning his head to begin scanning the spines of books until he found the one he wanted, smiling softly as he reached for it, sliding it off the shelf with a bit of excitement. This excitement proved to be poorly timed as it caused him to wobble a bit, losing his footing as his feet slipped off of their shelf, his form falling back as he let out a soft cry of surprise, bracing himself for impact as he clutched the book to his chest, his eyes closed as he readied for the pain of hitting the ground.

The library is most often pretty deserted as books are not the forté of most monsters and those who do, usually prefer to do it nice and quietly, as how it is by now. Of course, with William mostly alone here, his falling is even more dangerous.

Luckily, seemingly out of nowhere a large naked manticore lady swoops by quickly and grabs the young man on his rapid descent and rescues him from being injured in a very bad manner. She immediately flies down, as it is still a lot of weight to carry and put him down onto the floor. She has a slightly annoyed expression on her, with her hands fisted up along her hips, no signs of shame in being without a single piece of clothing on her body.

"What the fuck? Are you trying to get yourself killed mister? You were pretty damn lucky I saw that!", she says, not pleased with having almost experienced a terrible accident happening.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The library is most often pretty deserted as books are not the forté of most monsters and those who do, usually prefer to do it nice and quietly, as how it is by now. Of course, with William mostly alone here, his falling is even more dangerous.

Luckily, seemingly out of nowhere a large naked manticore lady swoops by quickly and grabs the young man on his rapid descent and rescues him from being injured in a very bad manner. She immediately flies down, as it is still a lot of weight to carry and put him down onto the floor. She has a slightly annoyed expression on her, with her hands fisted up along her hips, no signs of shame in being without a single piece of clothing on her body.

"What the fuck? Are you trying to get yourself killed mister? You were pretty damn lucky I saw that!", she says, not pleased with having almost experienced a terrible accident happening.

Billy slowly opened his eyes as he suddenly realized he was no longer falling, opening them just in time to jump back as he saw not only a fully naked girl before him, but one of the monsters who had made this school famous. He hadn’t interacted with many of her kind since he had only recently transferred, and her apparent lack of shame at her nude form caught him very off guard as his eyes couldn’t help but wander, the book still clutched in his hands.

After a few moments he finally snapped back to his senses, shaking his head lightly before turning his gaze to meet hers “Oh, I, uhh, thank you, ummm sorry, I just, really needed to get this book, I can be rather clumsy sometimes...” He said a bit sheepishly as he turned his attention down to the novel he held close to his chest, then back up to her, doing his best to ignore her nude and rather alluring form, and trying not to let himself freak out by looking at her wings and tail “I-I’m Billy, by the way, it’s n-nice to meet you,”

The explanation does not seem to sit well with her as her expression and body stance remains like that."If you are clumsy, then that is even more dangerous! Geez, you should have gotten a ladder to help you. I do hope it is not your way to meet new people, Billy, haha", she ends it off with a laugh, but shaking her head lightly to indicate she still very much disapproves of his actions. She sighs as she senses that her appearance once more seems to take more by surprise and all. Still, she guesses she cannot fully blame when it is a human, since they are most often more unusued to something like this, which makes her give him some slack on that part."I am Julia. I have not seen you here before...so I assume you are first year...or what?".

He simply nodded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he let his eyes wander to the ground "Oh, y-yea, is it really that obvious? I just moved in yesterday, been finding my way around, heard we had a really library and I was searching for the last book in my favorite series..." he said, catching himself as he started to ramble, slowly bringing his eyes back up to meet hers. "Sorry, to answer your question, yes, I am a first year here, I ramble sometimes when I'm nervous, and everything is so new here, I'm not exactly settled in to how things are around here,"

OOC: I only saw the post now, sorry.

Julia seems to be getting all the nerve wrecks it seems, but at least they are pretty harmless, at least for others."Welcome to the academy then. Allow me to be blunt though..", she says, as if she's ever anything other than direct."....but you will need to really work on that here. Many will try and tease you - just letting you know. And let me guess...you are feeling uneasy with me being naked? You will have to get used to that as well. Now...how about I get that book for you?", she goes on while her tail swooshes from side to side.

Billy simply nodded his head at her bluntness "R-right, I'll try to keep that in mind. Where I come from there aren't many girls like you around, and especially not nude, so I apologize for my awkwardness," he said, trying to recover some semblance of his dignity before his eyes brightened a bit at the mention of her getting the book for him. He wasn't sure why, but as he responded, his eyes became somewhat mesmerized by her tail as it swayed about and he couldn't resist staring a bit, "Would you really do that for me? Thank you!" he said cheerily, eyes still watching her tail

She crosses her arms, somewhat covering up her chest, at least enough to make her breasts stick out directly into the open."I figured. Monsters are quite new to your world after all! So don't worry too much about it. At least you are not trying to get me get dressed in uncomfortable and weird clothing", she replies, her tone more gentle and calm this time as she is getting over the initial annoyance of having to swoop in to save someone from doing something clearly dangerous. She can tell her tail is getting an eyeful, but chooses to not comment on it unless she is directly asked about it - like her last encounter with the young Hiro @Godot."Sure. It saves me the trouble of seeing you fall down again, hahaha!", she laughs out and flies up to the book half way out and back down to hand it to him."How did you end up in this place anyway?", she asks curiously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

As Drake stepped into the library, he had to pause as he looked up and around with slightly widened eyes. He had not long settled into his dorm, but he had been unable to remain there when he knew that there was a large library on the campus. He was just itching to see for himself. However seeing the library caused him to stop in shock and awe. The information about the library did not do it any kind of justice. It was more massive than he could have ever imagined, and the thought of all the books he could read made him excited. So much knowledge! Drake could already tell that he was going to be spending most, if not all, of his spare time in here. 

With a sense of reverence, Drake began to slowly walk through the tall shelves that were lined with an unimaginable amount of books. He felt small, almost insignificant beside the tall shelves. He saw that he was currently in the section of chemistry, a subject that he was not that familiar with. He was hoping to be able to find books on human history, so that he could learn more about them. He was in no rush, though, as he was fascinated by the lines upon lines of books that were presented to him. His search did not take him very long, though, as it seemed that history seemed to be a well presented section of the library. Drake figured it was an attempt to foster understanding between humans and monsters. They had not known each other for long, and they still had a lot to learn about each other. And while he looked human right now, he knew he was not and he knew that if a human were to interact with him for any length of time they would quickly realise that. He paused when he spied a book about something called an ‘Ancient Egypt’ and pulled the book out as he began to peer through the pages, becoming oblivious to everything around him. 

The library is simply gargantuan and a good place for books about both the monstrous and human world alike. Sadly, it is still too early for many to be about the in between due to how short a time monsters have been in this realm and of course that it is far from every monster who has wandered beyond the portal and some even just commute between them in whatever pattern fits them.

Julia is one of those fascinated by the world beyond her own and, despite rough appearances and all, does like to dive into books - although usually very specific kinds and not a general love of books. Lots of fantasy novels or about human culture and history.

So today she is at it again, peering through the place she reached last, which seems to be before or around the classical era - she is not exactly smart enough to have made herself a system yet, so it is mostly random which place in history she ends up at. As she is used to being the only one here about 90% of the time, it strikes her a lot to see another here and it even looks to be human as well. Julia cannot help but her be outroverted self and simply walk up to them."Hello there. Are you a student too? Can I help you you find anything?", she just bursts out boldly, not doing a thing to cover her nude form.

• Love 1

So immersed in what he was reading, Drake was not even aware of the footsteps that approached him. He was so wrapped up in reading about the culture of the Egyptians that he was completely oblivious to everything around him. Thus when a feminine voice intruded itself on him, he jumped with a little yelp, almost dropping the book that he was holding causing him to have to scramble to prevent it from falling. He spun around, and blinked rather owlishly at the figure next to him. It took him a few seconds to register that he was staring at a Manticore with a rather impressive set of wings and tail that he couldn’t help but to admire. It was then that he noticed that she was nude. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times before heat flashed across his cheeks and he forced himself to avert his eyes politely.

He cleared his throat a little nervously, “Er-y-yes. I am.” He cleared his throat again, trying not to look back at her and instead focused on some books on the shelf next to her, “I… I’m just browsing. S-seeing what’s here, you know? It’s a big library, so...” He trailed off, not entirely sure what to say. He had never been very good talking to people. 

Julia sighs to herself, even though she should be very used to this reaction by now, but luckily it is far from the weirdest or most shocked she has experienced before, so she can mostly forgive it and leave it at that."Please...relax. I am just a fellow student here like yourself. Just browsing you say....hmmm....I honestly find that hard to believe. I mean...you are in a HUGE library after all...surely you must be looking for something more specific", she says and takes a look at his current book, one about Egypt and that period in time. Her large tail sways around lazily, once in a while opening slightly as well. She shows him one of the books she has picked up, which is about the pyramids, so pretty close topic wise."By the way I am Julia Paternus and this is my first year here. How about yourself?".

• Like 1

When she showed the book, Drake allowed his eyes to focus on it. He blinked, tilting his head when he saw the subject matter. He looked down at his own book, surprised that she seemed interested in the same things as he did. He looked back up at her, before glancing away as he said, “S-sorry. I was reading and you startled me.” He nervously tapped his fingers against his own book as he said, “I’m Drake Woodsworth. I’m a first year student as well…” He bit his lip a little before he then admitted, “I’m pretty interested in human history. I take it you are as well?” He looked back down at his book again, “It’s pretty interesting, but I was wondering around earlier to see what else they had. I like learning new things… it’s why I came here. I’ve never seen a library this big before. I couldn’t help myself.” His nervous manner seemed to disappear as he became excited, his purple eyes glinting at the thought of learning new things.

• Like 1

Julia is not sure how much of the shock was pure startledness and what was about her appearance, but in the end she simply lets it fully slide and focus on the actual conversation and interaction with Drake. She did notice him looking at her book, though she supposed it could have been her rack, judging by his reaction."Hello Drake and welcome to the place. It is nice to see more newcomers here and I am also pretty interested in that topic. Though I imagine someone who is human would know a lot of it already...maybe you can teach me some and vice versa?", she replies back, her tail swinging more energetically and seemingly having not noticed him being an actual monster as well. She looks over the massive place once more as he speaks about its size and vast content."You could be here all your life and still learn new stuff I am sure, but human usually don't live enough to take in such an amount and even most monsters wouldn't either. I prefer to focus on a few things and really get to know them. Seems more clear and allows me to sink into them deeper", she rambles on, which is quite a different sight from those who watches her partying.

• Like 1

For a moment, her statement about a human knowing a lot about human history confused him before he realised that right now he looked completely human. When in this form it was sometimes hard for even monsters to realise that he wasn’t human as unlike some dragons, his shapeshifting was a complete one despite his lack of curren forms. He felt a little awkward and more than a little bad for deceiving her by causing her to think that he was human. His cheeks slowly reddened again and he looked back down at the book he was holding, his fingers ghosting over the spine in a reverent manner. He looked back up when she seemed to speak about humans as if she wanted to know more about them, much like he did. It was what had drawn him to the academy despite his family’s objections. None had ever gone so far from their ancestral home before, but the curiosity that ate away from him couldn’t stop him from coming here.

He awkwardly cleared his throat before he told her in a quiet voice, “I… I’m not actually human. I… just can shapeshift into one. I know very little about humans.” He seemed to pause to take a breath, before turning a little so that he was looking up at the seemingly endless shelves filled with books about the humans that fascinated him so, “But I want to learn all about them. I want to be able to one day live among them, but I know next to nothing about them. That’s… why I’m here. I heard that the library contained a wealth of information and, well...” He glanced up at the tall shelves before he looked back at her before he looked away again as he realised once again that she was completely nude. He just smiled a little, “... I figured it would be a good place to start. Although figuring out where to start is going to be a little challenging.” Despite her nudeness, he felt himself relaxing a little, glad that he had something in common with her that he could eagerly talk about. He had never expected to be able to make friends here at the academy, but it seemed like he might actually be able to. 

• Like 1

Her biggest uncertainty about this whole encounter was if she was going to be asked to cover up or anything to do with her appearance and once Drake seems to speak again, it doesn't really feel like that is the case. In fact, she knows very well why he might have been awkward around her. Her face lights up brightly and a smile forms on her as well."Ohhhhh, you could have just said so...oh wait...you just did! My bad...uhmm..yes, I don't know a lot yet either. That is also part of why I look up all these books...but you know what really helps me get to learn more? PARTIES! That's right....man, humans really know how to have a good time! Shit...just recently I saw the most shy human guy I have met so far...and he accepted joining me for the next party. There is only so much you can get from books Drake. How about you and I and this dude called Hiro @Godot hang out...get wasted and have an awesome time? THAT is a good way to start...So...how about it?", she asks, sounding all hyped and fired up.

• Like 1

Drake couldn’t help but to stare at Julia blankly when she started talking about parties. He actually had no idea what she was talking about. Parties were a foreign concept to him. From what she was saying, it sounded like some kind of social gathering event. But what she meant about ‘wasted’ he had no clue. If they were to be having fun, then were they playing games of some kind? He had never played human games… but then again, he hardly knew of any. She sounded very enthusiastic about whatever these parties were, but he felt hesitant. 

He frowned a little at her before saying, “I… what is a party? I’ve never heard of such a thing before. What do people do at these… parties…? And what is ‘wasted’? If this is some kind of social gathering… er…” He cleared his throat nervously, “I’m not… I’m not a very social person.” 

• Haha 1

Julia can feel and hear she has met a full blown 'party virgin', even to the point of having never even heard about one before. While it might discourage most, it only fuels herself even more, while still keeping in mind that he admitted to not being very social. She grins wide from ear to ear and almost toss the book from her hand in excitement and looking even more pumped."Nooooo waayyyy! You serious, dude? Shhhiiiiiiit...all the more reason to try it out! Don't worry...the three of us can have a fun little partyyyyy! Come on! He is human...you and I want to learn about humans...it's freaking P E R F E C T!", she says with even more vigor."Ohhh....wasted? That means getting fucking drunk off your ass and party all night looong! Maaaan, it is what I REALLY need after hard studying! A party...well...bunch of people meeting up...eating snacks, dancing...drinking...LOTS of drinking...music...some play games to...I mean, it's just about having fuuuuuuunnn, my boy!", she goes on.

• Like 1

Drake stepped back a little in the face of her enthusiasm, his purple eyes growing wide and making him appear like a deer in headlights. He couldn’t help but feel a little nervous at some of the things, and yet he couldn’t exactly fault her logic when she pointed out that this Hiro person was a human, and it would be a good chance to see humans in a more natural manner. He looked down at the book he was holding. History was something he was likely only ever going to learn about in books, but one of the reasons he had come here was to learn how humans behaved. 

He thinned his lips a moment before he looked back up at her before he reluctantly said, “I suppose you have some good points… I’m not sure how much fun you would have with me around, though.” He scratched the side of his head a little with a small, shy smile, before he added, “But I will try.”