Academy library.

When Troy heard @Icarian Dreams's voice, his shoulders dropped in relief. The anubis girl was a godsend to the cursed human, taking on many roles that he wasn't currently able to deal with at the time. Her love of the library also pleased him to see in an assistant. He still hadn't had the time to ask about the "master" thing with her, but he just accounted it to be something with her monstrous race's culture...same for the unexpected events of their first meeting. He still had the door knob in his hand when she came up to him. "Good morning, Anpu. Good job on section four. And thank you, I'll see if I can have the time to help you out so you're not stuck here all night. You still got your schoolwork to keep up with." He was just setting his bag onto the end of his desk chair when she told him of the student sleeping in one of the sections. "Well... if they're not causing any harm right now, I suppose its fine for now. Some people need odd requirements for sleeping. If someone else is in need of that table though, let me know, and I will go have a talk with the faun." Troy was wearing his usual outfit of the jeans and button up shirt, but he had on a dark grey vest on instead of the usual black on he wore, it still in Anpu's possession. "Oh! I hate to bother you again on this, but have you made any progress on that curse cancellation spell translation? You have been very helpful to me over it, and I really appreciate it, I just want to finally get that taken care of so that things can hopefully run a little smoother here."

• Love 1

“Thank you,” the Anubis nodded in gratitude at Troy’s offer of help, and stepped towards the desk, reaching for the stack of returned books, not keen on keeping her hands idle for too long. Her chin did rise a bit as she heard the librarian give his assessment on the sleeping student, affirming that she was right in her judgement. “I’ll tell Mr. Kano to let her out before he closes~” she followed up, her eyes drifting towards the object in Troy’s hands “…uhh, I’ll let him know about the door too.”

Silence fell for a moment as she focused on her work, right until she heard the librarian again. She raised her head, returning her attention to him. “Hmm? Oh, yes, as a matter of fact, I have,” she affirmed, resting the book she was registering back down on the desk, and linking her fingers together in front of her abdomen. “I’m… still not entirely certain on a couple passages, but it should be mostly right,” she let him know. To be frank, she had finished translating the pages sometime last week, and they’ve been sitting relatively untouched in her bag since then, but there was always one excuse or another that she could find not to bring them to Troy’s attention. The thing was that it wasn’t a bad translation per se, but when working on magic, there was always this element of uncertainty – risk, even. You never know what’s going to happen if you change a word in a lengthy incantation, or mix up the names of ingredients in a ritual… Most of the times it would just fizzle, but sometimes, there were side effects…

Needless to say, she did feel a fair degree of anxiety as she rushed off to retrieve the notes from her bag. It was much easier when Master Illrean was around, with his vast knowledge on all things arcane- N-not that she didn’t like Master Havershan, of course! The cheeks of the Anubis flushed in light red. It was just helpful to have someone double-check her notes and correct any eventual mistakes. At least she still had the tome he gave her- well… until recently. She sulked, feeling a mixture of anger and guilt run through her. Realizing that she’s been crouching frozen over her bag for a bit too long, she shook it off, and reached down for the notepad and the book, bringing them out the bag.

• Love 1

The unfortunate human nodded at her suggestion to let the bull know about the sleeping individual. When she mentioned about notifying the janitor about the door, he winced and set it onto the edge of the desk. "Yeah... best if you deliver that information. I think the next time I report this, either Kano or the vice headmaster will have my ass for it." He was still getting accustomed to working with, let alone nearly constantly being around, monsters. Their tempers and moods seem to change so quickly or easily to him. Anpu came up as a prime example in his head. The past week she has been quite professional and helpful toward him, while keeping something of a distance from him, but the first time they met, it was almost like she was a dog in heat.

When the thoughts of their first meeting flashed through his head, a slight pink flashed across his face as he turned his head to look at her standing over her bag. "Well, from what I've been reading up, magic can be tricky if you don't have all of the right components. But... lets try it any way, eh? You're a smart girl, impressive even. When given a task, I trust that you'll do your best to meet my standards."  He meant it as a professional compliment, but his voice had a little bit of a domineering edge to it. When she finally pulled out the notepad and handed it up to him, he flipped through it. There weren't too many ingredients in the spell work, mostly just an incantation that looked like it was going to take Troy a few days to untwist his tongue after saying and a rather intricate sigil. If he was reading the anubis's translation correctly, he would need to set up a few of the sigils around the library to cover the area and need to redo any smudges to the sigils and repeat the incantation every few days to keep it going. Sadly, it didn't look like this particular spell could be placed permanently or on a person. The usual casual looking orange haired librarian looked quite scholarly as he flipped through the girl's work. When he finally looked up from it, he gave her a smirk. "How about we test this out? Only way of knowing if it will work or not."

• Love 1

In the recent days Anpu had been making sure that the librarian was not seeing her at her worst, taking precautions so that her mind was relatively clear when she was seeing him. Thankfully, her… affliction was coming to an end, so keeping her impulses in check was easier than when it started. Having plenty work to keep her mind and hands busy also proved helpful. And of course there were also people like Scarlet, who always were willing to help the Anubis take the edge off, to the point where Anpu almost felt guilty of overusing their kindness.

But then, there were always these moments when Master Havershan would say something seemingly innocuous, but which for some reason would effortlessly break through any of her attempts to remain professional – just like the way he praised her for being a “smart girl” right now…

“E-ekhm, thank you, Master-Havershan,” she responded quickly, rather glad that his focus was now mostly on the notes she handed him. Her mind couldn’t help but return to when she first got called a good girl by the librarian, albeit in rather different circumstances… A large part of her longed to the way he took care of her back then. There was a reason why his jacket was still resting by the side of her bed…

Her cheeks flashed with vivid red as his voice brought her back to the present, the librarian apparently finished with her notes. She parted her lips, taking a moment to shift her thoughts back on the right track. “R-right, of course, one second!” she asked, diving back towards her bag before pulling out a rather strange-looking amulet, resembling a small crystal flowing freely within a transparent container – the very same one Anpu used when helping out the triplets in their familiar-summoning a while back, and onto which, against her better judgement, she held on, hoping that whoever was keeping track of the school inventory wouldn’t necessarily notice… She stood up, hesitating for one second as she looked at the amulet. There were also other… more physical ways of “transmitting” the energy that she read of… She took a deep breath and turned towards Troy, extending the crystal towards him. “This should channel your energy into the chant-“ she explained, in a slightly agitated of a voice. “I’ll start putting the sigils up, you start practicing the incantation… umm… if you agree, Master-“ she added, for a moment almost forgetting herself.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

He took the amulet, not having thought of the use of something like that. He thought just the words might do it, but then again he was barely a novice at magic. "Thank you, Anpu. Good thinking." The librarian nodded to his assistant, approving of her idea. The meek way she ended her final statement made him smile for a brief moment, the submission of it pleasing a deep part of him. "Well, let's be at least a little cautious with this. This is just a test to see if it works. How about we do one here at my desk. That way we aren't putting the rest of the library in any danger if something...unsatisfactory happens. But yes, you do the sigils to make sure they are done right this time. If this works, then I'll try to draw them out and have you check my work." The girl did have a good idea, but the chastising was only because he wanted her to make sure to think about their safety and the safety of the library as well. He set the amulet on the desk for now and read the incantation off of her notes in his head, mouthing the words but not fully speaking them, while she began to draw out the sigil. 

• Love 1

The Anubis couldn't help but once again smile at the word of approval he gave her, even if a bit undeserving, although the tips of her ears did arch slightly backwards at his tone right after, for a moment scaring her that she did something wrong. She had to admit his concerns valid though, and so nodded with agreement to his words, already moving to set the book down on the desk to help her reference the symbols more accurately. Her eyes shifted between the intricate drawing shown on the page and the blank surface next to it, for a moment stopping, unsure how to proceed.

Thankfully, her confusion didn't last longer than just a few seconds, right after which, she leaned deeply over the desktop, ending up practically lying down chest-first on it while her hand reached for one of the small drawers down by the other side of the table. Thankfully, her memory didn't fail her, and after a few moments of struggling with getting the container open from an upside-down perspective, she pulled out a piece of chalk out of it, and gracefully slipped back down onto the floor, closing the drawer with a soft push.

She adjusted the page one more time, taking in all the bends and lines of the symbol, and pressed the chalk slightly down, drawing a (hopefully) smooth curve on the tabletop. Until now she had only recreated the symbol in smaller scale, sketching copies of it within her notes, but chalking down an actual full-size rune proved much different to what she's been doing so far. The actual figure took her around a minute of drawing, but it was the smaller things afterwards that took about ten times that time - checking up the angles, smoothing the lines, and so on, and so forth...

Having taken much longer than she would have wanted to, she stepped back from the finished drawing, looking at the outline with the gaze of an artist judging their own work, and exhaled through half-closed lips. She may not have been too artistically inclined, but the figure did end up closely resembling the sketch she used as a template. Her eyes shifted towards the librarian. She hesitated before interrupting his focus. "Uhm- I'm finished..." she stated, rolling the piece of chalk in her fingers in a slightly nervous tick.

• Love 1

While the anubis girl was working on her part, Troy Havershan paced around while reading through the incantation. It took him a bit to work through the pronunciation, looking for the similarity with any language that he knows. There were many times that she would be able to hear him cursing under his breath and muttering how it was too similar to many. 

"Heh, got it. A long derivative of Latin! Ok, I can go from here now." The human didn't even notice that he was talking out loud. Once he had a direction, it didn't take him long to work it all out. He began pacing as he practiced, an old habit if his when he was studying texts. Several times he walked past the assistant when she was hunched over, almost bent over his desk, and he just barely missed pressing into her. One time, he even brushed against her tail, his hand absent mindedly running along it and briefly petting it. 

When she said she was finished, it took a second before the human bookworm registered that she said anything to him. He looked to her and then to the desk where her work was visible. "Good girl. And I've got my end done too. Let's try this. Stand back, I don't want you to get hurt...just in case." Once she was out of the way, he stood over the sigil and placed the amulet around his neck. He took it into one hand and extended the other to touch the edge of the sigil. "O pe leye spirituum, hanc peregrinam liberare captivam. Hoc modo libertatem captivus." 

Troy chanted the incantation waiting for something to happen. After the sixth time of saying the phrase, the amulet and sigil did a brief glow if orange before dimming...and nothing else.

• Love 1

Anpu moved back just like he told her, scooping behind the librarian as he chanted the incantation. Her heart was racing, anxiety raising as the words resounded without any effect. A small gasp escaped her mouth and she had to stop herself from climbing onto Troy's shoulder, as, with the sixth repetition, the sigil brightened up in vibrant orange energy, something magical clearly taking effect. She held her breath, waiting for something to happen, but then it just... stopped, dimming quickly down into nothingness.

The Anubis frowned. Did something go wrong? She climbed onto her toes, trying to get a better perspective of the drawing she had finished but minutes ago. The declaration was there, the induction clearly linking to the symbol… And the incantation clearly resonated with the marking, so something must have been working…

Her eyes flashed blue, keeping that faint glow as she looked into the spirits surrounding them both, and cursed herself for not doing that sooner – not because she saw something out of ordinary, but rather because she didn’t even know what was ordinary. Troy’s aura still had the maleficent energy swirling around it, but then, the symbol was not supposed to completely get rid of it, only suppress its effects, so that wasn't all that unexpected.

“Umm… I think… that’s it?” she said without much conviction, finally moving from behind him and closer towards the sigil. It wasn't dormant anymore, there were definitely traces of energy vibrating near it, so the incantation did have some lasting effect, clearly. Her eyes turned back to their usual mint green. “Do you feel anything, Master?” she queried. Her voice was starting to regain confidence as she examined the marking. Not all spells came with spectacular visuals, and considering it was something that was meant to keep the magic suppressed, maybe it shouldn't have been all that surprising that the effect was subtle as it was. "...maybe you should try it out?"

• Love 1

He didn't feel any different after finishing the spell. Was he supposed to? Troy was fairly confused. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Anpu was peering over and around him to look at their work. Was that a good sign? "I don't feel any different. I guess not all magic is big and showy." He didn't want to move, in case the spell work had no effect on him. At Anpu's suggestion to test it, he shrugged his shoulders. As soon as he did that small movement, the bulb on the lamp busted, covering the desk in small bits of glass. Out of reaction, he quickly threw his arms around Anpu, spinning her around and against him so that no stray bits of glass hit her, not realizing that none of the glass could have reached them.

As soon as his arms were around her and she was pressed against his body, the anubis would feel some very odd, subtle differences in her clothing. Her bra and skirt almost felt...looser? Unknown to the both of them at that moment, his curse seemed to both break the small clasp of her bra and mess up the zipper of her skirt, making it drop ever so slightly. Still holding her in his arms, he looked down at the soft furred girl with a stern, worried look on his face. "You ok, Anpu? Not hurt at all? Geez, what was that? Fault in the wiring maybe? Bad bulb?" The librarian didn't know about her clothing malfunction, so he slowly began to pull his body away from her, thinking that the danger had passed.

• Love 1

It was hard to say what startled the Anubis more – the loud explosion above her head, shooting shards of glass all around the room, or the just as sudden reaction of Troy, taking her breath away as he yanked her towards him, causing her to give a high-pitched squeal of surprise while her nose pushed into the man’s chest.

She inhaled deeply, the familiar scent of his body calming her racing heart ever so slightly. It still took her a few longer seconds of adjusting before she eventually pulled her head back from the safety of his embrace, rising her eyes towards the librarian, her irides still wide in shock and fear. It took her another few moments before she finally found the courage to lessen the desperate clutches in which she held the man, unwinding her tail - and hands, which she had had tightly wrapped around his waist.

Only when he finally pulled her away from him did she realize that something was still off. She spoke up, trying to let him know: “I don’t-AAAh~!” she suddenly exclaimed, her eyes widening back up as she felt the skirt around her hips all out of sudden not be on her hips anymore. Her arms pressed down onto the material, trying to keep it up, before- “AAAAHH!” Both of Anpu’s hands instinctively came up to her chest instead, trying to hold her bra from falling down, only for her skirt to simply fall down onto the ground, and let a few more incomprehensible sounds of embarrassment out of the Anubis’ mouth. Her eyes went to meet Troy’s, expressing utter confusion and mortification towards the librarian while she stumbled backwards, tripping onto the material that was still somewhat wrapped around her ankles, as a result falling backwards into the library, her hands once again having to let go of her clothing only to keep the back of her head from slamming into the nearby bookshelf.

She breathed out heavily, feeling the shelf behind her out with one hand, as the other clenched around her breasts, as if trying to hold them in place. Only once she felt stable with her back against the wall, did she quickly retreat her other hand, moving it in front of her plain, just-uncovered panties. For the second time, her gaze went towards the librarian, her cheeks reddening intensely as her brain slowly started coming to terms to the situation.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

At @Icarian Dreams startled screams, Troy almost had the reaction to try to protect her or look around for an injury on her when he finally noticed. Her hands shot down to her lower half quickly, catching the human's eyes, which led to his noticing a strip of plain looking fabric and higher up on her thigh than her skirt usually showed. When he realized that her skirt was dropping, he shot his eyes up away from that event to yet another one. A thought ran through his head on that it seemed like her shirt was fitting different...until he realized that he could slightly see the pink of her nipples through the white material of the shirt. Trying to act appropriately, he darted his eyes away, not coming to the conclusion of him being the reason all of this happened. 

His eyes were focused on the ceiling, thinking she was fixing her outfit, so he didn't see her fall until her heard the small crash. When his eyes fell upon her, he got a full view of what she kept underneath her skirt, making a red blush to show on his cheeks. The cause of all of this finally began to dawn on him as he looked over at the magic sigil. "Um... so it seems that this time didn't work. Uh... do you want me to try to help you up? I don't know what might happen, but we can't have you down on the ground like that." A flash of the last time she was on the floor like this went through his mind, along with it some arousal. He made a step toward her to help her up and his arm waved briefly. Suddenly, there was a clatter as one of the desk chairs seemed to have a wheel malfunction and the chair fell over. He winced at the sound of it.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

She flushed even further in turn, as his @Thatannoyinggod gaze went from the ceiling – to her face – and finally to her exposed panties, before turning away towards the sigil, giving her a moment to try and fruitlessly pull the skirt up, only for the material to loosely fall back onto the floor. “…F-fuck…” she breathed quietly, coiling her legs closer to herself in an attempt to cover her indecency, in the heat of the moment lost, unsure what to do. She looked to the sides, trying to find something to perhaps cover herself with, but caught sight of Troy gesturing back towards her with an offer to help. Anpu couldn’t help but feel her body, too, warm up with arousal at the sight of his reddened face, the circumstances bringing to mind the very same chain of events that the librarian’s thoughts turned towards.

„Oh- Umm… May-be…safer…not..?” she uttered between her shaky breaths, pinning her gaze to the book spines on a neighboring shelf, trying to ignore the sudden rush of heat in her loins, simultaneously grasping onto the side of the shelf in a frantic attempt to pull herself up. She squealed, as the legs from a nearby chair suddenly shot forward, bringing the construction down, and cowered back down for a second, pulling herself in close to the bookcase, breathing heavily into the wooden side, afraid to pull away into what felt like almost an invisible storm thrashing through the room.

“This is fine-…this-is…completely…fine…” she muttered, despite all available evidence proving directly otherwise, and, in a surge of confidence, pushed herself away, kicking the skirt off her ankles as she rushed past the librarian, desperately stumbling towards his desk. “I-I can fix this-“ she tried to assure, directing these words to herself as much as she did to the librarian while she leaned over the sigil, with her hand desperately searching for the nearby notes, partly fearing that they may spontaneously combust all out of a sudden. Her eyes glazed over the arcane symbol, the knowledge of how exposed her backside was making it near-impossible to focus for longer than a few seconds on the markings in front of her.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

The librarian saw how troubled the anubis girl was and understood completely when she denied his offer to help her up. Seeing how she hid away from the noise and chaos, he tried to not move much, apparently the curse going off due to his movement. He didn't want to cause her any more misfortune. The curse seeming to worsen was bringing his mood down a little. 

When she started to get up, he couldn't help but notice her kick off the skirt, rushing past him in her shirt and panties. "Uh... um... you forgot..." His voice trailed off as he heard her saying she could fix it, focusing solely on the situation. The human watched her lean over the sigil, apparently having an idea of how to fix things. He dared not to distract her, but when he spun around to watch her work , in case she needed him for anything, his gaze fixated on her tail and rump. The view of her bent over like that as though she were presenting herself to him was able to bring his mood up...and something else up as well. His arousal grew even more as he waited for her to come up with a solution. 

• Love 1

Anpu’s furred fingers brought the spellbook closer to the sigil, turning a few pages to find the drawing she copied onto the desk, her eyes scanning the marking to try and spot any immediate flaws. What would cause the curse to react this way? Her gaze started going back and forth between the diagram and the sigil, her finger tracing lines on the paper as she scanned for differences, only for the symbols to shift away from her gaze, the frustration of not seeing the solution making it even harder to actually find one.

She glanced back at Troy, blushing nervously as she noted where his gaze was, inappropriate images starting to appear in her mind. She swallowed, trying her best to focus back on her study. …What if the issue was with the incantation? But… how would I even know? She looked towards the Ancient incantation, the lines of text blurring before her eyes, her thoughts lingering in other places. She looked at the letters blankly. Ugh. It… sounded right though. And Master repeated it multiple times, I would have noticed if something was wrong… Her gaze turned back towards the symbol. It… looked rather right too. They used the right materials, the energy was channeled correctly… And yet, it was as if the glyph was doing the exact opposite of what it was supposed to… It must have been something small, something she missed, like a minus, in a math equation, completely changing the result… She just needed to find it… with him being so close... "Master, I… It just… might take a moment..” she mumbled informatively, shifting her notes back to page one, trying to bring herself to analyze the text once more.

• Love 1

The librarian looked over his assistant's shoulder, hoping he might notice something that could have caused the spell to amplify his curse rather than suppress it. Even if we don't find the exact cause right now, I certainly hope this is only temporary. The leaning did make him to take a step forward towards the girl, but nothing seemed to happen this time. He let out a sigh of relief, until he noticed that he was almost on top of her, her tail could brush against him if she wagged it.

When she spoke to him, he took a step back and moved slowly, every step slow and hesitant just in case something happened. "Sorry, I will go over here." He made his way to the side of the desk, happening near the amulet. He looked down and noticed that the crystal in its container was seeming more opaque than earlier. He gave it a curious look with a tilt of his head. "Hey...Anpu? Should this crystal look this uh... dirty? It wasn't like that before, was it?" He rolled the amulet on the table a little before sliding it over to her.

• Love 1

„Hmm?” Anpu raised her head from the book. “Oh! No, sorry, Master, I didn’t mean it like that-“ she was quick to react, her tail coiling in embarrassment as she realized that her comment must have sounded dismissive or otherwise somewhat disrespectful. As the librarian moved away, she did, though, putting her focus back into research proved a bit easier than before, though she couldn’t help but give him an occasional glance or two, blushing slightly every time she did so.

His voice brought her attention away from the books and back to him for a moment longer, as the amulet rolled up to her, seemingly covered with a pale mist on the inside. Anpu frowned. Maybe he was onto something – the amulet was frankly the only unknown in this equation, so if it didn’t work as intended, maybe… She caught herself staring silently at the piece of jewelry for a bit too long before she realized he asked her a question. “Umm… No, I don’t think it was…” she agreed in a slightly absent-minded tone, taking the amulet into her paws, the liquid inside shifting as she turned it in her fingers. “If… that’s the culprit, I… I’m still not really sure what to do…” She fidgeted nervously, thinking intensely, her gaze shifting to the side, back to the sigil, before she realized, her ears perking up in excitement. “Actually… if we just carry it away from the symbol, it should stop the enchantment from working either way! A-and then I could then try finding out more about… Or we could just use other source…” As her words went on, her ears flopped back down, a wave of guilt running through her. Not only did she practically steal the amulet in the first place, she also ended up risking both of them by using it in a spell while she knew very little about it...

• Love 1

When she seemed to catch onto something with his help, a grin grew on his face. "That's my girl!" He didn't catch on her feeling bad about the issue as he reached over to take the amulet from her. When he did, his fingers brushed against her soft paw, almost ending up holding hands with her when he slid it from her grasp. "Ok, I will move this somewhere else for now, and you see about how we can shut this down, ok? You made your master very proud for finding a possible solution."

He still didn't quite understand the thing with her calling him master, thinking it was something to do with her monstrous race's culture, but if it made her feel comfortable, he would indulge her sometimes. He took the amulet in his hand and slowly began to walk away from the desk and the seemingly defenseless girl. He looked back to her and gave her and her body a longing and hungry look that he couldn't hide from her if she took a look at him. Then he went somewhere off deep into the library to get the amulet from the spellwork.

He ended up going to one of the satellite desks that Anpu usually manned and put it into one of the drawers. Then he made his way back to her.

• Love 1

The praise from the librarian’s lips did make her guilt a bit more manageable, and even brought out a small smile from Anpu as their hands touched. The Anubis had to stop herself from reaching after the librarian as he took the amulet, for some reason feeling the intense desire to hold onto him, in search of… solace, perhaps? But she retreated her hand, cupping it in her other, nodding along to his words… until his last sentence.

She opened out her mouth, then closed it again without producing a sound, taken completely by surprise, whether by the fact that, for the first time, he acknowledged how she’s been addressing him, or simply by the way he spoke it, but either way leaving her completely flabbergasted, with a wide, gratified smile on her face, which she tried to hide, lowering her head towards the book while  she calmed herself.

“T-Thank you, Master~!” she responded after a longer second, after he already took a few steps towards the bookshelves, not even trying to protest that what she proposed was more of a temporary workaround rather than an actual solution.

Then, with a single look, he made her melt.

She felt… exposed, mostly, feeling his eyes dig into her, she couldn’t help but realize how little really covered her body right now, the thin shirt making her lack of a bra quite clear, while her legs were completely exposed, only a pair of plain panties covering her privates. But it also felt strangely exhilarating – not as much the fact that she was exposed, but that she was exposed before him, and that he clearly desired her…

She hasn’t moved an inch when he returned, still standing in front of his desk with a deep blush on her face, eyeing him with embarrassment. “Master… um…” she stuttered, for a moment struggling to phrase what she was about to say. "If there's... anything.. I can help with... just let me know..."

• Love 1

As he made his way back to the main desk, he did a couple tests, taking a longer route to get back to Anpu to give him time. He would wave his hand, expecting to hear a crash or clatter, but nothing seemed to happen on his way back. He smiled a little, seeing that Anpu's idea had seemed to pay off already. 

When the librarian returned, at first he thought she was still hard at work, figuring up how to fully cancel out what they had done. As he got closer, he could see the bright blush on her face, and he realized that she be experiencing the same phenomenon that she was going through. When she made the offer to him as he got closer, he could hear the emphasis she put on the "anything". That strong emphasis riled up the arousal he had been trying to push down, making him smile. "Heh... maybe later, Anpu. At least, not here in the library. Just a little too much... exposure this time." At the use of the word exposure, he thought on that there were possibly other students around, especially that one asleep at a desk that Anpu had mentioned before. He hoped she didn't take what he said as a rejection, just that the exact moment wasn't the best time for it. He got to the desk and lifted his arm to scratch the back of his head, and the proof that they hadn't fully solved the issue showed up. A pen seemed to roll from on top of a stack of books and dropped onto the desk harder than one would think it could, making the pen break and shooting ink onto the bottom of Troy's shirt and the crotch of his pants. He let out a defeated sigh at the incident. "Well then... it seems around the desk is still a dangerous zone. Though thankfully it seems only around around desk so that's definitely an improvement."

• Love 1

“Mhm..” Anpu nodded, slightly disappointed, but nevertheless compliant to his decision, his explanation making her hopeful that it wasn’t just a way to turn her down. She stepped to the side as he approached the desk, reaching out to pull her notes closer to herself, while letting him examine the sigil.

„Oh~!” She jumped up a bit as a pen suddenly exploded on the desk, the random acts of chaos still causing her mini heart attacks every time they happened. Seeing the ink shoot up, her eyes widened, and she reacted quicker than she thought, immediately calling a protective spell to her hand as she reached towards his legs just a little too late, the enchantment encompassing his already-stained pants. She cursed under her breath. “…Sorry,” she apologized almost out of habit, trying to somehow fix things, wiping the stain off with her hand, as a result only getting her palm dirty. “Uh- I’ll- I’ll have them washed… I think… some energy must have… lingered in the symbol still…” Her tone turned from worry to a faint curiosity, her hand stopping right on his crotch as she looked towards the desk, her eyes turning blue for a second, once again taking scanning the energies surrounding the sigil.  “It... should be winding down now…” she informed, seeing the warm aura begin to dim, having used its last charge.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/02/2021 at 12:41, JennyDK said:

It's been a while since Veronica has had the delight and pleasure of seeing someone being embarrased and flustered like this one. She intends to see how far she can take it without actually giving out any sort of punishment or other way of dealing with this. Instead, she wishes to further this and see how the fairy might react the more she is indirectly pushed."Ohhh? Are you saying that you are putting other matters over our dear and beloved codex?", she says, grinning wider than she has been in quite some time now. She steps even closer and keep looking the fairy in her eyes."And I wanted your name dear....are you seeking to get into....trouble with me?", she adds, giving yet more ammunition for herself.

It seemed that with every word that came out of the fairy's mouth the deeper she dug herself a grave. Leandra was beginning to think that she should have paid more attention in camouflage class so she could escape right now but even if she did she'd have to deal with the headmistress at some point. The grin she gave didn't help matters either. It made her even more fearful of what the demon had in mind for a punishment. 

"L-leandra" She said, clearly trying to keep calm as she was literally backed into a corner. "I don't want to get into trouble!" 

Edited by Starcry

10 hours ago, Starcry said:

It seemed that with every word that came out of the fairy's mouth the deeper she dug herself a grave. Leandra was beginning to think that she should have paid more attention in camouflage class so she could escape right now but even if she did she'd have to deal with the headmistress at some point. The grin she gave didn't help matters either. It made her even more fearful of what the demon had in mind for a punishment. 

"L-leandra" She said, clearly trying to keep calm as she was literally backed into a corner. "I don't want to get into trouble!" 

Veronica continues to grow in her smirk and step even closer whilst her eyes almost feel like they are disrobing the fairy. However, she is still keeping her hands to herself as she has never and will never make advances that is not wanted by the other party. However, she does move in a very erotic and suggestive manner, not holding back in making her own curvy body stand out nice and well."Ohhh, I would hate for my students to land in trouble...I could overlook such a thing...if you care to come to my office and we can discuss...a way we can both come out of this happy...", she says and winks.

• 3 weeks later...

Leandra blushed deeply as the demoness devoured her body with her eyes. It was now clear that the fairy hadn't been imagining things. The headmistress WAS hitting on her and trying to seduce her. She was given no choice at all but to notice since the way she moved towards her and it was rather hypnotic. It was almost as if she were a pole dancer performing just for her. That very thought made her swallow hard. She had never felt this way towards anyone before and it was confusing and scary.

The fairy was slightly confused to the change in the mood as it went from terrifying to strangely calming as the demoness made a certain implication with her words. Was she really hinting for her to be intermate with her? A demon and a forest fairy? If the elders knew of this situation they would be horrified! Then again it was her frustration with them that got her into this mess in the first place! To hell with it. 

"Really?!" She asked. Leandra was just checking that she wasn't misunderstanding the seductress. But upon no response to her question she simply bowed and said "Thank you!"

With that she carefully followed the demoness to where ever her office was. 

Veronica smirks wide, as she almost always does as the fairy seems to finally catch onto her intentions and real desire with her. It seems that her seductive mannerism, speech and body language is still well kept and used. Hearing what sounds like confirmation makes her feel quite well about the situation as she would have stopped if Leandra did not realize her true reason for this approach and her words - she has never and will never force herself upon others."Very well miss Leandra...just remember...you are free to take an immediate and light punishment, like helping clean the library or something...of course, it will hardly be as interesting...as what I imagined with you", she says and begin to walk towards her office, letting the fairy decide what she wishes, whilst her hips sway nicely from side to side.

• 1 month later...

cire walked into the library looking around as she found a directory and found the section on draconic history as she flapped her wings and flew through the isles slowly so as not to disturb anyone keeping her wing flaps small and light barely moving and only hovering a few feet from the ground as she found the section she wanted she looked at the books her eyes glittering at the sight it was bigger than anything she had at home collection wise as she grabbed a book and then settled onto a beanbag chair to relax and read