Klara's room

"Oh? But I'm wandering the halls all day. How about we start our own hunt now? You can be the hunter, I'll be the beastie. But this hunt might result in me catching you and ending in a much more satisfying way than you sticking something with your sword." He winked at her and stretched his legs out.

"Oh now." He dove for the ground and rolled past her into the hall. He stood up and almost taunted her, but the gun fired off and he saw a hole appear in the wall next to him. He took off immediately, knowing his inhuman endurance will keep him going further than she could keep up in one go. He made sure to not completely lose her though. "Hahahaha now its on! Just wait, I'll get another taste of you, just you wait."

His nose twitched at the smell of oil, steel  and woodsmoke. There you are. He dove down, hoping to be under where she aimed and slid by her, giving her a swat on the ass. "That's 2 for me! I wonder when I'll start hunting you, sweet voiced hunter." He began moving further down the hall.