Klara's room

He unlocked the rolly wheels on the chair and climbed on, keeping his body low. Then he pushed the ground with all of his strength, launching him and the chair across the room, heading straight for her. When he was close enough, he jumped off of the chair, soaring over her head. He then wrapped his arms around her, pinning her body against his, binding her arms. "Gotcha again." He nipped her earlobe and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

He laughed at her after she took the gun back. "I love it when they are lively. Catch me if you can." He turned back and ran through the door leading back to the stairs. This was where he was in his element. He ran the entire way back to her room, bulldozing past people to leave her a trail to find him. He then slipped into her room. He hid behind the door, making certain she couldn't see him if she looked through the space that the hinges created.

He slowly slides away from the door, keeping a hand to keep it from creaking. He crawls across the floor until he's aimed for the door. Then he launches forward, catching her in his arms and pinned her against the wall of the hall. "Hahaha, oh this was fun. You give a fun chase. But I gotcha again. And like I said, it was the final time." He grins and then leans in, kissing and biting her neck, using his body to keep her there.

"Heh heh, yeah ill take that. I'm better at running all day long....among doing other things all day long as well." He pulled one of his arms away from pinning her, sliding it along her body to one of her breasts, groping and massaging it. He kissed her lips, giving little bites on her bottom lip as the kisses broke.

His other arm released her, dropping to her thigh and lifted her leg up onto his hip, the same hand then sliding to squeeze her ass. He trailed kisses down from her lips, down her neck to her collarbone, kissing along the edge of her top. He continued to massage her breast, feeling her nipple perk up.