Suggestions.

22 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I suggest a student council consisting of two representatives from each year.

Can we role play the elections of this? Could be fun give a true campaign time where the students will promote themselves wherever they can. And when the time come we start a pool for the votes.

Edited by Arknight
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, KibaOnizuka said:

I love the idea of an Arena, but how would we decide who wins? Could we roll for it, Table Top style. I just worry fights not ending, or arguments over who's the "Tougher" monster. I mean, we all know Sue is the toughest... but besides her. lol

Have an official judge for it 🙂 Maybe 3 characters for judges.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

arena for those wanting to do combat for fun

3 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

I don’t see it being used too often

Well the codex says "4-A Monster's Pride must be upheld and any attacks on it be answered in Duel." So surely the arena will be useful for this type of situation even if the combat capabilities are small.

• Like 2

I very much agree with that, the law of the strongest applies to monsters too, plus the most creative can always surprise with an unexpected and interesting victory. as long as everyone here is mature enough of course, my experiences with rp battles are a bit ... let's say evasive.

But this lack of fairness makes me wonder, what are the consequences of losing a duel? what prevents me from saying I give up instantly when it begins to not go through the painful beating?

Edited by Arknight
  • Like 1

Now this might be a really dumb idea, mostly because it's based off possibly the worst 80s movie I've ever seen, but there was a really awful flick literally called "Arena". In it, a buncha fighters from all over the galaxy fight each other, but due to different races having different strengths, there's some type of field that surrounds the fighters to even out their physical strength. Maybe something like that where they use magic to to even out thier strength levels. Again, based on an awful movie so maybe an awful idea. 😃

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

This is not me trying to be an ass, so I hope it did not come off as such

You always care about that stuff Jenny, being honest is not being an ass. i hope we are talking about the same ass meaning. In any case i think is the best way to do it. probably we will not use it that much, every one are BFF in that hall.

Edited by Arknight
  • Thanks 1