Suggestions.

It’s just an ideaaaaaa, although I did think of an oni student. Problem is the fact I’ll have more than five... though I doubt I’ll play them all simultaneously. Not to mention that the secretary and nurse likely won’t be sought after for too much, but if the arena does become a thing, the Nurse will at least have something to do to interact with others.

Edited by Multiversal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have come up with a solution on classes. Please let me know what you think!

Classes are all being held as part of a cycle. This cycle taking us through every tpe of class (that can be done) from start to finish. Once finished, we start over with a new cycle.

Thus we should not have the need for a detailed schedule of some sort and make it easy for students and teachers to know what is currently happening (beyond notifications).

How should a class go about you may ask. Once more I will try and make my thoughts clear - hopefully this will be another easy and simply way:

A class consists of  between X and Y number of posts and every participant must give enough time for every other participant to have a chance to reply. Another way around this, could be each participant getting 6-10 replies per class.

• Like 2

Draft for rules and guidelines for clubs:

Rules:

• Each club must have defined what activities they initiate in - for instance, a drama club or movie club
  • Each club must have a teacher as their contact person
  • All clubs are responsible for any damage they may cause to the facilities
  • Each club must have at least a president and vice president and one regular member (3+ members)
  • Starting up a club is done with the headmaster or vice headmaster
  • Like 2

It just occured to me; how are we going to decide when these events happen? With each thread going at its own pace, keeping track of time would be tedious, not to mention if we went day-by-day, it'd take us years to get past the first month. Do we just set a real-life date on when these events happen and then just pick it up no matter what state the roleplay is in? Do we assume that each school day represents a week or so instead, and just count them by amounts of lessons done?

• Like 2

You are completely right - time counting will be tedious, stressful, tough to keep track of and so on.

I propose this: I make a suggestion in OOC from time to time, asking for the general feel for doing event A, B, C and so on and if there is general consensus to do it, we do so :3

It helps me a lot to get YOUR input to help shape the club into what feels easy, natural and fun ❤️

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 3

Just now, Multiversal said:

I believe it’s possible for them to learn more powers so long as it’s not super OP or unique ones being added. Imagine someone gaining the unique ability of another character. Kinda weird unless they are race related.

I think it could be fun, but I am not sure if we are going with time actually "moving". The concept of time can make things difficult to control.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I think it could be fun, but I am not sure if we are going with time actually "moving". The concept of time can make things difficult to control.

Especially in a big ol rp like this. Honestly unsure ‘when’ they would learn it because I think it would be too fast for an rp of this pace.

Just now, Multiversal said:

Oooooh, good ideas. Retiring wouldn’t necessarily be deleting the characters either, they can exist as a character still, just play a less active role.

Indeed, Move into Sunveil, for instance. Though I would argue their profile would need to be moved to "Other characters".

• Like 1