HERE IS SOME BACKSTORY!
I use to be a video editor, till YouTube posted that new "FAMILY FRIENDLY CONTENT"
Screwing it up for all video makers. Rather they used their own footage, or other's (under the common "fair use" law)
So they pretty much scared/forced me into deleting all my hard work, or else I would been taken to court.
And it wasn't cause I used footage not my own ,but because I was putting kids in danger somehow with my videos?
As I marked them matured (meaning kids WOULD BE LOCKED OUT! and be able to watch, so that made no sense)

It was because I edited with Disney/Non footage, and kids could be watching.
YET YT FORGETS THEY OFFERED/CREATED THAT ' MATURE' OPTION, FOR ALL CREATORS
So how I was being blamed, when they themselfs, allowed it on their platform?

Yet they allowed real questionable
fan made Disney content to stay up, but not mine?

That was dangerous and scarring, allowing that to be mark as "family friendly Content!"
It was because they were paid partners, and they found ways to cheat the censors.

Well I deleted it all of my video.
The only saving grace I had left,  was knowing how some Disney/Non editors like myself,
were editing some dark creepy shit, and choose to marked it for all ages. Then Mature.
(I also called them out, many times long before this new rule past, as it was just plain wrong.  It still went against YT RULES,
even if they were to mark it as mature)

Only I found they were never banned, and I realized how YT SCREWED ME

(and others, who played with dark themes in a tasteful manner) OVER!
And this new "FAMILY FRIEND CONTENT" is lies. And makes it easier for children to be in endanger.
Though I confess I  still do use YT. As it is the VIDEO PLATFORM as of now.

THOSE BASTARDS!

----------------------------
Here is collection of some of video edits.
(you can find them below...)

I have been uploading to this new site now...
Though it seems pretty dead..:-(
vlare.tv

"HALF LIGHT"
My retelling of Godfather Death

spacer.png
-----------------------

" I'LL BE THE LIGHT"

spacer.png
Belle is an orphan (an altered Anne Marie)who runs into a young GP (altered Ranno) and she manages to spend the winter with him.
Only to be found by a friendly forest ranger. (McLeach. AH THE MAGIC OF EDITING! making a villain into a good guy.)
He takes in the lost girl and raises her as his own (along with her deer friend) The rest is easy to follow...
FURTHER NOTES! I introduced McLeach, only to him kill off several seconds later! GRR Martin has nothing on me! HEH!

-----------------------------------

"CRY OF THE BANSHEE"

spacer.png

A young man meets a woman by the waterside, only to realize she is a Banshee,
believing she is there for him. Only to realize she has come for his sister (she feels his sorrow, but it is, what is. )
and sadly there is nothing he can do.
--------------------------------------------------

"Honey You'll Never Grown Old"
Dracula seduces a new Victim

spacer.png

-----------------------------------------------------
𝓒𝓮 𝓺𝓾’𝓲𝓵 𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮́
I paired Kuroshitsuji's character ' The Undertaker' with this one Russian cartoon character Vasilsa
spacer.png

----------------------------------------------------

"𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒.."
I tried to edit a fake scene with Undie x Vasilia

spacer.png

Archived