Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel kicks her legs up and down gently as she is carried around and leans in to chew lightly on Luck's ear, slobbering on it and filling it with her hot breath. She runs her fingers through Luck's hair all over his head as she does so.

"You are really enjoying this hahahaha" Luck walked all around the park with her "Whenever you want to stop just say it ok?"

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel grins "Well now that I know just how cute you are too I really want to find a place where I can sit on you face and ride your tongue!"

"We can go to my hotel then " He was bright red but by now he was getting a bit less shy about this stuff he started walking for their luck he was in the hotel that is almost inside the park they get to a shuttle that go to directly in to the hotel once inside it he finally let her down so they can sit 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to teach my self to just enjoy the fantasy, when working with a RP partner you have 50% input so it's not going to always work out the way you dreamed it up in your head. I had to learn that when working with others what ever comes out comes out, but as far as my imagination goes, that's for me, it's my fantasy and I just enjoy it and let it play out in my head, and that keeps me from worrying about whether or not I get to work my ideas into an RP...That's my point of view I hope it helps.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Im the new guard working the graveyard shift at Fazbear’s Club. The original crew were refurbished into sexy looking machines with a furry, soft coat and have human like feeling on the inside. I check on the girls to make sure everything is alright after I hear a commotion from the stage. One of the girls (you get to choose whichever one) had moved from their off position to their roaming mode and notices me away from my office.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello!im still fairly new here!since I stayed some time inactive but yeah!

I'm looking for a public erp at the momment!

It's my first time doing something like that though!I normally erp though messages but I want to try this out.

Either doing a 1x1 or group erp.

Never done a group erp before either.

But anyways,you can erp with me in the comments down bellow I guess!and we can discuss things more.

But I want to go into a more certain topic now.

Monster girls and transformation

Well,I wanted to do a erp in the style of a human become a monster girl stuff.

Like those kind of stuff for exemple on those pics maybe 

638_1000.gif

1cd81010ac8391e1af7fe74628f4f630.gif

If no we could try something else.

If your not comfortable with public sex.

Like I'm looking foward onto breeding erp really. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUfRsPrtYpaj8tUV9k7CC

Can't decide what monster I'll be using so I'll domp a few options 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqUg0lKGa2IeyemDmVxL2

p010.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

There's always one jerk in community you take part of.

It could be you.

Or...........................

On 30/12/2021 at 05:19, Elena Ichinomiya said:

......Fair warning though, this one might ruin your new year festivity. You've been warned.

To every dreamer...

Let me hurl an "insult" as reminder so you (and me) can be better person in this community next year. Because hey, i already become part of good society in this community this year. So why not crash all the windows and give a finger as reward for once a year? 

So how is it going the club out there? How much do you create? How many people insert themselves into your club and left to rot inside by ghosting? What's that? That's their fault your club look dead? Oh poor you, maybe next time, don't kink shame on someone and think running away would solve any problem. Sometime, you gotta face the issue head on and stop being such a coward!

Oh and how you doing out there, dear club moderator? How does it feel like to have no one responding your public post because your stupidity for shaming dreamer about where they living on? How does it feel like to be cataclysm of the club decline in interest? Not fun isn't it? Then keep your mouth shut for at least ten seconds to think about the consequence of your action before you take the shot!

Dear review bomber, how does it feel like to remove one potential good RP member off the community because they simply refuse to RP with you? Oh i know what you did. Maybe the whole community know what you did which is why they don't want to RP with you up until now. Maybe try to address the issue and stop being denial?

Anyway, how is it going superstar? Did you finally understand the concept of non-human in roleplay such as furry, robot, slime girl and insectoid character? No? Maybe if you don't understand, do yourself favor by searching it instead shaming people OC and call them out!

Maybe, and MAYBE~ we should learn at this point that sometimes its better to have people say "no" to our face than took it personally and call them moron and being difficult. Throwing people under the bus just because they're not agree with you is also not okay either. You only damage your existence even more than already is. If there's issues going in rational way, don't answer it with toxic or downplay it thinking you're superior by dismissing the issue while think every single words you said is absolute. It only make you look like unreliable person if not irresponsible for any damage you cause on the community. And not funny too. I mean, repetitive joke about faggot when conversation didn't going well? Give me a break.

Maybe and MAYBE~ we should learn to spare just a few seconds to search definition of non-human character so everyone can have fun without nudging people taste to your own pleasure and call them out as freak shows. And you know what? I rather become that part of freak shows you so despised if that mean i can be understanding people who can accept the existence of non-human in RP be it furry, robot, slime girl and insectoid for all i care. Everyone have fun RPing as OC they like while RPing with me, i have fun with them while learning step by step how non-human OC do their thing, its fun and dandy until the end. How about you, superstar?

See? I can be bad too. Be grateful i appreciate something that we call anonymity. Because dear me, if i blast those people right to their face, is like talking to the wall! Yeah, i'm coward talking behind their back. But if they find this post insult them, they basically just look at their own reflection right now and they do the rest of their change with their own consent. And i'm glad if it hurt them personally if it can make them a better person. Sometime, you have to take the burnt to know what pain is like so you won't make same mistake to get burnt twice. If no one warn or shout at you for any wrongdoing, then the community is big chunk of failure for letting such unsavory individual crap on others which is uncalled for.

Well? Did you find me being toxic in this post? If this rambling bitch can rant and argue without toxicity, then you, superstar, can do it too! If a dense brained bitch like me can give people chance and be considerate enough to try to understand people with different taste, then you can do it too! If this rude, shady, screwed bitch can apologize when she did mistake and address the issue until its resolved to the party that involved, then i bet my whole ECredit that you can do it too!

And........................

On 16/12/2021 at 01:16, Elena Ichinomiya said:

Its okay! As long as there's no toxicity and keep the discussion/conversation in cool-headed mind, i won't mind that. Besides, this thread are made as public anyway so this has to be expected. Unfortunately for the sake of the community order and the party involved, i keep the anonymity of the said dreamer. We're all adult here, its up to them when and how long they gonna look at the mirror and realize for what they did sooner or later. 

This is the point i stressed out. Review are supposed to be written/spoken like a middle-man, a neutral side, looking for good and bad. Yet the review i found are more personal than it is a review. If we talk about someone great in community, i keep my pessimist attitude in mind that...

...Whoever think they are great person, 9 out of 10 people will prove them wrong. That's why such review are null of any value to consider to me (at least).

.......................And...........................

On 14/12/2021 at 03:59, Elena Ichinomiya said:

CAJCcxrUIAEH7eO.jpg

"Here's your review. Fuck you, the end"
-A dreamer who think they help the community

As you might can tell, i always prowl around on RP private bulletin. But with good RP idea, come a real deal of RP; the preference sheets.

HOWEVER!

When i read RP preference, other than seeing your turn on/off kink, i also read the review there one by one. And i consider that as serious business. While ED kink list wasn't as much to write home about, it still function as it is and you can add more detail on your own. Its tedious i know, but better than left you with no option. But the real kick is when i read the review, it truly baffle me that most (if not some) of the review are mainly talking about how great the person is as RP partner but missing the part about how they hold their cup in RP.

And the real beef come when the review is a scathing review...

Look, i get it if those person get into your nerve to the point you lambast their RP preference sheet review to give them what for. But that kind of act of "revenge" will not help your case either for being trigger happy even if you were right; you expose your trigger happy attitude to the world and congrats my friend, you can't remove it now unless with admin permission which now feed people a doubt if they should having RP with you. Those review system are mainly to write down your RP experience with them but also tell the community how well they fare in handling the RP. But so far, for no clear reason, i find numerous people write the review about their RP partner personality rather than RP skill. How am i able to tell if those people are capable holding their own cup in RP?

Sure personality play the part on how they treat RP partner but...we RP using our writing skill. So why you dismiss it from your review!?

Look, i admit i did that too on certain dreamer, but not without give you a slight a peek about how they execute their RP just so to give you benefit of a doubt to test the water yourself. Because like every wise reviewer said, you can't be sure of everything until you experience it yourself. And that pretty much true to me. In fact, i even RPing with dreamer who had less than 3 stars and doing alright up until today despite the fact that they got less favorable review. Sure that fellow a bit weird but at least they know their purpose here; to RP and have fun while at it. Sure i had to warn that fellow to get their focus on RP from time to time but we had share of fun without drama. Sure its tedious but in the end, no one harmed.

With those decent result, does it feel justified if i write down on their RP preference review with "This fellow is weird, don't Rp with them unless you had to"? No! But if i put it with more sprinkle of how they hold the RP like "This fellow is rather oddball but they know their way around RP. I can't say much but its up to you to judge. They alright in my book, just kind of oddball". Now ain't that a bit nice? You throw them off, but also give thumbs up when its due without feeling like you go easy or too harsh on them.

Yet what i found on review preference sheet is "This dude is creepy!", "This RP partner is bad!", "1 star for being rude", "If you Rp with them then prepare to go to therapist". 

If i really need therapist, i do that in heartbeat instead join RP site, sherlock 

And because of that kind of review from the said reviewer, i congratulate them from reducing my interest to RP with them (the reviewer) from 1% to 0% because of their own doing. Sure they might said "But Elena! we didn't even want to RP with you so what the hell!?" Well here's what the hell for you; How can you RP without partner? Get a hint yet? Whatever you did in that person review might scare those who plan to RPing with you because how one-sided your focus are on the review.

I am. Not. Kidding. If anything, that kind of review doesn't really help any party at all. The said reviewed RPer had crap thrown at them even by those who don't RP with them (be it legit review or not), and the reviewer themselves clearly expose themselves as incompetent when handling their emotion thanks to their own better judgement. Like hell i would RP with them who speak to the others out of spat without taking deep breath and think about the consequence!

Look, i know full well how it felt like being crapped on RP, be it from start or in the middle of it. But please for goodness sake, write some decent review instead calling people solely for being drama queen because unfortunately, those people who said that also look need to look at mirror. If you only write how horrible those RPer is without assessing their skill, i personally call the review void of value. We're here to RP, not to be the judge of character and that's what you should pay attention. For all i care, i might been RPing with mass murderer, maniac supremacist, child molester and other crazy person in this world ever since i join. Thanks to that mindset, i know better than to judge their IRL personality but rather on how they treat me as their RP partner. Why? Well because i personally don't know them IRL other than their internet persona they had in this site!

TL;DR, if you want to write review on someone RP preference sheet, don't focus on one aspect only. More importantly, don't miss out the main focus of this site; Roleplaying!

Amateur...

.......................AND..................................

On 13/12/2021 at 04:40, Elena Ichinomiya said:

To certain dreamer over there.

You really need to address your issues in community seriously. Just because people don't give a damn about the issues, doesn't mean you can just wipe them off think they don't give a damn also. If you really as good as you think you are, then address the problem and apology where its due. Sure that fellow might chill on you, but you can't guess their emotion when they know they share one community with a person they wish to die quickly. That doesn't sounds good. 

There's fine line between jokes and name-call. Surely you don't find it funny if i call you bigot of community are you? Neither do they are whom you call with various slurs over and over! You just make enemy at Discord and my words, ain't they rather vocal about you on my DM! You can call them coward for talking about you behind your back. But they do that because they consider your attitude as having bad hair day only to realize you are really a bag of trouble to encounter. Here you are calling everyone being bigot, when everyone you offend give you second chance!

To think i ever comfort you when you being anxious for community attention back when you still have small amount of reputation. I think i regret it a bit and wish not to keep you around that time.

Remember who you wronged and address a proper apology. I don't care if you are a blatant asshole, retard, has bad sense of humor, a social awkward, insecure little wimp, or mega corporate unwanted child. When you make mistake, or realize someone got offended by your action...

ADDRESS IT AND APOLOGIZE! Your poor piss excuse of "take the joke!" is not apply when it is indeed an immoral things to say! Heck, i even apologize to certain dreamer i had beef on back on March last year for goodness sake! Do you really want to be remember as a burning hole of the community? This attitude of yours is the reason why i reject your club invitation. Like hell i would join a club owned by irresponsible and crude maniac like you who claim will not kink-shaming anyone since its just RP, when turn out you dissing a furry and vore at discord and say "its a joke!" to defuse the situation! That's not funny, that's more like being irresponsible and hypocrite you freak of nature! To be fair i'm not fond of such kink either but do you really had to put that up like an ass? Where's the part where you claim "make difference between RP and reality"? Am i smelling a hypocrisy here?

I'm not cancelling you that's for sure. You can go about your day being an ass; its your life. Just know one thing that being a dick on community, then one day everyone will be a dick on you!

Yes i'm triggered. But at least nobody feeling was hurt when i'm getting by in ED and its Discord server with piss poor quip that is not funny, but also offensive. I really want to call you infertile baboon but that only put me as degenerate as you so i hold back.

Learn to cope and address your own problem instead running away with a piss poor line to defuse a situation. Sure nobody hurt you behind the keyboard. But your image in the community will. And to be fair, you are the one at fault to make them your enemy. They just want to have good time while seeking those who share same taste/kink. Until you mortar them with your "idea" and run off.

Have a nice day...

You waste of nature...

.......................AND..................................

On 02/11/2021 at 04:38, Elena Ichinomiya said:

To every dreamer, new and veteran alike...

Just wanna tell you if you have certain hated dreamer that you wish them out of community right this instant, i feel you. Because i do too. Even seeing their profile picture disgust me to no end. See? We're not that different. Maybe you didn't found that one of those prick yet, or already forgive them.

But the feeling of wanting them out from picture is true...isn't it? Guess you and i are not that different after all. Its okay, i hate that mongrel too.

Have you considered that maybe.......just fucking maybe.....you, sir, are the jerk in this community. all of this is what you've said. they're from your posts RIGHT HERE IN THIS TOPIC. this doesn't include all of the toxicity you've posted around the site. sure; I'm an asshole, but at least I don't morally grandstand about how annoying assholes are whilst being a massive fucking diarrhea-leaking-gaping-asshole myself, you fucking spunk trumpet.

I remember when you moaned and bitched to the site administration because I was "bullying you" and now I see that you're bullying other dreamers.......writing your not so passive aggressive journal bullying other people who are different from you. posting on their wall or writing malicious shit yourself. you're the one spouting hate.......I've seen no hate being espoused from them. so maybe.......just fucking maybe........you're the jerk. you sir, are the toxic asshole on this community and hey! I'm not going to tell you off for that otherwise, because I'm an asshole too. but at least I'm not a massive fucking hypocrite about it.

• Thanks 1

@Whoreo...goodness, i wish we had better topic to talk about.

I never thought you gone that far off to think that so far about me in every regard. Please take deep breath before you read this. I don't want another mishap going and prolonging our headache.

I never told anyone to do my bidding in any shape except asking for an RP from everyone. I won't deny the drama that i stir off, i would be a total crap if i were to ignore that. Remember our previous banter? I rather face your wrath than downplay it knowing that leaving any problem behind won't help me at all and i know it. Just to clarify, i reject any help from anybody because this problem...are MINE alone. So please pipe down and don't make much fuss because apparently, i'm not as great as you think, or what i think, or what people think. I won't mind if you rave on my status wall or DM either because, hey, i got the issue here and you want to talk about it in some kind of form. And you know what? I will welcome you with greetings and handshake because why not?

And like i said before on Discord back then, i'm grateful for someone giving me a kick before i do more damage. Not that i think i should have to be babysit on all the time; its basic opreation of community. One stirup, reaction happen.

About the post i made...yeah, it was intentional. But there's no harm intention other than personal opinion and decision though i guess there's no need for aggression later on. But seriously, what's with the audacity that i had to post what i'm saying about that fellow on DM only? So they can keep the wall only for sing and praise about them? The only thing there is just that, my thought. No sensitive material etc. What's the problem having someone saying their thought about their club? And before you go on, no, i don't blame Tem for locking the topic. I don't know why he act as if i just berate him for locking a topic when he did that most of the time for archive sake etc. Admin move on their own accord when they see fit. I don't blame them because they enforce the TOS and order around here, not to please someone who lick their shoes the most. So no, i don't blame your friend for doing their job. 

And you know what, i don't give slightest damn to continue the conversation at that point even if that fellow replied. But it seems the pond spilled out behind my back regardless. In case you curious what  i kept secret of from that fellow is, its petty really. I laughing at their attempt at advertising which i find it irony. Seems coincidence to dreamer who comment before me but i assure you, my opinion has nothing to do with the previous comment on the said post. Now moving on...

About your assumption regarding my IRL stuff...i take that its just you being out of compulsion and had rage taking over you to talk about me like that. If i were to do what you just told the community, believe me, every single Admin and even every dreamer would have kick me long before i reach one year. Tem and Neptune isn't stupid and i would be total moron to think they are. And what do i gain from doing that anyway? Money? Please, my salary is enough to fill my family dinner table and i don't need trouble being chased by authority on the plate. I'm not even bright enough to convert a currency. And one more thing for sure is...

My gender are up for everyone assumption. In fact, i'm not against if someone asked me that. And you know what? Someone even ask my religion and actual age too. And guess what? They don't believe me anyway even when i speak the truth. Everyone has their own assumption, even toward you too at one point. So yes, i let that rant about me in your post slide because to be honest...who care about gender here? I see many RPer hide behind gender shield for their own reason way before i join this site;  Some are dude who only good at RPing female. Some are female who only  good at RPing male. Some people had preference who they RP with, some don't give a dime who they RP with as long as they had RP with their fetish in it. Some even hide their actual gender because out of fear of persecution. I don't see the issue why gender had to be the one who become core to kept it as secret when this site isn't even about gender like online dating. And at the end of the day, we're all here to do what this community made for: Role Playing. Though i admit my post out there cause more havoc than i thought it is. 

I take your rant and rave into mind and take the blame fully like what i did to previous banter we had. I would issue an formal apologize to community for the stirup if i had to. I held every responsible where it due like what i did before.

But just for catfish part you throw at me Whoreo...this is where i expect your apology for making that unsettling assumption about my presence in this community. I'm fine if you assume i'm a dude or incel, everyone probably think of me that way behind my back for all i care, i would leave your imagination fly. But spreading awareness about my presence that didn't justify was too far. I expect snide remark but such statement is what i least expect from you when clearly you had better judgement than i do.

I bid you good day Whoreo.

Oh and about what you pull on my journal? Yes it was toxic. But i know it was toxic and that's why i put it there in some place that people would less likely find (unless they follow me). It wasn't a good read. Heck, i never plan to make my journal a good reading material in the first place. Its a place where i rant some nonsense in and out of ED that better be off from the public status since it would either confusing or like this one, rage inducing. But you miss the big picture there. While i do clearly being toxic, do i really that ballistic to forget keeping the anonymity in mind so everyone here don't judge the said people i despise because of what i'm saying? And risk myself getting in hot water for hate speech? Compared to your catfish accusation, i would say my decision for being toxic while keep the said dreamer anonymous is less evil than what you did.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Typo

• 6 months later...