Academy arena.

She let out a little laugh as she leaned forward to peck a kiss to his cheek, using her.... well endowed chest as a cushion as she leaned on him... her whispers coming out with a soft, sultry undertone as she made him a little deal "well i dont mind a pair or two here or there~ if your planning to rip open all of my tights, you better make it worth it~<3" With a little breathy chuckle she enjoyed the little puppies eager fingers digging and twitching and gliding and sliding~ slowly getting coated in her slick dripping pussies hot wet little juices.... the scent of sex filling the air as she mewled with delight.... her slick needy snatch eagerly welcoming the attention as she looked up at him, nipping her lip with the biggest grin, and a lewd little look of delight in her eyes, her face flushed as she reached down, between her legs as they wrapped around his hips, her hand encouragingly rubbing against the bulge that was in her cute little puppies pants~<3 her words dripping from her lips sweet as honey and twice as slow~<3 "you know your not holding up that deal if only one of us is getting 'Satisfied'? why not introduce me to your knotty friend down there? after all... bitches are not the only ones who like big juicy bones~<3" she couldent help but giggle at her own stupid little line, but as the pleasure hit her wave after wave from his fingers... she honestly just did not care... a big primal part of her brain just knew.... that today was a good day to get fucked~<3

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1

At her comment about the tights and making sure it was worth it, he chuckled and leaned his mouth next to her ear and whispered. "You got a deal~." He trailed hungry kisses and nips down her neck towards her collarbone. He stopped at the top of her shirt, feeling a desire to rip all of her clothes off and have her small naked body against his. He held off on that though, seeing as she was already down a pair of tights for him. "How's about you take this off, and anything underneath it, and I will really be able to satisfy your wants and needs." He pulled at her shirt with his teeth, trying not to tear a hole in it with his sharp pointed teeth.

He let out a little groan as she reached down to the bulge in his pants. He grinned at her mentioning that the deal wasn't being kept with only him playing with her. "Mmmm~ I guess you're right." He pulled his hand away from her ass and pressed her against the wall, his hand playing with her cunny and his weight pinning her against the wall being all that held her up. The loss of the arm also caused her to drop a small amount, making his fingers slip into her tight little tunnel entrance. His tail reached around his body and began to use the tip to rub her clit as his fingers were buried to the knuckles inside of her warm, silky wet walls. He reached down and unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, freeing his hard monster cock from its prison. It landed in her hand that was rubbing the bulge, allowing her to satisfy him some as well. 

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

zoeys grin grew a few sizes as she smiled ear to ear... the horny little goblin inside of her taking over as she basked in the attention, the sensation, the lust~<3 leaning back and letting him shower her neck with those affectionate little kisses as she whimpered with a needy little groan to her words... rolling her head to peak at his eyes with a little laugh rumbling from her lips "hun~ i have a feeling that even if i kept it on you would make good on making me feel good~<3 but I guess i want to keep my blazer clean atleast...." with a dawning realization that she was far too clothed for what was about to happen she rolled her shoulders and started to lett her jacket fall off... moving her little body to get it unpinned from her back and the wall before tossing it aside.... before tugging the tank top down.... keeping it on and simply making her large round breast hang out~ jiggling and swaying with every rough little thrust of his fingers into her wet dripping snatch...

at some point in all of this... her hair became a tussled little mess... the short cherry red pixi cut was disheaveld... with some of it falling over her face as she looked at you with her shimmering green gems of eyes... her smile closing to a little pout well she nipped her bottom lip... her black lipstick not really hiding the shimmery texture of her little lips... all well your fingers where making her bounce in place, her body shaking in pleasure as her eyes watched yours... and feeling his fat throbbing rod of fuck meat hitting her fingers she had an odd moment of wanting to skip the shit as she simply asked "so when are you going to fuck me hun?~<3"

• Love 1

As watched as she tossed her blazer to the side of them, a grin spreading on his face as she did as he wanted her to. When she dropped the tank top, he couldn't tear his eyes from her beautiful green orbs. Their bouncing and jiggling almost seemed to put him in a trance, his head leaning in and beginning to kiss and suck on them. His long tongue dragged across her nipples, teasing and playing with them.

He eventually looked up from indulging himself with her breasts, seeing her sexy red hair just shrouding those dazzling green gems of hers. A low rumble in his chest gave his approval at her state of being, ragged and wrapped around his body. "Mmm, when I'm  good and ready~ Besides, you still have your hand wrapped around my bone." He gave her a wink and leaned his face up to kiss her pillowy black lips deeply. As he kissed her heatedly, he removed his soaking digits from her soaked cunt. He began to rock his hips, sliding his shaft through her hand and teasing her pussy entrance with the tip of his throbbing cock.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

• 2 weeks later...

The little goblin looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes, her face showing a slideshow of emotions, switching from joy, lust, excitement, and annoyance... the last one showing as he delayed her fun little game with the cute little pup~<3 she could not wait for him to move on and bury that bone... and her dripping twitching little goblin cooch seemed to make that little detail stand out like a slap to the face~<3 albeit significantly more inviting~... that said the longer she had to wait the more that look of bliss turned to one of impatience.... her words coming out soft and needy as she quietly demanded... her voice coming out firm and needy as her breath tickled against his ear "hun... well im fine with you wanting to enjoy yourself... do us both a favor and stick that fat rod of fuckmeat deep into my drippy twitchy fuckhole before i push you to the ground and make you~ its not nice to tease an upperclassman you know~<3?" she moved her hand out of the way, simply letting his stiff twitchy red rocket tip to press and prod against her tight little fuckhole...

it was also at this point that something became.... obvious... she was... significantly smaller... both over all... and down there.... her little dripping pussy was made for something half his size... and she was not even holding herself up... almost trying to let herself just fall onto him... supported only by a mix of what little effort he made to keep her up... and the sheer tension of his dicks head pressing against her... she seemed... less then patient for it at this point, and was a touch miffed he was not inside her even after that...

He chuckled at her comment of how it wasn't good to tease an upperclassmen. As she released her hold on his throbbing cock, he gave a swift thrust up into her, his "bone" finally entering her. "Yes ma'am.", he said with a smirk as he finally gave the small girl what she wanted. He let out a low groan as he felt her green little coochie spread around his long meat. His hips began to rock faster as he bounced the cute goblin up and down along his length. He watched her breasts bounce and sway with the rhythm of his thrusts. He had her pinned against the wall, and he was definitely going to get his fill of her.

He drew one of his hands up the wall and around her neck, his fingers weaving through her gorgeous red hair. He took a firm grip of her hair and pulled her head back, giving him better access to her neck. He kissed and bit her collarbone and neck, moans escaping his lips occasionally. Every bite he gave her left teeth marks, not bleeding, but definitely noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...

With a blissful little yelp of delight that shifted into a delighted rumbling moan, her eyes locking on his as she cocked her head to the side... her pussy pulsing with delight as it clamped down in twitchy little bursts... her warm wet inner walls where rippling and gliding down his sides... the hot slick texture of her velvety soft, yet bumpy inner ridges as the full length of her vice tight goblin cunny wrapped around his length... her whole body getting bounced along his length as her smol little fuckhole was taken for a ride~ her fingers gripped down on his back well her arms where limp, her legs where shuddering from the sensation as she was impailed~ her back to the wall as she refocused... her eyes looking up at him, a wide goofy smile plastered her face as she simply said "glad to see this puppy has abit of wolf mixed in~"

As soon as the words left her lips, his fingers curled behind her neck as she watched him, her grin turning cocky as he tugged her hair... nipping and biting at her neck as a low rumble of a chuckle left her lips... this was perfect for her~ and the way her glorified little cocksleeve clamped down on his length, well the juices gushed out around him with each thrust... it was all to obvious that she was having her fun~<3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[New scene: Thatannoyinggod and @JennyDK]

Edgar had been walking the campus and found himself at the school's arena. He looked over the empty ring, thinking of the fact that they hadn't had a duel happen here for quite a while. The wildflowers that grew around him began to yield to the white sweet smelling flowers that grew as he remembered the plans that he and Mary had come up with to meet here. He looked around and lifted his hands. The dusty ground rumbled slightly before several wide rock formations rose from the ground in various distances and a wide table rose up next to him. He dusted off his suit then nodded at his creation of the targets and the table. He didn't know what else Mary might need, but it was a good start. He pulled out his phone and scrolled until he found Mary's number. He typed out a text message to her and then leaned against the wall, waiting. The text massage read "Hello Mary. Its Edgar. When you have some free time, could you meet me at the arena? I have a surprise for you."

Even though she is human, and thus should be adapted to these things, Blackwater is still not fully in tune with some modern technology, such as smartphones. So it takes a bit of time before Edgar gets a text message back from the blonde security leader. She was just about to head home as well, but she does grow a soft smile as she sees who it's from and of course wondering what in the world he had in mind for her to be shown."I was juuuust about to leave, Edgar. You are lucky you caught me before I was out the door. Sure, I can be there, but I cannot promise for how long, okay?", she returns back.

"That is understandable. I am glad to hear that I got a hold of you just in time." he replied to her. He gave everything a double check, curious on if he made the targets thick enough to keep any bullets from flying through. He had an idea and stuck his fingers into one of them and drug his fingers through the stone, creating target circles on the stone. He went through and did the same to each one.

When she finally arrived, a bright smile grew on his face to greet her. His long green hair blew in the breeze as he stood waiting for her. The white flowers were growing around him. "Hello, Mary. Thank you for joining me."

Once more in her more normal off-beat attire, she wanders into the enormous room made for duels and the like. It hasn't been used in a while due to how things are pretty calm. It does provide an ample room and opportunity for Edgar and her to do what they discussed last time. She is still not really a huge fan of the flower thing, but it does help her assess his mood most of the time. She looks around to see how the place has been modified for their thing and it looks pretty decent and practical."Good day to yah, Edgar. Ah see yah been busy settin' up things nice and well 'round the arena. Sad tah see it hasn't seen any use lately - those duels are a hoot and half most times. Here, ah thought this would be a decent start for yah", she comments and produces a spare 9 mm pistol.

"Who knows, maybe some students might cause the need to make use of this space. It is only the beginning of the semester after all." When she pulled out the 9mm, he took it gingerly, not having held a real firearm before. He was a little surprised at the weight that the little thing had. "Hm, I would agree, definitely a good starting one. A lot heavier than I honestly imagined. Gives me a new respect for your prowess to be able to walk around with several of these on you all day. So, where do we start?" He led her to the table, in case she wanted to unload her gear there or need to show him anything first. He sat the sidearm onto the table and pulled a black ribbon from his pocket, tying his long hair back to not get in his face. It was definitely an interesting sight, him holding the pistol while dressed in the suit that he commonly wore.

"Haha, that's true, indeed. Probably only a matter 'o time before any shenanigans break out", she comments and giggles in a girly kind of way, despite her otherwise rough and tomboyish demeanour and looks. She can tell that Edgar has never had any type of firearm in his hands before, but of course he has never had the need to before now. She grins widely at the comment about weight and her able to carry so many firearms. While her uniform really doesn't show it, she has very toned muscles without it coming off as balloony."Thank yah. It does require a lot of experience, training and so on, so it's nice tah to be appreciated!", she says warmly as they walk over to the table that has been set up.
"Where tah start? That's easy...first learning a proper grip and stance. Before yah even start tah shoot, yah need to know the basics. It makes yah aim much better from the start", she says and demonstrate it herself, by spreading her legs and holding her arms in a specific as she aims with her own huge revolver.

As he heard her let out the girly giggle, he felt a pang in his chest and a little warmth grow on his cheeks. "You're very welcome Mary." 

He watched her get into the stance, explaining what he needed to do first. He noticed her strong body getting into the pose with ease and practice. He took a hold of the gun she lent him and tried to mimik her stance. It wasn't perfect, needing some adjustments pointed out by Mary. "How is this?" His feet were needing to be spread a little further and his arm was aimed up a hair too high.

He tried to adjust his legs and his hand twitched, causing him to fire the gun off. The shot hit the edge of one of the targets. Edgar was apparently not expecting the kick back, and his arm flew back more than it should have. "Shit! Wow, that was harder than i expected." He looked sheepishly to Mary.

Mary is feeling pretty good that despite her love for firearms, that doesn't seem to scare off Edgar, who otherwise appears to be pretty normal and peaceful. For now, she simply watches him try and mimick her positioning, but without telling him everytime he did something wrong as experience is usually the best teacher and no amount of her correcting the minute details will work."More or less. I recommend using both hands your first few times though. That helps ensure proper aiming, even for pros", she comments as that piece of information is actually very useful.

She watches on as he tries to hit something at least he did hit the block rather than empty air."Yeah, it is a first. Most new skills takes a lot of hard work to get good at", she says and pulls the trigger on her much heavier revolver with one hand. A large sound echoes through the room from the powerful gun, with the bullet hitting dead center on the target furthest away.

He nodded at her advice to hold it in both of his hands, adjusting his grip and stance to what felt a little more comfortable. He took a deep breathe before he sighted down the top of the gun, trying to prepare himself for the recoil he had previously experienced. Interesting devices humans have made. I might have to do some research in how these work and are made exactly. "It is very different from magic. I'm growing more and more impressed of you Mary." He let out a single breath before taking his shot at the closest target. The shot of the gun echoed as well, admittedly softer than Mary's shot, as Edgar's bullet hits the target just a couple centimeters from the center. Excitement grew on his face at how close he hit it. "Haha! Hey, look at that. It was easier with that grip. Good advice. You make a wonderful teacher, Mary." He watched her fire a couple more times and he looked from her skilled shots to himself. Hm... I wonder who would win now if we were to spar. Surely those bullets move quite fast, but I wonder if I would be able to react in time to retaliate. He was thinking through this while not noticing that he was looking at Mary during his entire thought. 

• Love 1

Mary simply stands and observes for now, wondering how Edgar will do after he takes after her advice, if he does at all. She nods in silent approval as he gets into a much more proper stance and grip, making him know he is doing it right without constantly having to tell him verbally. Her smirk stays on as the vice headmaster once more compliments her like this, happy to be more acknowledged and recognized for her abilities, even if those are meant to shoot weapons. She nods more approvingly as his shot makes a much better hit than the first one."And you are a lovely student, haha!", she replies back and smiles more warmly at getting complimented more. She keeps firing her large caliber revolver with so much ease and finesse that it looks like the most simple thing in the world. She notices getting stared at for quite some time, but is unable to determine if he is just studying her technique or what. She finally empties the last bullet and thus stops firing, letting the empty casings slip out from the from drum."Ohhhh...were you amazed by that Edgar?", she asks teasingly.

• 2 months later...

[OOC Linden x Lynette]

It was an early afternoon after class when Linden entered the arena. He looked around furtively hoping to find an area to himself finally. The day had been interesting... While he had been glad to learn, the rooms had been much more claustrophobic and darker than the glades of the Realm of Summer had ever been. He had gotten over it relatively quickly and kept himself distracted with the sheer variety of other beings at the school. He also attracted attention to himself in his first herbalism class due to his enthusiasm and knowledge on the subject.

The comforting presence of his pet snake rested on his shoulders and he raised a hand petting her gently. "Well today was great. Huh, Sarissa? There was a moth girl, a human, a ghost, a scylla, a zombie, and the teachers. Oh wow." The serpent hissed on his shoulder. "No we aren't talking about her. Yes, she was in every class." His thoughts return to a particularly frosty individual that was in all of his classes. He had managed to leave all of the classes before her and avoid her in the halls and now in a large relatively deserted part of the school he relaxed.

• Love 1

It was not long after Linden entered the arena that Lynette herself emerged from the building complex, following nearly the exact pathing taken by the green-haired changeling. She was obviously in full arms, as befitted a Winter Knight in the foreign soil, but the fine, ornate craftsmanship of both her armor and weapons indicated that her intentions were not, in fact, hostile, and that her equipment was more of a mere display of status rather than actual preparation for combat. That didn't, of course, mean that her armor would not be able to withstand even the stronger blows, or that she hadn't spent extra time ensuring that her blade was sharper than a razor ever could be. She knew from her days in the Winter Court that danger could come from anywhere, at any time, and that experience alone was enough to keep her on her toes no matter the surroundings - and the recent events have only affirmed her convictions.

It was only the, what, the second day, that she attended the teachings in this fine establishment, as the Winter Queen herself requested, and already she had found out about a potential threat coming from none other but the Summer Court itself. It was obviously this young man of vibrant green hair and most piercing of gazes she's seen all throughout her classes. He's been clearly avoiding her ever since she first saw him, but even despite that, Lyn couldn't help but take notice of the soft symbols of the Summer Queen embroidened into his clothing. However, any of her attempts to approach this wanna-be spy have ended with failure - the man was at least as slippery as his serpent companion.

She looked around her surroundings, a frown appearing on her pale face as the rays of sunlight illuminated her visage. She quickly raised her shield, blocking as much of the searing beams as she could. The days here have been way too hot for her liking - and the suit of metal plates that adorned most of her body certainly wasn't aiding the situation, but she never even entertained the notion that she could get it off. Her eyes rested on a small archway leading into what seemed to be a small stadium or arena, structured in a way that gave just enough shade for a person to hide within. She breathed out in relief. With that and her magic, perhaps she wasn't going to boil alive just yet.

Her advance stopped mid-way, as a sound of a quiet conversation reached her ears. The voices... no, a singular voice, was coming right from inside of the structure, gently explaining something to an unknown recipient. Lynette was almost about to dismiss it - after all, countless students hung around the complex even after the classes have finished - but a certain sound attracted her attention - one that couldn't be anything else but the quiet hissing of a snake. Her hand instantly traveled to the hilt of her sword, and she once again checked her surroundings, making sure the area was clear. Slowly, hoping not to make too much of a sound, she approached the entrance, trying to locate the source of the sound.

And there he was, alone in the arena, petting and speaking to his vermin friend. Lyn frowned. He would not get a chance to evade her this time. She cleared her throat. "You're far from your realm, summer child," her voice resonated behind the man. "What are you scheming out here on your lonesome? Waiting for someone?" she accused, her voice bearing the tone of a forming icicle.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Linden felt a chill as he heard the quiet click of metal shod shoes on stone. It couldn't possibly be... He froze and his hands went to the two sectioned pouches of seeds at his waist. (Quite useful even if they did occaisonally attract the attention of birds, Sarissa thankfully helped dissuade them most of the time.)

As he heard the icy voice from behind him his head was filled with the warnings he had recieved of the Winter Court. Cold, cruel, crafty, and forged by a constant struggle of survival of the fittest engaged by the Queen of Air and Darkness. 

As she finished speaking Linden turned slowly. He had, of course, noticed Lynette throughout his classes. Her cold beauty, like that of a pristine mountain top in winter, her almost militant focus, the fact she was armored AND armed, and the frosty glares she'd thrown in his direction had made her impossible to ignore. 

Linden frowned and rolled his eyes. "Summer child..." He shook his head. "Fey of Winter really need to pick a new insult hearing that gets so old." He sighed his gaze settled on her hand clutching the sword at her hip. How the hell did she get it past the guard? Linden backed up a few steps she might be beautiful as the Sidhe of Winter so often are, but that would mearly mask the threat she posed. Linden returned her icy gaze defiantly. The serpent on his shoulders mimicked him staring directly at Lynette.

"I was schemeing on the best way to avoid you, since you have been following me! Oh and my greater plan at this institute of learning, that you are no doubt curious about, is GASP to learn!" The expression of mock shock quickly left his face returning to a stern glare. His snake, Sarissa, hissed in mock laughter.

"Tell me, would the best hunters of the Winter Court have been so obvious in their animosity and pursuit?" He gritted his teeth biting back harsher insults. He'd have to ignore the passionate fires of summer within, they were stoking his emotions a little too much. He was angry that he had been hounded and unable to enjoy the first few days of school because of her. But the fury he felt was mostly due to the rivalry between Summer and Wintern it was stoked by Summer's power not his own emotions. He held his arms up apologetically. "Is it too much to ask to be left alone?"

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Lynette stood ground, warily watching the changeling's movements as he turned slowly towards her. It was the first time she truly had the chance to take a better look at him - her previous attempts having been thwarted by his slippery ways. His appearance was of no surprise to her - she knew well of the Summer servants' deceptive beauty - and Linden's own roguish charm fell well into this category. Still, even having set her expectations, she could barely stand that cocky smile of his.

"You truly expect me to believe that the queen of trickery would send her servant to learn arithmetics? You'll have to forgive my scepticism," she snarled coldly, feeling herself rise in anger at such blatant attempt to deceive her.

Her face twitched at the insult that followed, thrown towards her. If he was trying to provoke her, he would have to try better than that, she thought. Still, she couldn't help but feel her fingers tighten around the hilt of her weapon. It was clear that he was hiding something, trying to cover it under the veil of slights and mockery. Was he spying on her? Trying to gather information on her whereabouts for the Summer Court? She felt cold droplets of water gather at her fingers, the energies within her responding to her emotion. Something foul was afoot, Lyn knew it. It was no mere chance that their arrivals coincided with each other.

Her eyes went to the snake wrapped around his shoulders. That damn snake. She couldn't help but feel that it was mocking her at least as much as its owner was. She grit her teeth. "You may want to silence this vermin of yours while both of you still have your heads," she warned. "And before I consider letting you go, you will answer some questions for me. Starting with your name."

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Small fixes
  • Love 1

Linden huffed at Lynette's angry response, he should have known better than to hope for even a shred of mercy from a servant of winter. Her mention of Queen Titania was interesting. Why would she think I'm here on her behalf... unless no...it couldn't be. He let out an exasperated sigh he had done his utmost to convince the Queen of Summer to allow him to go when she likely would have made him had he not wished to go, he was once again stuck in another of her plots. He'd have to compliment her on fooling him so well the next time he spoke with her.

He approached his wintry opposite cautiously. "Well Lynette, if you didn't hear during the attendance of our classes, I'm Linden." A smile grew on his face as he grew more confident in Lynette's reason for being at the school. He wagged a finger admonishingly "You should refrain from giving empty threats. Students aren't supposed to have weapons unless they are for a sport like fencing and if you attacked me... the academy would no doubt throw you out. You, and by extension the Winter Court, would owe a serious debt to the academy and possibly the Summer Court. I wonder how the Queen of Air and Darkness would treat a vassal that so blatantly broke the rules of this groundbreaking academy. I hear she can be quite... imaginative with her punishments." 

Linden paused to let his words sink in. "Though you may doubt it I did come here to learn, to broaden my horizons, and improve my skills in magic and other areas. Do you have any other questions?"

• Love 1

"That's Lady Syrabane to you, summerling." she corrected, a storm beginning to brew inside of her. "And well, had you paid attention during attendance, perhaps you'd be wiser than to take my warnings so lightly," she continued, drowling every word. She could have standed the rotten insults he directed at her, but such an insolent insinuation as the one he directed at none other, but the Queen herself, was one step he took too far - even if he wasn't far from the truth. She barely even listened to his further explainations, subconsciously noting them somewhere in the back of her mind. Her voice was filled with the coldness she felt from the blizzard inside of her, as she continued her answer. "I'll have you know that, as you adeptly pointed out, there are some rules that even you need to subject yourself to."

"And since you're so eager to learn about my interest in fencing, I shall be more than willing to oblige," she finished with a snark. With a single smooth motion, she unsheathed her sword, thin strings of ice raising up its blade as she pointed it straight towards his gullet. Her questions could wait. "Linden Direnni,"  she spelled out his name, making it clear that she did, in fact know its full extent, "your lack of respect towards the Winter Queen and her servants is as much a dishonor to the reputation of this fine establishment, as it is a slight to my pride. I ask that you stand against me in a lawful duel, as the Codex demands," she commanded, the corner of her mouth raising in an ever so slight smirk.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Woohoo 1

Linden's smirk left his face. Shock and outrage built up to a raging inferno within him. He blinked in surprise she challenged him to a duel? She was the one who had cornered and sought out him. He had done his utmost to avoid her. He glances down at her blade and clenches his fists.

"Are you freaking kidding me!? You were hounding me. You cornered me and spoke down to me from the start and you expected respect?! You give me none and so you shall get none in return." 

He took several deep breaths he hadn't wanted to fight her but his temper was positively boiling now. This blunt brutish oaf would get what she deserved if she pushed for a duel.

"Servants of Winter prey on weakness had I shown you any deference you never would have let me live it down. I don't wish to fight you but if you wish to construe my statements as an attack and stretch the definition of a direct attack on your pride well so be it. We are in the perfect place for it after all." 

Both Linden and his pet snake raise their chins in a defiant gesture. Daring Lynette to move ahead with the duel.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1