Magic and potion wing.

12 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

As the triplets handle the conversation, Anpu retreats slightly to the back of the room, not really wanting to interrupt them. Thankfully, Jennifer - as the familiar was named - didn't really seem to give her much attention, and the process of negotiation went surprisingly smoothly.

"Y-yeah, you handled it really well!" Anpu agreed, genuinely quite impressed with the smooth proceedings of the situation. Her attention was brought to the symbol, now adorning Jessica's hand, curled into a curious mark of a bond between the sisters and the familiar. A part of her mind tried figuring out whether she could relate the markings to anything she had seen before, but, alas, nothing came to the Anubis' mind. Maybe it was just supposed to be unique and didn't have any ulterior meaning after all.

She raised her head, bringing herself back to the present, and looked at Jessica. "So... that was it, right?" she half-asked, half-concluded. "You got a familiar. I... hope I was of help," she smiled a bit awkwardly, unsure exactly what to do with herself now.

As the symbol has now been spent, it is no longer visible on the floor at all, leaving behind the room as it was before the triplets had begun drawing upon it with the magically imbued ingredients. So there are no traces left of what transpired but in their minds and on the back of the hands of Giana, Claire and Jessica.

The triplets smile softly and all step closer to the anubis, their eyes wandering upon her body as they encroach her, but in a non-threatening manner. They all nod gently and get pretty close to Anpu."Ohh, but of course. Your input was very valuable", "I thought we would have failed for sure without you" and "How about we show you our appreciation?", is what she hears next from the sisters.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

[ OOC: Mind if we fade-to-black this scene? Either that, or we can pick this up when I get to have a bit more time on my hands ]

"Oh, n-no, you were quite capable yourselves!" Anpu smiled, as usual finding it rather difficult to respond to all the regard she was given. She instinctively took a small step back as they approached, blushing as she felt their eyes on her body, her hands raising slightly, defensively. "Oh- I..." she stuttered, her eyes taking in the sight of the surrounding girls, unsure which exactly to focus on. Why was it suddenly so warm in here?

"I think... I'd like that~" she finally answered, feeling the rate of her heartbeat increase. She should have expected that it all would have ended like this. Well maybe she did. Maybe it was the very reason why she even came here. Because what else could have happened after she agreed to meet three lust demons by herself...?

• Like 1

Just like the triplets are capable of fast, heavy and rough sex, so are they adept, experienced and happy about more slow and sensual stuff. So it is with the latter of those mindsets and conduct that they further approach the anubis girl. Anpu soon gets to feel eager, curious and soft. warm hands begin to gently fondle her and very slowly undress her. Sweet and passionate words stream from the mouths of all sisters, surely sweet as honey to the ears of the library assitant. For the anubis, it likely feels like her clothing vanished in the mere blink of an eye, as well as the suits of the lust demons. Mouths are constantly moving to lick, kiss or suck various parts of her exposed flesh, even more so once she finds herself fully nude. The triplets begin the process of exploring every inch of Anpu, taking note of any parts or acts that makes her especially pleased or vocal. Of course, things get even more intense and hot the longer it goes on, but the triplets seem like endless wells of sexual energy, just like with the teacher before. Their energies even seems to grow the more spent Anpu gets, which in turns just makes their endavours even more fevered. To Anpu it would feel like a black hole of arousal and pleasure, which can only lead to complete and utter exhaustion. The whole thing having the mental imprint of a wonderful dream and yet she will find herself still naked on the floor, alone after the triplets have left. Among her clothing and such, are their number on a note as well as a message.
"Feel free to drop by our place or message us if you are lonely and bored"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

[New Scene: TAGx @JennyDK]

Ruben made his way to the magic wing, hoping he was going the right way. As a human with no powers or such, he never really saw a need to come over here aside from wait outside for Keya or Lucy. This time though, he was coming here for himself. He had heard some talk recently about familiars and that even humans could possibly summon one. When he found a classroom that seemed to have someone inside, he knocked on the door. "Hello? I was hoping I could find someone to give me some information about something."

• Like 1

The sounds of chalk writing on a blackboard is clear to hear, especially with no other sounds being present at the wing for now. Bridget is working out of hours, going through of the curriculum again to properly look it over for errors, room for improvement and so on. The scribbling  does stop as she hears a voice at the door. So she puts the chalk down and walk over to the door and opens it, revealing herself to Ruben, the young student."Yes? Are you lost or something young man?", she asks.

• Like 1

When the blue haired human saw the demon teacher he smiled a little. "Oh! Miss LuBelle, I didn't know you were here. It's Ruben Damil, from your Monster Society classes. You actually might be the best person to talk to about this." He still stood out in the hallway, not wanting to walk over her or such. He remembered that she could get very heated quickly, and he didn't want that to get pointed at him negatively. "I was wanting to learn more information about familiars, especially the ways a human might get one."

• Like 1

She opens the door fully once she has identified the person who sought her out or at least someone around here."Ah yes, mr. Damil. Do come inside. While I am full at work, it is nothing too pressuring as I usually do my work ahead of time", she says and invites inside of the classroom and motioning him to take a seat."Now...my first question is this: Why do you seek to know?", she inquires. The desk of hers is already full of books and scrolls and chalkboard very overwritten with her notes and such.

• Like 1

Ruben walked into the classroom, nodding to her as he made his way to an empty desk. Once he sat down and heard her question, he sat in thought for a moment. "Hm... well, for one, to be honest, I am in a school filled with monsters. Having some way to be on even close to the same level is tempting. Though most of my reason is that I had read that familiars can give the summoner a new perspective on themselves, along with the familiar can aid the summoner in various tasks and difficulties. I run into a creative block, along with get too focused on things, and I thought maybe a familiar could help me out." He fidgeted in his seat a little as he tried to explain it. His eyes kept wandering around her various notes and things spread around the room.

• Woohoo 1

She directs him to a seat near her desk so she may still half way do her research, studies and preparation whilst helping him out with his thing. She looks deep in thought after he explains why he would want to bond with a familar. Seeing as they can unbound again and Ruben being a pretty mellow student, she doesn't see any issue in trying to help him get one. She rubs her chin lightly and then speak."There are different ways to get in contact with one without possessing magical abilities. I have learned some humans do possess the arcane knowledge, but they are few. Now as for methods: One: Finding one physically two: rituals and three: producing one".

• Like 1

At her continuing to give him information, he smiles, hoping this means she will help him. At her brief explanation of how to get one, he frowns a little as he thinks. "Well I doubt we will be able to find one around here. As for the ritual, where could I find the information to do that? And...how in the world do I go about producing one?" He hopes his tone isn't indignant, he just is new to this particular area of magic and monster life and is a little confused without further explanation. 

• Like 1

She scoffs a bit at the first notion being made about the likelihood of finding one, making no effort to hide this."You may think it is very difficult, but it's more likely than you may think, for instance, the depths of his academy would surely house at least a few and beyond the portal even greater chances. As for rituals, some students have recently done one in order to summon a familiar, so there are scrolls and books that will contain this knowledge. For creating one....there are things like fleshcrafting, alchemy and other such methods meant to create things. All three methods have their pros and cons", she goes on to explain to Ruben.

While she was laying out this information, she made text appear into thin air, glowing with magic as it shimmers, her listing being written in case he wants to write this down.

• Like 1

As she talked, he listened very carefully. He noticed her writing things in the air, recognizing this from classes where she puts things in the air to show students important information. He quickly pulled out his laptop and began typing them into his notes. "Hm... I don't think I want to create one. I already have issues creating my own stuff for my hobbies, making something like this might never happen because of my pickiness in details. Finding one would definitely be interesting, if there are in fact portals leading to places that I might find one. Kind of would want to do that and if that doesn't work, then try summoning one. What are the pros and cons of those two options?"

• Woohoo 1

Bridget is quick to correct him as he probably either heard her wrong or misunderstood something."The only known portal is the one that everyone knows about. I was saying that in the dark and deep depths of this place most likely will hold beings that could serve as familiar. Of course, seeking one out physically can be immensely dangerous. Just like with humans, we do have those who has less than pure intentions. The pro of that obviously being that you don't have to succeed a ritual or experiment. As for rituals...they are generally more safe and depending on what material you read up on, may have a some say in what comes forth. The con part here is that you need to be very precise and accurate in how you set up it up and execute it. Familiars are not just something you gain on a whim", she states and writes these in the air as well,

He quickly transcribed her information into his laptop without having to even look at the screen. As he took it all in, he leaned back into his chair. The idea of him being harmed when trying to get a familiar was worrisome... but if he could get the teacher to join him, he might have some kind of protection. "Well, would you be willing to help me find one? And is there a deal that has to be made or some kind of ritual that has to be done if one is found willing to being a familiar? If you could help me, I would be very appreciative for you. Aaannnddd I might make sure there was a cookie tray from the best bakery in town on your desk next time I have your class." He knew her love of baked goods, and maybe it was all of his monster friends rubbing off on him, but he wasn't above using bribery.

• Like 1

Bridget seems to grow a short lasted smirk as she hears Ruben try and buy her cooperation for stuff he knows she is a fan of."Ohhhh, you think a mere tray is good enough for something like this? After all, you are asking quite a lot of me right now. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a ritual instead?", she asks, wondering why he would want to go this route. Not that she really minds helping, but she aims to see how much he really wants this.

When she slyly states that the tray of cookies won't be enough, a slight chuckle escaped his lips. "Well... I guess I could also make sure it was a variety tray... with a half sheet of brownies mixed in there, heh." He gave her a mischievous smile that slid into a determined face when she questions if he wants to do the ritual instead. "Like I said, if finding one doesn't work, then I'll do the ritual. I have always believed to give everything you try all that you can. If I am going to do this, I want to make it well worth it." 

It was less about the bribe and more to gauge his determination, which he does seem to possess, at least for now."Hmmmmm...allright. Where do you wish to search for one? There are probably also some in hiding in town as well. After all, the portal has made it accessible for them to wander into this world", she goes on, wondering where exactly he had in mind.

He thought for a bit before he answered. There were so many options before him, the perfectionist in him was stunned. Then, it came to him, a bright idea that satisfied him entirely. "If you don't mind it, the city park is the best place I can come up with. I have been trying to come up with a garden for the school... basing a lot of it off of the gardens in the city. Kind of the bane of my existence heh. Suiting that I might find my help there as well, don't you think?" He gave the teacher a proud smile, not quite where this decision and confidence was coming from, but embracing it.

• Like 1

Bridget nods lightly and smirks as he suggest something rather unexpected. However, it would seem like a likely place for such beings to keep away from humans, at least those that cannot vanish somehow."Very well. It's a deal. Do you have any criteria about the kind of familiar you wish to get?", she asks in return, as it's best to at have least some sort idea or concept before potentially wandering into trouble ahead.

• Like 1

He smiled brightly as she said that she would help. He didn't fully know that it was his determination that convinced her, so he made a mental note to make sure he got the sweets for her. At her question, he froze a little. He thought it through, wondering what kinds of criteria there were. "I wouldn't mind something that could change its shape or size. Make it easy to carry it around as well as maybe help me get a different perspective on what I'm doing. Other than that, I don't really know what kind of criteria there are. I'm still very new to this you know." He gave a small chuckle as he answered her question as best as he could.

• Like 1

The teacher gives him plenty of time to contemplate what it is he seeks from this familiar as, likes she said, it's not just something you do on a whim. After he does give some loose ideas and thoughts on the matter, then she comments back on those after making some mental notes about them."It's important to work out all necessary details before you go wander off and possibly get yourself and others hurt. That is why it's necessary to consider all variables before attempting to bond with a possible familiar", she says, wanting to make it clear why she asks all these things.

He nodded at what she said. "Well... if that's the case, I want something that has the capability to protect me, but isn't aggressive enough to attack without my order. Preferably something that is more of an animal or such. I feel weird at the idea of having something humanoid as a familiar. If it can speak to me, that would also be helpful, so it can give its insight and such. And... it might seem shallow, but something that looks nice. It's weird, but you said all variables. Is there anything else I need to think of?"

• Woohoo 1

"No, I think it's getting close to being plenty really. This is more of a help for you than me. While I cannot promise you will find something that will fill all those criteria, it's best to have an accurate idea about its...qualities. When you say look nice...I assume nothing too grotesque looking?", she responds back to Ruben, wondering what sort of difference that would make to him. She scribbles down a few notes herself on a small notepad.

He shrugs at her when she asks him to further explain what he means. "I guess the better wording is aesthetically pleasing. I just wabt something that suits me that's all." He waved the subject off with his hand, it not being really important. "When would you like to go to the park? I am done with classes today so I am free for the rest of the day."

Bridget nudges her head towards the piles of books, scrolls and other materials, as well as the overly scribbled on blackboard."I assume we are not in some sort of rush. Of course, for something like this to be more successful, a night operation would be best. Plus, it will give me time to do my work here - at least reach a point where I can allow myself a break from it. So either tonight or tomorrow night would be just fine. Do you have anything at all to use for protection?", she asks him, sounding quite serious as well.