Magic and potion wing.

"That sounds good to me. Gives me time to prepare." He had no problem going out at night, he just wanted to let Lucy and Keya know that he was going to be out and available for the night. At the question if he had any way of protecting himself, he shook his head solemnly. "That I will admit I don't. Should I see about picking something up or such?" He shifted where he sat, honestly not knowing what to prepare or expect.

• Like 1

Bridget makes the flying glowing text vanish as it no longer serves a purpose. Then walk to the desk to grab a doughnut from her box of them and takes a bit of it before stepping back, closer to the young student."Well, seeing as things can be unpredictable, it is hard to say what to prepare, but anything you feel could protect you from harm at least. I will also have you sign waiver about...you know...me not being responsible for any bodily harm", she says and fishes out a form from her stack of papers.

He nodded as he listened to her explanation and took the papers to sign the waivers. "You make a good point. Ok, I will see what I can get and I will meet up with you. Thank you again for helping me Miss LuBelle." He gathered his things and left the teacher to do what she needed to do. Then he went to his room and gathered any supplies he might have..

[Scene to be continued in the City of Sunveil after the parade festivities.]

• 5 months later...

---[New Scene]---

Akira would walk through the halls till she got to a storage room in the magic wing of the building. She would open the doors to the storage room and her eyes eould light up as soon as she saw the contents inside. There were pallets of brand new freshly delivered tome books for magic education and in addition the textbooks she had ordered. It was alot but thats cause of the wide range of magics available. She would not bother moving th onro the shelves yet. As she would like some help to do so. However she was glad the books had come in on schedule. She would quickly enter and double check each pallet to make sure they didnt duplicate anything or leave out anything.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Formatting

• 2 weeks later...