spacer.pngMy name was Valentine Andrews, and I was one of your new maids. You’ve been far too busy to really notice me from day one until you were in the kitchen. 

You bumped into me as I was cleaning the counters. You looked over and saw me bent over the counter as I explained, and sat up quickly. My face was flushed and I covered my mouth and cleared my throat, you smirked. “Oh—I’m sorry sir, I didn’t mean to..” I looked up and you said nothing. After that I always felt your eyes on me, you began to want me more and more with each day passing. I always felt my cheeks get warm and heat rising from the pit of my stomach whenever you were around. 

One day I woke up in my quarters and saw an outfit at the edge of my bed with a note on it, I rubbed my eyes and read, “Meet me in my quarters, and wear this -Your Boss.” I looked at the skimpy maid outfit and once again my body warmed up, but I did as I was told. 

I went to your room and knocked on the door gently, hearing you giving me permission to come in I did. I felt my face get red as you looked me up in down, the outfit looked like it might bust where my breasts were resting, the skirt was short and you knew the one little move and you could see up it, my hands clutched on the seams of the little cloth holding my bust and I looked down in embarrassment, but I couldn’t help but feel a little— or a lot— turned on. I heard you loving as you walked up to me, once you were standing in front of me you..

(This can be a romance/sexual or just sexual)

(Let me know if you’d like to PM ^~^) spacer.pngspacer.png

Archived