Futanari Erotic Roleplay Offer

So, I'm looking to make a erotic roleplay either as a futanari or with someone who would be a futanari (I'm actually quite fine if both of us are futanari). I don't necessarily have any very detailed plots from beginning to end but I am up for doing either a long-term roleplay that has some kind of story line behind it or just doing a quickie scene where a futanari and her partner have some passionate and very lewd fun times. I do have ideas for scenes that we could play out so I'll just leave a small list after I finish what I want to say in this post. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

SCENE IDEAS: (If you don't see one you like or got one for me just let me know and we can talk it out a bit)

• After a tiresome journey/adventure, one/both of us return to town and head to the local tavern to get some food, drink and a soft bed. There (If we're strangers then one of us will approach the other or if we're acquaintances one would look up from their food) and offer up to have some fun where in the room of the tavern that was given to us we spend the night lewdly enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. 
  • One of us is on a trip to a town and during the excursion there is a beaten side path with a rickety old fence that has the words marked 'hot spring' in them in a faded style from the weathering and lack of repair on it. Taken by curiousity, we visit the hot spring where it is either a) occupied already by the other person or b) we dip into the hot springs only to find seconds later that the person who frequents this hot spring comes in and quickly seduces the other into having some erotic times. 
  • A prince/princess and their guard (this one can end up extending to a longer roleplay with actual story behind it) are unbelievably attracted to one another but unfortunately the royalty is bound by obligation/duty/because their family said so to be married to someone else who isn't exactly their 100% desirable partner (could just be a gross old man or it's just simply not the guard who has been with them when they were children if you want to put some history behind them) and so night before the wedding and days after they have turned of legal age to be married off. They and the guard embrace one another in the night and deflower one another. 
  • A classic newly wed couple tale: After a long day and stressful day of work, one of us comes back and when the other asks what happened after welcoming back home. They learn that they had a hard day for some reason or another and thus wanting to make their partner feel better and forget about the difficult job. They decided to hint at perhaps relieving some much needed sexual stress which excites the other and thus lovey-dovey times happen.

Of course these are still just example scenes that I kind of came up on the spot. I'm also open to different kinds of scenes like for example a futanari taking the wrong step and they got molested by tentacles and make sure every part of her is thoroughly milked/pleasured or they are caught in a trap and they are gangbanged by a bunch of horny futanari's (why are they there, were they waiting for someone to get trapped, were they ordinary humans before something turned them into lust driven futas. I don't know but we can discuss it). So. . . yeah, Ecchitext me or just reply to this topic and we can get to work discussing things. 

• Love 1

• 6 months later...