Hallway.

Well of course I have I mean we don't have clothes remember." she said in reply after having watched the dragon strip naked. " Doesn't mean I don't like looking at them. And by the way I have to say your's looks pretty nice."  she said scooting closer to keya.  " Has it gotten any use recently? " she asked him curiously.

He snickers at Miyue's reaction, seeming to be proud all of a sudden due to her words. "Why, thank you! That's the first time I got a genuine compliment on it." He jokes in his words as he remained standing there, his hands placed on his hips as he stood there proudly, looking at her and even noticing that she scooted closer. This has natural reactions kick in and even has his thing twitch a couple of times, very slowly starting to rise. He doesn't point this out, though. "Recently, not really. I haven't been notified of any upcoming parties, and certain gals I do it with aren't always available nowadays." He mentions, raising one of his hands to rub the back of his neck.

The mild blush permanently stayed on Keya's face this time, putting on a small smile as he looks down at her. "Uh, yeah sure, go ahead!" He decides to play along with the situation, even slightly stepping closer to the side of the bed as he slowly got bigger and harder down there, even without her touch, but that process speeds up really quickly as soon as she does touch it.

She reached out now after having permisdion and began touching his member. Her touch was gentle and more of a curious nature. She felt how warm and soft the flesh was until it had gotten hard and erect. Even though she had seen many before she never touched one before. So this was a newer experiance for her. She felt along its contours taking in the sensation that it had in her hands. Her gentle hands lightly stroked his member as she indulged in her curiosity.

It feels kind of nice, I heard that it hurts when it gets hard like this. Does it hurt right now?" she asked as she looked up at him.

As she touches him, his lower eyelids instantly jitter in reaction to the touch. Even though he now has a deep blush on his cheeks, he keeps that grinning smile on his face and remains calm, simply standing there and letting her do whatever she wanted to. In her hand, she can feel it pulsating, now it definitely being harder and stiffer than before. Given that it's erect, it obviously grew in size and such, truly showing that his member is above the average length.

Upon asking him the question, he looked back down at her. "Hurt? No, not at all. If anything, it's sensitive to the touch, but not in a bad way." He tries his best to explain it. "Let me know if you want me to lay down, or something." He offers, now placing his hands behind his back and just observes how she experiments with him. As she continued to lightly stroke him, she can see the tip becoming shinier. With each movement, his skin moved on his member up and down.

She was lightly rubbing it as she listened to his answer and her curiosity piqued when she saw the tip become glossy with a clear fluid. This must be  this pre-cum that she heard of.  When she heard his reply in full she stopped just briefly. " Yea you can lay down, I dont want to make you stand the whole time while I play around with it indulging myself." she said. She scooted further in the bed to allow him room to lay down next to her.

He nodded once and allowed himself to turn around, sitting down on the bed and then laying down on it as well. His thick tail became softer from the looks of it, as he is able to lay down on his back without his tail being a problem. He also opened up his wings, but since his bed was big, it didn't take up all the space. He lets them relax, as he then props himself up with his elbows, looking over to Miyue. In case she currently wasn't touching his member, it was still hard but it was flopped down to the side, ready for her to continue the experiment. Just in case, to give her better access, he spread his legs a little bit, so that all of his crotch equipment are on display. "So, did you ever do this with another undine or something? Seeing as how you guys walk around naked, I assume stuff like this are common." He says, striking up a conversation.

" Um no I havn't done this before. I believe that such would be considered improper in my  home city unless if I had taken the other person as a mate. But well I am not in my home country at the moment. So I can allow some exploration you think?"  she said. She reached over and took his member into her her hand again. She leaned forward and was partially laying on him. Her breasts resting on his ribs and she rested her head on his chest and would  continue to stroke his cock. 

plus I have a feeling you will enjoy this as well.

"Oh, so you're evading your home's policies, I see! You're naughty for doing that, Yue." He chuckles as he jokingly says that, following her with his eyes. "Feel free to explore, though." Because of her motion, he is forced to lay down on his back, which he does anyway, placing his hands behind the back of his head, though he leans up a little bit so he can see what she's doing. As she partially places herself on his chest, he smiles, allowing her to continue to stroke him. "I am enjoying this as well. In fact, you're really good at it, despite having not done this before." He actually sounds impressed in his voice. He certainly can't get any harder than this down there, so things are now set in motion.

Well I guess I just have some natural talent in that case." she said with a light smirk. Her hand would start to move a little faster at stroking his cock, moving along its length partially dragging his skin along with her hand. She was making surr to put some pressure to make the sensation better but she did not want to be too rough with it. She looked up at keya and smiled a bit. " is there perhaps a part of me you would like to touch? After all it would only be fair."

Keya smirks back at her in return, not saying anything more to her first response, but rather focuses on what she is about to ask next up. For a moment, as she speeds up the stroking process, he momentarily closes his eyes and lets out a relieved sigh, relaxing as he laid there. More pre-cum escaped from his tip, a little even dripping down to her hand, acting as a lubricant to make the stroking overtime even smoother and easier. "Well.. I would be lying if I said I didn't have my eyes on your chest, but.. you can't blame me for that, they were constantly on display!" He defends himself, idly rolling his eyes as he keeps that smile on his face, obviously enjoying this situation.

"So my breasts? Well if you want you can play with them, i won't complain."  She said. As she did so she bevan to move her hand even faster now that keya's pre-cum leaked enough. She used her elbow to prop herself up so that her breasts were more accessible to him if he so chose to touch them. Her hand soon was covered in the pre-cum as well.

Keya squinted his eyes a little bit in reflex as she moved her hand faster once more, relaxing his muscles again once he finds the right moment to, breathing a bit more heavily than usual. "Don't mind if I do!" He said, as he looked over to her breasts that were more visible but also were now a victim of gravity, considering she propped herself up and such. Using his right hand, he takes it out from below his head to reach over to her breasts, gently cupping one of it in his hand, giving it a couple squeezes. "Hmm, they're soft, though they do feel different because of your aquatic skin type." He commented, looking up at her expression to see how she reacts to his touches.

"By the way, I can hold out for pretty long after I reached my limit down there. Let me know if you want me to or not." He smirks as he said that, having a smug expression as he uses his fingers to caress her breast.

When she felt him cup her breast she smiled feeling a little pleasure as well. This caused the fins on the side of her head to twitch lightly in reaction to the feeling. Her dark purple skin was smooth to the touch. Thankfully it was not slimy feeling like that of an actual fish. As keya touched them he would be able to feel her stiffened darker purple nipples.that had grown hard earlier. She let out a delighted groan. She looked at him and continued with her hand motion. " If you want to release go ahead, as long as you don't go soft on me." she said " Do you want me to keep doing this or do we want to change it up and maybe go further."

Keya lowered his eyelids when he heard her groan, the smirk on his face growing as that pretty much confirms that she likes this as well. He does indeed feel her stiff nipples, which makes him move his hand in such a way that his thumb lands on it, pressing it gently inwards for a moment like a button, only to then raise his thumb and instead move it around in a circular fashion, generally just trying to get more reactions out of her because of sensitivity. "Oh, no no, I don't go soft that easily. Why do you think I attend those parties? I think I won't release then, it's too early." He laughs a little bit at the conversation, before moving onto her next topic, raising his gaze to fixate on hers. "You're the one experimenting here, so you tell me! I do wonder what this further is that you're talking about~.." He says, the tone of his voice at the end switching to a more sweet one.

"Well I have am idea." she said. She moved her position and sat ontop of keya straddling him. In this position her woman hood would be sitting ontop of his member soaked in his pre-cum. His member was pressed straight up against his belly, her labia lightly spread open and wrapping around his shaft. It was easy for keya to tell that she had gotten wet as well. In their new position she began to slide her body back and forth gently grinding her womanhood against the shaft of his cock. She let out a small meep that gave away that this felt pleasurable to her as well. She leaned forward as she kept moving so as to allow keya to continue fondling her breasts if he so desired to.

[Ooc: if you need a reference image for the position just ask me and I can probably find one.]

Keya seemed interested as soon as she mentioned that she has an idea, looking over at her intently and curiously as she moves and nearly fully straddles him, his cock just pointing up at her and expecting something else, but instead he got something even better. There doesn't need to be any penetration for things to be great. "Oh my, this is a wonderful idea, indeed!" He responds, while he quickly reaches to the side at his pillow and put it below his head so that he is more comfortable. He ogled at her body and licked his lips as she lowered herself and started grinding on his cock without actually penetrating her. What's even better is that she felt good while doing so because of the meep. He, too, felt good, because he let out a soft, quiet moan. "Considering you never did this before, you're a natural at this as well!~ I can feel that you're pretty wet, too~.." He says, looking at her gaze though he shifts it to her breasts that were left unattended, fixing this by attending to them with his hands, grabbing onto both of them and fondling them gently.

"  W-well of course I am wet, I was touching your cock. I guess I am just good with Rythym," she said as she kept r9cking her hips. As she moved her wet genitals would stroke along his shaft spreading her wetness onto his member. She let out a moan as she slid on his cock as his member would also brush against her clit sending a wave of warm pleasure would radiate up her body. And it increased when Keya began to fondle her breasts again. Her breasts had seem to have gotten more sensitive as she had gotten more aroused.

"Mhm, yeah, you're doing perfectly right now~.." He says in his sweet tone as he kept gently fondling her breasts, licking his lips as she continues to ride him in this odd but definitely viable fashion. "Heh, I didn't think we'd be d-doing this right after we met, but I'm not complaining, you honestly feel great!~" He tells her in a motivating and confident tone as he finally lets go of her breasts, only so he can place his hands on her thighs instead, trying to feel that up as well if possible and allowed. He doesn't release yet, letting her fully enjoy herself as his dick is coated in her juices, making the riding easier and much more pleasurable.

Well I guess we can just say we became really good friends real quick. And you feel good as well, " she would reply in between her heavy panting and her moans. Feeling his member rubbing against her clit was an irrisistable sensation for her. Her whole body felt warm and fuzzy with arousal as the sparks jumped through her body. She sped up her rocking rubbing herself even faster. "  Maybe if you want we could make this more of a regular thing. " she said as she wouldn't mind a bit of sexual interaction on a regular basis.

• 2 months later...

GM: Scene moved here from Assembly hall.

The security chief has led the young female student @JennyUWU here, aiming to show where all of the dorm rooms are at, keeping a pretty brisk pace as they walked here."So here is what yah will find all the rooms. One of them should be yahr own, of course. Yah can put down all of yah stuff in there for now. Are there any other places yah wish to be shown? Ah will be all over the place, so Ah can sometimes not be easy tah find", Mary lets her know when they arrive at the hallway.

The security chief gives her a rather puzzled look at the last question made towards she.'Why would she invite a near complete stranger to dinner?', she thinks to herself, whilst feeling slightly awkward from the suddenness and randomness of the situation. She may as well try and be blunt about her thoughts and decides to ask directly."Why would yah ask me? Yah don't know me at all, miss. Ah'm just a wee bit confused", she says honestly.