Hallway.

Deva nodded as she listened to the vampire speak. "Mmm, good policy to have." She smiled kindly as multiple times had Deva been judged in the past just due to her reputation that precedes her. The Wyvern woman looked pretty calm and her mood that Bella got suggested that she was pretty happy right then. "Well, if you're interested in different types of food I'm a good person you can always talk to. I know plenty of places that serve up some delicious grub." She said completely missing the fact that the menus they had in mind were probably different. She stuck out one of her firm, muscular arms. "Names Deva. Deva Orjho but frankly I'm rarely called by my last name." 

While Deva is much more brutish of looks than Bella's other friends, she doesn't really use that as ways to measure others and rather do it by attitude and behaviour. Honestly, she has mostly heard about how the wyvern lady has yet to graduate and disregarded any other rumors she may have heard."I get the feeling others have not extended you the same benefit of doubts. In any case, I appreciate your praising words", she says and bows again and giggles softly. Honestly, she has a hard time seeing why she has such a bad rep. Once more, she is assumed to eat food, but she does know it is not exactly an unfair or uncalled assumption to make as she has no need to tell everyone about her...condition. She sighs softly to herself and think she might as well be honest to Deva."I...don't exactly eat...well..food...", she says and extracts her fangs for a bit, then have them retract.

Deva let out a low but a bit dark chuckle. "Yeeeah, you have no idea." She sighed as she felt a cold drip of sweat go down the back of her head. "Mmm, you don't eat regular food? Then what. . . ohhhhhhh" Deva cut herself off as she Bella expose her fangs. "So, you're a vampire. Huh. . . Weird I could've sworn I saw Mr. Luther eat some food before." She said. "Well, that's cool. . . You know I've always wondered about this but what does blood taste like to you then? Is there a difference in taste according to blood type, to person, how healthy they are?" Deva unloaded a lot of questions as she was curious about the nature of vampires since on more than one occasion when Veronica wasn't around, it was Luther and his hypnotic abilities that calmed her down long enough before Veronica whisks her away. 

The main topic, of course, quickly turns towards Bella and the quirks, needs and such about her nature and her way of drawing sustenance. She hears Deva mention Mr. Luther and she cannot recall if she ever saw her eat. Her own lineage certainly cannot digest food in any way, even if it should go past her mouth. She listens patiently, allowing Deva to list off the most direct and pressing curious questions she can at the vampire girl. She tries her best to sum it up nice and well and not overwhelm Deva back."The taste of Vitae is the sweetest of sustenance. Every time I feed on my willing subjects it is basically like lapping up the finest of meals with an immensely delightly and euphoric sensation for both them and myself. Many things can determine how the Vitae feels, tastes, smells, how good it feels, how it smells from outside...and I hope you don't mind me saying...yours smells very hot...and lovely", she says and giggles softly.

Deva nodded as she tried to listen carefully to what Bella was trying to say but unfortunately, half of what she was saying was going right over her head. "I see. So, blood has a different taste depending on the person and what they do. . . That basically sums it up ya?" She said. She then flushed as she realized that the girl could smell her Vitae. "Well, I would say I have a pretty good regime going for me." She grinned as her heavy eating followed by heavy body training tended to balance each other out with the storages of excess going into the wyvern's rather large jugs. "Mmm, well, if you're curious about my blood then I'm free to donate a bit." She invited. 

Bella can tell her explanation kind of went over Deva's head, but decides it seems rude and pointless to correct her. As long as she gets that the experience of digestion of blood differs due to many different factors. She simply nods her approval and notices the red hue at the lovely tanned skin of the wyvern woman and taking delight in how she affects her, though far from the extent that the one Veronica has. She can recognize how the body of Deva's body is nicely shaped from her training and diet it seems - surely a pretty interesting "specimen". What Deva tells her next takes her by surprise, especially since she almost just had a small taste from the student Raúl. Still...hard to pass up a willing meal."Ohhh, you are sure? Do not worry...there will be zero pain...only...sweetness...for both of us", she says in a seductive voice, the smell of young and hot blooded Vitae lingering in her nose. She steps closer and eyes over the wyvern.

"Yeah, go ahead. If it's painless and feels good, I'm all for it." The wyvern said having not seen a vampire do their blood sucking before. "Anywhere you want a sit or you could just hop up on my lap." Deva said as she beckoned with both arms that the bench was free for her to climb up on. She didn't really know what kind of intimacy there was for being a willing victim to a vampire or how intimate sucking out her vitae might be. She did find it a bit alluring to listen to Bella's voice shift from elegant to seductive. "I assume you want my neck for this~" She chuckled as she leaned her head over to the left exposing more of her meaty neck. 

Bella giggles lightly from the ignorance of Deva, but not in a condescending manner though. She simply clicks her heels against the floor below softly, stepping closer and closer until she gets near the neck of Deva. She quickly thinks of how fast she seems to accept trying it out in contrast to earlier, but in the end, the result is still the same. Bella breathes against the neck of Deva, using part of her Vitae reserves to deliver actual breath and which is even hot to the touch, heating up the skin before her."Get ready then. Just sit still and don't fight it...it will hurt if you do", she whispers faintly and soft into the ear of the wyvern woman.

Her fangs grow out once more and just as soon as she makes them do that, she sinks them into the neck of Deva. Like promised, there is zero pain. Instead, there is an intial sensation almost like a light orgasm, but rather than having it only one place in her body, it rather is felt from top to toe. The beating of Deva's heart makes the sensation linger and travel around her bloodstream while immense heat and tingling rush around along with the aforemention sensation of a weak climax. A gentle hand even caress Deva's hand lightly while this is happening. It feels like forever, but at some point her fangs retract and with a lick to the wound, it is gone and no a trace of blood anywhere to be seen, not even on Bella's face.

Deva sat still as Bella pulled up to her. As she felt Bella's fangs sink into her, the sensations ran through her body like she was just plugged into an electrical outlet. "Nnngh!" She gasped as her eyes widened a bit in shock from the sheer sensation. Her hand gripped onto Bella's as Deva's nipples stiffened underneath from the pleasing stimulus. Her body holding still for the vampire to do her work. Her numb lower legs shifting a bit as she felt them go on pins and needles which was definetly a lot better compared to the numbness of before. 

When it was all said and done, Deva reached to her neck to check if there might be a wound or some kind of hickey that was on her neck but found that there was nothing there. "Hoooo, well. That was something in a half right there." She said with a sigh. She leaned back, her flush a bit deeper thanks to the gentle climax that her entire body had for a moment. "So, was my Vitae or whatever you call it tasted good to you." She chuckled as for some reason she felt amused. Her head a bit light from how it felt. 

Bella makes no weird noises as she stop or withdraws her head once more. Her skin looks a bit less pale as well, as the blood probably has a say in how it appears. She always takes joy in seeing the reaction of the subjects for her fangs. Despite how large and menacing and strong Deva is, the moment the fangs went in there, she was basically pudding in Bella's hands, like a bag of meat and blood to do with as she pleased. Of course, she had no other intent than to taste her Vitae. She smiles softly and giggles."Ohhhh, it was very hot and definitely sweet, with a trace of...something else", she says and this time she blushes very lightly as it felt like the taste of arousal as well, probably a remnant from her earlier romp.

"Mmmm, I see. Well, hot and sweet are usually two pretty good combos." Deva said as she wasn't really registering at how helpless she was if Bella wanted to do some more sexual things whilst she was sucking a bit more of her vitae. "Something else? Hmmm, well, I don't really know what that something else could be." She said as her cluelessness didn't register in the fact that her romp with Veronica beforehand probably had something to do with that taste of arousal that Bella got. "Well, if you wanna have another bite of me or want to try some food that isn't another person. You can still come to me." Deva said as she began to get up. 

Once more, Bella chooses to leave the subject be and let Deva remain curious, if she should even think about it beyond this point."I cannot partake in normal food, as previously established, but I do enjoy the aroma of food at least. Hmmmm....so I can easily seek you out if I need more? One warning though...if I it too often, meaning without enough time in between, you can risk becoming addicted to this. Don't worry...never from the first time. Hehe, if you need help studying...feel free to come by", she says, the last part said a bit seductively.

Deva nodded a bit. "Well, we'll see. It felt alright so if you ever get hungry let me know and I'll donate a bit." She said. "Also, um. . . expect me to come on by a lot if you're actually going to help me study. . ." She said flushing. With that, she slapped her legs on her knees and got up. Her tall and firm physique flexing it's glory. Her melon-like breasts flopping in her shirt as she still wasn't wearing a bra since she was coming straight from her romp with the head master. "Oh, wait!" She stopped and turned to her. "Which door are you?" 

Bella scoffs a bit on the inside from hearing it was 'allright', when she has done a lot to try and perfect her technique and all. She is just about to say something, but decideds it is not worth the argument and such. Judging by her perfomance with studies and not graduating, Bella guesses that it needs lots of work. Still, Deva was overall friendly enough and if she can help better her reputation and help her graduate, surely that would be very nice to achieve as well."You are free to drop by any time you wish, though I might answer right if I am concentrating. Your best bet might be to give me a message...on these weird human machines", she says and shows off her phone before giggling softly once more. She also points towards her own dorm room.

Deva nodded as she looked at the door. "Ah, right. Ummm, let's see." Despite having been in the human world for a longer period of time she was about as useless with her cell phone as an older style human. "Let's see it works like. . . this. . . right?" Deva tapped a few buttons on her cell and turned off her phone. "Wait! No! That wasn't suppose to happen. Ahhhhh, damnit." She sighed as she began the process of trying to turn the device back on. "Well, I'll knock a few times so make sure to look through the peephole ya?" She smiled. "I'm at the very end of the hall on the right." 

Bella is just about to show the long termed student how the phone works - at least she has grasped most of the concept and how to handle to them. Finally, she just ends up slipping Deva a piece of paper with her number on it. She giggles softly from Deva being kind of cute as she struggles with the phone and she makes a mental note to show her later what to do."Sounds good. I hope we will get to meet again and I can help you with the phone and your studies", she says in her soft and elegant voice, more or less fit for a aristocrat.

Deva nodded as she took the slip of paper. "Right," She waved the paper as she began to walk to her dorm room. "Welp, see you soon. Studying is going to be around the corner and a lot of it is going to go over my head." She said as she began to march off. She had pocketed her phone since it was taking forever to boot up. At least that was what she thought because in actuality, she never turned it back on. Her foot steps rolling silently on the carpet before she finally got to the end where her room awaited. 

• 2 weeks later...

Austin had made it back to the dorms area. His head was cleared up and nothing to be worried on. He smiled to himself, entering the hallways, making his way forward to get to his dorm. Of course, there's no telling if he will run into someone new, chances are, Austin would, since there are so many monsters around the academy.

Yakshi sighed as she stretched her wings out in the hallway. For an orientation class day, it was really hectic and she wondered what would her school life be like for her third year. The thought strangely made her both curious and afraid of what is to come. But, she was looking a bit on the bright side now as she thought about figuring out how to start making a sewing club. As a four-armed, winged, futanari with a tail phallus, well, it was only natural that she had to make a 'few' edits to any clothes that she had to buy normally that wasn't already custom made for her. She was so into her thoughts that she didn't see Austin down the hallway as her quick pace from her long legs ended up having her bump into him. "Ah!" She exclaimed as her books fell out from her shoulder bag. "I'm sorry about that! I wasn't thinking and I didn't see you. Are you okay?" She asked as she looked over him first letting the scattered books rest on the floor. 

Austin felt the sudden bump, having not noticed the woman that suddenly bumped into him, causing the young man to stumble back, yet not falling onto the floor. He rubbed his head, then looks to see this tall, beautiful woman with wings and a long, strange looking tail. "Yeah I'm alright." He answered, before noticing the books scattered on the floor. "Here I'll help." He bends down to start gathering up her books.

Yakshi flushed as she kneeled down. "Thanks although I think with my arms I should be able to grab everything." She said as her right lower arm held her bag open whilst her other arms helped picked up books lined them up properly so the larger ones could fit in against the base of her bag and the smaller ones were at the top. "I probably should've realized I left my bag open enough that something like that was bound to happen. Geez, feels a bit like one of those cliche meet ups." She sighed flushing. 

Austin still helped regardless till all of her books were back in the bag. It was then he noticed that she had four arms instead of two, which amazed him, since he never met a monster with four arms before. He laughed a bit at what she said about this being one of those cliche meet ups. "Your probably right, but hey, mistakes happen, no one is perfect." He said, standing up so that he can look at the woman. "No doubt you have been here a long while. I'm Austin."

"Mmm, yeah, it's my third year here. My name is Yakshi Leanan. It's a pleasure." She said as her upper arms worked on making sure the upper books were solidly in her shoulder bag. Her lower two arms moved to drop a curtsy for him. "Mmmm," She tilted her head at him as she leaned in close bringing her face closer to his. "Mmmm, I've seen humans around my time here in the human world but each one of you is so unique. . . it's fascinating." She said quietly but still audible enough for him to hear. 

Austin became still when her face got close to his own, making him blush a bit but smiled, saying "Why thank you. It's also fascinating to me too when I meet new monsters cause not everyone is of the same race. I never met someone like you who has four arms, Yakshi. If I may ask, what exactly are you?" His blue eyes looked at her face.

Yakshi kept her face in close proximity to him as if she was memorizing every curve and line on his face. "Oh me, mmm, I guess I'm from a rather variable race as well. I'm a Lust Daemon. One more specialized in physical aspects compared to my brother and sisters who tend to be more in tune with the magical side of things." She explained. "Hmmmm," She noticed a part of his face and one of her hands reached out with a soft as silk hand and placed it on the side of his cheek. "How interesting." She cooed as her hand slowly started to shift until she was lifting up his chin with her gentle touch.