Hallway.

Scarlet hummed happily that Anpu was more than happy to help guide her through studying. "Great~" She said before she began to get nervous from the discussion about their fun time together. Scarlet didn't know if she could forget that moment of hot intimacy between them. "O-oh, I mean I don't exactly know too much about um, your race's biology so um, D-Do you have like um, a well. . . season or perhaps like a specific moment?" She gulped as talking about this was while embarrassing was also something that was making the oni rather excited and she could feel the urges start to build up in her crotch as the thought of another hot time with Anpu was even more so. Although Scarlet bit her lip as she was unsure if such was the case to double back to her room or if Anpu's room was along the way or if they would just flat out do it at the library!

"Um- yeah... more or less," Anpu answered, a bit afraid about how the demoness reacted to her confession, not really intending on embarrassing her, but at the same time rather relieved that she wasn't repulsed by it either. "Twice a year, I... for a couple weeks. I usually get a leave, but since it started so early in the semester, I- I didn't want to miss the classes-" she lowered her head slightly, the lower stack of books not really letting her hid the blush behind them. She took a deep breath, her cheeks puffing on slightly before she exhaled. She peeked to the side at Scarlet, only to find herself focused a bit too strongly at they way the oni bit her lip...

The Anubis turned back towards the books, trying not to think too much on the warmth starting to gather in her loins. "I- It... umm... should... be ending soon, it- it started when I... when we- y-you know," she found herself at a loss of words. "That's- That's why I- we... umm... and why I ran afterwards... sorry... I realized- and I panicked- needed to get my pills..." she finally conveyed her train of thought.

"O-Oh!" Scarlet said realizing how awkward it must've been for Anpu and then the thought occurred that she very much nearly had Anpu bare her children which really made Scarlet's flush stand out on her face. While Scarlet did like Anpu and enjoyed that intimate time together, she was nowhere near ready to have kids yet! And she could only imagine how her parents would've gotten at her to tell her to take responsibility and all! 

"Um. . . well, I-I see. Ummm, you know. I-If you're having trouble holding those urges in. . . Ummm, well. I-I'll be more than happy to help you out a bit." Scarlet flushed as she didn't even know why she was saying her offer! She gulped as she wondered if she wanted to have THAT kind of relationship with Anpu and her mind quickly created a lewd scene from the book that she borrowed that didn't help with answering her question. "B-But, um, yeah, it's no problem. I don't think either of us are ready to take care of a child just yet. A-Although if you did ended up bearing my kid and all, well. I'll be there to support you all the way. I'm not that kind of girl who would just leave her partners like that." Scarlet said as thankfully with her taller pile of books it was easier for her to bury her face beneath them. @Icarian Dreams

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

"W-what, n-no, no, definitely not!" Anpu's eyes widened, hearing Scarlet's assertions about parenthood, and how deeply she even considered that idea. She took a step towards the wall, finding herself at a lack of hands she could passionately wave in front of her in an expression of absolute embarrassment. How did things suddenly go into... that direction? "I- I'm not- I'm on birth control! I couldn't-" she expressed, the stack of books starting to shake dangerously in her arms. "I mean- in general, not just with you- I-" she tried to explain, starting to realize how her adamant denial could have been taken. She suddenly stopped stunned in place as her tail hit the wall behind her.

"I really enjoyed being with you, A-and I'm sure you'd do great, I just- I never- I'm-" she stopped to catch a breath, wanting to fall under the floor and never come out again. "I- I like you Scarlet, but not... like that," she uttered finally, deeply hoping that she didn't say anything that would hurt her friend.

Scarlet smiled looking slightly hurt that Anpu didn't see her like that but at the same time she couldn't blame her. They were still plenty young and had time for stuff like that. "Haha, it's alright." She said as she saw the shaking tower of books that Anpu had and she went forward as she made sure to settle Anpu's stack of boobs lest that they would end up tumbling out from her hands. "Well," Scarlet hummed. "I like you too! You're a good friend." She hummed as she waited with her stack of books in her arms waiting for Anpu to keep going with her as she didn't want to just leave her. . . espescially since she didn't know what to do when she got to the library. "Sooooooo," She bit her lip as she didn't know what to talk about now to keep their relationship from going into shakier territory. 

Anpu smiled nervously, uncertain how to interpret Scarlet's response. She didn't mean to break things off with the oni, by no means, especially not now that she was getting so close... and smelled so good... Anpu's breath quickened. She instinctively stepped forward, trying to close the distance between her and the demon, and found herself letting out a quiet groan of disappointment as Scarlet's hands stopped on the books in the Anubis' arms and didn't go any further...

"Umm, Scarlet-" she started, nearly at the same time that the oni herself started to hum out her response, making a few quick steps to catch up after the demoness. Her cheeks flared. It was starting to get difficult to even focus on Scarlet's words anymore... "Would you mind... if we, uh- stopped at my room for a moment...?" she asked, her gaze darting to the side in an attempt to avoid eye contact.

Scarlet looked over at Anpu not really knowing what kind of effect that she was having on Anpu. "Oh sure, we can stop by your room." Scarlet said tilting her head a bit dense at the moment of what Anpu might need. Scarlet wanted to make sure that she and Anpu were still on good terms so she figured that small stuff like this would help make sure that their friendship stayed intact. She didn't know that Anpu was getting rather frisky and sensitive due to her 'season.' Scarlet bit her lip as she looked back to Anpu. 

Scarlet admired Anpu's beautiful figure but at the same time. She felt hesitant to do something since she didn't want to take advantage of her friend when she's in heat. 

Anpu raised her eyes at the oni, not quite hearing what she was hoping to in the demon's voice. She chuckled in anxiety, realizing that her friend didn't really get what she was hinting at. "Scarlet..." she started, trying not to think too hard about what she was trying to convey. "W-what I meant- I-I need you..." Her legs shook under her, her mind coming up with countless scenarios of what could happen next... Maybe they didn't even need to head to her room? Everyone was at the party after all, nobody would interrupt them... She stuttered a bit further, her eyes expressing a plea towards the demon. "...y-you know why-" she finally finished, feeling her heart strike a bit stronger within her chest.

Anpu could see the gears in Scarlet's mind turning slowly as she was beginning to understand what she meant and her face flushed greatly as she realized what she meant. "O-oh!" She said. Her eyes widening and she gulped as she shifted back and forth on her feet. Her stack of books wavering a bit. "Um. . ." She gulped nervously. "Well. If you're fine with me again." She said joking a bit as if she wasn't the best lay of a hypothetical bunch that Anpu could've chosen from. Her arms lowered her pile of books so that way Scarlet could lean in and put a gentle kiss on Anpu's. "Show me the way~"

Edited by OlrukTheSmall
  • Woohoo 1

"Scarlet, of course I-" her explanation got cut short as the girl's lips made contact with Anpu's own. Despite feeling like she's been red-faced for most of the recent minutes, she blushed even harder. Her ears shifted back just a tad. The kiss felt way too short, even despite Anpu's attempts to grasp onto Scarlet's sweet lips... More like a tease than anything else.

"R-right," she smiled, glad as much of her friend's response, as she was of the fact that she didn't need to delve into the awkwardness any longer. With her tail wagging slowly behind her, she tottered in front of Scarlet, taking the lead like she asked to.

[[ Scene continued at Anpu Seshet's Room | Dorm #17 ]]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That one nervous human student known as Hiroshigae Saeki, nicknamed Hiro, was walking down the main hallway of the dorm area, when suddenly he'd notice the angel teacher @Multiversal that's been teaching him English since he came here to Ironclaw Academy roughly a month ago. To her, Hiro is known to not be so talkative during classes, or at least, that's how he was known, during the first few days. He was really nervous, never volunteered to speak in front of class and never made eye contact with anyone. Since then, that has changed over time. Obviously, he still doesn't volunteer to speak in front of a class of monsters, but he is seen talking the most to a zombie girl in his class known as Yoko, and he's better at eye contact. This zombie girl and Hiro are definitely some kind of friends, for sure. This is information certainly written down in Miss Azalin's notebook, but that's not for me to judge! Hiro never speaks in person with the teachers or anyone else he doesn't know, but even so, he's doing well when it comes to grades. Not perfect, but above average, for sure. He was gripping his own notebook that he carries around, being somewhat similar in that aspect to the angelic teacher figure, always noting things down. Something in common, perhaps? Even right now, he was writing down something in that notebook of his, but he has to get past the teacher. It doesn't look like he has the courage to disturb her about anything, but that would be good manners if he did at least greet her, right? Well, yeah, but he doesn't. He doesn't talk much outside of the class, or inside of it. Humans can be strange, but also mysterious.

Azalin couldn’t remember the ins and outs of her recent schedule. In fact, she felt that she’s been busy, but forgot about what exactly. Not had she even remembered these recent months too clearly, which confused her to no end since she always writes about her days within her diary! Never the less, she chose that today will be where she focused for sure! 

“Okay Azalin Astraea, this time your going to give it your all to remember today! You need to write down something good too, but what topic should I write about... my classes?... my day?... hmm.... maybe-“

Azalin then stopped speaking, spotting a familiar and quiet boy who attended her classes. Not just that, but the boy was a human... and considering how she normally didn’t really talk to him outside of class besides assignments, she decided that instead of her helping him with his work, he’d be helping her! It was perfect, writing down knowledge regarding how a human got along within a school full of monsters and supernatural beings!

”Hiroshigae!... Huh, Hero-she-gay?... I wonder if it’s one of those weird names that gets passed down from generation to generation... A-Ah, would you mind helping me out for a bit? I need to find something interesting to write about for Kushy to read, and I think your the best one for the info I need today!” Azalin said with anticipation, hoping that he would be able to help her with her plight... not to mention, but his name was kinda hard to say... maybe she should call him Mr. Saeki?... or maybe just Gay! That could work too, nice and short, plus it means the word Happy so clearly that’s a good way to go!

• Haha 2

When he was about to pass by and she spoke to him, a horrid chill went down his spine. He stared toward the hallway for a moment, before turning back. He'd show no signs of being scared or anything like that, but he definitely wouldn't be grand on that 'looking in somebody's eyes' thing. Just today in particular, it seems. He lowers the notebook and the pen in his hands, looking up at the teacher. "It... It's spelt Hiro-shige..." He'd say, quietly, putting an emphasis on the 'ro-shi' part of his name. It's definitely not spelt the way she thought it was spelt, but he heard it, so he decided to correct it. He'd look around nervously, gulping once. "Hiro is just enough, b-by the way." He stutters a little bit. Nothing new there, but he has stopped with the stuttering about a week ago, so it returning right now is strange. Not that that is a noticeable change, right? How neat, though, his nickname is spelt like 'Hero'!

With trouble, he'd try to find the angel lady teacher person's gaze with his own, staring at her with his gray eyes beneath his glasses, raising a hand to meekly push it back up onto his face. He had tried to listen to her on what she would like from him. "Uh... Why me...? Is that why you're here, Miss Azalin...?" He'd ask. In a sense, it wasn't that strange for teachers to be in the dorm room hallways, but for him, it kind of was. He almost never sees one here, for sure. He seems a little bit tense about this lone one-on-one conversation with a teacher, but he's doing his best in keeping his cool.

• Woohoo 1

“Oooooh, okay okay, Hiro-shige... but calling you Hiro would be more than easy enough for me to say, so I’ll call you by that from now on.” Azalin said, writing down on her notepad quickly to ensure nothing went by unnoticed.

Hiroshige isn’t pronounced Hero-She-Gay, but it kinda sounds funnier if you say it like so.

“Anyhoo, of course that’s why I’m here! I was searching for something to write down, my daily report needs to be... well, daily after all! Kushy is always interested in this place, but I’m sure she’s just as interested in humans being here as much as I am.” Azalin states, getting closer towards the nervous boy as she observed him with utmost attention.

Uh huh... Yeah... yup yup... I’ll be sure to tell Kushy this.” She said blatantly, writing down who knows what upon her notepad before moving a bit away from Hiro and speaking up again. “Now onto the questions! First and foremost, how is your relationships with the non-human students of our Academy going? Any close friends you have? Any enemies you’ve made? I need to hear it all!” 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The topic of his name is quickly forgotten by him as he had no response to it. As soon as she starts speaking again after that, however, and he'd see her approach, he'd definitely scooch a bit backwards from her. Drat, behind him was a nice wall and a window too, but what fun would that be, if he ran off to the sides that are completely free, right? Not to worry! He doesn't run away. He's not a coward. As soon as she steps back, he'd feel more relieved as well, gulping and finally finding the teacher's gaze once again, trying his hardest to look into that interesting- or, rather interested gaze of hers. In information, of course. Interested in information. He blinks dumbfounded, as she continues to mention this Kushy person, but he decides not to ask and just assumes in his mind that it's some sort of close relative inspector of some sorts. He mutters out something to himself, quietly but certainly audibly, before she sends him a barrage of questions. "Interested in humans? I t-thought angels know all about humans..." He forces shut his eyes and quickly dismisses that topic with a shake of his head in a negative fashion, moving onto the actual questions. He'd pay attention, of course.

Upon the questions just piling up on him, she makes it look easy, but it really isn't. "W-w-well... The relationships are... neutral... Some monsters are w-weirder than others... Most are outgoing, which isn't my thing at all..." He fixes his posture and pushes up his glasses once again, standing tall now in front of the teacher with the bright halo, rather than all cowered up against the wall. He'd idly dust off his shirt up front using a free hand, since his other hand is busy holding the notepad with the pen snapped onto it. "I have close friends... err-... Friend... Yoko, from my class... There's some similarities between us in regards to being shy, introverted and less outgoing, so that's why we're close..." He'd say so, responding to her questions, although still being quite hesitant, given the stutters in his voice and the way his sentence ended in making the last words quieter. "I'd like to t-think I don't have any e-enemies... at this moment... Everyone's nice to me, but... There are some monsters who're too curious about h-humans... I avoid them as best I can... I seen their affection on other monsters, sometimes h-humanoids or e-even humans, it can be quite... overwhelming..." He murmurs with a gulp at the end, a blush appearing on his cheeks and it deepens overtime, as this topic is a little bit heavy on that matter. Yes, that one. The magical L(ewd) word that Hiro was definitely forced to witness (and/or hear) at least a couple of times in his one month Ironclaw Academy human life. He looks downwards and this makes his glasses slide down a little bit once again, but this time he's too busy to push it back up, blinking rapidly for a moment as he's fidgety again, looking back up at the teacher for her response.

• Like 1

“So your view on monsters are pretty neutral, glad to know you don’t think of them to be all bad. Though I know their customs can be very bad different compared to human society, and even Angels tend to not know everything Humans know. For example, a lot of angels are resistant against mental effects, and naturally do good. We don’t really hold a sense of lust because that emotion is viewed to be ‘bad’, so we don’t really know too well how it feels like ourselves unless we risk our purity being corrupted.” Azalin says, wanting to help inform Hiro about the situation. Angels were very traditional in their values, so writing down more about the common life of others could help open their eyes even just a bit to the various happenings of the life below the golden gates.

”Though I have to say I’m interested in this close friend of yours, Yoko. I believe I’ve heard of her name before, but I can’t say I really know too much about her either. Are you two possibly... ‘close’ in that way though? Love is always a great thing to enjoy after all.” The Angel asks, writing down furiously upon her notepad, flipping the page after every ten seconds or so. It was a miracle with how fast she seemed to use her hands just for note taking alone. 

“Though this does help lead into my another question. What are you thoughts regarding about human and nonhuman sexual interaction? Do you think it’s normal or strange for two different species to get together like so? Or maybe think about getting involved into such a scene yourself?” Azalin questioned, her eyes gazing towards Hiro with no second thoughts whatsoever. After all, this was for research, and the more she has to will mean the higher chance of angels actually getting closer to understand other cultures for once!

• Woohoo 1

Overtime Hiro gets more comfortable with the chatter, though still wincing at some of the topics. At the first topic at hand, that being lust, he has a thought he would share, now that it's in question. He'd hear the teacher out as she talks about it, but once she finishes, he'd respond. "I s-see... I don't think lust is a bad thing... It's an emotion of desire, that can come naturally... I never thought it's a thing that angels can't have, t-to be honest..." He'd look off to the side. Big words from somebody who looked like a weak pinecone with glasses. It's not that he seems interested in the topic of lust, it's more like he has a real natural view on the whole thing. It's as if he knows that he has to accept it, whatever the case.

To the second topic about his close friend, he would suddenly become more flustered. "Uhm, n-no...! Err... We aren't that close... These emotions I feel when with her are still confusing, and... I think she, too, gives out mixed emotions... I can't understand her all that well, sometimes. B-But I want to, of course, I just hope to figure that out by myself... and slowly... I'm not a relationship kind of person, as I've never been in one and I don't even really know what to do..." He'd say so, being calmer than moments earlier. "I believe everything will come naturally." He seems confident in fate and luck, as well as the 'natural order' of things.

Finally, the third topic comes along and he has no choice but to reply to it, otherwise the angel lady is going to get more up close and personal, presumably, anyway. "E-Ehrmm..." He'd blush once again whilst murmuring something, though this time managing to look in her eyes. "I don't mind... I mean, even if I did mind, it's not like I would have the courage to speak up against it... I think it's completely normal for all species to do... that... As long as both parties involved actually enjoy the moment they are in, I do not think it's strange or wrong." He'd lose the eye contact once him being involved in things like these comes into topic. "A-Ah... I... I'd like to think that's something that will come naturally as well... I've yet to had any... desires like that, a-and... I'm not the kind of person to talk about that... I don't think it's wrong, it's just a taboo topic, to say the least, and it's embarrassing... I hope you're satisfied with the answers, Miss Azalin." He murmurs at the end there, his gaze fixated on the ground, but he'd slowly rise his eyes to look at the teacher from bottom to top, taking a better look at her. N-Not like that, of course, you perv... It's quite natural to make sure you know how the people in front of you look like when talking to them!

• Woohoo 1

Azalin wrote down her notes diligently as she wrote about the answers the shy and rather cowardly looking boy gave her. Needless to say, hearing him speak out his opinion did help give her insight if not solidify what she already thought of. “Lust isn’t bad in my opinion, I know many creatures have that emotion. It’s just that angels are rather stubborn, so whenever they think of it, they view it as one of the sins that can corrupt their purity... which is true. The most holy of my kind tend to really abstain from a lot of mortal pleasures, my sister included. Of course, with that in mind, I really do hope you’ll find that special someone soon! Even I’m hoping to find my soulmate, and I know Kushy would love to find her own too. Still, I’ll take note that the species enjoying themselves amongst one another is indeed a natural occurrence rather than temptation from the supernatural taking hold.”

Azalin said thoughtfully, writing down more and more... until she finally stopped, placing her pen behind her ear for a moment to give her hand and fingers a break. “Though I will say that your answers have really been helpful to my research. Not many humans are so willing to give out answers like this, especially to an Angel of all species. However it’s my duty to make sure that Kushy has the material to also help humans and other creatures coexist.” She says with pride, smiling fondly at the thought itself, before taking out the pen from behind her ear and writing once more.

”Now, any final thoughts, or suggestions for the supernatural and humans existing together? Also... don’t worry, I don’t give our names for my research. I’m still an Angel after all, doing so would be a breach of privacy... though I do have to take note of your appearance at the very least. Angels are kinda picky when it comes to this sorta stuff...” She finishes, her smile turning a bit sheepish, but then returned to its former cheery expression.

• Like 1

Hiro would listen to the teacher's response to the first topic once more, only to suddenly think something in his mind right after she was done with it. Wait, what am I doing talking to an actual Angel about lust?! Isn't that weird or sinful or something?! He comes to a small realization there, the fact that she was asking all the questions in the first place completely going over his mind, yet he went on with it anyway. He'd hope that this thought doesn't come back to haunt him later. Nevertheless, once she does finish, he'd shake his head. "Love can wait, for me... I'm still young, and I don't want to jump into the middle of things, only to then screw everything up..." He says so, sounding not-so-confident in himself right now. It looks like he watched lots of romance dramas and used that knowledge to determine the fact how it's easy to screw up a relationship. Not a wise choice. Nevertheless, he would have another thought in his mind, looking off to the side for a moment to think it through. Angels can have soulmates, too...? That's an intriguing fact...

Upon hearing how his answers have been helpful, he forms a small smile on his lips, fixing his glasses on his face whilst keeping his gaze on the teacher's. "I-I'm glad I was able to help...!" He stutters, as he fiddles around with the pages of his own little notebook.

The last bit got him a little bit curious, but he continued to smile as he wanted to add one last thing to the conversation. "No final thoughts on that matter, b-but actually... If you do want to use my name in your research, you're free to do so...! I don't think t-that breaches any sort of privacy, b-but it's completely up to you, Miss Azalin!" His smile brightens a little bit, even closing his eyes for just a moment. That's strange. Maybe he wants recognition or he wants her to share his name anyway in her notes, because it would be an honor to him. Does he think highly of Angels? Maybe. Is he religious? Probably not, but that is yet to be revealed from him.

With the teacher wanting his appearance, it's quite simple. He's always wearing his academy uniform in academy grounds. He wears glasses, he has gray eyes and gray hair. If this even matters, he usually has his school suit top unbuttoned, to reveal a white shirt and a loose black tie around his neck. He wears black mixed with white sneakers for his shoes. The suit top and his shirts sleeves are always tucked upwards, neatly so. He's also pretty slim but athletic, so there's that.

Edited by Godot
  • Woohoo 1

“The waiting game huh? I don’t blame you for doing that, a lot of people have some bad experiences when trying to find their true mate. Sometimes I wish we could be like doves, just be all content spending time with the one you meet. Though with so many different people, it’s hard to tell which one is the right one... the best thing I can tell you is to stick close to the ones already close to you. I never had experience when it comes to love yet, so I’d really like to know what it’s like if you ever grow feelings for a certain someone.” Azalin says, patting the quiet boy’s head a few times to help him feel better with a small bit of physical affection. “Besides, not many Angels get to find their soul mates. A lot of times I think it’s because they limit themselves to their own kind of not a select few lawful humans who are already rare enough already. So knowing more about it would really help the Angel populace.”

Azalin’s eyes were widen with surprise for a moment, before she merely smiled towards Hiro and nodded, writing down upon her notepad after flipping yet another page. “If you say so, I’ll include your full name right here. I usually avoid names just in case the person I’m questioning doesn’t want attention, but I’ll exclude that under your request. Not to mention that Angels shouldn’t be prodding around you, maybe interested, but they definitely won’t be all over you like human paparazzi.”

With that said, Azalin would cap her pen, storing it within her pocket and inspecting her notes. She made sure to put in her own personal thoughts with this conversation too, finding herself to be thinking about a lot more thanks to another’s opinions. Undoubtedly, she even thinks that Kushy will be enjoying her report! Plus a physical description would help the Angels better visualize the sort of person Hiroshige is like... Hmm, she never really have such a detailed description either, but the more the better! “Alright! I should be all good for my report for certain! I really have to once again thank you for giving me your time, I’ll be sure to give you extra credit for taking your time conversing with me too. If you ever have any questions about anything, don’t be afraid to ask me either... Or if you have any love interests to talk about. I need to write more research about that highly sought after bond.”

• Woohoo 1

"I'll keep that in mind..." Hiro would respond so to her wanting to know more about feelings if he himself ever grows any for somebody, closing his eyes but keeping that small smile of his as he gets physical affection from Azalin. He was never really pat on the head before, but it felt great. Felt like a true Angel's touch, even. Hurr durr!

He'd let out a nervous chortle at her response to him sharing his name, shaking his head. "I don't expect Angels to be all around me like that, but it's not like I'd think bad of it... If anything, I'd feel honored... It's not every day a human gets to talk to an Angel, right?" He raises a hand to scratch the back of his neck, having a slight blush on his cheeks.

At her final thoughts and responses, he'd nod a couple of times quickly. "I-... Thank you, Miss Azalin...! Alright, I'll keep that in mind as well...!" He would show a small grin to her, bringing back out his own notepad and pen, flipping it open and looking down at it for a moment, quickly writing down a couple of lines in the same manner as Azalin, surprisingly enough. A real competition here with who writes the fastest, truth be told. A drop of cold sweat runs down his right temple as he fastens the writing pace even more, the pen nearly fuming, no longer smiling. Just like that, he'd close up the notepad and look back up at the English teacher, reforming the smile on his face from earlier. "I should be able to converse more freely... I need to build up courage to talk to just about anyone, but now that we talked, I think I'll be able to respond faster and... better...!" Since Azalin is presumably still there, he thought he'd mention this quick information, as he values that information about himself.

• Love 1

“These are changing times, Hiro. Who knows? Maybe Angels will be all chanting your name from all the reports I give in the possible future. Besides, it’s not common for humans to even interact with the supernatural, so take this chance to learn more about them as much as you can.” Azalin says, sharing her advice with the boy, feeling joyous with how happier he seemed to be after a good talk.

Though seeing him write down on his own notepad with such focus and vigor... woah, what she wouldn’t give for a guy who could write down notes that fast. Then again, student and teacher relations need to be kept professional! At least that’s what Kushy told her. “Well if conversations is what helps you feel a lot better when it comes to socializing, then I can definitely help with that. Be it small talk during our classes, or even me arranging something to happen! I know that my schedule is a tad bit busy, but I’m sure I can get you to talk to some others. Maybe Kushy would even agree if she finds your thoughts worth taking a look at in person.”

Azalin then closed her notepad, carefully placing it safely within her pocket, she needed to keep such valuable information as clear as possible! Though hmm... she feels like this Hiroshige is a lot more than the eye meets. Be it through his own endeavors of socializing or learning about himself, she needed to keep an eye out in case he ever had something else to share. “Well, I guess we should start parting ways soon. I got a ton of work to do with all the material I got just from you! Ooooh, it’s rather exciting when I think about how to arrange it onto a proper report!” The Angel said with excitement, her eyes sparkling as she thought about her future work before managing to remember the polite mannerisms her sister had taught her to do. “Oh right, please take care, Hiro! Remember, don’t be a stranger to not just me, but others. I wholeheartedly encourage you to find your own path in this big and diverse world we are living in nowadays.”

• Love 1

Hiro would let out a soft chuckle whilst covering his mouth with a hand, in reaction to her saying how Angels will be chanting his name, finding it a little bit amusing, but it doesn't look like he had anything to say. Moving over that, he pockets said notepad instead of holding onto it as he shakes his head in reaction to her next words. "I don't talk much, as you know, so I may not easily agree on talking to others. You, on the other hand..." He fiddles with his thumbs a little bit at his chest whilst looking off to the side for just a moment before eyeing the teacher again. "...I'll talk to you, Miss Azalin, if something is on my mind. But... Uh... You can talk to m-me too, if you have... s-something on your mind, of c-course!" He smiles warmly, definitely looking better than the first few moments she talked to him. Progress! He did stutter at the end there, possibly because of the way he said those words.

To her last words, he'd nod a couple of times and takes a step back, now constantly keeping his gaze on the teacher, perhaps being a slight bit swayed from the glow of her halo, or... Is it something else that got to him? Surely can't be, right? It is unknown what is going through Hiro's mind right now. His stare indicates nothing different because he's focused on looking at what- or who's in front of him, but a cold sweat drop on his forehead indicates otherwise. Hopefully it's nothing serious. "Right, but I'd prefer if that path found me instead." He chuckles once again, this time more wholeheartedly. "Take care, Miss Azalin! Until next English class, I suppose!" He would give her a small wave, looking for any reaction as he would wait for her to leave.

Once she does turn around to leave, Hiro would turn around to face the other way as well, only to raise a hand to cover his mouth again, a bit disturbed at presumably his own thoughts given his contracted pupils beneath his glasses. After a second, the sound of loud writing emits from him, as he's writing something in his notebook once again, quite fast.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

Azalin seemed to think about what Hiro said to her, taking in a moment to register what he said. Despite that boy still being rather shy and stuttering often, he seemed to be courageous enough to actually say something like that. Maybe he did have what it takes to become an Angel in the future... but, she’s not here to convert humans into Angels, and instead responding back as she smiled warmly. “Of course, please enjoy your time here as I’ll do my best to make sure not only you have someone to talk to, but also doing my best to ask you new questions that I hope can be answered.”

It was then Azalin took another moment to look above her, seeing her halo shine a bit brighter and smiling more. “Oh, thank goodness that it still shines like this. Guess I haven’t been doing too much goodwill recently until now... maybe I’ll help Kushy around after school today...” She then refocused her attention back towards Hiroshige, nodding towards him as she waved back with her gloved hand.

”Please take care of yourself and those close to you! I really would love for you to graduate here... who knows, I might need another report about a human who graduated from a academy full of monsters.” Azalin says, turning around to leave as she pulled out her notepad and inspecting her notes. It was honestly a breath of fresh air to see a human who was doing good deeds, or at least had good intentions... that aside, she needed to go to Kushy after she wrote about her revised report!.. and maybe ask Hiro about how he is able to write so fast, probably during class if anything...

• Love 1