Hallway.

After Miyue said those words, he can't help but to make a pensive expression, even forcing a little smile. "Oh, shut up. You're no headache, you're just new.." He said so in a serene tone, raising a hand to place it on top of her head, giving her a long head pat, even though that probably doesn't make her feel any special way, presumably, since she's not canine or feline, unless undine have a feature like that. "Let's just start walking back." He says, letting go of her head unless stopped and beginning to walk back towards the stairs.

She would slowly follow him back towards his room since she had nowhere else to go at the moment. She kept quiet as she had notbing to say at the moment and also being a little embarassed about how she messed up with getting to her dorm room. Her bare fert would patter against the floor and now it was more.noticeable that with each step she made her breasts would  jiggle very lightly. Her eyes wandered and looked around at their surroundings to try to remember how to get to Keya's place.

Keya looked over to her as they walked side by side once again, noticing the jiggle and hearing the bare feet taps on the ground, simply because they were both quiet and not speaking a lot. Truth be told, these jiggles distracted him a bit more than before, but he still decided to not let it get to him. He blushes a little bit on his cheeks and scratches the back of his head for a moment, leading his new friend to his room. There's still a bit until they're there, so he strikes up a conversation because the silence is deafening. "So, what do undine eat? I know monster types but not exactly the small details about them. I may have something you will like, if you're hungry?" He offers, smiling at her.

"As long as you can eat a sandwich, that's fine by me. If you're hungry, that's all I can make you! Or, you know, we can just go to the dining hall, but that's boring and too easy." He said so in a joking manner, as they now reached the stairs and started walking downwards on it, reaching the ground floor and taking a left to walk along the hallway, slowly approaching his room that was still a bit further.

" I imagine a sandwich would be fine. So if you want to make one you can do that," she said. She personally never had a sandwich before so she was curious what it was like to have one.

" what is a sandwich by the way?"  she asked. It makes sense she wouldnt know what it was since bread isn't very good underwater as it would fall apart.

"Oh, you don't know?" Keya chuckles after hearing those words, showing her a small smile on his lips. "That's cute. I'll show you, my room's right there anyway." He raises his chin and points it at one of the random dorm room doors, labelled with the number 23. He walks on up to it and opens it, entering the room. His room is quite normal, has a green theme to it. It seems to be tidied up but there are a few messy parts of it, like for example the bed being undone and there's a couple pairs of socks on the floor, but that's normal for him. On his walls, there's posters of music bands, anime, and even a couple busty babes, but they're not too explicit, and it's not like he cares all that much about showing them off. He has two other sections to his dorm room, one being the bathroom hidden behind another door, and the other being a kitchen area that doesn't have a door to hide it, it's just the frame, as if it's missing or something. "Welcome to my favorite place in this entire academy. My room! Make yourself at home, Miyue." On a drawer, there was a TV, but also framed pictures of what seems to be Keya and his friends, one of them being a human boy with blue hair, the other being a neon light green slime girl with three eyes and glasses. They all seem happy, but it looks like on one of the pictures, where it's only Keya and the slime girl, she seems to be a little annoyed by him forcing her to take a selfie, but that's probably just a nice memory. He had framed pictures on a wall, too, but that seemed to be of very large green feral dragons in a volcanic area, possibly either himself, or his parents, or both.

Keya walked over to the kitchen area after kicking off his shoes and turns on the light in there. "I'll make that sandwich, it'll be just great. Do you want some tea, as well? Made it yesterday because I had someone over, but we didn't drink all of it. All it needs is a little heat." He says, offering Miyue something as he wasn't even looking at her at the moment, being busy by rummaging around in his fridge.

Edited by Godot

She went and sat on the somewhat messy bed, not really caring about its condition. She thought it was neat that bed was so cushioned as she bounced on it a little. "That sounds fine to me" she would say giving a response to his inquiry. Her eyes scanned the room looking at all of the decorations that were put all over the place. "who are these people? Friends?" she asked.

While he's making the sandwich, he gives Miyue his attention. "The pictures on the drawers? Classmates and friends. My best friends, actually." He says so, seeming to be out of view as he keeps working on the sandwich. A few seconds later, he brings out a plate with a sandwich on it, walking up to her and handing it to her. It seems to be two slices of bread, in between a piece of ham, lettuce, cucumber, and the bottom part of the bread has butter on it. "Here you go. Not sure if you're allergic to any of the ingredients, but just in case it has ham, lettuce, cucumber and butter. Hell, not sure if you even know what any of those are." He chuckles, watching for her reaction.

"oh your best friends? Did you know them for a long time?" she asked as she took the sandwich. She immediatly took a bit out of it and her face lit up. She readily took more bites and began to devour the sandwich with pleasure.

She let out a joyful chirp as she ate and when she finished she had a big smile. " That was really tasty, thank you for making that for me. You must be a cooking legend!" she complimented him.

As she focuses on devouring the sandwich, Keya simply responds to her first questions. "Met them in first year, so I known them for a year now, given that I am in second year now. I'm lucky to still have them as my classmates."

He notices her big smile, seeming proud of how she enjoyed the food, but also thankful at her joyful response and compliment she gave him. "U-uhm, thank you, it's really nothing, though. It's not even cooking, I just slapped some bread together with certain ingredients, that is all!" He gives a short explanation, turning around unless stopped to go back to the kitchen to take the plate back there, next up bringing her a warm cup of tea that he used his own fire breathing skill to heat up just now. "Here, some tea. Careful though, it's maybe too hot for you." He warns her, the cup of warm tea being on a smaller plate as he waits for her to take it.

She took a sip of the tea and she flinched from how hot it was and she accidentally dropped the cup spilling it on the floor. Seeing that she spilled the drink she stood up all flustered from her clumsiness.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to spill it, um I can help you clean this up!" she said as she stood up. She looked around to see if she could find something to clean with. "Do you have any supplies?" she asked Keya.

It took him by surprise that she didn't test the tea more carefully. What's even weirder is that he warned her of it being hot. He steps back, having a pensive look on his face as he watches her freak out a little bit. He shook his head, with a slight smile, not making too much of the situation.

"I warned you! Don't worry about it, I'll clean it up myself. You're the guest here, you just sit tight!" He said, turning to the bathroom to walk over to it and retrieve a rather ragged looking mop. It's not dirty, but it looks old and has been used a lot of times. He cleans up the spilled drink, kneeling down to grab the somehow still intact cup.

He chuckles at how Miyue tried to keep the old news relevant, only shaking his head dismissively again while smiling slightly. He finishes up quickly and easily, bringing the mop back into the bathroom and the cup into the kitchen.

He returns, responding to her. "Just, relax, you didn't make me any work to begin with." He raises a hand to place it on top of her head, giving her a gentle pat, careful to not hurt her with his claws or anything. Like he gave her a pat earlier, he is able to do so again without a problem. "There, there. Let me know if you wanna try drinking tea again, Yue!" He says in a joking tone, laughing out loud for a second before sitting down on the bed next to her, clearly not holding a grudge against her or anything.

He even gave her a nickname, taking only the "Yew" part of her name. Maybe Miyue was too long for him.

She would grab a pillow and hug it close to her. Her breasts pressing into the soft head rest that she had picked up. "Yeah, maybe some other time. I don't want to make any more mess for you..." she said to keya. The head pat was a little comforting to her. Though she still felt a bit embarassed about the mistake. She however wanted to change the subject.

" So what do you like to do in your free time?"  she asked as she kept hugging onto the pillow, not being fully aware if it would be awkward for keya to have a naked girl holding onto his pillow.

Keya really isn't complaining about how she grabbed onto the pillow and hugged it, not minding it at all. In fact, he doesn't even comment on it, however he does notice, but even so he keeps that slight smile. What he did notice is that she wanted the subject changed, so he went on with the flow. "I like to swim a little bit every now and then. I usually hit up my friends as well to chat. I also draw! Yeah, haha, crazy, right?" He says in a joking tone again, trying to make it seem like it's a weird thing that he draws, given how he has claws and such that could make it be weird while holding onto a pen. "What about you?" He asks her in return.

" Well things I like to do. Well I like swimming. Um dancing, i like building sculptures, and collecting pretty stones and such. And I do some yoga." She said in reply. She put ths pillow aside and lay back staring at the ceiling a bit before she looked over at keya once more. "so do you have a girlfriend? Or maybe a boyfriend?" she asked, curious to learn more about her new friend.

"Oh, yoga? That's interesting." He responds, seeming rather intrigued at her reponse. It's rather unique for a monster doing yoga, given how It's a human thing. And of course, other reasons as to why It's intetesting..

His ears perk up again at her second question, continuing the conversation with her. He shook her head. "Nope, I'm not a relationship kind of guy. I'm free as a bird and I go around loving every gal that needs it! If you know what I mean.." He raises a hand and points at her with a finger-gun, smirking as he tries to put on a cool act. "They usually need it at.. parties. Yeah, I go to parties a lot.." His voice gets a little stuttery at the end of his sentence and his cheeks blush red once more, the type of parties he goes to being a little embarrassing to him.

"what kind of parties? Costume parties, dance parties, mixers?" she asked keya. Her reflective eyes gazing at him as she lay sprawled out. She was in a way making herself comfortable. She was enjoying the softness of the bed and its blankets. She didn't really have anything like this. She usually had to make a bed of kelp and other plantlife.

Keya didn't mind her laying on his bed like that, after all he did want her to make herself at home in the beginning. "Just.. parties. They aren't special in any way. There's a lot of drinking, dancing, and.. a-and more dancing. Yeah!" He keeps up a positive attitude as he responds to her, raising a hand to nervously rub the back of his own head for just a moment, before leaning back into his bed as well, only he doesn't actually fully lay down, but rather keeps himself propped up with his elbows and his thick tail behind him.

"and loving the girls as you put it?" she said as she rolled onto her side and looked at Keya. She smiled a bit as she looked at him.  "Were you good at this loving? By the sound of it you have alot of experiance." she would say to him. Her eyes scanned his body vuriously as wondering what he would look like in his natural appearance.

Keya doesn't suspect much and doesn't really know why Miyue scans him, nor does he realize it. "Yeaaah, you got me.. Loving is part of it, too, it's just a little embarrassing." He chuckles nervously while keeping his own gaze on her. "Thing is, I do have a lot of experience because monsters are pretty wild when it comes to that stuff, so in every party like that you learn a lot.." He turns his gaze away from her only to look up at the ceiling, thinking of a lot of things while his cheeks blush because of the topic that they're talking about. To him this seems like a totally normal conversation.

" Considering we are here alone would it be alright If I were to see you in your natural form? After all you have seen me in my natural form," she asked. She turned on her side and propped up her head eith her arm. Her body was basically on full display. " Plus I was curious to see your 'loving tool'. If that is alright for you.

• Love 1

Keya's cheeks immediately turn red upon hearing her words, but it's not like he freaks out about it or anything. "Natural form..? Oh, you mean naked. Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't be alright!" His eyes scan her face and then her body, this time really noticing that all is on full display. He sits back up on the side of the bed, hopping off of it to stand up properly.

"I don't really hide myself from anyone at the parties, so you can see it. I guess, now that I think about it, it really is fair, considering you've been.. nude this whole time." He scratches at the top of his head for a moment, before taking off his magenta shirt again after unbuttoning it, then pulling off his baggy pants and letting it fall on the ground, before finally moving to his boxers that were hiding his so called 'loving tool'.

Without any sort of hesitation, he takes off his boxers, letting it fall off as well, only to reveal his dick, which looked humanoid and above average sized. The gullible humanoid dragon monster's natural form is revealed. "You said you were curious? How so? I mean, there's clearly nothing special about this. Wait, you have seen one before, right?" He curiously raises a brow, crossing his arms at his chest as he remained standing beside the bed. For now, the blush remained on his cheeks, waiting for her reaction.