Hallway.

After locking the door to his room, Noa turns and travels down the hallway. He's filled will excitement to see more of the academy and see what it has to offer. Adjusting his shirt to remove any wrinkles to look more presentable, now that he can feel wondering eyes inspecting him.  Noa turns the corner and spots a trio of giggling lust demons ahead of him. He cautiously approaches them. "Good evening, my name's Noa. I'm new to the academy. You're third year students, if I'm not mistaken. Would you mind showing me around or give me some advice?" He said with a nervous smile, taking a moment to look each LuBelle sister @JennyDK in the eyes, glancing at the floor occasionally finding it difficult to maintain eye contact for too long.

Edited by PurePuppy

Like often, the three sisters are walking around the academy, talking to each other almost constantly, giggling and sharing gossip and such between themselves. Then suddenly they see someone new and they even seem to address them, despite still looking a bit uncertain and nervous - a good target for the triplets for sure. The unofficial leader, Jessica, is the one to address the newcomer, with the two others standing slightly behind her, Giana with crossed arms and a grin plastering her face and Claire staring at him a bit, with her own grin on her lips."Oh hey there! There is so much to see and all...did you not get a tour before? What would you like to know?", the leader asks.

Feeling a little less nervous Noa returns the smile as Jessica and her sister's seem friendly. "Nope, I haven't had a tour of the academy before." He blushes and wags his tail. "I was curious about joining clubs to meet other students, like a track and field club." He continues as he looks at Jessica and her sisters with twitching ears. 

The lessened sensation of anxiety causes their grins to fade away and they seem a bit less enthused, but luckily still not fully uninterested in his presence and this interaction."Clubs are a bit few for now. They are made mostly on the basis of students wanting to form them. So far, there is the gardening club. I think someone like that Malikah girl might love a field and track club though. We can show you around if you wish...?", Jessica answers back.

Unsure if he said something lame, he looks back at the ground playing with his collar and says "I'll have to talk to her at some point then." hesitantly. Returning a short glance at each one of the sisters before looking back to Jessica "c-could you please show me around?" he said with his ears nervously twitching and tail no longer wagging.

The three of them are unsure what might be up with him as he seems to revert to his previous state. However, it might be fun to toy with it at least and the sisters share messages between each other telepathically, making them grin wide each as they look at one another whilst they do this."Suuuuure, where do you want to go first? Oooh, good thing you found us to do that rather than someone less cool and attractive or sexy...wouldn't want others to think you are a dweeb, after all, hahaha", Claire chimes in after that.

Noa blushes bright pink at Claires remark. "Wherever the cool and attentive students hang out. B-because I'm totally not a dweeb or anything. I'm sexy like the three of you heh." He answers back still stuttering feeling intimidated by their hot devilish looks, and unsure of what is running through their minds. 

The sisters are not sure if his blush is due to them kind of suggesting he would be consider un-cool if not approved of by them and their peers or the indirect self aimed flattery Claire sent their way. Still, it seems to make this whole thing much more....amusing."Oohhh, very good. We can't have something like tha, can we now? Perhaps you ARE cool enough to hang out with us, after all. Soooooo.. what do yooooou like to do to have lots of fun, dearie?", Giana finally says with a honeyed tone of voice and playful smirk on her lips., being the last one to add to the conversation whilst they begin to walk, assuming that he is following behind.

Noa is stunned for a moment watching the triplets walking with their tantalizing hips swaying in unison before him. He walks briskly to catch up to them. Almost missing what Clare had asked him he shakes the distraction from his head and answers "I uuuhh... make synth music and play at parties. I also do some photography on the side. Nothing too lame, right?". He gulps nervously, hoping the sisters would accept him. "What do you three do for fun?" He returns the question.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2021 at 05:10, PurePuppy said:

Noa is stunned for a moment watching the triplets walking with their tantalizing hips swaying in unison before him. He walks briskly to catch up to them. Almost missing what Clare had asked him he shakes the distraction from his head and answers "I uuuhh... make synth music and play at parties. I also do some photography on the side. Nothing too lame, right?". He gulps nervously, hoping the sisters would accept him. "What do you three do for fun?" He returns the question.

"Hmmmmm.....", Giana hums out with an expression that does not really tell him whether or not she is being positive or negative, as she aims to just tease him and keep him in suspense for a few agonizing seconds. Finally she does respond to those words."I guess those are fine...", kind of being vague still."Do you have any photographs to show or music we can listen to then?", Jessica chimes in, wondering what sort of stuff this might entail

"Oh crap now's the chance to really make an impression on them." Noa thinks to himself as he reaches for his phone. "I have most of my photos on my phone, but my music is on my laptop by in my dorm. Pl-please feel free to come by to listen whenever you want." he says as he pulls out his phone unlocking it and opening his photo app. Trying to find his favorite pictures he swipes through photographs of colorful animals, snapshots of small crowds at music venues, models and stopping at photos of the city at night."You can start here and look through them." He said handing his phone to the sisters, unsure who should handle it. 

Being the unofficial leader, Jessica grabs it and begins to slowly browse the images, whilst the two other sisters look as well, more or less crowding close and surely making it hard for him to join in on that. Their faces look fairly neutral as they do this, not revealing how they might like the photographs."Hmmm...I am guessing you aren't using a phone for your ptohography though? Right?", Jessica asks once they have gotten through them all and then hand back the phone to him."They were pretty decent I think. Is there anything you prefer to photograph?", another sister asks as well.

"N-no, I use my digital camera for those." Noa says to Jessica as he fumbles his phone before putting it away. "Thanks, I like taking pictures of architecture and people going about their lives. There's something cool about being able to capture candid moments." He replies to the other sister, still unsure if they like him or his work. "What do the three of you like to do for fun?" Noa returns the question to the group.

Jessica nods lightly at his words."Agreed. It certainly has some interesting moments about it. As for fun...I like to juggle, for instance", she says, as they are done teasing him with this topic it seems. Adding to that subject, Giana is the next to expression one of her hobbies:"I play the guitar in my free time a lot". This leaves only Claire to chime in with one of her own pass time recreational activities."I suppose I should tell you about one of mine too now....well, it's cardgames".

Totally unprepared for their answer Noa thinks about these activities, understanding the skill they require and how fun they could be. With a warm smile he says "Those sound pretty cool. I'd love to watch Jessica juggle, listen to Giana or play cards with Clair some time. That is... if you ever want me around." The points of his ears flop forward and his tail curling up in anticipation for their response.

The three of them give each other a look between the trio, most likely speaking to each other in their minds and growing wide grins in an instant before turning their gazes towards Noa once more. Usually when they need to speak as one group, it is Jessica who does so and thus she is the one to address his words."We suppose we can find time here and there to hang out...are you in any sort of club by now?", she responds to him.

The unusual actions and almost sinister grins make Noa even more nervous than before. "Th-that would be cool..." Noa says softly while fidgeting his fingers "is there a club that you're all in that I can join?" he continues with an awkward laugh, struggling to maintain eye contact with the three sets of red eyes watching him struggle.

"Not all of us are in clubs. Actually, just me really - it's the music club", Giana explains, glad that even though they are triplets they not the exact same in every sort of way. Claire gives him a weird look though."Why not just join the club you want to be part of? I hope you are not trying to, like, stalk us or some creepy shit", she says, wondering what his deal is.

"No it's not like that, I just wanted to find other students to hang out with. I'm not trying to pull anything funny on any of you." He answers Claire worried about sounding like a creep. Noa shifts his attention to Giana "The music club sounds perfect since I already creat music."  He said with a soft smile. 

"Well then, perhaps we can jam there sometime if you want...though I think our genres of music may not match. I am more into stuff like rock music", she says, wondering if he might be able to fit in with that and/or adapt."Ohhh, well. There are plenty of students I am sure you could get along with. We know several we could introduce you to, for instance", Claire replies back, relieved it was not some attempt to stalk the trio.

"That's true.." Noa's ears flick to the sides knowing his sound would fit very well "I could always learn a new style or instrument for the club" he continued. "I'd love to meet some more students and maybe make some more friends. That would be super cool of you" Noa smiled wagging his tail at Claire's kind suggestion.