Fateful tragedy. (Harmony Frost & JennyDK)

Overall premise:

Two members of the same SWAT team develop feelings and interest for each other as one of them is suddenly divorced from her husband and ends up having to find a new place to live, which is the home of her team member. Slow and wholesome courtship and romance blooms over time between the two.

-------------------------------
It is late evening in the home of her partner's @Harmony Frost place. Her telephone is ringing and she can tell by the number that it is indeed her partners from the special SWAT force team, Misty Calhoun.
large.97d6a40fdf9292b521482d6cfca6f14f.j

She is usually pretty reserved and keep her private life mostly to herself. The most she knows about her, is that she is married long termed and that she can be a bit hot headed and indeed very much of a tomboy. She has never ever called her partner outside of the rare work related business, but this is during their vacation time with no need for them to show up in uniform or handle situations and the time of day seems even more unusual as well.

Andrea Savage was lounging around on the couch, sipping wine and reading a book when her phone rang. “Misty? From-oh, ohhhh! Yes, sure you can stay for a while. I have a spare bedroom so it’s no problem.” She wound up giving her the address and then got up to make sure the spare was presentable. She was surprised at the call. She didn’t think that she snd Misty were that close. But then again they were teammates and they worked dangerous jobs that required a certain amount of trust amongst each other . Plus when she heard the distress in the other woman’s voice Andrea felt compelled to offer her help. She had literally just finished cleaning up the spare bedroom when there was a knock on the door. She rushed to the door, smiling kindly as she opened it. “Hey, you got here pretty quick. Here, let me show you to your room. I know this isn’t something you ever thought you’d do and I am available to talk if you want,” she offered shyly. She didn’t want the other woman to feel pressured to have to explain. Still, she was curious how she was picked out of all other teammates available.

Misty didn't say much on the phone and unlike normal, her voice was flat, monotone and practically sounding like she emotionally dead. All she managed to utter, was a quick hello and telling Andrea that she is in trouble and could use a temporary place to live and not much beyond that. Usually she is quite energetic, fiery and can be very blunt and direct. From Andrea's recollection of their past interactions, even heavy duty action or tension would not bring the young woman out of her composure and for this to happen, it has to be pretty bad for sure.

She arrived at the small apartment that Andrea has, which luckily still has an extra room available. She has a large sports bag with her and is dressed practically as always, her womanly form usually always hidden behind baggy clothing. Only in the showers would Andrea would mostly notice her womanly body. Her expression is dark, gloomy and Andra can tell her eyes are very red as well as the area surrounding her peepers."Hello Andrea...thank you", she says, flatly once more and dares not lift her gaze to look up at her. Among her many negative feelings and thoughts, was also embarrasement. She was sure she was the most confident and assured of the two at least and now she is just a mess.

She can of course tell that Andrea wants the best for her and hear out what is happening, but right now she cannot even deal with the moment in her own head."I...appreciate it...but right now, I just need some time to rest..it has been the longest day ever...and not in the fun way", the last part hardly needed to be uttered.

With Andrea guiding her, she does reach the extra small spare bedroom where she puts down her bag and sits on the edge of the bed."Really....thanks..I had no one else to go to...", she faintly utters.

This was awkward. There wasn’t any other word for it. It was obvious to anyone’s eyes that Misty was having a hard time. Her eyes were red and the only belongings she seemed to have is a large gym bag. Andrea watched wordlessly as she simply sat on the bed. Her voice was so faint and so unlike the vibrant woman Andrea knew her to be. She knew that she should probably give Misty her space, but she couldn’t help but to want to take the poor woman into her arms. However she did hold herself back and instead simply joined her partner on the edge of the bed. Timidly she placed a hand on Misty’s arm. “Look, I know you may not feel like talking now, but I mean it- I’m here for you. Now, I will let you rest up. I need to make dinner anyway, but can I get you anything in the meantime? Tea maybe?” She offered sweetly.

• Love 1

For a few seconds, all she does is stare blankly into the air, seemingly not at all present, mentally and Andrea and her words seem very distant to Misty, but the hand on her arm snaps her out of it. Then it's like the last moment rewound and played back in her head once more, making her aware of the kindness of the other woman. She crumbles inside and latches onto her team mate, gripping one of Andrea's arms into an embrace."Can...can we stay like this...just for a bit...please?", she just softly whispers as she burrows her face into the shoulder of Andrea, which soon turn quite moist. Her body is shaking against the other woman whom she desperately seek physical contact with.

• Love 1

The sudden hug was unexpected but welcome. After all, she really wanted to comfort Misty. If hugging was a wag to do that then she wouldn’t let go until Misty said it was okay. “Of course we can sweetie,” she whispered, drawing the shaking woman closer, her breasts cushioning the gap between them. Andrea felt her tears and her heart broke for her. She caressed her hair as well and sat with her, occasionally rubbing her back. “It’s gonna be alright Misty.”

She sits like this for a good five minutes time or close to it, where she simply lets the last sobs and tears come out. Then she finally retracts herself from the embrace, the very faint and quick sight of a soft smile adorning her face, though it vanishes as fast as Andrea even thought it was there."I know...we haven't talked a ton...and barely know each other, but you...have no idea how much this means to me. I...I have been...well..fighting with my husband for a long time...and tonight...got really bad...I also...discovered...I was..being cheated on...for years...I..I..I am not sure..how to really go on...", she whispers, though feeling slightly better for at least sharing it, but fearing this will be too much for Andrea to handle, especially since they are nearly strangers after all.

They sat like that for a short while, Andrea doing her best to soothe her crying coworker. When she stopped crying and pulled away, the soft smile on Misty’s lips made Andrea’s heart warm no matter how short lived the moment was. However the words that left her mouth next removed all warmth. He cheated and possibly did more than that which angered Andrea. She wanted to find this man and beat him. Anything to make him hurt worse than this seemingly frail woman in her apartment. It wasn’t right or fair. Misty was always the strong, positive one. It was weird and heartbreaking to see her like this. She seemed....smaller now. Vulnerable. It made Andrea want to keep holding her. 

You don’t have to keep thanking me. I’m happy to help. I just wish you weren’t going through this,” She said, still touching her arm. “We may not know each other well, but we’re women, we have to have each other’s backs. Plus I’ve always thought you were pretty cool. It’ll be nice getting to know you, if you’re okay with that? And well.....you’re not alone in the cheating department. I’ve never been married but I had a boyfriend who betrayed me like that once,” Andrea confessed. “As cliche as this sounds, things will get better with time.”

Misty's normal spunk, tomboyish bubbleness and general energetic attitude and demeamour is absolutely short fused at the moment and she is nothing but a blubbering and sobbing wreck right now. Everything for her has changed in the last 6 months with increasing fighting that came out of nowhere for her and leaving her pretty much homeless. She cannot sense the emotions this is stirring in Andrea, which is only natural due to her own state of mind and body.

She senses the touch on her arm, which does bring her to scoot closer to Andrea. It feels a bit better knowing she both has a place she can return to and someone is willing to give her some comfort, something she never ever thought she would need and crave so desperately."I...Just feel pathetic...and stupid...and naive. Not sure...you want to know such a person...someone who just falls for lies that a blind man could have spotted way before her...", she utters, clearly mostly affected by the moment, rather than uttering things she truly believes deep down, if Andrea  thinks she knows Misty right. The last thing she feels right now, is strong and even less cool."I..I appreciate you...you trying to convince me though...I..I am sorry to hear...about you having gone through it as well...", she utters, thinking she should at least show she is thankful and her eyes, for a few seconds, meet those of Andrea, lingering for what seems longer than normal, then looking away a bit shyly.

• Love 1

Seeing Misty like this was like a blast from the past and it awakened a determination in Andrea to help her. She didn’t think of her as pathetic in the least, but she could acknowledge that she was down. But when someone was in trouble, Andrea usually was the one to help them. It was both a gift and a curse. While she enjoyed caring for people it sometimes got her into trouble. Some people took advantage of her and mistook her kindness for weakness. That’s what happened with her ex, but Andrea has no such worries about Misty. That made it easier to relax and simply be there for her. 

She stroked her arm gently, “Hey, you aren’t pathetic or foolish. Don’t talk bad about yourself because of someone else’s lies. You expected the truth from someone you trusted and cared for; that’s normal.” Andrea offered her a small smile, hoping to cheer her up somewhat, but she knew it would be a long while before she was feeling better. “But I know it’s the pain talking. And you’re wrong, I do want to get to know you. Plus you’re staying in my apartment so I don’t think you have a choice,” she teased, nudging her gently. “And that break up was years ago, but thank you,” She answered, meeting Misty’s eyes and being caught up in their beauty and depth. She knew she was staring and she had to look away, blushing at the moment. “So Uh, um....tea! Did you want some?” She asked, shifting nervously on the bed. 

• Love 1

It is true Misty is hot headed, tomboyish and generally very blunt and direct of nature, but she also knows when to switch around in situations of need, which is often where her tender and caring side most often shine through. Neither side of her is a fake, she just knows when one is more fitting for the situation she is in. One particularly strong and vivid memory for her, suddenly comes to mind.

It was on the early days of when she joined the local SWAT team, with Andrea being the newbie not long before herself. They were doing a drug raid on a small encampment out in the wildnerness. Andrea had been assigned to take front and bust the door to the trailer open, making the rest of team able to quickly enter and deal with whatever situation was presrent there.
It all went by the book and they got the suspects quickly, easy and without need for violence as they were caught completely by surprise. The only exception soon showed itself once a hidden compartment flew open and a thug with a revolver attacked the unaware Andrea and before she could react, Misty stepped in front, taking a bullet to her shoulder, bringing her down, while one more fell down Andrea, who passed out as her fall made her hit her head. So the rest of the situation went by without her knowledge of it.
The next morning she found herself on a hospital bed with Misty sitting close to it and the dark rings under her eyes told the other woman she had been awake far too long and the first words spoken was:'Dont' go dying on me there Andrea. I will not allow you to not greet me next shift, got it?', said with a small smile of hers.

She nods softly, not sure what to say. It still very much feels like what she said is true, but what Andrea is uttering, is of course logical and more in tune with reality. She is usually able to find the place where emotions and logic meets and take the best action or think about it properly. Andrea can clearly see that this thing, it has broken her in more ways than one. She offers a light giggle from the mention of the necessity of getting to know her simply from sharing a place to live, which is quite true of course."I did...trust him. I was sure...every day, up till when I found out...then all the pieces sort of...fit. The deceit and lies...and it makes me feel like something is wrong with me. Why else...would a perfect good marriage turn out...like this?", she replies back, trying to justify her heavy and negative self demeaning thoughts and feelings.

Both females seems to notice the weird moment, but when Andrea turns to look away, she manages to catch a soft red flush on Misty's cheek and her lips lightly turned into a smile."Y..y.y.eah..please...and..my tummy...is absolutely empty.I..I can help you...prepare something..if you want...".

• Love 1

She was grateful that Misty hadn’t said anything about that awkward moment shared between the two of them. Well, the moment itself wasn’t awkward, just the feelings that it flared up inside her. Andrea could remember one other time she’d been arrested by the other woman’s gaze. It was when she had been in the hospital after some thug put a bullet in her. If memory serves, Misty was injured as well and yet.... When Andrea opened her eyes the blonde was at her bedside, dark circles around her eyes and a worn smirk on her lips.

The first words spoken was: 'Dont' go dying on me there Andrea. I will not allow you to not greet me next shift, got it?'

It was so characteristic of the tough, hot headed woman that Andrea wanted to laugh. But there was an underlying sweetness and concern made her smile in return. It was probably why she recovered so quickly and it solidified in Andrea’s mind that Misty was a very cool gal. “Okay, tea is a go. As for dinner.... I don’t mind the help. Come on,” She replied, reaching for her hand and helping her to her feet. “I think I have some snacks to tide you over until then. But don’t eat too much or you’ll spoil your appetite. Lucky for you I just went grocery shopping so I’ve got a little bit of everything in the fridge and cabinets. We can really feast. Plus, there’s alcohol.” Andrea smirked and tossed a wink at her companion, guiding said woman out of the bedroom and towards her small kitchen.

Without hesitation, Misty reaches for the hand that is offered and once she grabs it, she instantly notices a huge difference. She has held Andrea's hand before, only in the line of duty or simple hand shaking, but for the first time she notices how soft and warm it feels and the delicate feminine way her fingers are against hers. It may be brief and strange, but also very tender and it makes her look at her team mate in another way. She was just about to say something, but this brief influx of new sensations simply washes over her and drowns whatever she thought of saying.

She gets helped to her feet before Andrea talks to her almost like a mother would to a child and normally she would scoff at it and make dumb snarky remarks, but for now, it feels kind of good and warm. The whole time since she arrived, more and more of these moments seems to pop up. It helps distance the awful day and the end of her marriage, at least for the time being and she feels the corners of her mouth turn upwards, if only just barely. The idea of smothering these shitty feelings with greasy food and booze sounds increasingly appealing, the more she thinks about it."Ohhhh, sounds like a proper temporary cure for divorce aches. Count me in...and maybe...just hang out..watch some movies...talk about...anything else?", Misty suggests to her co-worker, hope in her voice and her hand still clutching back into the other one without her noticing. She just instinctively holds it and squeezes lightly.

• Love 1

“You betcha, sweetie. Plus I’ve got plenty of desserts to munch on for later. I usually pig out after a particularly long day. I think you deserve to as well,” Andrea offered her a grin and squeezed her hand back. It was clear that her teammate wanted a distraction and if that would help then so be it. Eating greasy food, sipping alcohol and shoving chocolate down her throat was something she’d already be doing anyway. It would be nice to not have to do so alone. Even though her circumstances were not exactly ideal, Andrea couldn’t help but to feel happy that it was her that Misty called. They weren’t exactly close but they’d been working together for a while, and she looked up to the rough, tomboyish woman. She wanted to be close to this woman. To maybe gain her friendship. To stop being so lonely....

“Alrighty then, I hope you like Mexican because it’s taco night and there’s tequila waiting for us both,” Andrea informed, reluctantly letting go of her hand and then started setting out the ingredients. “Misty, if you wanna help, make yourself useful and start dicing that tomato and onion. Feel free to help yourself to the alcohol. I have more than tequila, just open the fridge.” She hoped she sounded casual but she wasn’t sure if Misty would be receptive. Still, she had to try. Plus this was all about distracting her wasn’t it? 

• Love 1

"Sounds like a good plan for a decent evening - where we can just be filthy oinkers and drown our shitty things. I...I really had..no one else to do that with before...you know...", she says, ending by talking rather timidly and with a faint blush adorning her cheeks. Of course, she has no idea about Andrea's own feelings and thoughts about this either, but for now she is just glad there is an escape, at least for the time being and she doesn't have to feel silly or looked down upon by her co-worker. She suddenly realizes and sees the hands still grasping each other and her gaze is led from that and to the lovely eyes of Andrea, where she lingers a bit without realizing it. Though she slowly breaks the locked gazes and handholding.

She nods at the idea of tacos and tequila. Normally, she is not one to drink often, just mostly the occasional beer when the team is out to celebrate from time to time and Andrea has never experience her drunk either. So naturally, it is hard to tell how she might act if she did end up that way."Sounds very nice really. Simple and filling. I can do  that, no problem! How about we start off with a shot each before jumping into things?", she suggest after they have moved into the kitchen. Before Andrea can reply, Misty opens the fridge to see generous amounts of alcohol and other fun food stuff the two can consume together.

• Like 1

A shot each? Interesting. Andrea nodded, highly aware of the other girl’s eyes on her curvy frame as she reached up for the shot glasses. The thin tank top she wore showed off her muscles and her large breasts, something she tried to hide when working. Much like Misty. “So, a shot each. And a toast perhaps? To new friends?” She suggested, pouring the tequila nearly to the brim. Normally she would drink wine or something less likely to get her really buzzed, but tonight seemed like a good enough reason to make an exception. She clinked her glass to Misty’s gently, holding her gaze as she drank it down quickly. “How bout a little music?” She asked, heading to the opposite side of the kitchen where her music player rested. The fun, pop mixed notes for Despacito began to fill the air and Andrea turned back to Misty smiling. “Okay now don’t be shy, let’s see those hips swing.” 

• Like 1

She is very used to see Andrea in bulletproof armour and flak vest and less like this, in civilizan clothes and so skimpy and light like this. She suddenly sees her co worker in a different light. She has seen her in normal clothes before, but the thing that makes her so aware of it, is because they are alone together. The small straps keeping up the light tank top, the short shorts, the slight hint of a bra...leading to firm large breasts? She shakes her head, not sure why she would focus on that right now. She is snapped back to reality from being addressed."O..ohhh..y..yes! Let's toast! Please...to new friends!", she eagerly says and grabs her own shot glass and clank it with Andrea's. Then she swallows her own and since she is not used to booze, she coughs a bit cutely afterwards, but is soon allright once more."Brilliant idea...I love it. Someting with a good beat and rhythm! Man...we are going to have fun!", she says with eagerness in her voice, both trying to convince herself and of course to try and get into the mood more. She is a bit a surprised by it, but seeing Andrea starting, she soon joins in, though she is not at all used to dancing and the like. Oddly enough, she ends up doing it right up agains the other woman, making them rub against each other frequently.

• Love 1

Seeing Misty cough a little bit due to the tequila’s strength was kinda funny. Who knew she was capable of being so cute? Wait, cute? What was she thinking? You’d think she’d never had a friend before or been around an attractive woman. Wait, attractive?! Gah, was the tequila working already? Still, this was way more fun than drinking alone. And Misty was so....cute (was there any other word for it?) the way she allowed herself to relax and start dancing. When she started to brush and rub her body against hers Andrea felt....nervous. She was warm and the touch was totally innocent but it was nice. Still, she forced herself to focus on cooking. But as they cooked, she couldn’t help but to steal glances at the dancing blonde, her swaying hips and the smile on her face. She looked so pretty and much better than when she first showed up. 

“Well, well, well, Misty, who knew you had such sweet moves,” Andrea teased, pausing to bump her butt against hers. “Hey, I’m done with the meat. If you’re ready, we can start assembling our dinner and take another shot?”  She suggested, turning off the stove and giving the ground beef one last stir. 

• Love 1

She has never danced very much in her life and never felt urge to do so. In this case, however, the whole mood and company simply calls for it and she senses how the need to strut her hips, legs and such comes over her. Of course, it's not something worthy of professional praise, but Andrea can tell her co-worker is enjoying herself and Misty even smiles and giggles as she falls into the rhythm and such. She, too, starts to notice Andrea in a much more relaxed and informal manner. Neither has she ever looked at another woman in the same way as now. Andrea can sometimes feel the gaze of the blonde team mate scan her body without shame in her eyes or face. Instead, she simply allows herself to have a good time. More than once do their gazes meet and while Misty would not realize it herself yet, those stares remain much longer than what might be considered normal or mere friendly ones.

She continues to dance, though slower, while Andrea makes the last touches on dinner."Ohhhh, this? Uhhmmm...I just kind of...went what I had in my mind...it's nothing big...really. You at least looked like you knew what you were doing there!", she says and laughs softly and scooting closer to Andrea, right behind her indeed and without thinking, putting her hands to the hips."Mmmmmm, smells lovely! I like the sound of both, Andrea!", she replies back, having not yet noticed how they are standing.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The hands on her hips were a surprise and Andrea froze for a second, but relaxed instantly, hoping she hadn’t offended her new friend. She was just unprepared for the closeness and the warmth that emanated from Misty’s body. It had been a long time since she was in anyone’s arms, even if it was just a friend’s. A very attractive, fit friend. There was a certain tension building between them. She hadn’t missed those stolen glances from Misty and it caused a lot of new stirrings within Andrea. But she told herself not to pay too close attention to those. After all, she was here to help, that’s all. Still, it couldn’t hurt to have a little fun. She rolled her hips, purposely brushing her bottom against Misty’s front and she covered her hands with her own, keeping them close. “I’ve done a little dancing in my day. It was actually part of how I stayed fit for the academy. It’s a good way to stay limber,” Andrea explained, “If you want I could teach you some time. Now, I believe we have tacos to build missy.” Reluctantly she let go, and grabbed the taco shells, both hard and soft and set them down next to the prepped veggies. She drained the meat of any grease and set that down too. Then grabbing the bottle, she poured them both another shot. “Okay taco party can officially begin. Drink up and let’s get loose girl.”

• Love 1

Honestly, Misty has no idea why she gets like this or know how the mood got like this. Just like Andrea, rather new and confusing vague emotions and sensations and thoughts have slowly formed themselves within her. For reasons unknown, she begins to remember more situations from the force with her colleague here. It feels as though she recalls more and more situations that had a bigger impact on her, then she realized, at least until now. For instance, one of these being Andrea standing up for her one time the squad leader was chewing out without good cause. She is a bit surprised by her own actions as well, but finds herself kind of stuck like this and lightly alarmed how Andrea will react, surprised heavily once she feels being rubbed back and hands clasping against hers. She is juuuuust about to say something, but is interrupted as her new friend here mentions her experiences with dancing. Though it does make the tomboy girl notice the slender and lovely body of Andrea."I..I can tell..you have done well...on that....s..s.so yeah..t..t.tacos!". A light blush adorns her cheeks and she looks away, shyly and adorably. Now it feels sort of weird to let go of her hands and stepping away from Andrea and, deep down, she wanted it to stay like that, at least for a few more minutes, which makes her red colour stay for a bit. She grabs the next shot and smile widely."Yeah! Sounds awesome! Let us have great time! It will be so awesome", she says, smiling widely and bottoming the drink rapidly and feeling it warm her up further inside.

• Love 1

Hearing Misty’s stammering and seeing the light blush on her face made Andrea worry whether she did something to offend the girl, but since she didn’t sense anything amiss she brushed it off and downed her drink just as quickly. As she set her drink down she could remember a night when the team went to a bar to celebrate the captain’s birthday. Andrea could remember a guy hitting on her and just being a creep when suddenly Misty appeared, telling him off. She giggled to herself thinking about how scared the guy looked when face to face with the tough blonde. It occurred to Andrea that she has always admired her strength. But now she was noticing her body too and it was a heady mix. Beauty and brawn, damn that was sexy. She shook her head, trying to clear it of traitorous thoughts. Tacos, focus on the tacos Andrea. 

She started assembling hers, her body still slightly dancing as she did, the iPod still playing her music in the background. Once she had her plate of food done, she sat down at the couch, taking the bottle of tequila with her. “Mind if I remove this bra? I put this on since you were coming over but I think we’re past that being presentable b.s. right?” Andrea questioned with a smile, one hand already reaching for her strap. Honestly it was starting to dig so she hoped she would say yes.

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Love 1

Misty notices Andrea seeming a bit lost in thought for a moment, but doesn't think too much of it really, though the cute giggling does make her smile softly. Without being aware of it, she has mostly acted like a protective older sister to Andrea. For a few seconds she tries to reexamine those thoughts and feelings as this evening has stirred with that idea very much as she sees Andrea as something different, but what? The kick of alcohol and her rumbling tummy causes this to be pushed aside and she assembles a few soft shell tacos for herself and following Andrea to the living room.

She is brought back to the topic of Andrea as she now asks about bras. Without thinking, she simply blurts out her reply while setting down her own plate and joining her co-worker on the couch."Yeah, fuck those. We are both "refined" ladies after all and all that, haha! So feel free to let those babies loose........", she pauses once she realizes she probably said more than was necessary. In order to try and make the awkwardness go away, she doubles down and quickly unhooks her own and pulls it out and tossing it onto a nearby recliner."Th..t...t.there...nothing to it...my...my ..b..b..b.babiess..are now free", she stutters.

• Woohoo 1

Something about seeing Misty pull her bra out and toss it so cavalierly onto a nearby chair made Andrea heat up. She squirmed in her spot, pretending not to notice the other girls chest now that it was free from its confines. Clearing her throat, Andrea tried her best to smile and not make such a big deal as she too unhooked her bra and pulled it out from her tank, tossing it in the same direction her new roommate tossed hers. Her large breasts jiggled at the newfound freedom and she could feel her nipples harden slightly in the cool air. They poked through the thin fabric of her shirt, the darkened areolas vaguely visible.  “Hahaha, yes! We’re both free now! Man this feels good. Glad you said yes. Cute bra. Honestly though, you don’t even need it,” She complimented, eyes widened once she realized what she said. “S-Sorry I, Uh, I just mean that they look....um, well they look nice. Sorry. Just forget I said anything.”

No matter what, both of them seem to add to or pull them back into the weird and growing new mood and atmosphere that seems to be in the background at the very least most of the evening. She notices how both bras land near each other, which sets off sudden and strange mental imagery in Misty's head. Being rather blunt and direct most times, she has little defense against these thoughts - mostly the one where she imagine how their breast smosh together. She almost collapses from realizing this crossed her mind, but manages to stay upright in her seat. Of course, being able to see Andrea's lovely nipples through her shirt does not help at all. Her own pretty much do the same thing, except being so long and stiff that it shows very easily."Ohhh..th..thank you Andrea...even though you saw it a lot..during...uhmm..showers...at work..", she stutters out, unsure how to make this subject NOT weird and awkward and tense. The alcohol also affects things and making her a lot less "tomboyish" as she scoots closer to her new friend."Andrea..uhmmm...am...am I weirding you out...tonight? I...I just don't want to make you...uncomfortable...you know?", Misty says to try and defuse things, without realizing how close she has gotten to the other blonde.

• Love 1