Quarantine lovers (BlakeRp & JennyDK).

Overall premise: @BlakeRp
Mother and daughter are spending a lot more time at home due to quarantine and new emotions have sprouted in that time. Though the very underage daughter of 5 has no concept about romantice or ways to express this, she still has new sensations, thoughts, and feelings towards her mother.
The mother, being a futa, has already had many issues with getting partners for romance and sex before lockdown and thus it is even harder for her in these days, so her normal sad state is amplified greatly. Thankfully her loving daughter is there to help cheer her despressed mother up and things develop along the way.

------------------------------------------------------------
It is yet another dull, long and depressing day and Mary hardly notices it is the weekend. The days go by like molasses and the only good parts being when she is around her daughter, who has been doing her best to keep up mommy's spirits all this time. Just like Mary, she is very confined to staying at home.

She just arrived at home from buying groceries and she looks absolutely lifeless, sad and spent even from doing almost nothing. She enters to the kitchen where she puts the wares away, sighing to herself, her little girl probably off playing with some toys or something else.

The noises from the kitchen is sure to be noticed, unless her daughter is distracted by something else, but she has yet to see her after coming home.

large.__original_drawn_by_burakku_ra__78

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

Blake was in her room watching tv waiting for her momma to get home. Upon hearing the door she quickly turned off the tv and moved to the kitchen to find her momma following the sounds coming from there. Once she peeked around the corner she saw her momma's sad expression and she frowned too, quickly running along the floor, Blake glomped her mothers' leg, staring up into her eyes happily she gave her momma the best smile she could.

"Welcome home momma!" She chirped wiggling happily against her mothers leg. "Did you get everything you needed from the store?"

Her demeanour and expression turn from sour, depressed and gloomy, to a big and bright smile the moment she feels and hears her darling girl run up to her and of course hug her so lovingly and caringly. She stops whatever she is doing and instantly turn around and bend down on her knees to meet Blake face to face, the sight of a happy mommy evident to the little 5 year old cutie pie before her."Awwww, thank you sweety. Mommy missed you very much. Thanks for greeting me so nicely each time!", she says with genuine words and hug her daughter tightly against her, for a very long time and her arms around her waist."Yes, I believe I got it all. Despite how much I rushed through so I could come home to you. I hope you weren't too bored?", she asks back, knowing well how Blake really can't visit her friends either, which makes her worry even more about her.

Blake giggles happily as she wraps her arms around her mommy's neck, rubbing her face against her she speaks "It wasn't that fun mommy" She wines kicking at the floor, "there's nothing good to watch and I don't get to play with anyone." She leans back and gives her mother a happy smile wiggling happily, "But you're back" She chirps energized by that. "That means we can hang out and have fun and stuffs" She leans off her mommy happily giggling before she looks to the groceries curiously. "Hey mamma did you get me anything from the store?" She asks walking over to the bags and looking into them, looking for sweets.

• Love 1

"Awwwww, I know you miss your friends, sweety and I promise you will get plenty of chances once this is all over. Still, we get to have a lot more quality time together and even after this quarantine, I want to continue that. So in a way, I am kind of thankful. Do you understand what I mean?", she replies warmly back and lean close to kiss the cheek of Blake and then once more, again and for some reason the third one lands right on her lips and a bit too long. I blush hard as I realize and then pull back, acting like it was nothing."Uhhhm..uhmm..s..sooo y..yeaahh...we have some snacks. M..m..movi..moovvie night? You and me? Cuddling under a blanket?", she suggests, finding her daughter's whole demeanour utterly adorable. That kiss on the lips though...it was like a small ember inside of her lit up...

• Love 1

Blake kisses her mother back happily and when momma kisses Blake on the lips she doesn't see anything wrong with it so she kissed her back. "Yeah Momma!" She squeals bouncing up and down in her excitement eyes glittering with excitement, "Oh it's going to be so fun" she bounces foot to foot as she starts to ramble. "Oh oh we can have so much fun." She grabs onto her momma's leg once again, rubbing her face on her momma's leg. Letting go she runs into the living room giggling the whole time. "I'LL MAKE A FORT FOR US!" and she gets to work doing it, eager to cuddle with her momma, since she likes it when mommy's happy, not when mommy looks sad, and mommy likes cuddling! So she had to make a pillow fort! Cause pillow forts were AWESOME.

• Haha 1

Mary is very thankful for that she is able to keep her daughter from going nuts from all of this sitting home and not able to do much else. So when she sees displays like this she cannot help but feel her heart melt and likewise, Blake has been very capable of making her feel more at ease and enduring of the whole situation. The kiss on the lips before was even met with an equal force.'Could she...have wanted that'? No..no, Mary...you are not thinking that...I mean, she is just 5'. Her mind is thinking stuff that makes her blush softly and feel a bit ashamed of even having them in the first place. She is even more taken in by the child-like adoration and spunkiness and cannot help but be sucked into as well. So she grabs a few snack packs and runs after the little girl and soon enough helping her build a fort of pillows on the floor with the snacks on the coffee table outside.

Soon enough they are both inside their little fort and once finished, she is laughing happily and tumbles with Blake on the floor, where she ends up with the little on top of her tummy and her eyes find those of the child, the stare lingering for very, very long it seems and she feels her heart starting to race, but for another reason that tumbling about or excitement from making a fort. Her mind kind of shuts off and she leans up to embrace Blake and before she knows it, gives her a direct kiss like earlier, once more.

• Love 1

Blake is giggling and playing with her mommy, and as she lays on her tummy she smiles up at her, and then her mommy hugs her tight and then pushes her lips onto Blakes. Blake blinks but gives her mom kisses back. When they separate Blake blink at her mommy, not sure why these kisses feel so good but enjoying them a lot. "Thanks mommy, your kisses feel really good." She says smiling before kissing her mommy back, not understanding what It means to do so just wanting to enjoy the feeling of having her lips against mine. "That feels really good!" She says wiggling against you and shoving her head into her breast and giggling.

Once more, Mary is surprised by the sheer directness and honesty of her own daughter. A kiss is harmless, right? Nothing bad could come simply from kissing her own daughter from time to time, right? This rationalization makes her able to, at least for the moment, give in to the sensation. Though once the lips hit hers the second time, the kiss lingers for maybe 30 seconds or so while Mary keeps Blake nice and close to her and a light gasp escapes her lips once it ends and her face is lightly flustered."Awwww, my baby gives soft and lovely kisses too...and they feel really nice too", she replies back and gently messes with the little girl's hair. The sensation of her head wiggling against her large chest, further causes her to groan lightly and even feel...a pair of throbbing down there.'No..n..noo...Mary...no..just no...thi...this is NOT turning you on...it mustn't...just...stop...already!', she berates herself in her mind.

Eventually, she does move Blake off of her and smile softly."Soooo, shalll we move into the couch with a blankey and watch some fun movies?", she suggests her sweet daughter.

• Love 1

Blake nods excited, "Yeah yeah! Movie" She cheers but inside she thinks. "mommy seems to really like kissing, I'll have to be sure to kiss her more, happy mommy is best mommy!" With her plan decided she helps her momma set up the movie, and when momma lays down she wraps her arms around her momma, pulling her tight into her and rubbing her face into her momma shoulder with a beaming smile. "I love you mommy" She chirps leaning in to plant one more kiss on her momma's cheek just to show that she's being honest about it. 

Mary sighs softly in relief, not sure what went over her with that last moment they shared, even though it was very lovely and nice, even to Blake. She has to be a mother and a proper adult after all and getting aroused by her own daughter is simply not...not an option....right? Her inner turmoil is broken for the moment, as Blake motions for them both to climb into the large and comfy couch and her snuggling againsty Mary very soon, even giving a sweet kiss on the cheek. She smiles, both inside and outside, happy to be able to have a nice time with her darling daughter....and nothing beyonnd that."Mommy loves you very much too, sweety. You mean so much to me...more than you know", she replies back and a faint blush appears when she realizes she said that last part.

The movie soon start and the warmth below the thich blanket is added to the body heat from both mother and daughter being this close. The film is funny and all, but Mary's thoughts are slowly getting back to what was happening to her before and how to avoid this from happening again and so on. She doesn't even register how Blake ends up in her lap. At some point, an arm is even wrapped around the waist of her girl and slowly its hand starts to caress her little tummy below.

• Love 1

Blake leans into her mommy's embrace eyes half lidded as her mommy starts rubbing her tummy, "mommy is so warm~" She thinks, letting out a little yawn as she pushes deep into mommy's embrace, as deep as she can go, head resting in between her breast, "Mommy" she says rubbing her little eyes before turning into her mother and rubbing her face into the .middle of her chest. "you feel yawn so warm mommy." When she finishes she tries to squeeze tighter into her mommy, wanting to be warming with her.

• Love 1

It is indeed getting slightly late and even Mary is starting to feel a bit drowsy from it as well. So she simply lets Blake slide up and against her body. She is wearing a nice and comfortable night robe. As Blake cuddles closer, it does open up a little with no immediate response from her mother. She does adore how cute her little girl is and how badly she wants and needs to be close to her, even like this."Mmmmmm, of course, darling. Let mommy warm you up", she simply whispers back, not wanting to disturb her daughter too much. So she mostly hugs her directly and without knowing it, has her face close to Mary's boobs, even though a night robe still acts as a barrier.

• Love 1

Blake stars to take in deep breaths, enjoying the smell of her mommy. Her breath washes over her mother's breast, Bringing her face closer to the warmth Blake smiles up at her mommy, eyes a little out of it, but full of happiness and joy as she looks to her mommy, she feels so nice, even with the night gown, and her own little pajama bottoms and shirt, acting as interference she can feel how soft she is, and as she looks at her momma's face, seeing the love and adoration in her eyes Blake can't help but wiggle happily against her momma wanting to feel her more. "Mommy, is the best" She says with a yawn body relaxing in her momma's grasp. "I love you mommy~"

The heat breathing of her daughter reaches across her neck and of course down her robe as well, adding to the already thick heat from her own body with the robe on top, her girl and of course the blanket. Soon enough, Mary is exhaling  heavily. She holds Blake nice and close, despite how her body feels like an oven at this point, sweating just enough to make her skin stand out nice and moist and strengthening her womanly scent. Indeed, she feels her child wanting even more closeness and normally she would probably make this the limit, but the heat and drowsiness affects her enough so that she opens the bathrobe and pulls Blake into her lightl sweat soaked chest."Is this better sweetheart? Mommy loves you very, very much too".

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

Feeling her mommy's skin causes Blake to let out a content sigh, her hands slide up and down her mommy's skins rubbing it the best she can enjoying the way she feels a lot. "Yes it is mommy..." She mumbles into her mommy's chest hands sliding around her mommy to wrap her in a hug, being this close to her mommy felt good, but she wanted more, her breaths were coming out in long pants, as she felt the her shirt get lightly damp from her momma's sweat, so deciding to kill two birds with one stone, she let go of her momma and puller her own shirt off, her own skin having a light layer of sweat on it as she once again hugs her momma tight. "I love you more..."

This is quite an unexpected development for them both, especially Mary as she feels like Blake is the one seducing her, which may or may not be intentional. Her mind is too foggy from the heat and sleepiness to really think very straight. Thus she never intervenes when her daughter strips herself of the upper part of her night gown and now they are very much skin to skin. Mommy pants deep and fast too, especially once their bodies seems to meet. Her breathing is heavy and shallow. Without saying much more, she simply grabs tighter around Blake and pulls her down so they are lying on the side and Mary has her lips locked tightly with her own daughter's, kissing deeply and lovingly and with a hand roaming around her tiny form, feeling up every little part of it, driven by many years of being neglected any romantic and physical needs she has.

• Love 1

Blake isn't sure what do when her mommy starts to kiss her except kiss her back, as she feels her mommy's hands slide up and down her body Blake decides to copy her momma's actions. Sliding her hands up and down her mom, she hugs her as tight as she can, loving the heat and warmth her momma gives off, filling her body with love and affection, Blake may not know what she's doing exactly, but she knows that her momma is always happy when she hugs her and is close to her so to Blake the kissing was just getting even closer! So since momma liked being close, then doing this should make momma even happier it ALL makes sense to her now. 

The movie is pretty much background noises at best right now as Mary and Blake simply seem to slip into the caresses, kissing and bodies of each other. It has been almost 6 years since Mary last had any sort of either sexual or romantic moment with anyone, as the girl's father had left not long after he made her pregnant. The clothing of both females almost slip off on their own, with neither Blake nor Mary aware of them doing so. The temperature in the room is hot, the air filled with growing musk and things do not seem to slow down one bit."Ahhhh, BLaaakkee..you are sooo cute and so sweet to mommy. I...I...I really love you..sooo muuuch. Mommy...wants to show you...mommy cannot stop but wanting to show you here and now", she growls in delight as the kiss ends and now Blake feels Mary's lips both kiss and make hickeys on her neck while her hands grope and feel up her little girl.

Blake feels the heat going to her head. Her body feels light, like she would float off if her momma wasn't there to hold her down, the thought of floating away form her mom making her grab her tighter. The words her mom say clear and she can hear them easily but they feel... Distant, like she was hearing it through someone else ears. Yet the words bring a brilliant smile to her face as she wants nothing more then to show her mommy how much she loves her. "Mommmaaa" She moans or whines, she can't really tell right now, she feels so good she wants to feel better, "I love you mommaaa" as she feels her momma's hands slide up and down her body, she can feel her body heat up more and more from her touch, whenever her moms hands brush against her chest she feels her entire body shudder in pleasure, and bringing her hands up and grabs onto her mommy boobs both hands hugging one of the large tits she pulls them into her, almost sinking into the valley of her momma's breast she moans as the feeling. "I loooove you more then anything mommmaaa"

• Love 1

Once Blake begins to openly and heavily grope her large soft and heavy breasts, even more pleasant and violently shivers wanders through her body. This causes her even already impaired sense of judgement to be even more affected. Without thinking one bit, her twin massive cocks rise hard and fast below and thus making her growl deep and hard as a result.  Her body urges her to stroke them hard and fast as they ache from a need of release of several years. She does masturbate, but it just never seems to do much to her, thus leading her to become increasingly needy and eager to finally feel good. These meaty rods soon enough begin to reach and throb against Blake's young little toddler body."Ahhh..nngh..y..you are making...mommy's cocks...so stiiiif baby...I...I..", she pants out, unable to finish her sentence.

• Love 1

Blakes breath comes out as steam at this point and when she feels one of her momma's cocks press against her she feels an almost electric shock shoot through her body, her mind snapping back into focus as she becomes aware of how good these things feel. Looking up to her momma she moans happily pressing her face into her breast, pushing her body against the cocks, determined to feel more of it, "Momma~" She moans needy "you..." She struggles to remember just what her momma said they were. "Your cocks feel soo good momma" she pushes harder against them, loving the electric feeling of them against her. "I... I..." Blake shudders, and she brings her little mouth to her momma's breast kissing the massive breast wanting to make her momma feel good too, "I want you to be happy momma~" 

She has never had anyone touch her members before and even her former husband refused to do so, further fueling her dark thoughts of being a freak and weird. Yet Blake seems to openly like them and without hesitation play with them as well, although in a very low key manner. A thick blush appears on Mary's face when her daughter tells her she feels good from her dicks."Ohh...r..really? Yo..you like them...Blake? Mommy's freakish...and strange cocks? They...don't make you...not want to be near me?", her words letting Blake instinctively know the fears and doubts plaguing her mind.

Blake tilts her head, looking up at mommy with a confused look on her face. "Your momma" She says with the confidence only possible in a child. "And I Love all of momma!" she grabs her momma in a tight squeeze pushing her body against her mom as tight as she could. "I always want to be near momma! Momma is the bestest momma ever!" Blake's start to wiggle aggressively against her mom, almost as if to show how much she wanted to be close to her mom even without words.

Even Mary can tell there is more to Blake's reactions and words than they convey on a base level and she unsure of the depth of Blake's feeling towards her. While she is still very much aroused and needy, she really wants to try and confirm how her Blake really feels about her."Can you...tell mommy...how you feel...when you are around her? Does your body...react in certain ways?", she inquires from her child, wanting to see if this the normal love for her own mother she harnesses or if it reaches further than this.

• Love 1