Quarantine lovers (BlakeRp & JennyDK).

Blake tilts her head left and right, trying her best to get the words to describe how she feels. "Uuuh, well i feel really hot, and my head starts to feel funny..." She puts a hand up to her chest and makes heartbeat motions "And my heart go boom boom boom, and you always make me smile." she hugs herself. "And I like it when you hold me, and kiss me, you make me feel special and loved, I-i-i don't know how else to say it mommy. I like being around you, and i want to always be around you, you make my head feel light, and my heart beat fast! Just like now, it's like boomboomboomboomboom and it won't stop.!"

Edited by BlakeRp
redoing it

• 2 weeks later...

Mary can hardly believe what she is hearing from Blake, who is pretty much describing something beyond what is considered pure lust. Her own face gets much redder and hotter as a result and she smiles widely from ear to ear."Ahhhh...ngnhhh..Bla..Blake..a.re...are you s..sure? This is ho..how your mind...and body...reacts to me?", she asks, wanting to be 100% sure she heard her right. To help he be more sure she looks at her daughter and whispers in her ear."Mommy will kiss you now...and afterwards you, can tell me if those feelings felt stronger...okay?", she suggests and once more she has Blake on top of her body, lips locked with lips while her heavy cocks lie on top of Blake's body.

As her ma pushed her lips to Blake's the girl pushed her mouth into her mothers. holding it tighter to her Blake lets out a long breath through her nose, the taste of her ma so overwhelming so tasty that her tongue came out to taste it, she wanted to feel this more, to enjoy the warmth and heat even more. the kiss causing her face to burn such a bright red that it generates it's own heat as she shivers at the feeling of something pressing against her little body. "Y-you... aaah maaa my head it's going blank, my heart feels like it's beating too fast"  She moans out as she pulls away from her ma's lip saliva connecting the two even as she pulls away. She pushes her body against her ma's giving her a big hug. "You make me happy ma! I love it when you're here, I love spending time with you, and I love it when you smile, when you laugh, it makes me happy to see you happy mama!"

Edited by BlakeRp
  • Like 1

Once more, she is confirmed in hearing how Blake feels beyond "mere" physical attraction and such and Mary cannot help but feel her own heart skip a beat and her smile grows even wider."Ahhhh..mommy...I mean..I..I feel like..you might be...be..be ino love... with me...not as mommy...but me as Mary...Blake...is that...tr..true, you think? What you are describing...sounds like more than..you know...love for a mother...I..really..really like you too..more than...a daughter...these last few months...you made me...Mary...very happy...to have you around", she says, stuttering and bumbling over her words,but being honest.

Hearing her mothers word Blake thinks about it the best she can trying to understand what her mother is telling her and she gets a nervous smile on her face as she stares at her ma poking her fingers together "W-w-wait does that uh... Mean you like like me?" She mumbles playing with her fingers. "I... I think i do like like you momma, you are the only person who makes me feel like this" she puts her hands to her heart, "Wh... When I talk to you I feel really, happy... And just so excited to spend time with you" She bites her lips before she smiles widely at her ma, "this time in the house did make me happy too ma" she leans in and hugs her beloved ma. 

Mary can hardly believe it still. It seems so surreal, weird and all and yet so very right as well. Being asked so bluntly, puts Mary very much on the spot, but still her smile and blush remains there."Mmmhhhhm...very, very much...Blake...and if you like me the same way...just call me..b..b.by my name...so I can feel you mean me more than your mother...sorry if it's confusing you...just know that I would be happy if you use my name as well...and...and I feel the same way...I want to spend more and more anhd more time with you...Blake...". she pants out whike her cocks throb even faster and harder now."Ahhh. ..mo....m...I...Mary...really like you soooo much...and I...I..I want to...show you...".

Blake nods her head, mouth pulled into a large grin like she can't lower it from the bright and loving smile that covers her entire face. She tries to note down everything her mom is telling her, nodding her head as she takes in a deep breath and nods her head quickly. "OK Ma..." she pauses shuffling from leg to leg, sounding very nervous as ma was always ma to her and calling her anything else feels odd, but she is determined to make her ma happy. "Mary" She says looking down shyly for a moment before looking back up and smiling widely at her ma. "ok mam- Mary" she corrects herself quickly before tilting her head with a smile. "So, Mary what... What did you want to show me?" 

Mary can feel herself get even more giddy, happy and smile bigger as she hears Blake use her regular name and she simply melts inside from it."Ahhhh...yess...thanks sweety! Mmmmmmm, hearing you say it makes me very happy, Blake...nnghhhh..how does it feel...beyond a bit awkward and new? Does it make you feel good...in any way?", mommy continues to ask. Meanwhile, firm and dexterous hands reach down to slip off Blake's pyjamas bottoms and her small and cute pair of panties."Mmmmmm...as for what....I would love to make you feel amazing! And how good lovers can make each other feel!", she pants out in delight.

Nodding her head she tilts her head. "Yea it's weird? Like, I've always called you ma, but now you're Mary, and it's not bad" she smiles sweetly at you. Lifting her hips to help you pull them off of her, "But i like it, it feels... Special like something new and different." She brings her hands together over her heart a loving smile on her face. "I really love it and I love you!" Opening  her hands wide she bounces up and down to eagerly allow Mary access to her body however she wishes it. "And of course mo- Mary! " she wiggles excitedly, "make me feel amazing! Show me how lovers feel!" her entire body is shaking with the raw energy of her excitement.

Mary feels even better and more loved already, than she did on the height of her former marriage and this being with her only child, but now also love interest."Mmmm, I am really happy you feel the same as I and we no longer have to pretend it is anything less, Blake...makes me want to...do stuff like take you out on dates...and everything!", she pants back out and soon enough have Blake stripped down fully and now we both are naked. Her cocks throb and ache hard, so needy and willing to be used on the one she loves. Urged on by the words of her daughter, she lifts Blake's body in a way that her massive shestud cocks can now position themselves, one against her underage pussy and the other at her tight loli asshole."Relax the best you can, my love! Mmmmm, mommy wants to stuff you with her cocks! I am sure you wil love it soon!".

Blake looks a little unsure at the girth pushed into to both of her holes looking up to Mary she sees how happy she looks and tries to relax her body the best she can. A deep breath into her nose she slowly releases it, looking up at her mom, and trying her best to be brave and smile for the woman she loves more then anything else and gives her the widest most loving smile she can, eyes closing with the size of it. "Okay Mary I'm super exited for this" her body shakes with joy. "This is it huh we're l-lovers after this aren't we? Oh this is so cool! I'm mommy's lover that means im number one yeah?!"

Mary can tell it is a tough one for Blake to do, but she does her best to be gentle, slow and soft. She nods softly and smiles widely back at her new love interest. The cocks have not done a whole lot yet, but as she feels Blake is mostly prepared, she start to push lightly, slowly making both holes on her girl open up and begin to accept her."Nghhh..ahhhh...youare sooo tight and hoot down there, Blake! Y..yeess..we..are becoming lovers...and no one will ever replace you..as..nmmmmm...number oonnne!! Hooolly fuuckk...your pussy..and asss..allready are so wet!", she pants out in lust.

"ooooowww" Blake moans out as Mary pushes deeper and deeper into her, even though she just started Blake already feels full. Lifting her little arms up to her ma, she holds down the urge to cry, smiling brightly even with the pain she does her best to keep it out of her face, even as the tears come up at the corner of her eyes, breathing coming out in pants. "I-im so happy Mary" Blake says with a cry of pleasure and some pain she brings her hands up to her mother's face. "K-kiss me Mary" She pulls trying to give her a kiss. 

Mary does her best to hold Blake close to her and kissing her neck, face and lips, indeed all she can to ease her up and make things good for her little girl."Mmmmm, me too Blake! I never thought I would have the sweetest, prettiest, nicest and sexiiest lover right with me for years!", she growls softly back and ever so slowly sink deeper yet, the inner walls little by little giving in and opening up for her giant girl cocks as they stuff her fuller. She has to try her hardest to not blow her loads already within Blake."Ahhhh, I always kiss you Blake! Mmmmmm, you feel  ammaaziiiiing", she pants out before they kiss, the mother adn daughter, who now turned much more.

• 1 month later...

"mmmm" Blake moans into her mommies mouth, her little hands sliding up and down her mommy's face, wanting to feel her more, to touch as much as she can, her entire body heating up to a point to where she can feel a fire in her tummy and a pounding in her head, all of it telling her that this is what she wanted. Leaning away from her mommy's lips, she gives her the best smile she can manage, eyes closing as she gives the most brilliant smile of her life, "I love you Mary!" She shouts before going back in to give her Mary another kiss.

• Love 1

Mary enjoys the warm, tender and eager touches of her little girl against her, which only makes her shiver harder as they go even further. The mother is not sure how well Blake is handing her meaty rods, but judging from her noises, only of pleasure so far, she is into it. Mary's heart simply melts from seeing her young lover smiling in such a new and loving way, much different from what you would normally get as a mother. Still, the cocks vanish into the toddler little by little, the blonde mother making sure to be gentle and slow."Ahhhhhhh, I love you too Blake! More than anything! Is mommy doing well on your tight holes? Am I too rough or fast?", she asks, wanting to know if she needs to slow down further.

"Yoour Okay Mary" Blake moans out as she goes down further and further on the wonderful cock filling her holes. "It feels good, soo good you feel so good" she leans down and rubs her face into your breast kissing and sucking on it as she starts to move her hips on her own. "I love it, I love you!" she calls again as she shivers pushing down further and futher until her hips finally push down onto yours, fully bottomed out as she sits up looking down at where the two of you are joined together with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "Wow, you're inside me?" She says sounding amazed and baffled. "That's so mmm cool" she says rubbing her hands up and down her stomach your cock easily visible in her small frame.

Mary can hardly believe what she is seeing and even less so what she is feeling as Blake simply takes more and more of her hard and thick shafts, stuffing her fuller by the moment. It is still a tiny bit strange to hear her own daughter use her real name rather than mommy, but the warmth inside of her only grows for it as well as her heart  beating faster in pure joy and mutual love for the young girl."Ahhhh...yess...youuu too Blake! My cocks...really needed thiiiis...neeeded yooou!", she growls in delight and smiles widely for her new lover. A sharp gasps goes past her lips as the moment of truth arrives, just when the two cocks bottom out in the ass and pussy for her own caring daughter. She is even more amazed as Blake still has the ability to sit up, making gravity really make her members hit nice and deep."Shiiiiitt...y..you really did it! Mmmmmmm, I am proud of you...and yooouu feel ppperfect! TRy...try and ride my cocks...sweeeety", she groans out, wanting to see if Blake could pull that off too.

At hearing her mother's growls and moans Blake feels a deep sense of satisfaction from the sounds she making her chest puff out in pride, at her momma request she nods her head, "O-okay mmmary" she moans as she shakily puts her hands on her mother's stomach. The pleasure from having her momma so deep inside her making it hard to gather any strength in her limbs as she shifts and shuffles, trying to find the best position to actually move grinding deeper and deeper into her mom "ooooh aaaaaa mmm" She moans with each movement, biting down on her lower lip she manages to get her feet under her and she moans loudly as she starts to push her feet against the couch. However, the moment that she pushes up one inch, she squeals and falls back down, legs going weak from the pleasure as her face falls into Mary's breasts. "Ooooh" She mewls softly, "I couldnnnn't do it s-s-sorry Mary" She says softly moaning as she humps her body into Mary a little hips moving on their own.

For now, Mary keeps still and letting Blake try her best to ride the massive dicks of her mother, watching in glee as she happily attempts to do this. A reassuring hand caresses the face of Blake when she admits being unable to ride Mary and her cocks. Under the whole attempt, the mother moans and pants in delight, happy to feel her little lover and daughter rolled into one, try to pleasure her and do as suggested."Ahhhhh, don't worry, darling. You can get to practice a lot more from now on! Let  your lover make you feel good, sweety. I think you did really well for a first try!", she says lovingly before locking lips with her little girl once more. With them kissing deeply, she  grips around the hips of Blake and begin to move her dicks out, until just the tips remains inside and soon slapping them balls deep inside once more, causing a loud clasping noise from bottoming out.