THE DEFLOWERING OF FLORA......(KinkyKathy & KittySlave)

Lillian looked around the bar as she turned on her stool.  Usually she didn't frequent bars or night clubs---too many witnesses if she decided to follow through with plans.  The 30 year old brunette was a professional dominatrix, someone that clients would go to and pay to be abused, both verbally and emotionally.  She smiled when she looked around the bar....you couldn't tell if anyone in here were police women, teachers, housewives.

Women from all walks of life would pay good money for Lillian---Mistress Lillian to her paying customers---they would go to her penthouse apartment where she kept a guest bedroom, converted into a BDSM dungeon and she would make them strip, gag them, put them on a leash and whip them, walk them around the room on the leash....maybe tie them to bondage furniture and use a dildo on them until they were forced to cum.  Everything was totally discreet.  One of her clients was a Family Court Judge....if the truth came out about the judge's kinky side it would be the end of her career.

Lillian was also a lesbian and only accepted female clients...what excuses they used not to tell their boyfriends or husbands was their concern, not hers.

She quietly sipped a margarita when a beautiful young girl came in.  She had blonde hair, almost white with a creamy complexion, her tits were big and full for her size.  Lillian guessed she couldn't be older than her late teens and most likely underaged, since the old 'no one under 21 permitted' sign was still posted outside on the door.

Lillian wanted her from the moment she came in....the girl looked out of place, almost as if she came in to hide from someone or something.  What the problem was didn't concern Lillian.  She reached into her bag and brought out a small vial.  Once she found out what the girl was drinking, she waited until the bartender finished the girl's drink and quickly dropped 3 pills into the glass....they dissolved almost instantly and was tasteless....the girl would have no idea she was being drugged.

She stayed on her barstool and waited for the reaction.....it didn't take long before the girl passed out.  Lillian came over to the table.

"Poor thing," she explained to customers...."her first time drinking...just can't hold her liquor...."  She dragged the girl out the back door and into the parking lot where her car was parked. She stuffed the girl inside and sped off.

Lillian had to hurry before the drug wore off.  Once inside, she took the private elevator up to her penthouse.  Bringing the girl into the dungeon room, she stripped her naked, stuffed a ballgag in her mouth and put her in a metal cage.  Taking a pair of Japanese clover clamps, she secured them to the girl's nipples then attached short strings to the clamps, securing the ends to the bottom of the cage.  The girl's hands were tied behind her back and her ankles bound.  The cage was only big enough for a person if they were on their knees and bent over so the girl hardly had room to moove, leave alone try to escape.

The cage door was locked and Lillian undressed, sitting nude, crosslegged in a chair, waiting patiently for her captive to wake up.

Flora was an excellent student. Always well dressed and light makeup. She was a natural beauty. She was also very kind. She had money thanks to her parents who were working as bosses in different companies. However they didn't payed much attention to her. She wasn't the kind of girl to have fun at all. So her friend told to her to find a boyfriend. Thanks to her beauty it wasn't hard to find a guy who would fall for her. He was called Jake.

Two days later they were supposed to have a date. Flora put on some maskara, some eyeliner and a pink gloss. Something light but noticeable. She put on black stilettos shoes and a white robe on. She took her handbag and she went to the restaurant. One hour later Jake was still not there. She tried to call him a large number of times but he didn't answer. She was worried and she decided to check on him she went to his apartment. The idiot had forgotten to lock his door so she entered thinking that something happened only to find her boyfriend having sex with her best friend. She quickly left them crying and she went to the nearest bar. She knew she didn't have the age yet to drink but she thought that she would make an exception. She ordered a Gin and tonic. She noticed a beautiful woman next to her but she was to sad to pay much attention to her. After taking some sip from her drinks she felt dizzy and she fainted. She didn't have the time to get scared 

When she woke up she was in a cage, tied up and gagged. But not in a criminal style more like a BDSM style. She noticed she couldn't move as even her ankles were tied up. Her nipple was making her feel weird. Every time she was moving, she felt her nipples pulled and it made her moan. She noticed the woman in front of her. She was the one next to her in the bar. She started to panick as she wondered what happened 

(Do you have a picture of your character?)

Lillian put down her wine glass on the table.

"Ah, your'e awake little one," she cooed as she got up and slowly walked naked around the cage, wanting to see every inch of the naked and bound girl.

"I was hoping the drug would'nt last long....I was looking forward to watching you struggle.  Oh well, you'll be doing plenty of that.".....she knelt down face to face with her captive.  "let's start with the basics, shall we?....you will address me only as Mistress Lillian or simply Mistress....you, I will call slut, whore, fuck toy, whatever I feel like at the moment....you will stay naked at all times.  You are now my property, to do with as I wish....you will be fucked and fucked often.  All 3 of your holes belong to me and all 3 will be used a lot..."

Lillian went over to the middle of the dungeon room and reached up to pull down 2 ropes from the ceiling.  She unlocked the cage door, took the clamps from the girl's nipples and pulled her out, taking her by her roped wrists over to the ropes dangling from the ceiling.  She pinned her down on the floor, tying the ropes tightly with slip knots around the base of the girl's tits.  Slowly she began to pull, hoisting the girl up off the floor until she was danging, hanging by her tits, her feet just barely touching the floor.

"You will stay here overnight," Lillian said...."In the morning we will start your first day of slave training....hopefully, for your sake you might decide to submit....if not, that's fine, I enjoy torturing young slaves...."

While the girl swayed, she took a wide foot long dildo and without benefit of even a drop of lube, rammed it deep into the girl's pussy, taking duct tape to seal it in place.

She turned off the light as she left the room, locking it behind her.

About a half hour later there was a knock on the door.  A redhead woman stood at the doorway.

"I'm here for our 7pm session Mistress," she said.  At first Lillian almost forgot....she left her new slave in the dungeon.

"Yes," Lillian replied.  "We will use my bedroom for our session.....get on your hands and knees and crawl into the room...."

The redhead nodded, took off her clothes and crawled naked into the bedroom.  Lillian followed, tying the woman into a hogtie and brought over her whip.  As she began whipping the redhead, she noticed her looking over toward the bedroom wall.

"I have another.....uh, client in our dungeon," she explained, then resumed whipping the squirming redhead.  She didn't think her clients needed to know that at this very moment she wqas breaking in her own sex slave.

(Lillian is 32, brunette, 38D tits with green eyes)

Flora didn't understand at first what was happening.  She looked at Lillian with surprised eyes. However her face turned from misunderstanding to terror after Lillian had explained her what she has in store for her. As soon as he was taken out of the cage she struggled as hard as she could and glared at the dominatrix. She fights as hard as she could but all in vain. As she was dangling from her tits she kept struggling and moaning of pain as tears starts to form up in her cheeks. She were asking to be released but all her words were muffled by the gag. Then as she looked at the dildo getting close to her she kept struggling as much as she could and she screams of pain as the dildo was rammed into her pussy. It broke the hymen and made Flora cry of pain. She kept trying to resist until she had depleted her forces. A while later they was a redhead girl who came in crawling. She struggled and beg for help from the gag but nothing happened. The redhead girl was tied up and whipped harshly. Flora was terrified and tired. She couldn't hold on like that for a full night, she thought that she would be dead by tomorrow which made her cry again. In front of the redhead as she was trying to break free. But once again it failed and it consumed her all her strength. Flora didn't want to give up yet. She wanted to talk, to negotiate with her. But she knew deep inside her that they was almost no chance to be listened and be free. Flora was slowly sinking in despair 

The redhead of course assumed the girl hanging by her tits was simply another client, another girl that paid handsomely to be mistreated.  The redhead was hogtied, laying on her belly, gagged, hands bound behind her back with ankles bound, legs pushed up towards her ass and wrists tied to ankles.  She squirmed and struggled as Lillian struck her with the whip over and over.

"your'e such a slut, aren't you"," she said, whipping her ass.  The redhead nodded in agreement.  Lillian put down the whip and went into the next room, leaving the two girls alone for  a minute.  The redhead looked up at the dangling blonde, a nervous smile on her face.  The lady she paid so much money to mistreat her never did it with another client in the room...it was a little embarrassing.  What she didn't know was that the girl hanging by her tits wasn't a client.

Lillian came back in the room, nipple clamps in hand.  She bent down, secured a set on the redhead's tits and flicked them a few times.

"Don't think I forgot you," she said to the blonde.  She secured a set of clamps to her nipples, flicking them with her fingers.  She whispered in the blonde's ear....

"unlike the redhead on the floor," she said...."you aren't going anywhere.....your'e staying as my fuck toy...."

She reached down and pushed on the plug in the blonde's pussy, sinking it in deeper.  After an hour passed, the redhead was untied, told to get dressed.

"Next Tuesday at 7pm Miss?," she said.  Lillian nodded her head.  The redhead left, leaving the dangling blonde and Lillian.  She walked around the blonde.  "I'm goping to love breaking you, my little slut....your'e gonna have a collar and leash, your left ass cheek branded, nipples pierced and I'm going to introduce you to anal fucking ....."

Flora was watching the session going. She was  picturing herself at the place of the redhead girl. She never really interested herself in BDSM and domination. She never judged as something gross but it wasn't something she was fond about. Then as Lilian leaves the room to get nipple clamp she struggled and scream to get the redhead attention. Hoping she would understand she was there against her will. Lillian came back with a pair of nipple clamp and Flora stopped struggling. She moans as her nipples get clamped and she moans more as she caresses her pussy who started to get wet due to the dildo. As she pushes the dildo inside she moans more as the pain was mixes with pleasure. She became a bit excited being pleasured while picturing herself as the redhead however Lillian brought her back to reality. If she let herself go she'll never leave this place. She watched the red head leave and looked at Lillian with pleading eyes. Then as Lillian talked to her about the plan she had for her, she struggled in fear. She had to leave and leave fast. But the more she struggles the more it felt painful to her breast. When she was completely tired age looked at her about to cry of fear 

Lillian noticed a tinge of bright red blood as she reached for the dildo stuffed inside her slave's pussy.

"You were a virgin!," she exclaimed.  "I haven't deflowered a virgin in ages.  Well then...time to make a woman out of you....it will be nice to know I was the one that took your virginity...."

She took off the duct tape, grasped the end of the dildo and began raping her....in and out she pumped the squirming captive....she gazed up at the girl's tits, turning almost purple from the swelling, her nipples looking as if they would burst open but the clamps pinching them shut.  She continued fucking her for an hour, loving the way the girl swayed back and forth, struggling and moaning.

"Welcome to your first official fucking," she said as she pumped her.....she also noticed a glistening was starting to collect on the dildo.

"So," Lillian said...."looks like your'e starting to like being used....you can't deny it, your'e getting wet.  Well, you'll get plenty of fucking now that I own you....."

After another hour she finally let the girl down onto the floor.  Keeping her hands cuffed behind her back, she tied the girl's ankles together, bent her legs up toward her ass and tied her ankles to the handcuffs....a perfecft hogtie.  She pulled out the dildo and replaced it with a 10 inch rabbit vibrator....setting it on high, she stuffed it in her pussy then grabbed another vibe, applying a few drops of lube and stuffing it in her tight virgin ass.

"There you go," she said, stepping back to admire her work....."you'll have so many forced orgasms I'll drain you dry...."

She sat back on the bed to watch the girl squirm and roll around.

Flora was shaking from fatigue and fear. When Lillian discovered she was a virgin, Her eyes widened and she struggled more. As she was raped Flora kept moaning and crying but did not struggle as she had to much fatigue. Her breast was hurting her and she started to earn pleasure from the rape. But it was a guilty pleasure. Once Lillian point out the fact that she was wet and that she liked it, her cheeks became red. Maybe she was right, maybe she was a masochist slut that enjoyed being dominated. But not in that way she convinced herself. Only with someone she loved. After her next hour of raping Flora had fallen on the floor as her breast was liberated. She didn't resist as Lillian hogtied her, she was to tired. She didn't even struggle, cry or scream. Flora moaned as a rabbit vibrator entered her pussy. She moaned louder as her ass was filled too. And her moans took another step as they were set on high. Her moans were light but full of pleasure. The truth was that she enjoyed it much more than the rape. Flora didn't care about what Lillian said next. She was moaning as her mouth and pussy were drooling on the floor. Through Flora still wanted to know something. Why was the woman doing this to her ?

Lillian crossed her legs and laughed as she watched her slave flop around like a fish out of water.   She watched with satisfaction as the girl was forced to experience an orgasm, then another.

"Cum for me slut," she said, taunting her, getting off the bed to reach down and pull on the girl's nipples.  "Cum for your Mistress....you'll be doing that so many times...."

Lillian had to admit, her new slave was sexy as hell...even moreso when she was bound and gagged but she knew the girl couldn't stay that way forever.  She removed the ballgag.  "One scream, one obscenity and back in your mouth the gag goes....I'm going to keep you tied and cumming for a while longer then I'll feed you and give you a chance to use a bathroom....but for now....."

She brought over her secret weapon, a Hitachi Magic Wand.  She plugged it in and brought it over.  She turned her slave over on her side, her pussy and tits facing her owner.  She pulled out the vibe in her pussy, shoved the half dome-shaped head of the Hitachi up tight against her pussy lips.

"This is the famous Hitachi Magic Wand," she explained to the girl.  "Unlike a battery powered vibe, this will never go dead. It's extremely powerful and I've never met a girl yet that wouldn't have multiple orgasms from this device.  This beauty will make you scream..."

She attached thin cords around the device and wrapped it around the girl's waist, securing it over her pussy, then clicking it on high speed.  By the time her slave experienced one forced orgasm after another, she would be far too weak to put up any additional resistance.  She could literally be killed from pleasure.

Flora kept squirming of pleasure as she came. The floor was completely drenched of her juice. Flora's mind was overwhelmed by pleasure. The more she came, the more her pussy was sensitive and the faster she came. This cycle was destroying Flora's power of thinking. Slowly she was creating an addiction to cumming and feeling pleasure. As Lillian removed her gag after being warned, she asked whining. "Why do you do this ? What have I done to you? Please explain me" She moaned softly as the vibe was taken away and when the magic wand came in and was turned on she moaned even louder than before "please stop give me a break, I am going to die, please stop it...it feel very good but please let me rest" she didn't struggled. She didn't have the will or the energy to do it. Her submissive and masochist side was slowly rising up. She didn't understand why but she liked it to be controlled, to become a pet. But right now she wanted to rest and to talk with her new mistress. She didn't understand her purpose nor the reason of why she kidnapped her and tortured her.

Lillian enjoyed the way her slave tried to speak but kept moaning from pleasure.....She had a long way to go....Lillian was determined to drain the girl dry, to keep her climaxing until she screamed from pain even more than pleasure.

"Your'e going to stay bound and cumming until bed time," she told her toy.  "When I decide to go to bed you will join me...."

Of course, joining her in bed didn't mean what her slave must have thought.  3 hours later she finally pulled the vibe from the girl's ass and the HItachi from her pussy.  She untied her legs, keeping her hands bound and dragged her into her private bedroom.  Her bed was an antique victorian 4 poster bed, the beautiful adorned posts rising up majesctically from all 4 corners.  The posts on the tail end of the bed had handcuffs attached on the tops and bottoms.

Lillian once more took advantage of the girl being weak from her constant orgasms, easily getting her onto the bed and standing her up.  The handcuffs were secured to her arms and legs, forcing her to stand on the bed spreadeagled.  Lillian took the Hitachi, plugged it back in but not before she took a long hose, slipping it inside her pussy, then securing the Hitachi back in place.  The Hitachi alone would force her to cum, but Lillian wanted her to send out gushers, so she took a powerful vibrating egg and slipped it deep inside her as well.

Lillian laid back on the bed, her head propped up by pillows and held the other end of the tube.

"I sleep better after a nice warm snack," she said...."Your'e going to cum and I'm going to drink every drop that flows from that beautiful cunt of yours....scream all you want, no one will hear you....since I converted my apartment for my dominatrix profession I had it soundproofed...."

She took the tube, put it in her mouth and waited for the first orgasm to hit her slave.....the first of many to come...

She kept moaning and screaming of pleasure and of pain and she says. "Mistress, it's to much, I can't handle it. And please tell me what have I done to deserve this, please tell me." Three hours later she almost looked like a corpse. She was exhausted. Her pussy was red almost irritated, she had no juice anymore. She was almost broken. She pants as the magic wand and is taken out. Then as she walked to bed she thought she was finally going to be allowed to rest. But ince again she was tied up and the magic wand was back inside her. She had a few minutes of rest but no more. This time a vibe egg was added inside her. Then as Lillian explained her plan Flora's eyes widened. Then as all the sex toys began to work she moaned loudly as juice was coming back and she says "mistress please stop, please stop I beg you. I am going to die, what have I done to you to deserve such a cruel treatment. Please let ms rest. I won't run I promess but please give me some rest. I beg you" she was crying as the first orgasm came and some cum came into the tube. She was about to faint. It could become dangerous if she was overly stimulated while being unconscious. But right now she was still awake and she felt like she was about to die any seconds

Lillian happily sucked on the tube....the girl's nectar began dripping down and into her mouth.

"Ummm....nothing tastes as good as a tied up slave's pussy juice," she said as sipped.  Despite the girl's pleas and questions, her body acted as if it had a will of it's own....even after her abuse earlier, she came yet again and would no doubt continue to cum.

Lillian got up sighing, went to the bathroom and brought out some kind of jel, gently swabbing the girl's red and sore pussy.  "Don't think this is out of kindness slut," she said...."it's just that I want to keep your labia from tearing and developing a rash...."

Unknown to her slave, the jel did indeed keep her vagina moist and comfortable but it also had aphrodesiac  properties....it tingled and excited the inside of the girl's membranes.

Hour after hour the slave climaxed, Lillian sipping her end of the tube.  Finally she had her fill---for the night, anyway.  She reached over and pulled out the tube and removed the HItachi.

"I don't want to hear any more from you tonight," she said as she put the ballgag back in the girl's mouth, leaving her spread and shackled on the end of the bed.....curling up, Lillian soon fell fast asleep.

She kept moaning at the stimulation as her vision starts to get blurry. She was at the edge of passing out when Lillian stop and decided to take care of her pussy. She noticed that she didn't answer her questions? Was it because she didn't have an answer? Or maybe it was because it was en embarrassing answer? Flora decided to stop to ask herself this sort of question as she was to tired for that. However she smiled a bit as the gel felt good on her pussy. Then she felt hot and excited, she wanted to cum again. She knew something was weird. And after that Lillian continued her feast.  Just before she had her fill. Flora fainted of exhaustion and was sleeping. She did not hear what Lillian says and she didn't feel the gag on her mouth. She was sleeping like a vulnerable kitten. 

Lillian stretched and yawned....her slave's pussy juice was like a night time tea, making her relaxed enough to fall asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.  The last thing she saw was the girl shackled up.

She got up and saw her slave asleep.  She went to the bathroom, filled a large rubber enema bag full of warm soapy water and brought it to the bed.  Hanging the bag overhead to a ceiling hook, she attached a hose and a diaphragm then slipped it gently into the girl's ass, the diaphragm holding it in place.  She opened the valve and the solution slowly trickled in.  She could've opened the valve all the way and let it gush in, but she wanted her to feel every agonizing minute as her ass swelled and filled.

"Wake up slut!" she called out, getting on her knees and sucking on the girl's nipples.

Flora was dreaming that nothing of it had happened and that she was simply studying for her university. Then she felt something in her ass and a heavy suction on her nipples, she then woke up to the terrible reality. She was restrained, gagged and she looked at Lillian sucking on her tit. She felt her ass being filled, it was very uncomfortable. Her first reflex were to struggle and moan from the sucking of her breast. She was afraid of what her mistress had in reserve for her. She was hoping that she would be better treated today or at least have a conversation but theses were just pipe dream for now

"I'm going to introduce you to the wonderful world of Anal," LIllian said as she continued to nurse on the girl's tits, occasionally glancing down to check on the water filled bag as it unloaded into her ass.

"It's a wonderful torture," she said..."You'll soon feel like your beautiful tight ass is about to explode but I assure you it won't.....once I feel your'e full enough I'll cap the tube with a plug and let it percolate inside you...you'll scream to be allowed to release, and once you do and your bowels are clean and empty, I'm going to start shoving all sorts of goodies in there...."

After breastfeeding on her slave, Lillian went to a drawer and brought over a syringe and needle, the device filled with some sort of milky white fluid.  She injected osme just under the girl's left breast, then the other.  "I'm going to force you to lactate...contrary to belief, a woman can produce milk without going through all that pregnancy bullshit....you will recieve a series of injections and soon your tits will begin to produce milk....I love the taste of breast milk and you are going to be my sole provider....your'e going to look so delicious when your tits start to swell up....."

Flora was really unsure about what was happening but strangely it wasn't painful. She kept moaning as Lillian kept on nursing on her breast. As Lillian described her plan, Flora struggled scared and screamed through the gags, the fear mad her lose a lot if energy. She couldn't understand the aim of that person. She wanted to ask a lot of questions but with a gag on it was impossible. 

As Lillian came with a syringe and explained her what she wanted, she cried in fear and struggled frantically in vain as Lillian managed to insert the product inside her breast. She was then crying a lot

Lillian glanced up at the large red rubber bag....it was nearly empty and after patting her slave's bowels, she could tell she was full.....but not full enough.  She wanted her slave to scream for release, her abdomen loaded.  As anyone that experienced extended enemas could tell you, it was extremely agonizing.

Lillian pulled out the tube from the girl's ass, put a plug in place and replaced the bag with another full one.  By the time this second bag was even half empty, her slave would feel as if her ass would burst open, the pressure inside out of imagination.  The second bag was hung, the plug removed and the tube reinserted.

Finally she removed the girl's gag.

"I can  hardly wait for those titties of yours to swell up, filled with milk," she said, squeezing her tits...."you'll be begging me to milk you....the drug is extremely quick acting and you should begin to lactate in the next few days...but that lovely tight ass of yours will be experimented with much sooner.  As soon as your'e cleaned inside I'm going to introduce your ass to my foot long strap on dildo...."

Flora started to cry as her bowels were hurting. All her lower body was painful, she couldn't feel anything else than pain, she kept struggling and crying hoping that Lillian would stop. Flora was starting to be tired again due to the pain and the amount of energy she was using while struggling. The change of bags of enema did not made her feel better because of the plug. When she had her gag off during the second bag she screamed "please release me, stop it, please stop it, it hurts a lot, please mistress I beg you please stop it and release me I'll do anything, please" she begged and cried, tears dropping on the bed sheets. She didn't think about producing milk as the liquid entering her ass increased her pain. She also did not pay attention to your idea about the strapon. 

Lillian ignored the girl's cries and pleas as the fluid filled her ass to the brim.  A buttplug finally replaced the tube as it was pulled out but Lillian wasn't done with her torture yet.

With her arms and legs bound wide apart, her slave was helpless as her owner took a black leather hood and placed it over the girl's head, a built in penis shaped gag easily slipping into the girl's mouth as the hood was zippered shut over her head.  Wires were attached to electrodes built into the hood and plugged into a special machine.  As Lillian turned it on, it became a virtual reality headset.

Visions of naked girls appeared, some untied but many were bound.....they were busy eating other women.

'......you are nothing but your Mistress's property,' a voice chanted over and over....'your'e only reason for being is to serve and please your owner....you will do whatever she asks to keep your owner happy....you will never resist, never try to escape, and above all, NEVER refuse or say no.....you are a cunt sucking whore......all you want, all you crave is your Mistress's pussy and her tits.....'

At the same time, Lillian cinched a strap on harness around her waist.  She was listening and when videos shown a slave being butt fucked, Lillian plunged the strap on dildo deep into her ass.

Flora kept struggling and begging "please have mercy, have mercy, I will never hold, Inwill die please" Flora was surprised by the mask with a penis shaped gagged, she struggled to take it off until the video starts. She was concentrating on the video has her mind was being absorbed by it. She moaned every times she felt the dildo inside her. Not to mention the liquid in her ass that was tearing her apart. The video was ,for Flora a way to escape. She didn't yet know that it was a trap. Flora's pussy was completely wet as she was slowly becoming a submissive masochist bitch who loved to be humiliated and dominated. She was getting addicted to pain and pleasure. And the idea of Lillian being a goddess ruling her life was slowly emerging in her mind

There was a flood of water as Lillian plunged the dildo in the girl's loaded ass, the warm soapy water gushing out and soaking the bed.  Of course Lillian didn't care....she was making her slave become a part of the sex videos that were flooding her eyes and her mind.  In and out she ass fucked the girl, all the while her slave was being brainwashed into total and utter submission.

Lillian listened and when she heard a girl being nipple clamped in one of the hundreds of short videos, she brought over a set of clamps and secured them to the slave.  Her slut was becoming part of the show.....

She continued to ass fuck the squirming and moaning captive slave.  But the more she did, the more she appreciated the girl's beauty, her soft supple creamy complexion, her curves, her luscious legs, her pert ass.....the shackled girl on the bed was beyond beauty, she was radiant, a sex goddess.....

The moon shone through the window.....when it did, it fell behind the girl and framed her, like an aura around her head......

Lillian was falling for her.

Flora was slowly being brainwashed. The idea of being sexually abused and tortured wasn't scary anymore. In fact it was the other way around. Being submissive and obedient wa now something natural. Lillian being a goddess was also something natural. She moaned a lot from the ass fucking and her nipples getting clamped. Flora was now an obedient slut who would do absolutely everything for her mistress. She was living the video and she loved that feeling. She was almost ready to be a perfect broken horny masochistic bitch for Lillian. 

Lillian of course was listening with an additional wiring set and all indications showed that the brainwashing was a total success.  She finally removed her strap on harness and got on her knees between her slave's outstretched legs.  Her pussy looked like a little piece of heaven, full ripe soft pussy lips with glistening pink inside.

She curled her tongue into the shape of a mini cock and began to tongue fuck her slave, thrusting in and out.  She glanced up, gazing lovingly at the beauty shackled to her bed, the girl's tits a creamy color, soft and supple.

Finally Lillian removed the VR headset, her gag and removed the shackles.  For the first time, she paused, changing her mind.  She gently helped her slave down, laid her on her back in bed and climbed on top of her.  All she could think of was to make love to her slave....not rape, not savage sex, but soft passionate love making.  Her head reminded her that the gorgeous sex kitten laying beneath her was untied, giving the girl a golden opportunity for escape....but for the first time in her life, her heart spoke.  She gently kissed and licked the girl's nipples....