THE DEFLOWERING OF FLORA......(KinkyKathy & KittySlave)

Flora has finally understood the meaning of her life, it was to serve and obey her goddess: Mistress Lillian. For Flora, Lillian was everything. Pleasure and and pain from Lillian were blessing. The brainwash had completely worked. Flora moaned as she was tongue fucked. It was a different kind of pleasure but she equally loved it. She kept moaning until Lillian stopped. Then as Flora was liberated she looked at Lillian with a look full of love and lust. She was already thinking of worshipping Lillian like the goddess she is. She did not think of escaping, why would she want to escape from her comfort zone. She moaned softly at her kisses and licks and she says "mistress Lillian you are my goddess I will love you, worship you, obey you and serve you for the eternity. Please keep blessing me with your divine sexual torture and your godly pleasurable techniques. I am your masochist slut. Just a bitch that is at your feet. Mistress I love you, thank you for taking me and giving a meaning to my life"

Lillian paused, gazing into the girl's eyes.  She knew the VR brainwashing had always worked but this quickly?....was there a possibility that her slave was falling for her as well?

Lillian wasn't about to tempt fate....she was going to take every advantage.  This little goddess was going to be hers forever.  She kissed her slave passionately, her tongue gently passing past her lips and deep into her mouth.  She could taste the girl's natural sweetness and her lush soft lips.

"I love you my little slave," she whispered seductively, her voice covered in arousal.  "I've decided....I'm going to marry you.  You'll become my wife as well as my sex slave...I have enough money to take you all over the world if you wish....spend a week on a chartered yacht...maybe a plush hotel in southern France....I'm going to tie you up in the fanciest places in the world...."

She buried her face between the girl's open legs and ate her, the sounds of her slave moaning only aroused Lillian more.

Plans had already entered her mind....she would make some calls and get a wedding planned....her slave would be dressed in a gleaming chrome and brass chastity belt with only a veil...but for now, she continued to make love to her.

Flora kissed back deeply and she was sucking on her tongue. Then she blushed as she heard she was loved. But when she hear about being married she started to cry "thank you, thank you mistress, I love you too. I'll be a good girl, your good girl thank you very much. I'll do anything for you" then she screamed of pleasure as she was eaten out. She was thinking about wearing a chastity cage after the wedding, being branded and so much more things to prove that she belonged and serve her goddess Lillian.

Lillian was bursting with pride.  Not only was her beautiful slave devoted to her, body and soul, but they shared a love for each other.  Lillian kissed her once more, with the same passion of the previous embrace.

She reached down and slipped a finger deep into the girl's pussy, masturbating her as she licked and kissed the girl's nipples.  For over an hour she made sweet passionate love to her slave, pumping her and kissing her.  Finally after Flora came, Lillian braced herself up against the pillows, opened her legs wide and motioned for her slave.

"Show me how much you love me," she said, pointing down at her pussy.  "Eat me and swallow every drop...show me how devoted you are to my needs..."

Flora was the happiest girl in the world. She was going to marry her goddess. They would stay together until death. She couldn't dream better situation. She kept moaning of pleasure as she felt her pussy fingered and her nipples kissed and licked. She came numerous times and finally it was Flora's time to shine "yes mistress with an immense pleasure" she already started to kiss her hips and up to her pussy. She softly licked her pussy. From the clit down to her lips. She then slumped the juice and quickly sucked in the clit

Lillian could hardly believe what was happening to her body....the little sex nymph was already getting her wet!....she squirmed and wriggled, hardly believing how fast she was approaching orgasm.  Within minutes she tensed up, her back rising off the bed.

"OH MY GOD!," she screamed...."I'M GOING......GOING TO CUM.....OH...'UUUUUUUUGH....!!!"

She mashed her cunt over the girl's mouth as she came, shooting a guyser into her mouth.  Lillian had never squirted in her entire life and yet she had just done exactly that......she had always treasured girls that could squirt and here she was being one herself....a steady stream of clear ejaculation fluid shot into the girl's mouth.

Lillian took the girl's hands in hers, placing them over Lillian's nipples.

"twist them," she begged..."pull on them....play with them..."

Meanwhile.....

A man kept staring at the pictures on his tablet....the pictures were of his girlfriend, all naked...she had some kind of gag in her mouth, she had on a collar, forced to be on her hands and knees while a woman dressed in a black catsuit was whipping her.   Along with the pictures was a message....'these and more will be released to the internet unless you give me $20,000.00....you will go to the park in the center of town where a girl will be sitting next to the fountain.  You will give her the money and in return, she will give you the blackmail evidence.....be there at 9am tomorrow...."

Lillian had been blackmailing women for years, all of them paying off themselves or their friends doing it for them to keep them out of the public eye....after all, some of the ladies she was paid to abuse were people whos careers could be ruined.

The man messaged Lillian, agreeing to meet the girl the next day.  Lillian would send her slave to meet him.

What Lillian could not possibly know was that the man was planning revenge...

Edited by KinkyKathy
last minute changes

Flora smiled and slumped all the juice, it was sweet and she liked that, then obeying she sucked on one of Lillian's breast and she massaged the other breast her hand. For Flora, Lilian's moan were music to her ears. She loved to hear her mistress moan. The man was absolutely furious. His wife was a lowly dog to a dominatrix and soon this dominatrix would be rich but she will also have to pay a price. Many women came back to Lillian for another session, even the ones who had been blackmailed. After all once you tasted the venomous touch of Goddess Lillian you would never be satisfied unless she is the one to dominate you

Lillian woke up to see her slave nestled up tight against her side, sleeping peacefully....it was the first time she had been allowed to lay with her owner.  Lillian did her best not to wake her sleeping beauty as she got out of bed and went to the kitchen to start some coffee.  She had blackmailed girls before but this would be her last score.  Between the fees she charged for sessions and the amount of money she had already accumulated from previous blackmails, she had a sizeable amount of money......shit, the judge she had in her back pocket alone was bringing in thousands!.....

"Wake up slave," she said, nuzzling her and pinching her nipples.  "We have a busy day ahead...."

Kissing her, she took the girl into the kitchen and poured some coffee for both of them.  "I have a task for you this morning," she explained....."You will go to a place I designated, wait for a man, take a package he gives you and come promptly back home.  That's all I'm going to tell you for now....when you return, I'm taking us out for a nice expensive breakfast.....I laid some clothes out for you on the bed."

A pair of shorts, a blouse and bra and panties were waiting for her slave, along with a sensible pair of tennis shoes.  Once her slave put them on, she sent her to the park to wait for the man.

He arrived right on time.

"You must be the errand girl for that bitch Lillian," he grumbled then gave Flora the money wrapped up in a package.  Before the girl could get up, he wrapped an arm around her neck and squeezed.  "you and I are going to make a trade with your owner," he whispered.  "Come with me....say a word or try to run and I'll kill you right here."

The man took her off to a car and they drove off, the man aiming a knife at her side. They arrived at a house...he dragged the girl inside and as soon as the door was shut he stuck a needle in her side, injecting her with a knock out drug.  He quickly stripped her naked and brought her into the garage.  Gagging her, he tied her wrists overhead to a rope dangling from the ceiling and attached a spreaderbar to her ankles, forcing her legs wide apart.  Below her on the floor was a tall sword, aiming straight up at the girl's pussy, the base mounted on the floor.

He waited until she was awake then explained her predicament.  "Now then....the rope overhead is attached to a winch which is connected to a timer.....every minute the rope will lower you closer andcloser to that razor sharp sword pointing up at your pussy.....eventually it will make contact with you and it will slice your precious pussy in pieces.....this will teach you and your woman not to try and blackmail my girl...."

The man fumbled through Flora's purse and found her cell phone Lillian gave her.  Calling her he spoke in a calm low voice.

"You don't know me, but I'm the man you sent your little wench out to take money from....well, the tables have turned....now your'e going to see what happens when you fuck with the wrong people.  I'm going to leave the video on this phone open so you can watch ass your errand girl is slowly cut to pieces...."

He placed the phone so Lillian could watch as her slave was slowly lowered, inches at a time.

Flora struggled but the man was to strong. She kept struggling but the men was to strong for her. She was glaring at him. If she could she would tear him apart. When he explained what was going to happen to her it just made her even more angry. Her pussy had to be perfect for her goddess. She would never dare to struggle. She would remain dignified and solid for her mistress. She wanted to sacrifice herself si Lillian would not take any risk. It was her duty to give her life for Lillian as her slave. And if she could take that loser with her than it would be for the better. The sword was getting dangerously close to her pussy but she didn't flinch

Lillian was enraged as she watched the real time video.....her beautiful slave, her lover, the girl she was to marry, was slowly being tortured....she looked at the girl's face and was amazed....instead of struggling frantically, her pet seemed to almost be giving herself up....she was incredible.  Was she sacrificing herself for her Mistress?

As she stared helplessly she almost forgot that there was a GPS on the phone she gave the girl, just in case the man doublecrossed her.  She quickly thew on a robe, grabbed the car keys and sped off, almost causing two accidents as she kept one eye on the blinking red light, the other ahead.

She finally arrived, sneaking through an unlocked window.  She crept like a lioness through the house, finally hearing some noises coming from a side door.  She quietly opened the door and saw her slave, dangling over what could only be a tall sword....it had been a few minutes so by now the tip of the blade was only a foot from her girl's open pussy.

"TAKE HER DOWN!," she yelled, pulling a gun from her robe.  "GET RID OF THE SWORD, KICK IT AWAY AND LET HER DOWN NICE AND EASY....I'M ONLY GOING TO TELL YOU ONCE...."

she pulled the hammer back and the man knew she meant business.  He took away the sword and let the girl down untying her and removing the gag.

Flora was staring daggers at the man and as the swords was close to her pussy she closes her eyes. Then she opened her eyes as she heard Lillian's threat as she barged in. Then as she is freed she punched and kick his balls. As he falls down Flora spats on him and says "Fucking loser, I hate male" she quickly gets to Lillian and kissed her "thank you mistress, I love you, thank you for saving me"

As enraged as she was at the man, she had to admit....her slave looked so beautiful naked.  She embraced Flora, enjoying the feeling of the girl's tits rubbing close to her own as they kissed.

But as a wise Klingon as quoted as saying, 'revenge was a dish best served cold'.  She kept her slave with her as she kicked him repeatedly then tied his hands to the same rope that was so recently used to bind her slave. She pulled until he was dangling about 8 feet off the ground and dragged the sword back to the same place is was before.  She didn't use the spreaderbar....she knew he would be struggling and that would be his downfall.

"Keep thrashing around," Lillian said....when the blade makes skin contact you might just accidently slice off your cock and balls..."

She set the timer for 30 minutes, took her slave and got back in the car, kissing her passionately.

Lillian stopped the car, staring at her slave, shocked at her comments.  When she first kidnapped Flora she was rebellious---hell, what girl wouldn't be after they've been taken against their will?...but this.....she assumed it was simply her slave wanting to have revenge after being tortured by this man.

Being a lesbian, Lillian wanted nothing to do with men---all her clients were female, despite the fact that she had her fair share of males asking to be abused by her.

"If it makes you happy," she said...."maybe we could take him back home and torture him there, but let me make a point....I don't care for men...."

She turned the car around and came back to the house.  The man was still struggling and squirming, the sword dangerously close to his ass.  Lillian took the sword away and let him down, keeping his hands bound and the gag in his mouth.  She took him by his wrists and dragged him into the car.

"Tie his feet," she ordered her slave, throwing her a length of rope.

Lillian stopped the car, staring at her slave, shocked at her comments.  But the more darker the girl spoke, the more Lillian fell in love with her.  Finally she met the girl of her dreams!  a girl she could tie and torture and would actually enjoy her torment....

"I have an idea," she said as they drove off.  They went on for miles until finally leaving the outskirts of the city and into open country.  She drove until they arrived at a small forest.  She stopped the car and pointed at the man.

"Grab him by the ropes and drag him over to the nearest pine tree," she ordered.  Once there, Lillian propped him up, his bare ass against the tree and tied him tightly to it.

"I was going so slice that worthless cock off after seeing what you did to my slave," she told him...."but this is better...."

She went to the trunk and brought out a bottle of honey that she kept in a small emergency food bag.  Smearing it all over his cock and balls she made a trail of honey on the ground, leading to the tree.

"There's bears in these woods," she explained to her curious slave...."and I'm sure you know bears love honey...."

They got back in the car but waited long enough to hear the sounds of a large bear approaching, sniffing at the honey trail.  The bear found the man.....his gaggged screams told the girls just what happened to him.

"Now that he's out of the way for good," Lillian said...."time to get back home.   We got just enough time to hogtie you before bed..."

The guy had struggled all the time. He was crying and begging for mercy. At the end the bear killed him. Flora was stunned by his mistress cruelty. It made her feel impressed and excited. Than as they got back she says "I thought you were going to deny him his last orgasm by cutting his cock but this was even worse "she was giggling. Once Lillian mentioned hogtie, a bright smile appeared on Flora's face "yay hogtie, whip and magic wand"

Once they got back to the apartment, LIllian couldn't wait to torture her beautiful slave....but why hide her beauty from the world?

Once her slave was ordered to strip, Lillian brought out rope and a gag, leading her pet out onto the patio.  It was night and the lights of the city glowed brightly, her penthouse apartment offering a splendid view of the city below.  Lillian gagged her slave, laid her on her belly and hogtied her nice and tight, then slipped 2 huge vibrating dildos in both her holes.  naked, her slave was undoubtedly seen by anyone that was in a nearby building their height or higher.

The chrome guardrail prevented her slave from rolling off the edge of the patio so she waqs perfectly safe, except from a few thousand pair of eyes.

Lillian kicked back on a lounger, wine glass in hand, enjoying watching her slave moan and wiggle.

Flora stripped herself like a good girl. Then she was led into the patio. She was surprised by the idea of her mistress. She was then hogtied tightly and gagged. She couldn't believe that everyone would be watching her. She didn't felt ready yet. But if it was the wish of her goddess then she was going to comply. She moaned of pleasure from the vibrator and looked at Lillian with begging eyes. She wanted more. She then decided to enjoy her situation as being watched excited her. Maybe one day Lillian would bring friends and Flora would be shared between these friends 

Lillian knew that one of the tall buildings near them was another high rise apartment complex. their windows and patios facing theirs.  She turned her slave on her side, the girl's tits and pussy facing the world as she grabbed the vibrating dildo in her tight ass and began to fuck her with it.  In and out she plunged it deep, the girlls moans acting like a drug.  She fucked her for about a half hour then turned her back on her other side so her ass with the dildo sticking out would be easily seen.

She grabbed the vibe in her pussy and fucked her rapidly.

"Cum for your Mistress," she said...."Moan and scream for me...tell the world that your'e being fucked by me...."

She blushed more screaming of pleasure as she forgets about the world. As she gets fucked she smiled at Lillian and she tried to talk through the gag but it ended up as muffled moan in Lillian's ears. Flora's pussy was completely wet and she was in the brink of orgasm. Her head was filled with pleasure and she was thinking about nothing 

Lillian kept the girl's hands bound behind her but untied her legs as she rolled her over onto her back, spreading her legs for the whole city to see....she knelt between them and sucked every drop out of her slave as she trembled and came.

Finally, she helped her up to her feet and took her back into the playroom.  She took her slave's arms and secured her wrists over her head to the leather cuffs attached to the ropes dangling from the ceiling.  She hoisted the girl up until her feet barely touched.

"Time to mark you as my property," she said, leaving her dangling gagged and obviously curious about her owner's remark.  About 20 minutes later, Lillian returned with a long rod with some kind of design on the end....the tip was glowing red.

"I need to keep you gagged," she said...'Your'e going to be branded and I won't lie to you, it will sting like hellfire...."

She went behind her and, spreading her ass cheeks wide, stuck the red hot iron on the inside of her left ass cheek.  When she took it away, it left a permanent design on her ass, a blending of the initials 'ML' for Mistress Lillian.  She quickly applied ice to the spot, took a picture and showed it to her dangling nude slave.

"This is my brand," she explained...."It shows you are owned property....mine...."

She kept moaning of pleasure as she orgasms in shame. She then was brought in the play room a bit tired and she had her wrists tied up. As she talked about marking she thought about being written on. 20 minutes later she saw Lillian came back with a hot rod and her excitement fade away replaced by fear. She then screams of pain, tears forming in her eyes as she feels the rod markings her forever. Making her a slave forever. She then relaxed as she felt the ice burst her ass was still burning. She looked at the picture sobbing but with a happy smile. She was now a full fledged property. She was starting a new life, a life of pain and pleasure but also a life of servitude.

"I'm sorry my pet," Lillian said as she listened to her slave scream through the gag...."under the circumstances, using a felt marker on your skin just wouldn't be enough. A brand will stay on your body forever and will never fade or wash away.....as long as your'e hung...."

She went to a cabinet and pulled out a purple strap on harness, a foot long dildo swaying from the middle.  She stripped down, cinched the harness around her waist and walked over to the dangling beauty.

"I love you," is all she said as she plunged the dildo deep into the girl's pussy....she grabbed hold of her waist and fucked her like a savage animal....this wasn't lovemaking or sex...it was an act of claiming something that belonged to her, body and soul.  The swaying naked figure was her slut, her whore, her personal fuck toy.

In and out she fucked her, impaling her, stretching her vaginal canal.....

Flora nodded understanding as tears were falling from her face. Then she watched Lillian get a strapon with a purple dildo and she looked at how big it was. Then she heard Lillian saying she loved her before she screamed of pleasure. She felt so happy, she was absolutely amazed about how good it felt to be claimed, raped, hurt and owned. She never wanted things to change she wanted to be humiliated but also to he her little kitten. She wanted to be tortured but also to be pleasured. She wanted everything that her goddess could give her. She came quickly and was happy about her brand. In fact she would have wanted to be in a place where everyone could see it but it didn't matter. Her mistress owned her and nothing would change anymore. She knew she wouldn't betray her. She would be happy from now on