Yoko's dorm room.

Relieved once more to all the things she said, he feels much more able and relaxed now to watch the movies beside her, despite things becoming awkward just for a moment. Once credits roll, he, too, looks at Yoko. Since she's the first to speak, he listens her out with a soft smile. He nods a couple of times, gently. "Yes, of course I'm having a good time around you despite all that, Yoko!" He starts to blush once again, as he speaks while looking in her uniquely colored eyes. "Truth is, I feel good around you. I'm not sure if that sounds weird, or anything, so I'm sorry if it is!" He chuckles once, nervously. "I just feel relaxed, at peace and all, with you beside me. Really hope that's not a weird thing to say..." He confesses to her, fiddling around with his thumbs for a moment before taking a peek at the TV, reaching in his pockets to take out what seems to be a custom made tape made for the movie he was going to show her.

Like she expected, he does have his own movie ready. He quickly stands up, pacing towards the TV as if he was in some sort of hurry, being excited to already take out the previous tape, only to place in his tape. The intro rolls, showing the companies who made the film, as usual, it also shows the year the movie was created: 2000. The quality isn't that great, but it's quite good. The name of the movie is "Taxi 2". 2? Why the second and not the first one? There's probably an explanation for that. The first scene of the movie shows race cars competing for the win, but suddenly a white Taxi car appears, looking much more modern than the Taxi cars found outside in the real human world.

• Like 1

She wasn't expecting to hear anything like that at all, but she is quite flattered that her presence could do something like that for Hiro and it does earn him a continued smile as she listens on, not wanting to interrupt until she senses that he is done with speaking. As he gets up to switch movie, is when she decides seems appropriate to speak in return."Weird? Why would it be weird? I like that I have such an effect and it is mutual as well", she replies back and soon begins to watch the new flick, wondering how this one is so special.

• Love 1

Hiro shrugs as he looks at her. "I just tend to try my best to not make people around me uncomfortable, but as long as you're not uncomfortable, that's fine by me." He had a continued smile on as well, turning his attention back to the movie.

The flick is special in it's own way, because it includes comedic one liners every now and then, the characters act serious yet they can act weird as well, which is just how humans are. The main thing about the flick seem to be the action scenes, on how there's constant race-chases where a white super Taxi car is pursued by agents in black cars, constantly trying to get rid of him for some reason that hasn't been made clear just yet, although from the looks of it, the government is trying to get the super car. The reason the white Taxi car is so super, is because it has interesting features that real life cars don't. For instance, it can change tires in a few seconds. It can equip plane wings, it can equip new spoilers on its back, new exhaust pipes. It's weird, but it's a satisfying thing to look at, and it's funny how the agents are trying hard to get the car, yet they never succeed, resulting in crashes that follow up not with deaths, but rather funny scenes of what the people are doing inside the crashed car.

To some of the scenes, Hiro is kept on his toes because of the action, but to most of them the jokes are funny, so he lets out a laugh. The movie does act like it's the second part, because the characters are supposed to be already known and all that, so Hiro looks at Yoko to mention something. "Uhm, so this is Taxi 2, because I kind of lost the tape for Taxi 1. I hope you like it so far, although it doesn't seem like the type of movie you would like..!" He chuckles, although nervously.

Yoko keeps watching properly, letting the movie sink in and get processed in her mind. She does let out chuckles and mild laughs here and there, but overall it isn't something she finds overly exciting. She is not sure if it's because of different culture, of her in itself or a mix of both, but she does know that she is not impressed very much. Of course, she does feel a bit bad about it since Hiro was so eager to show her, but she doesn't want to lie either. She looks at him and reponds back, hoping he won't feel like she is trying to diminish his love for it."I did laugh at some parts of it, but it just doesn't really tickle my funny bone or hold my interest very much", she says as softly as possible to be nice to him.

• Love 1

He looks at her and raises the remote to the TV to pause it. "That's a shame. I did expect that it's not your type, although it's fine. I will let you choose the movies instead." While he seems disappointed, he doesn't look too much affected by the situation, still being cheerful and smiling toward her. "I don't think we should continue watching it, then. I don't want to bore you, Yoko..." He says, quickly dismissing his flick in an instant despite being so eager to show her, meaning that it isn't that big of a deal to him, even letting out yet another nervous chuckle, because of how things turned out. He places down the remote on the middle of the bed in between them, whilst the flick is still paused, looking at her, then shrugging once, but still smiling.

• Like 1

She shakes her head lightly."It would be unfair for me to pick every movie. So I still think we should be being taking turns picking them out", she says, trying to reassure him on the matter and even placing a hand lightly on one of his. She looks over her own collection and starts to try and work out a solution, then one suggestion does pop into her mind. She looks at Hiro once more and gives soft smile."Perhaps if we had been better prepared for it, it would turn out better. Like, maybe we should take some days to find 2-3 movies we both think would be good?", she suggests.

• Like 1

"Uhm, well... I honestly wouldn't mind if only you picked the movies, b-but if you insist...!" He says, seeming embarrassed because of the way things turned out yet again. Yoko's soft smile calms Hiro down, hearing out her suggestion. He nods once. "Yeah, that seems like a good idea... I guess I kind of rushed things, because I was so eager to spend time with you..." He mentions, scolding himself, with the way he said those words.

The negative mood quickly vanishes in him, as soon as he lights up to say something that was already evident enough. "Whatever the case, I'm just glad I got to watch the previous movie with you...! Though not fully from the beginning, it was still enjoyable... I think we'd do better, if one of these days, we go out to the nearby cinema instead. What do you say?" She may have suggested something just now, but he felt like he also has a suggestion he needed to share, so he did.

• Like 2

"I am not going anywhere, silly. So don't feel like you need to hurry. Still....I appreciate your interest in spending time with me and I was looking forward to it as well", she says and nods softly. She can tell that he is still feeling slightly bad about the outcome, but she really don't mind too much, as it led to a nice invitation in the end."Hmmmm, I have never been to one before. Sounds like a fun time! By the way...are you thinking of that thing....the uhh...the dance?", she asks and smiles again.

• Like 1

"Yeah, it is fun! Being in a big dark room, watching a movie on a big white screen with other people around you sounds really nice. They have been full recently, so I'm hoping we could find a good time to go..." It seems that Hiro is less informed than the other students. Maybe he does not pay attention to the walls. "Huh? Dance? What dance?" He asks, a bit embarrassed and confused at the same time. He keeps on smiling, though, hearing her out about this dance, if she has anything more to say. 

• Like 2

While she has no experience going to cinemas, she has at least heard about them before, but never had an excuse to do so. Thankfully this seems like the perfect opportunity to do so, which excites her - at least as much as an undead can get emotional."I am sure that we can. Usually, I am not too busy and I don't mind clearing some time to hang with you....and..you haven't seen the posters? Oh well...then listen to this....", she goes on to describe the dance thing on school for Hiro.

• Like 1

Listening to the whole story on what the dance is, only now being informed of it. "My head must've been completely down or something while I was walking through the corridors. I haven't seen the posters... but now I know, thanks to you! I don't know about going yet, actually. It's sudden news to me. I am not a fan of public places where there's a lot of people, but you know this already... Part of the reason why I didn't like the yearly opening ceremony either. So, I am unsure yet, but I hope they give a few days to decide on this?" He says, shrugging once, raising a hand to scratch the back of his head.

• Like 1

Yoko nods agreeingly as she certainly feels very much the same about it, especially with the more outgoing monsters there are around here."The only way I think I could manage, if you accompanied me. I will admit I am mildly curious about it, but nothing so bad that I will feel bad about not going. I wasn't there for the ceremony, but I did hear it went pretty okay. Did something happen there to you?", she asks curiously.

• Like 1

Hiro shakes his head. "Nothing particular happened, just... I was anxious... It was my first time being around a lot of monsters, and... Yeah, that's it." He says, finishing up with the topic of the ceremony and going right back to the topic of the dance, the one Yoko seems to be interested in. "Uh, if you really want to check out this dance thing, I can go but... No promises that I will do anything interesting, though... After all, I'm not good at dancing..." He chuckles yet again, revealing that he isn't good at something, which is expectable. Not everyone is capable of everything, that's for sure. "Hell, I don't even know what I would wear. Do I have to wear something fancy? Is it a big deal?" He says, though not out loud and almost like he's talking to himself, as he never ever seemed to have attended one of these dances or parties in the past. Part of the reason why he was anxious about going to a party with Julia, the naked manticore girl.

Yoko looks at him a bit weirdly, but think she may have been vague and given Hiro a wrong impression about her enthusiasm, or lack thereof, for the dance."Hiro, I am only vaguely curious about it. So please don't take it as me bein set on having to go. It was for me in line 'I could peek by and briefly check it out and leave immediately if not for me'  kind of thing. Haha, but I think even you could outdance...have you SEEN me walk around?", she says and giggles genuinely from even imagining her trying to dance. Once more calm again, she smiles again."Besides, it's only in one of the places where there is dancing".

"A-haha, right...! Well, true. Sorry, I completely looked over that...! But, even if I did go, I wouldn't particularly dance anyway because it isn't for me either. But, because I like music, and I could maybe catch up with classmates, and... There's probably drinks and stuff, I could see that as a reason for me to go, but... Not alone, no, never!" He shudders, but in the end he lets out a laughter again, having a blast with just simply talking to Yoko about small things like these. "Oh, I always wanted to ask..." Seeming to have a new topic to talk about. "Do you think there's a possibility for you to walk in the future?" He asks, hoping that it's not a big deal of a question, since he doesn't really know what actually causes her to walk like that.

Yoko nods softly, agreeing to what he has to say regarding just having fun at the dance in other ways."Indeed. Like I said, I would never go there on my own...hence why I wanted to hear if you were going...and if you were, maybe go...together?", she asks almost shyly when doing so. She does enjoy seeing his mood improve and him being amused by her comments about her dancing."I doubt it. I mean, I am just used to it...you know?", she comments back, shrugging a bit as she never considered the possiblity of walking.

Understanding her feelings when it came to her walk situation, he moves on from the topic. He listened to her question, slightly blushing for some reason. "We could go...! I mean... I have no reason not to go... And I don't have any plans, either..." He looks off to the side for a moment, thinking about it. Judging by his face and all, he does look more tired this time, probably could fall asleep at any given point in time. He even has to raise one of his hands to cover his mouth, yawning once, audibly. He looks back at her, smiling softly. "I guess that's a deal, then...!" Looking somewhat happy, he doesn't have anything else to add to it.

• Like 1

"That sounds like it could it be fun, with the right person, indeed. Yes, a deal it is. And as far as I know...we can dress up however we like. Is there anything you think might suit me the best?", she replies back and turns off the DVD and TV machine. Then sliding off the bed and collect the movie belonging to Hiro, only to then return to him."I am sure we will have some good future movie nights", she says to him with a much more bright smile.

After that they soon parted ways, for the day, with Yoko excited to be part of her first dance.

[SCENE ENDS]

• 8 months later...

During whatever it is that Yoko @JennyDK is currently doing early in the day (although it is already past afternoon), she gets a call on her phone. If she checks  who's calling, she notices that it's Hiro, or whatever she put his name to be on her phone. Usually she doesn't get a call from him because they meet in person, either during or after classes, but this time it must be something important!

If Yoko responds, she gets to hear Hiro's voice over the phone. "Hey, uhm, Yoko, am I bothering?" That is all he would ask, waiting patiently for the zombie girl's response.

• Like 1

Currently in the middle of a rather boring afternoon with nothing good on TV, Yoko is kind of left without much to do currently. However, the sudden call on her phone lightly startles her, but quickly recovers from that. She searches for her device and after finally remembering, she looks under a jacket of hers to find it chiming. She hits the  button to accept the call."Ohh...hi Hiro! No..no..not at all! In fact, I was pretty bored. What did you want?", she asks in her usual soft spoken voice, despite the nature of her kind.

Hiro quickly responds to her question, not wasting a single second of Yoko's time. "I was wondering if you're free this evening? Thought we could do a little sightseeing of the city, uhh, together, maybe visit the, uhm, amusement park! Only if you're free, of course, no pressure!" He relayed his offer to her through the phone, wondering what she might respond with.

Yoko most likely do not notice the swiftness of his response, as she simply is glad that he called her. It has been a while since they did anything together, after all. She listens attentively and well to his proposal and it is like it was her pure luck to get his offer since she is quite bored right now and not doing a thing anyway."Ohhh, neat! Sounds like a lot of fun. Do I need to bring something? I have never been to an amusement park before, but the name alone sounds like it will be a riot!", she responds quite jovially.

Hiro seems a little surprised at how intrigued Yoko is at the idea, but nonetheless he's glad that she accepts the offer. "No, no, you don't need to bring anything! It's actually great that you've never been to one, I could show you a lot of fun things. It's going to be great. Meet you in an hour? Should I come over then, or will you?" He asks, sounding rather excited in the phone. Currently, he was sitting on his own bed that was made properly, dressed up in his usual attire as he dangles his legs off the side of it.

Yoko wonders what he might mean by showing her a lot of fun things, but for now simply taking it as she heard it. Things are definitely more interesting and fun with him around, so it's not like she is going to argue anyway. She can tell he is excited for this, which most likely means that he is eager to spend time with her once more."How about we meet in the courtyard in 30 minutes then and go from there?", she suggests to him.

"Okay, sounds good to me! I will meet you there!" Hiro replies in a hurried tone and then hangs up immediately after he finishes talking, placing his phone down and proceeding to do whatever to kill time. He even enabled a small timer to notify him, and once the timer goes off, he shuts off his TV and hops down from his bed, grabbing his deep gray suit jacket that is part of his original attire, using some brand cologne for men to spray on his shirt's collar once or twice, then walking off to the courtyard after locking his dorm room. It would take a minute or two for him to arrive, but would he be the first one there, or was Yoko already there?