Sunveil mall.

Veronica once more derives a lot of joy from causing reactions just like that one and snickers a bit in glee from it, but nothing in malice or anything bad like that thankfully. Though it comes as a surprise to her when Deva openly admits to how long ago she was last in a rump and judging from her willingness towards herself, she either chooses her partners carefully, have not been enough in the mood or have just been really unlucky in that department. Perhaps it could even be linked towards her behaviour, which gives Veronica a sudden idea. An even more wicked grin forms on her lips, which she licks. Then she leans closer to whisper:"You know, we could make a deal. If you feel agitated, would it not be better to use that energy on like physical activity athletics wise...or if it's really bad and I can come fuck it out of your system...you know...to help you improve and such. I will also make VERY sure you remember who you did it with", she says in a sultry tone and guides one of the hands of Deva towards to her knee and not even there does she feel the tip of a cock.

She cannot look through the table, but she can certainly feel the legs shift and with a nimble and long leg she soon has a foot gently rubbing Deva's pussy through her shorts, even while she is still enjoying her meal and keeping close eye contact with the other lady before her.

• Love 1

Deva's gaze shifted from her food to Veronica. Veronica's ability to tease and seduce was probably second to none and Deva's face began to flush greatly as for one thing she felt one of her hands feel the thick pole of Veronica's cock. Deva gulped and before she knew how to really respond, her body made the decision for her as her hand began to caress up Veronica's thigh sensually stroking the pants bulging object. Veronica could feel as her body quivered just a slight bit from feeling her foot drag against her cunny and the shorts that Deva was wearing began to dampen a bit. "Nnngh~ I-I see. I-I think. Th-That sounds like a wonderfully good idea. I think we can both benefit from such an arrangement." Deva stuttered at first as she was thrown off her feet as Veronica had basically suggested that if Deva was on the verge of her temper snapping she could unleash that rage as lust with her. 

Deva gulped as her previous encounters with Veronica were similarly teasing like this but this was starting to get the point that it was practically sultry! And Deva was all in for this as she hadn't had it for a long time and having a constant partner would sound wonderful. . . Of course, Deva did want to have other partners but she was pretty sure that Veronica wouldn't mind if she stuck her 'fingers' into other people's 'pies.' 

Deva's vision shifted over at their food. "Y-You know. I think we should probably hurry up. The foods going to get cold and I believe there's another kind of food piping hot." She said as her hand squeezed on Veronica's juicy pole as the strongwoman didn't know if she might just end up trying to convince Veronica to screw waiting back to her offices and just do it in like a janitor's closet in the mall. 

Veronica is not sure if this will help Deva in the long run, but perhaps it will be enough to at least make her finish on the academy. The hand thing was mostly meant as a teaser, but she had anticipated this might happen and once it does, Veronica does her best to suppress her own noises of arousal and excitement. Being able to see, to feel and to hear Deva get this turned on and of course embarrassed by the teasing further propels her natural instinct to ramp it up."I am glad you are open to reasonable and unconventional solutions...let me reward you a bit more...for that", she replies and now takes the hand and puts it against her other leg were a similar sensation is felt.

She grins softly and nod lightly."Yes, let us quickly get it down the hatch and make room for plenty of desert soon. It would be a shame to not indulge in that, wouldn't it? We can take the quicker route back as well", she replies back, referering to her teleportation ability, and finally slides the few last bites into her mouth.

• Love 1

Deva's cheeks flushed as her hand was shown to the other leg where the same sensation she felt before was there. "O-oh! Hehe, well, looking at the menu ahead. The dessert's looking to be pretty big and there's a lot of it~ I'm looking forward to seeing if I can even eat it all~" She cooed flirtatiously. She could feel her shorts starting to darken as she finally soaked through her panties and it was beginning to affect her shorts as a darker spot began to show up. Veronica could feel the spot growing damper and further the more she rubbed Deva's groin. 

Deva gulped and she pulled her hand back as she looked at the remaining portion of her food. She quickly and neatly shoveled the food making sure not a single speck went amiss and she chugged down the water. "Hoooo, good meal but yeah, I would love dessert. But, before we go on our way, we should at least make sure to pay for such a good meal~" She said because as eager as she was to get back to Ironclaw (for one of the first few times in her life), she absolutely refused to dine and dash. It was just bad manners. . . Not to mention with how good the quality of the food was, she did not want to end up on this restaurants list of banned customers. 

• Love 1

The look of surprise and shock on the wyvern's face is simply priceless ans surely one Veronica will cherish and enjoy for a long time in her memories. The heavy sensation of wetness soaking through clothing simply makes her want Deva even more and soon enough. OF course, while she has immense arousal going on within her, the rest of the people around them are mostly seeing a woman in a neat and lovely business suit who acts pretty prim and proper. To the keen observer and used to Veronica, Deva can easily sense the large amount of lust boiling within the headmaster, particularly once the panties and shorts are drenched through so nicely."Mmmmmm, I guess we will have to make sure you eat it all...after all, it would be a shame if I had to give some away to others...right?", she says and snickers playfully.

Her trademark smug grin grows huge as she rises from the seat, letting the cocks of hers vanish for now so she looks as normal as a demon can look in a human restaurant."Ohhh, you are so hasty, miss Deva. I never intended to do such a thing. But I am glad to see you learned well from Mr. Braun. We can get back right after I paid our meals", she says and taps her chin gently before wandering up to the cashier and paying their bill.

• Like 1

Deva nodded as she stood up with Veronica following after her like a puppy to it's owner. "W-Well, I try my best." She said as she saw the bulges in Veronica's suit go away. Deva blinked a bit before realizing that Vernoica must've used shapeshiters magic to grow those. It made the wyvern curious as she wondered whether her power will be able to grow to the point that she could shapeshift her body like that as she had the ability to grow a thick one as well but she had never really tried with two before! 

Once Veronica was done paying for their bills, she waited for the headmistress to teleport them back to Ironclaw where the debauchery could begin. Deva bit her lip as the teasing had brought out the wyvern's erotic side and she was beginning to think thoughts on what her lips felt like or how it would feel taking those shafts in her holes. Her body was warming up and her eager honeypot was inconspicuously making her shorts more and more damp around her groin region.  

• Love 1

Without any hints of shame or embarrasement, Veronica takes the two of them through the small, but potentially very embarrassing act of walking up to the counter and paying for the meal. All the while, the headmaster manages to pull it off like it was a visit like normal and they did nothing that might arouse suspicion. Of course, Deva may soon come to the conclusion that this certainly helps attention NOT being drawns towards her crotch, despite the heavy pheromones being strewn about. She may not know about Deva's own lesser shapeshiftting abilities though.

Once out of the place, Veronica would grab an arm of the wyvern and concentrate for a bit before, they vanish with the blink of an eye.

SCENE SWITCHES HEADMASTER'S OFFICE.

• Like 1

Ruben had left the school for the day, wanting to see if he could gleam some inspiration from the city to help him with his projects. His satchel laptop bag hung on his side as he walked around, ending up at the mall. He wiped his head from the hot sun pouring down on him. Damn, its hot. Need to find somewhere cold or dark to sit for a bit. Don't want the heat messing with my computer. He went inside and wandered before he ended up at "Golden Streams". "Huh. I guess that would work." He didn't get the joke that could be made about the places name. He walked in and saw @JennyDKstanding at the bar.

"The Golden Streams" is very cozy and lovely decorated tavern, made to really resemble a fantasy themed bar. It is still early in the day and only a few people are in here, a mix of humans and monsters. The owner and bartender Rufus Strongheart's deep and bellowing voice can even be heard from the outside and soon reveals a large and bulky male orc who is standing at the counter and talking to a young couple, one human and the other a man, with the man being the monster of them - a minotaur from the looks of it. Luckily ,there is plenty of room to the ceiling. Rock music plays in the loud speakers and even with people there is still a really nice atmosphere.

• Like 1

Ruben stared for maybe a few seconds longer than he probably should have, marveling at the orc @JennyDK and minotaur and then the decoration and design of the bar. He felt a wide grin spread on his face as he walked in, taking a small table on the side of the wall. He looked around, thinking this place might give him the inspiration he was hoping for. He waited patiently for someone to come get his order, not wanting to bother the... intimidating orc and minotaur at the bar.

Not long after Rufus sees Ruben enter his tavern, he excuses himself from the conversation he is having and moves over to the booth where the young male has seated himself."Hello and welcome to my fine and lovely establishment young man. I can see you are new here as I know all the faces who come in here. Let me be frank and sincere here. I love everyone, be they humans or monsters like myself - as long as they don't make a fuss, of course, hahaha! My name is Rufus and I am happy to see you choosing my humble place. I would love to chat with a newcomer, so please don't be scared and feel free to sit at the counter. It would honour me if you would", he says with a jovial, deep and kind grandpa-ish voice.

• Like 1

Ruben watched as the orc @JennyDK came walking towards him. He hoped it was ok that he was in here. He had heard of some places that were monster run that didn't like humans to be in their establishments. When his fears were proven wrong, he relaxes and smiled at Rufus. "Thanks Rufus. I'm Ruben. This is a wonderful tavern you have here. I love its design. Were you the one who came up with it?" He was excited at the warm welcome he had received. Maybe Rufus might help him get out of his designers block. He got up and followed the buff monster to the bar, seating himself a seat away from the large minotaur. He set his laptop bag on the bar just to the side of him, making it so he could keep an eye on it.

The large male orc puts his hand on his tummy and his mouth forms a huge happy smile with his tusks sticking out from the lower jaw nicely. He seems very pleased with the friendly reply as well."Ohhhh, why thank you mr. Ruben. It is a shame I rarily see the younger generation come in here more often. They really are a riot and often bring a lot of good cheer and happy tidings to this here food and drink hole! Yeah, this was pretty much the standard where we monsters come from. The lack of human technology and all that. I appreciate your kind words. I do try my best to make it a place you can almost feel at home in", he explains while they make their way to the bar itself."Now, what can I get you? I will give you a free drink if you order a meal!", he says in his insanely friendly tone of voice.

• Like 1

"Well, when you put it that way, I'll take whatever you recommend on a hot day. Besides, I think I skipped breakfast before heading to my class today." He smiled as the male @JennyDK offered him the generous deal. He looked around the room, noting the homey warm feeling that the tavern did in fact have. "And if you want more of the younger crowd to be in here, I'll make sure to bring some of my classmates and friends with me next time." 

As he waited for his food and drink to be brought to him, he let out a sigh, his designer's block starting to bother him.

Rufus nods understandingly and still smiling."Ohhhh, skipping breakfast? My momsies always told me it was bad to do that!  I think I have just the thing in mind", he responds back in his deep voice and then walks into the kitchen and gives the chef an order for something nice to go along with the heat outside. Luckily, he was still close enough to hear what else Ruben uttered to him."Ohh really? That would be great! I will give a free round if you bring a crowd!", he says very happily and thankful.

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Ruben really enjoyed this kind of treatment and the large bartender. Something about the rustic, space from reality of this place really seemed to ease his troubles. He gave the orc a friendly smile at the more than generous offer. "Sound like a deal. Oh!" 

He didn't mean to exclaim at the bartender, but he felt a sudden rush of inspiration after realizing what gave this place such a pleasant vibe. He reached over to his bag, but froze, thinking on something the bartender mentioned. "Um...would you be offended if I pulled out my laptop? I know you mentioned this being a space without modern technology, and I don't want to disrupt that, but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with a project I've been working on."

Rufus looks at him a bit puzzled as he was clearly misunderstood earlier, but doesn't take it too hard, since the kid is obviously just excited and all."Mr. Ruben - it was not that I did not want tech stuff here. I was just saying that us monsters did not have that sort of thing where we came from. Have you ever been on the other side of the portal? It might be a fun field trip some day. So you go ahead and do what you need and since I am not overly busy, I can give it a look. Though you will have to excuse me if I am needed, allright buddy?", he says, not at all sounding even annoyed from the misconception.

• Like 1

"Oh, I misunderstood heh. No I haven't been through the portal, though I am a student at Ironclaw Academy. And that's a wonderful idea! I'll see if I can run it by one of the teachers." He pulled out his laptop and fired up the computer, it booting up only after a few seconds. Gotta thank Lucy for the recommendation. These upgraded specs are amazing. He pulled up his current plans for the garden area he was trying to design for the school. "Oh, of course. Jobs come before fun always." He spun the laptop around so that the man could see it. "So I'm trying to design a garden and greenhouse for the school. I was hoping to fit it next to the dining hall, to give everyone a nice relaxing place to eat or relax. But I can't seem to get the refreshing feel every time I do a 3D image tour of it."

Rufus seats himself heavily beside the young student, as he pulls out his laptop and boots it up. Having only been here a few years, something as simple as this does intrigue and fascinate him greatly."Ohhh you are? How lovely. Are you enjoying being enrolled there? I hope you haven't had any trouble? I know I am a pretty open fella, but I am aware that not all monsters are...well..as hospitable as myself. I think the teachers might like it - depending on who you ask", he says, having no idea who are there as he never went himself. He takes a look at the overall plans, though he is not exactly an expert of any area of this, but since he offered his input, he intends to do just that. He thinks it over and rubs his chin."Perhaps you need to get out there and do some sight seeing, to figure out what feels best in your mind, rather than having a model on a screen. I think I would be confused how to set up my tavern if I grew up with images rather then real deal...you know what I mean mr. Ruben?", he suggests, practically telling him that reality is a better way to judge it.

He shook his head a little as the orc asked him if he had any troubles at school. "Not really any troubles. Some minor inconveniences last year-" he gestured to his hair "- but nothing serious."

He listened to the orc's suggestion, seeing the wisdom behind it. He never really did go out often, hiding in his dorm room on his laptop. Maybe he should try going out and looking at some examples for real. He nodded slowly, turning to the orc with a grin. "I see what you mean, Mr. Rufus. That's a really helpful thought. Thank you." 

He nods understandingly, glad to hear that there has not been any issues for the young human male from the academy, especially considering the very conflictual differences in culture, upbringing and other vitual sociological terms at play in mixing humans with monsters. He gives a soft smile as Ruben seems to acknowlege and value his input, despite it being mostly practical more so than technical and whatnot. Still, if this helps Ruben find his way to solve his block, all the better.

While they are talking, a bell rings and Rufus looks up."I will get you, you meal. Just one moment, please!", he simply states and walks into the kitchen. Then he reemerges with a plate of potatoe salad, nice and cool, and with some spears with meat and fried vegetables on it, accompanied by a nice mug of cold cider."I hope this meal finds you well Mr. Ruben", Rufus says, eager to hear the opinion of the young student.

"So, tell me: has anything fun or interesting happened for you at the academy? Any juicy rumors or gossip?", he asks, turning to his own personal interest.

When Rufus brought the food out, Ruben could hear his stomach growl at the wonderful smells. He saw the cold mug of cider and grinned wide. "Thank you so much!" He began eating, savoring every delicious bite. 

Sounds of joy came from the boy's mouth before he finished his bite and took a sip of the chilled cider. Then he answered the man's question. "Well, the term just started so I haven't hear too much yet, but there was something weird about my first class today. We've got a new English teacher, who's an angel. Thats pretty normal... I guess.. but the weird thing was that her sister, the head of security for Sunveil city, was there too, just watching us."

Rufus looks on in joy, seeing how Ruben devours the presented meal and of course takes the cider with great thirst as well. He is always happy to provide a nice experience for everyone who enters his fine establishment and this time is no expception of course. He gives a soft nod of the head hearing the thanks coming from the young man he is seated close to. He listens on about his first experiences at the academy."An angel teaching there is a bit new as far as I know. Though the head of security seems really out of place. Isn't there already security present? It seems rather...drastic. Did you get a chance to talk to eiter of them?", he asks, now very curious.

He shook his head after he took another swig of the cider, the tingles of the low alcoholic drink running through his throat. The food and drink definitely were helping him feel more refreshed. "No, I didn't really get a chance to talk to either one of them. The teacher seemed a little... off and in her own world. The Sunveil security one, she just stood against the wall and was trying to intimidate us and chastised her sister a lot. And yeah, the school has its own security. That was one of the things that really weirded me out about her being there." Normally he wasn't one to get into gossip, but there was just something trusting and open about the orc that he didn't even think twice about the information he was sharing.

In all honesty, Rufus has no interest in using any gossip he receives or gives as a way to gain favours, money or even to try and shift things around. His nature is one of great curiousity and wanting to learn what is happening around him in every way possible. Like a sponge, he collects any juicy stories, rumors and news he can get close to. There is probably not a whole lot to this particular story, but it does make him wonder even more why such a high profile figure would oversee a simple lecture."It seems to me like she causes more damage than good, sadly. I have no experience with the chief, but it doesn't really paint her in a very positive light. I hope your teacher is okay though. Maybe you could tend to her and see to she is doing allright?", he suggests, feeling bad for the angel teacher, who likely didn't have much say in the matter.

In return for this information, Rufus thinks of some recent rumors that had crossed him,"You know. There has been word about some series of vending machine robberies. They say that the perpetrator should be of monster origin. If that is true, it could be pretty bad for us monsters overall. As you probably know, most places just barely tolerates us". He tells Ruben this out of fear for what is going on and hopefully make more people aware of the ongoings around here and maybe it could help stop it or at leas spread the news.

• Love 1